Participants may enter the United States by using automated kiosks located at select airports. MCOs Reservation Lane allows travelers to plan ahead and reserve a dedicated security lane time slot for their party. The Gate Link will arrive on level 3 of the Terminal A/B. {key:e[2],parent:a(e[1],window)}:{key:t,parent:window}}var s=t("ee").get("jsonp"),f=t("wrap-function")(s);if(e.exports=s,o()){var u=/[?&](?:callback|cb)=([^&#]+)/,d=/(.*)\.([^.]+)/,l=/^(\w+)(\.|$)(. Terminals A, B and C all have dedicated MCO Reserve lanes with a limited number of slots available each day. Flying into Orlando? To infer more details regarding these services, connect with the carriers staff at MCO Airport Terminal. Travelers can even share suggestions or feedback on the official website. This can be found either in your confirmation email or on the airlines website closer to the day of departure. Frontier Airlines headquarters is in Denver, Colorado. Applications and interview scheduling must be done on the Global Entry web site. From Philadelphia, PA (PHL) to Orlando, FL (MCO), From Cleveland, OH (CLE) to Orlando, FL (MCO), From Trenton, NJ (TTN) to Orlando, FL (MCO), From Islip, NY (ISP) to Orlando, FL (MCO), From San Juan, PR (SJU) to Orlando, FL (MCO), From Cincinnati, OH (CVG) to Orlando, FL (MCO), From Denver, CO (DEN) to Orlando, FL (MCO), From Buffalo, NY (BUF) to Orlando, FL (MCO). Likewise, there can be other areas of concern. Metered Taxi is also a convenient option if you want to reach the airport. Frontier Airlines offers several services to flyers that are purchasable. Transit lines 11, 111, and 436S have routes that pass near Orlando International Airport. The shuttle will arrive on level 3 of Terminal A/B. The fare of the flight ticket may vary based on ticket type. 2 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, United States. The Terminal Top Garage with levels 4-10 is accessible by elevator from either A or B garages. Orlando International Airport Gates: Airside A Departure Terminal: Terminal 5 Arrival Terminal: Terminal 5 Baggage Claim: Terminal A Phone Number: 407-825-2001 Website: Full Flight: Frontier Airlines A321 Orlando to Providence (MCO-PVD) Watch on What is the other international airport in Orlando? Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Punta Cana, Dominican Republic - Choose from 24 flights per month from Chicago to Punta Cana for just $199. Runway 3 contains gates 30 to 59 and is the base of operation for Spirit Airlines and Frontier Airlines. The Authority has no control over PayPoint and does not assume any responsibility, endorse or guarantee any aspect of your use of PayPoint. Even after the journey, travelers can require help. What are the gates for Orlando International Airport? .container { The places comprise Costa Rica, Guatemala, the Dominican Republic, and Salvador. Parking at Orlando Airport MCO One can associate it with the planning of reservations, duty-free allowances, and management of flights. This service is offered at no additional cost. Prior to flying, there can be various doubts. Enrolled members can travel with ease with no need to remove shoes, laptops, 3-1-1 liquids, belts or light jackets. The executive team will assist in experiencing the best fly. Does my GE water softener recharge every night? This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Getting to Orlando International Airport. Check the Airlines page to determine whether you need to be on the A-Side or B-Side of the terminal. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Baggage services Phone Number:1 (801) 401-9000, Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 a.m. (7 days a week). Industries. Join to view profile Frontier Airlines. The airport is located about 6 miles from Orlando and serves 135 domestic and international locations. 