I thought it said LL57 5AL, but checking on google maps, that is not on Anglesey. Ex-husband of Mari and Lowri. Although a soft and kind man in later years, he has also served time in prison in the past. Ffion Medi Jones (Dani Keegan) : 5 makeup designer (2 episodes, 2012) Series Art Department Series Stunts Wyn Humphreys - Alwena's brother. Jun 12, 2022 . Wife to Dylan. Hard-working mother to Robbie and Mia. Bitchy, quarrelsome character. Best friend to Robbie. She said: "Dyfrig's talent spanned beloved characters for our children's content and more subversive characters for series like Talcen Caled. Rhestr o'r cymeriadu ac actorion sydd wedi ymddangos yn Rownd a Rownd ers y gyfres gyntaf yn 1995. Coronavirus: S4C's Pobol y Cwm and Rownd a Rownd back on TV Occasionally does the paper round. Ar iPlayer Pennod 16 Cyfres 28 Newydd. Father to Callum (with former partner Julie) and Mair Phillips. Ex-boyfriend to Sophie and Mel. "Bydd colled ar ei l ac mae ein cydymdeimlad gyda'i deulu a'i ffrindiau. At school he is a B / C pupil and never tries very hard to get moderate marks. Well liked by the locals, to the chagrin of fellow teacher Mathew. Once a regular, he is now a recurring character. Mathew Parry - The oldest son. In the same year as Owain and Robbie. Maternal half-brother to Mair and Nansi. Colled enfawr i ni heddiw, gyda cyfaill y label, Dyfrig 'Topper' Evans yn ein gadael. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. At its inception, the soap was targeted towards an adolescent and young adult audience, but it now has broadened its appeal to all age groups. Ex-husband of Mari and Lowri, whom he both divorced following affairs. Owner of the local bar, Copa. Former school nurse. A kind man who often finds himself apologising for his wife's actions. Previously had an affair with her college lecturer, Gareth Harries, and family-friend Vince Barclay. Local businessman who owns the garage. Lives with Matthew and Iolo. Y cerddor a'r actor Dyfrig Evans wedi marw yn 43 oed Known as a former criminal though looks after his brothers and mother well. Local businessman who owns the garage. Daughter of Michelle and the late Wyn, who died on New Year's Eve 2020. Our sympathies are with his family and friends.". 2023 BBC. Published. Dolenni eraill. Used to run her own mobile hairdressing business, but lost her driving license after being caught drink driving following a collision with Arthur Thomas. Respectable chapel organist. Rownd a Rownd was first broadcast in September 1995 and originally based on young people who did a paper round (hence the programme's title, based on the wheels of a bicycle). "Earl" and Carrie Noble Rownd. Now dating Anest Owen. Yn 2002 ymunodd chast y rhaglen Talcen Caled fel y cymeriad Huw Williams. It was claimed to be the first Celtic-related language soap specifically directed at a youth audience. Was previously in prison for burning his own warehouse for insurance money. Rownd - Meet the company Product Pricing Case Studies About us Sign in Try it now Turn More Website Traffic into Customers in Just 5 Days. If they want the lorries and vans to have a clear run to Cardiff why dont they just dedicate a lane of the existing M4? Philip's nephew. The daughter, helps out in the shop. Bar (originally Bob Beics, a bike shop, then Q's, a youth centre), Salon (formerly called Crib Goch, Nikki's and Dani), Shop (formerly called BJ Cabs and Kay Kabs; originally Bryn Jones, a funeral director's), Pizza take-out restaurant (originally Print Man, a print shop, then Fanna, a jewellery and crockery shop), Shop for nautical supplies and kayaks for rent, Category:S4C_original_programming Category:Television_shows_set_in_Wales Category:1995_British_television_series_debuts Category:1990s_Welsh_television_series Category:2000s_Welsh_television_series Category:2010s_Welsh_television_series Category:2020s_Welsh_television_series Category:1990s_British_television_soap_operas Category:2000s_British_television_soap_operas Category:2010s_British_television_soap_operas Category:2020s_British_television_soap_operas Category:Welsh_television_soap_operas Category:British_teen_drama_television_series Category:Television_productions_suspended_due_to_the_COVID-19_pandemic, "Pen-blwydd Rownd a Rownd", BBC Cymru Fyw (in Welsh), 9 September 2016. In an interview to mark the 21st anniversary of the series, he said that being part of the series had "fulfilled a dream" for