2023 Red Cirrus, LLC. By contacting the Frontier Airlines Orlando agent present in the office can book or learn information related to the service. "443":"80"),o.hostname=e.hostname||n.hostname,o.pathname=e.pathname,o.protocol=i[0],"/"!==o.pathname.charAt(0)&&(o.pathname="/"+o.pathname);var a=!e.protocol||":"===e.protocol||e.protocol===n.protocol,c=e.hostname===document.domain&&e.port===n.port;return o.sameOrigin=a&&(!e.hostname||c),"/"===o.pathname&&(r[t]=o),o}},{}],18:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){var n=t.responseType;return"json"===n&&null!==e?e:"arraybuffer"===n||"blob"===n||"json"===n?o(t.response):"text"===n||""===n||void 0===n?o(t.responseText):void 0}var o=t(21);e.exports=r},{}],19:[function(t,e,n){function r(){}function o(t,e,n){return function(){return i(t,[f.now()].concat(c(arguments)),e?null:this,n),e?void 0:this}}var i=t("handle"),a=t(29),c=t(30),s=t("ee").get("tracer"),f=t("loader"),u=NREUM;"undefined"==typeof window.newrelic&&(newrelic=u);var d=["setPageViewName","setCustomAttribute","setErrorHandler","finished","addToTrace","inlineHit","addRelease"],l="api-",p=l+"ixn-";a(d,function(t,e){u[e]=o(l+e,!0,"api")}),u.addPageAction=o(l+"addPageAction",!0),u.setCurrentRouteName=o(l+"routeName",!0),e.exports=newrelic,u.interaction=function(){return(new r).get()};var h=r.prototype={createTracer:function(t,e){var n={},r=this,o="function"==typeof e;return i(p+"tracer",[f.now(),t,n],r),function(){if(s.emit((o? Carry-on bag: Your carry-on bag must be able to fit either underneath the seat or in the overhead bin. window.NREUM||(NREUM={}),__nr_require=function(t,e,n){function r(n){if(!e[n]){var o=e[n]={exports:{}};t[n][0].call(o.exports,function(e){var o=t[n][1][e];return r(o||e)},o,o.exports)}return e[n].exports}if("function"==typeof __nr_require)return __nr_require;for(var o=0;o0&&(p-=1)}),c.on("internal-error",function(t){i("ierr",[t,s.now(),!0])})}},{}],3:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("loader");r.disabled||(r.features.ins=!0)},{}],4:[function(t,e,n){function r(){L++,T=g.hash,this[u]=y.now()}function o(){L--,g.hash!==T&&i(0,!0);var t=y.now();this[h]=~~this[h]+t-this[u],this[d]=t}function i(t,e){E.emit("newURL",[""+g,e])}function a(t,e){t.on(e,function(){this[e]=y.now()})}var c="-start",s="-end",f="-body",u="fn"+c,d="fn"+s,l="cb"+c,p="cb"+s,h="jsTime",m="fetch",v="addEventListener",w=window,g=w.location,y=t("loader");if(w[v]&&y.xhrWrappable&&!y.disabled){var x=t(10),b=t(11),E=t(8),R=t(6),O=t(13),N=t(7),M=t(14),P=t(9),C=t("ee"),S=C.get("tracer");t(16),y.features.spa=!0;var T,L=0;C.on(u,r),b.on(l,r),P.on(l,r),C.on(d,o),b.on(p,o),P.on(p,o),C.buffer([u,d,"xhr-done","xhr-resolved"]),R.buffer([u]),O.buffer(["setTimeout"+s,"clearTimeout"+c,u]),M.buffer([u,"new-xhr","send-xhr"+c]),N.buffer([m+c,m+"-done",m+f+c,m+f+s]),E.buffer(["newURL"]),x.buffer([u]),b.buffer(["propagate",l,p,"executor-err","resolve"+c]),S.buffer([u,"no-"+u]),P.buffer(["new-jsonp","cb-start","jsonp-error","jsonp-end"]),a(M,"send-xhr"+c),a(C,"xhr-resolved"),a(C,"xhr-done"),a(N,m+c),a(N,m+"-done"),a(P,"new-jsonp"),a(P,"jsonp-end"),a(P,"cb-start"),E.on("pushState-end",i),E.on("replaceState-end",i),w[v]("hashchange",i,!0),w[v]("load",i,!0),w[v]("popstate",function(){i(0,L>1)},!0)}},{}],5:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){}if(window.performance&&window.performance.timing&&window.performance.getEntriesByType){var o=t("ee"),i=t("handle"),a=t(13),c=t(12),s="learResourceTimings",f="addEventListener",u="resourcetimingbufferfull",d="bstResource",l="resource",p="-start",h="-end",m="fn"+p,v="fn"+h,w="bstTimer",g="pushState",y=t("loader");if(!y.disabled){y.features.stn=!0,t(8),"addEventListener"in window&&t(6);var x=NREUM.o.EV;o.on(m,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof x&&(this.bstStart=y.now())}),o.on(v,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof x&&i("bst",[n,e,this.bstStart,y.now()])}),a.on(m,function(t,e,n){this.bstStart=y.now(),this.bstType=n}),a.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,y.now(),this.bstType])}),c.on(m,function(){this.bstStart=y.now()}),c.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,y.now(),"requestAnimationFrame"])}),o.on(g+p,function(t){this.time=y.now(),this.startPath=location.pathname+location.hash}),o.on(g+h,function(t){i("bstHist",[location.pathname+location.hash,this.startPath,this.time])}),f in window.performance&&(window.performance["c"+s]?window.performance[f](u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(l)]),window.performance["c"+s]()},!1):window.performance[f]("webkit"+u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(l)]),window.performance["webkitC"+s]()},!1)),document[f]("scroll",r,{passive:!0}),document[f]("keypress",r,!1),document[f]("click",r,!1)}}},{}],6:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){for(var e=t;e&&!e.hasOwnProperty(u);)e=Object.getPrototypeOf(e);e&&o(e)}function o(t){c.inPlace(t,[u,d],"-",i)}function i(t,e){return t[1]}var a=t("ee").get("events"),c=t("wrap-function")(a,!0),s=t("gos"),f=XMLHttpRequest,u="addEventListener",d="removeEventListener";e.exports=a,"getPrototypeOf"in Object? *)$/,p=["appendChild","insertBefore","replaceChild"];Node&&Node.prototype&&Node.prototype.appendChild?f.inPlace(Node.prototype,p,"dom-"):(f.inPlace(HTMLElement.prototype,p,"dom-"),f.inPlace(HTMLHeadElement.prototype,p,"dom-"),f.inPlace(HTMLBodyElement.prototype,p,"dom-")),s.on("dom-start",function(t){r(t[0])})}},{}],10:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("mutation"),o=t("wrap-function")(r),i=NREUM.o.MO;e.exports=r,i&&(window.MutationObserver=function(t){return this instanceof i?new i(o(t,"fn-")):i.apply(this,arguments)},MutationObserver.prototype=i.prototype)},{}],11:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){var e=i.context(),n=c(t,"executor-",e,null,!1),r=new f(n);return i.context(r).getCtx=function(){return e},r}var o=t("wrap-function"),i=t("ee").get("promise"),a=t("ee").getOrSetContext,c=o(i),s=t(29),f=NREUM.o.PR;e.exports=i,f&&(window.Promise=r,["all","race"].forEach(function(t){var e=f[t];f[t]=function(n){function r(t){return function(){i.emit("propagate",[null,!o],a,!1,!1),o=o||!t}}var o=!1;s(n,function(e,n){Promise.resolve(n).then(r("all"===t),r(!1))});var a=e.apply(f,arguments),c=f.resolve(a);return c}}),["resolve","reject"].forEach(function(t){var e=f[t];f[t]=function(t){var n=e.apply(f,arguments);return t!==n&&i.emit("propagate",[t,!0],n,!1,!1),n}}),f.prototype["catch"]=function(t){return this.then(null,t)},f.prototype=Object.create(f.prototype,{constructor:{value:r}}),s(Object.getOwnPropertyNames(f),function(t,e){try{r[e]=f[e]}catch(n){}}),o.wrapInPlace(f.prototype,"then",function(t){return function(){var e=this,n=o.argsToArray.apply(this,arguments),r=a(e);r.promise=e,n[0]=c(n[0],"cb-",r,null,!1),n[1]=c(n[1],"cb-",r,null,!1);var s=t.apply(this,n);return r.nextPromise=s,i.emit("propagate",[e,!0],s,!1,!1),s}}),i.on("executor-start",function(t){t[0]=c(t[0],"resolve-",this,null,!1),t[1]=c(t[1],"resolve-",this,null,!1)}),i.on("executor-err",function(t,e,n){t[1](n)}),i.on("cb-end",function(t,e,n){i.emit("propagate",[n,!0],this.nextPromise,!1,!1)}),i.on("propagate",function(t,e,n){this.getCtx&&!e||(this.getCtx=function(){if(t instanceof Promise)var e=i.context(t);return e&&e.getCtx?e.getCtx():this})}),r.toString=function(){return""+f})},{}],12:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("raf"),o=t("wrap-function")(r),i="equestAnimationFrame";e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window,["r"+i,"mozR"+i,"webkitR"+i,"msR"+i],"raf-"),r.on("raf-start",function(t){t[0]=o(t[0],"fn-")})},{}],13:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",null,n)}function o(t,e,n){this.method=n,this.timerDuration=isNaN(t[1])?0:+t[1],t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",this,n)}var