him. Mae'n fersiwn modern o chwedl Branwen ac fe'i seiliwyd ar ddrama lwyfan gan Gareth Miles. Ydych chi'n chwilio am y fflecs neon LED gorau i harddu'ch cartref neu weithle? When it began the production company converted a disused garage in Dale Street (Welsh name: "Lon Cilbedlam") into a fake row of shops, which include a caf, a hairdresser, a newsagent and a taxi firm. Rownd - Meet the company A homeless girl found by Sin living rough in a tent in the woods after stealing from Philip's shop. Married Jac Thomas in October 2019, but later separated in January 2020 after she was unfaithful. Works at Sgram, the local caf. Michelle's and Wyn's daughter, sister to Jonathan (who is living in Australia), maternal half-sister to Britney and paternal half-sister to Siwan. Actor Emlyn Gomer Roberts was among many who worked with him on projects and described him as "a naturally instinctive actor, with comedic timing, and a talented musician". Tough upbringing, with both parents abusing drugs. Jay Worley (Jac) : 6. The troublesome member of the family. Mae hi'n Nos Galan ac mae'r paratoadau ar gyfer y ffair bron 'u cwblhau. As mentioned on the programmes website, there is a sign there advising passers by that this is a TV set and that the shops arent real. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. Cwsg yn dawel Dyfs bach.". Currently doing her A Levels with Kylie, her best friend and cousin. The inside set is also tiny - so much so that often the cameras and the actors will not fit into the same space, so there are hidden hatches that can be opened to allow the camera to get the right shots. Lleolir y ddrama yn nhref harbwr ffuglennol Glanrafon yn Ynys Mn. He is Dani's boyfriend. She is Vince's partner. Mother to Britney and Dani. He enjoys sports, and captains the Gwynedd football team and is a bit of a hero to Robbie and Owain. Respectable chapel organist. The troublesome member of the family, still goes to school, in Kylie and Britney's year. Father to Jonathan, Dani and Siwan. In a relationship with Philip, whom she married in 2023. Friend of the Ks. Maternal half-sister to Dani and Jonathan. Does the paper round. Father of three boys, Mathew, Sion and Dewi (the last two of which now live in Spain with his ex-wife Alwena). It has since grown to include both their daily school life and their family life. teacher harriet voice shawne jackson; least stressful physician assistant specialties; grandma's marathon elevation gain; describe key elements of partnership working with external organisations 4 awr yn l. A selfish and spoiled young man. He was also part of the Emyn Roc a Roll series, playing the character Eryl, a member of the band and one of the main characters. Yn byw yng Nghymru erbyn hyn, cyrhaeddodd rownd derfynol Dysgwr y Flwyddyn yn 2016. (2022). Hard-working mother to Robbie and Mia. Rownd a Rownd also has a presence on social networking sites Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok. At its inception, the soap was targeted towards an . Rownd a Rownd - Wikipedia Phil Redmond, creator of Grange Hill, Brookside and Hollyoaks, acted as a consultant to the series on its launch in 1995, and again on its tenth anniversary. I did look around to see if Alwyn and Iris were there on a crafty date, but no such luck. Quiet and well-behaved daughter of Sophie and Vince. The daughter, helps out in the shop. At its inception, the soap was targeted towards an adolescent and young adult audience, but it now has broadened its appeal to all age groups. Beginning with a small cast of characters, the serial now has upwards of forty cast members. Respectable chapel organist. Best friends with Owain. Rownd a Rownd (S01E01) - YouTube The longest-serving cast member was Iestyn Garlick, who played Jim "Gym" Williams, the physical education teacher, who was later the headmaster of the local school. This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository. Cyfieithu 'balt krsa' - Geiriadur Cymraeg-Latfieg | Glosbe Worked at Sgram, the local caf for almost twenty years, before leaving to set up her own cake business: 'Becws Cacennau Glenda'. Dyfrig also appeared in series such as Tipyn o Stad, Gwlad yr Astra Gwyn and Gwyll. Rhestr o'r cymeriadu ac actorion sydd wedi ymddangos yn Rownd a Rownd ers y gyfres gyntaf yn 1995. Yn l pennaeth BBC Radio Cymru, Dafydd Meredydd, roedd Dyfrig yn "gymeriad enfawr" oedd "wastad yn barod gyda gwn a sgwrs egnol". Widower