i=t("ee").get("timer"),a=t("wrap-function")(i),c="setTimeout",s="setInterval",f="clearTimeout",u="-start",d="-";e.exports=i,a.inPlace(window,[c,"setImmediate"],c+d),a.inPlace(window,[s],s+d),a.inPlace(window,[f,"clearImmediate"],f+d),i.on(s+u,r),i.on(c+u,o)},{}],14:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){d.inPlace(e,["onreadystatechange"],"fn-",c)}function o(){var t=this,e=u.context(t);t.readyState>3&&!e.resolved&&(e.resolved=!0,u.emit("xhr-resolved",[],t)),d.inPlace(t,g,"fn-",c)}function i(t){y.push(t),h&&(b?b.then(a):v?v(a):(E=-E,R.data=E))}function a(){for(var t=0;tAirport Information | Frontier Airlines Website FAQs From. *Prices found by others in the previous 48 hours for one-way flights. GlobalBeacon GADSS-compliant global tracking and alerting for airlines and aircraft operators. APC kiosks collect passenger's passport & flight information, customs declaration data, scan fingerprints, take a photo and issue a receipt to the passenger, who then brings their passport and receipt to a CBP officer for verification. Curbside pick-up by private car and ride sharing services are on the Arrivals/Baggage Claim Level (Level 2). Gates 70-129: 14-18 mins. (b) or place checked baggage onto the baggage belt for transfer to the Main Terminal; while. This airport has been providing public flight services from 1940 onward. One can also reach Orlando airport by getting into a private ride or shared-ride shuttle. You can get to Official Frontier Airlines Terminal-MCO by Bus. Orlando Airport Map | MCO Terminal Guide - iFly Frontier Airlines operates flights on both domestic and international routes. Orlando Airport Map and Terminal Guide } Take the stairs, escalator or elevator down to Level 2 or Level 1 for baggage claim and ground transportation. TSA PreCheck is a great option for frequent travelers looking to save time during the airport security process. The online flight status system for Frontier Airlines allows passengers to stay informed about their flight. (407) 825-1234. *Prices found by others in the previous 48 hours for one-way flights. ;NREUM.info={beacon:"bam.nr-data.net",errorBeacon:"bam.nr-data.net",licenseKey:"NRJS-632ad355791e2a380c0",applicationID:"520305181",sa:1} One can even state the concern on the provided comment box. Orlando International Airport1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, United States, Orlando Airport Phone Number: +1 407-825-2001, Working hours: Monday Sunday (available 24 Hours), Frontier Airlines Orlando International Airport (MCO) Location (Map), Official website of Frontier Airlines:www.flyfrontier.com/, With Frontier Airlines, you can check in online:https://www.flyfrontier.com/travel/my-trips/check-in/. 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); It has flight status facilities working effectively. To learn about it, passengers can reach out to the airline executive available at the office of Frontier Airlines in Orlando. With MCO Airport, one can make bookings with ease. Where can I find the Frontier Airlines terminal number? Passengers can put up the benefit of the Frontier Miles program. ;NREUM.loader_config={accountID:"3215830",trustKey:"3215830",agentID:"520305181",licenseKey:"NRJS-632ad355791e2a380c0",applicationID:"520305181"} Check your arriving flight here. TSA PreCheck enrollment initiative for departing passengers: MCO is one of the first airports to offer the new TSA PreCheck enrollment initiative for departing travelers. Save money on Frontier Airlines' low fares to Orlando International Airport so you can put more towards experiences on your vacation! "hidden":"visible")}"addEventListener"in document&&i&&document.addEventListener(i,e,!1)}e.exports=r;var o,i,a;"undefined"!=typeof document.hidden? The headquarters of this airline is based in Denver. Gates C230-C245: 6-10 mins. The artists commissioned to create these works are of regional, national and international renown, and represent a variety of styles and media. Moovit helps you find alternative routes or times. Seating is divided into zones for relaxing, resting, productivity, free food & beverage; refresh zone with shower, and kids zone play area. They can be executed with complete efficiency. A listing ofairlines serving Orlando airportcan be viewed by terminal or by airline. The flight tracker uses advanced technology and updates the status of flights, whether in-transit, delayed, canceled, or at the gate. Check your departing flight here Flights Follow the links below in order to see all the flights scheduled for Frontier Airlines - Arrivals - Departures Check-in Please select another route. They can also contact the representatives here to use this facility. Follow directions on overhead signage to the gate from which your flight is departing. Treat yourself to the ultimate convenience when you stay at the Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport. Passengers can come across quite a number of methods to reach out to the Frontier Airlines team to get solutions to their queries. Your email address will not be published. Frontier Airlines Departures from Orlando Airport (MCO) Airline This list only contains flights from Frontier Airlines. The team will let the costs associated with it and will assist with the approaches available. The main terminal complex at Orlando Airport has three levels: The two Security checkpoints reached from Level 3 via escalators/ elevators are located at (a) east of center for gates 70-129 and 70-99 and (b) - west of center for both gates 1-59. !e;this.xhrGuids&&this.xhrGuids[n]&&(delete this.xhrGuids[n],this.totalCbs-=1)}),u.on("addEventListener-end",function(t,e){e instanceof w&&"load"===t[0]&&u.emit("xhr-load-added",[t[1],t[2]],e)}),u.on("removeEventListener-end",function(t,e){e instanceof w&&"load"===t[0]&&u.emit("xhr-load-removed",[t[1],t[2]],e)}),u.on("fn-start",function(t,e,n){e instanceof w&&("onload"===n&&(this.onload=!0),("load"===(t[0]&&t[0].type)||this.onload)&&(this.xhrCbStart=a.now()))}),u.on("fn-end",function(t,e){this.xhrCbStart&&u.emit("xhr-cb-time",[a.now()-this.xhrCbStart,this.onload,e],e)}),u.on("fetch-before-start",function(t){function e(t,e){var n=!1;return e.newrelicHeader&&(t.set("newrelic",e.newrelicHeader),n=!0),e.traceContextParentHeader&&(t.set("traceparent",e.traceContextParentHeader),e.traceContextStateHeader&&t.set("tracestate",e.traceContextStateHeader),n=!0),n}var n,r=t[1]||{};"string"==typeof t[0]?n=t[0]:t[0]&&t[0].url?n=t[0].url:window.URL&&t[0]&&t[0]instanceof URL&&(n=t[0].href),n&&(this.parsedOrigin=s(n),this.sameOrigin=this.parsedOrigin.sameOrigin);var o=f(this.parsedOrigin);if(o&&(o.newrelicHeader||o.traceContextParentHeader))if("string"==typeof t[0]||window.URL&&t[0]&&t[0]instanceof URL){var i={};for(var a in r)i[a]=r[a];i.headers=new Headers(r.headers||{}),e(i.headers,o)&&(this.dt=o),t.length>1?t[1]=i:t.push(i)}else t[0]&&t[0].headers&&e(t[0].headers,o)&&(this.dt=o)})}},{}],17:[function(t,e,n){var r={};e.exports=function(t){if(t in r)return r[t];var e=document.createElement("a"),n=window.location,o={};e.href=t,o.port=e.port;var i=e.href.split("://");!o.port&&i[1]&&(o.port=i[1].split("/")[0].split("@").pop().split(":")[1]),o.port&&"0"!==o.port||(o.port="https"===i[0]? At MCO Airport, Frontier Airlines tends to keep its passengers updated about the same. Where are the JetBlue and Frontier terminals at MCO? Would love your thoughts, please comment. Expedited processing: CEAR Registered Travel Program, TSA Pre-check (Trusted Traveler Program), Global Entry, Mobile Passport Control, and APC kiosks (automated passport control) are available. Inquiries Handled by Frontier Airlines Terminal in Orlando. Level 1- Ground Transportation & Baggage Claim, Level 6- Arrivals (Baggage Claim, Customs & Immigration), Level 4- Terminal Link to Parking Garage C and Terminal A&B, Level 2- Departures (Gates, Security Checkpoint, and Check-in), Level 1- Ground Transportation, Shuttles, and Resort Bus. m), Download the Mobile Passport Control App from the, Create a