of Fflur, who died after a short battle with breast cancer in July 2020, whom he married only a month prior to her death. Meical's sister. Penodau. Mae'n ddrwg gennym 'dyw'r bennod yma ddim ar gael ar hyn o bryd Pennod 22. Ar l rhyddhau tair record hir daeth y grp i ben yn 2001. His father was abusive, and left when he was younger. Living with Mathew and Iolo. Ond un peth sy'n sicr yw y bydd ei gerddoriaeth a'i ysbryd yn byw ymlaen. READ MORE: Nurse died in double fatal crash with woman who was three times drink-drive limit. As always you can unsubscribe at any time. 123 talking about this. His mother died in July 2020 after learning her cancer was terminal. This is just great, this. Rownd a Rownd - Alchetron, The Free Social Encyclopedia A comical and scheming man. Fel cerddor, roedd yn brif leisydd y . Welsh soap opera about the lives of young people in North Wales. No products in the cart. A comical and scheming man. Previously had an affair with her college lecturer, Gareth Harries, and family-friend Vince Barclay. Share More sharing options. Father to Rhys, Wil and Erin. Rhwng 2017 a 2018 bu'n portreadu Kevin mewn dwy gyfres o Darren Drws Nesa. Environmentally conscious teenage daughter of Elen; a vegan. Father to Rhys and twins Wil and Erin, who have all since moved out. (11 episodes, 2012-2013) Series Cast Series Produced by Bedwyr Rees . Sage Todz - Rownd Rownd lyrics + English translation It is set in the fictional harbour town of Glanrafon in Anglesey. Arthur - Iris' train-obsessed old bus driver partner. Stand With Ukraine! 38.68, 43.46 Married Kelvin in 2013 but separated in 2018. Has fostered children over the years with his wife. Ychwanegodd ar Facebook: "Anodd credu na welai ei wn ddireidus a'i glywed o'n deud "haia Mam Arall" fyth eto. Once a regular, he is now a recurring character. Father to Kelvin, Klaire and Kylie. Lowri - Married to Kelvin. If I feed that into RM postcode-finder or google maps, I get Tan y Coed, which seems to be the street including the set of RaR. Based in the fictional harbour town of Glanrafon in Anglesey, Rownd A Rownd was a truly groundbreaking programme when it first aired. Was previously in prison for burning his own warehouse for insurance money. Their divorce was finalised in 2020. Recently met his father, after his mother discovering her illness was terminal. Britney - Michelle's daughter, Meical's step-daughter. Glenda's husband, adoptive father of Lucy and Sophie and biological father to Manon and Menna. Cyfres ddrama #rowndarownd drama series. Rownd a Rownd - Stori Santes Dwynwen fel na chlywsoch chi | Facebook Swyddfa'r Wasg; Hafan Cynhyrchu; Newyddion Cynhyrchu; Canllawiau; Mynediad i'r Archif; Tendrau; Cymorth; S4C. Local taxi driver for K-Kabs. Mother to Kelvin, Klaire (who moved away to become a nurse) and Kylie (who's currently studying at Cardiff University). Mother to Robbie and Mia. Roedd yr actor, Emlyn Gomer Roberts, ymhlith nifer a fu'n gweithio gyda Dyfrig Topper ar brosiectau a dywedodd ei fod yn"actor naturiol greddfol, gydag amseru comedi tan gamp, a cherddor talentog.Ac andros o gwmni da dros beint"., "Mi fydd y byd yn llwydach hebddat ti Dyfs - diolch am y cydweithio a'r cyfeillgarwch. Sister to Meical and paternal half-sister to the late David. Movies. There is only a low chain discouraging access, which I might have climbed over, had not the lights inside the paper shop suddenly come on and the cleaners(!) Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Ex-fianc to Sin, which ended as a result of an affair with fellow teacher Llio James. Meical and David's sister. Sian Hughes - Policewoman and John's girlfriend. Manager of Copa Bar. Wife of John Richards, whom she married in July 2019. Pablo Cyfres 1, Rownd a Rownd Bob Man. Cafodd ei ddarlledu'n wreiddiol fel dwy bennod chwarter awr pob . Father of three boys, Mathew, Sion and Dewi (the last two of which now live in Spain with his ex-wife Alwena). He was preceded in death by. Menu. Old friend of Barry. This article is converted from Wikipedia: Rownd a Rownd. Has a share in Barry's pizza shop after winning 10,000 on a. Caretaker at the school. Son of John and Delyth Richards. Previously struggled from a gambling and prescription drug addiction. Deputy headteacher and formerly a physical education teacher at the local school. Owns many of the town's buildings. Ken's sharp-tongued wife. Wife of John Richards, whom she married in July 2019. David's girlfriend. Cousin to Lowri. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. Recently found out that he is biologically not Carwyn's son. The longest-serving cast member was Iestyn Garlick, who played Jim "Gym" Williams, the physical education teacher, who was later the headmaster of the local school. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Bitchy, quarrelsome character. Resident of Glanrafon for many years. I remember stumbling upon the set about 94/95 and believing it was real shops. ", Super Furry Animals musician Gruff Rhys said: "Sad and shocking news - the sweet tones of Dyfrig, Topper and Paladr are unforgettable." In a relationship with Philip, whom she married in 2023. Learn more. Prif Straeon. He enjoys sports, and captains the Gwynedd football team and is a bit of a hero to Robbie and Owain. Bar (originally Bob Beics, a bike shop, then Q's, a youth centre), Salon (formerly called Crib Goch, Nikki's and Dani), Shop (formerly called BJ Cabs and Kay Kabs; originally Bryn Jones, a funeral director's), Pizza take-out restaurant (originally Print Man, a print shop, then Fanna, a jewellery and crockery shop), Shop for nautical supplies and kayaks for rent, This page was last edited on 2 March 2023, at 21:22. 525 111th Avenue North Naples, FL THOMAS ROWND OBITUARY Thomas Joyce Rownd Naples - On Thursday, June 13, 2019, Thomas Joyce Rownd, age 83, passed away peacefully surrounded by his family in. temple emanuel denver calendar. wyn rownd a rownd - casessss.com Owner of the local taxi firm K-Kabs with his wife Kay. Dating Jason. Cyfres ddrama boblogaidd wedi'i lleoli yn y gogledd. Adopted son of Vince. Rownd a Rownd (TV Series) | Radio Times No sightings here Im afraid, although I dont suppose they get down to Oxfordshire very often. Kylie's best friend. Hanes. One Billion eh? Father to Callum (with former partner Julie) and Mair Phillips. A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Trad / Dyfed Wyn Edwards Cywair: B Feddalnod Fwyaf Amrediad lleisiol: 9fed Rhannau: 3 Safon: Canolradd Thema: Y gwanwyn / moliant / cn werin Adborth Agor. Maternal half-sister to Anna and paternal half-sister to Miriam. Although retired from the position, he still makes occasional appearances in the soap. Environmentally conscious teenage daughter of Elen and Ian; a. LHDTC+ a'r Gymraeg: Ydy hi'n anodd perthyn i'r ddwy gymuned? Mathew's partner. Hospital scenes are often filmed in nearby Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor, usually in one of the staff hostels. Now dating Anest Owen. Rownd a Rownd | Tybed be fydd gan Wyn i ddweud wrth David heno # Separated from the boys' father, Ben. It has since grown to include both their daily school life and their family life. This woman who claimed to be high up in the Welsh Assembly stood there and pretended to justify spending ONE BILLION POUNDS on a motorway to by-pass Newport.!! Hard-working mother to Robbie and Mia. Maw 24 Ion. I have never heard such nonsense in all my almost pensionable age life. I spent a long weekend in North Wales, and should probably be drummed out of SSiW for not taking full advantage in speaking Welsh (not all the circumstances were under my control, is my excuse). @S4C20:25 Nos Fawrth a Nos Iau | ar-lein / on demand: http://s4c.cymru | @BBCiPlayer (Fflur was married to another man at the time). Cathryn - Runs the local bar Copa. Rownd a Rownd was first broadcast in September 1995 and was originally based on young people who did a paper round3 (hence the programme's title, based on the wheels of a bicycle). Wil now lives in, Glanrafon's mechanic. Contribute to chinapedia/wikipedia.en development by creating an account on GitHub. CA Rownd Round Barn - C.A. Rownd Round Barn - abcdef.wiki In order to give you the best experience, we use cookies and similar technologies for performance, analytics, personalization, advertising, and to help our site function. The list of its authors can be seen in its historicaland/or the page Edithistory:Rownd a Rownd. Ex-boyfriend to Cathryn. Runs Ty Pizza. Mother to the Hardy boys (Barry, Jason and Dale). Jailed for 18 months in 2017 for unknowingly smuggling drugs after a lads' holiday in Spain. Verified account Protected Tweets @; Suggested users Headteacher of Glanrafon, the local school. Suffers from, The troublesome member of the family. We use your sign-up to provide content in the ways you've consented to and improve our