profile with your passport information, Complete the New Trip section upon arrival in the United States, Submit your CBP Declaration form through the app to receive an electronic receipt with an Encrypted Quick Response (QR) code, Bring your passport and smartphone or tablet with your digital bar-coded receipt to a CBP officer. TSA PreCheck enrollment requires proof of identity, proof of citizenship (forms of identification can be located here: proof of citizenship), fingerprint and photo capture. After clearing customs and immigration, claim your baggage from the baggage carousel then proceed to the exit. Airside 4 contains gates 7099 and houses the airports primary international arrivals facility. The CLEAR Enrollment Center is located in Terminal A & B, on Level 3, at the Security Checkpoint for Gates 70-129. Those who are traveling with Frontier can utilize them. Frontier Airlines avail different means that can be wielded for changing the schedule of flights. Orlando International Airport is a focus city (or minor hub) for Frontier Airlines (serving about 10-12 cities), JetBlue Airways (20-25 cities), Southwest Airlines (40-45 cities) and Spirit Airlines, all of which fly numerous routes to/from Orlando. Passengers can attain benefits from a number of services that the airline provides like airport transfers, visa on arrival, and baggage. Blacklist When Does Liz Find Out About Tom. Art connects the broad architectural spaces, light filled areas and green foliage to create a unique impression of Floridas warmth, brightness and natural beauty. Eligible travelers submit their passport information and customs declaration form to CBP via a smartphone or tablet prior to arrival. It is marked by different areas. Pre-booked car rental services are great for families as they offer car seats for young kids, and you can even travel with your pet easily. For the best in-terminal navigation experience download the Orlando MCO Airport App Terminal Maps Wayfinding Map Airline Locations Terminals A & B Terminal C Printable Documents Terminal A & B Map| Terminal A & B Airline Locations| Terminal C Map| Terminal C Brochure| South Terminal Complex Map For locating various facilities at Orlando International Airport, this feature is helpful. MCO Airport can ensure the safety of travelers. It cannot be larger than 24H, 16W, 10D (including handles, wheels, and straps) and no heavier than 35 pounds. / 28.42944N 81.30889W / 28.42944; -81.30889 / 28.42944N 81.30889W / 28.42944; -81.30889. Airside 3 contains gates 3059 and is the operating base for Spirit Airlines and Frontier Airlines. Many hotels located nearby MCO provide courtesy shuttles to/from the airport. Additional terms apply. Contact the customer support team to avail of the required information. The availability of these can be known at this airport. They are quick in guiding passengers and ensure to keep their satisfaction levels high. Runway 2 contains gates 100-112, 120-129 and is the base of operations for the southwest. Orlando International Airport has self-check-in services. MCO terminal amenitiesinclude free WiFi access throughout the airport. } Check Flight Status. The carriers executives are also present at Frontier Terminal at MCO Airport. Passengers may come across certain circumstances that needed cancellations of the booked flight ticket. What terminal is Frontier SFO? People can take public buses to get to the Orlando International Airport. Frontier Airlines Orlando Airport office in Florida, USA Orlando International Airport offers two expedited screening options, CLEAR and TSA PreCheck. It is where the airline ticket counters, baggage claim, tour operators, rental cars, shops, restaurants, hotel and ground transportation can be found. In fact, if you did everything there is to do in Orlando, it would take you 121 days. Biometric Screening Technology is used to expedite clearance through customs and immigration.