understanding of you. Philip's nephew and cousin to Mathew, Dewi and Sion. Rownd a Rownd (English: "Round and Round") is a Welsh soap opera created by Rondo Media (formally Ffilmiau'r Nant) and shown on S4C since 11 September 1995. Ffilm ddrama Gymraeg yw Branwen (1994) a gyfarwyddwyd gan Ceri Sherlock. started work, so I remained outside the wire. Diwethaf. Mother to Owain, Mair and Nansi. Popular drama series focusing on the lives of young people in North Wales. Repeated from last Tuesday 7.00 Country Focus Rural affairs programme for everyone working in, living in or visiting the countryside. Does the paper round. But one bit of excitement, thanks to the co-operation of my lovely lady wife, was a quick visit to the on-street set of Rownd a Rownd, in Menai Bridge. Rownd a Rownd (S01E01) TFN Cymru Wales 51 subscribers Subscribe 18 Share 1.8K views 1 year ago The very first episode of Welsh-language soap opera 'Rownd a Rownd', which originally aired on. Rownd a Rownd. This page was last edited on 30 December 2020, at 12:35. article "Rownd a Rownd" is from Wikipedia, https://en.everybodywiki.com/index.php?title=Rownd_a_Rownd&oldid=1184135. Married Kelvin in 2013 but divorced in 2018. Suspended from his old school for selling drugs, which meant they had to move to the village. Partner to Kelvin since March 2020. Darlledwyd y bennod gyntaf ym mis Medi 1995 a chafodd ei chynhyrchu gan Ffilmiau'r Nant, ond nawr fe'i gynhyrchir gan gwmni Rondo. Rownd a Rownd - Wicipedia Father to his seven-year-old son, Llew, and newborn Nansi. Davyth Fear - Wicipedia C.A.. School scenes are filmed in the town's two schools, Ysgol Gyfun Llangefni and Ysgol David Hughes. Currently having an affair with Barry's friend, Aled. "Bert" Rownd was born on January 8, 1922 in Ethel, Arkansas to W.E. Carwyn's wife, helps out in the shop and supply teacher at the school. Gwen 27 Ion. Rownd Son of John and Delyth Richards. Information om Cyfres Bling: Dim Ond Clic . Mother to Owain and Mair. Rich business tycoon. Popular drama series focusing on the lives of young people in North Wales. She has a daughter, Siwan, with Wyn. Currently I am pursuing PHD, My Interests are Gardening, Learning new things Alwena Parry - Philip's ex-wife. Glanrafon's mechanic. Works with Terry. Mae'r gyfres yn cael ei ffilmio ym Mhorthaethwy, Ynys Mn. Mer 25 Ion. Erbyn 1996 roedd enw'r grp wedi newid i Topper. "Ac roedd o'n trosglwyddo'r egni naturiol yna'n ddiymdrech i mewn i'w berfformiadau fel actor a hefyd fel cerddor. Part-time outdoors instructor and barman at Copa. Diagnosed with testicular cancer in 2015. Second daughter of Elen. Rhestr o'r cymeriadu ac actorion sydd wedi ymddangos yn Rownd a Rownd ers y gyfres gyntaf yn 1995. Local gossip. The soap also regularly makes use of incidental music; in keeping with the show's style, this usually consists of indie-pop music sung in Welsh. Gwiriwch gyfieithiadau 'balt krsa' yn Cymraeg. Rownd a Rownd (1995- ) Full Cast & Crew See agents for this cast & crew on IMDbPro Series Directed by Sin Pierce Lewis . Rownd_and_Rownd_set_2019.jpg The series is filmed in Menai Bridge, Anglesey and Caernarfon, North Wales, and is produced by Rondo Media (previously known as Ffilmiau Nant). Terry's and Glenda's daughter. Carys - Llio's arty sister. Dewi Rhys (Wyn Humphreys) : 6 *. do cookie clicker mods disable achievements? Her father died in 2019. Former Postman. Hospital scenes are often filmed in nearby Ysbyty Gwynedd, Bangor, usually in one of the staff hostels. View Etsys Privacy Policy. At one point we see his job application on his tablet including his full address. Works as a hairdresser in Dani's (the local salon), with Lowri and Dani. The former Ysgol Dyffryn Nantlle pupil moved to Scotland in the early 2000s, but for five years before that he played the character Arwel Jones - or Ari Stiffs - in the series Rownd a Rownd. Opera sebon ar S4C yw Rownd a Rownd. Suffers from epilepsy. Has a share in Barry's pizza shop after winning 10,000 on a scratchcard in 2018, although he is often accused by his brother of not taking the business seriously. Cyfres Bling: Dim Ond Clic av Gordon Jones - recensioner Cousin to Lowri. anthony gray canandaigua, ny; is bet365 legal in california; killer controls dead by daylight xbox. Used to be in a relationship with Martin, Elfyn, Vince, Gavin, Wyn and Mathew. Rownd a Rownd (TV Series 1995- ) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb Adopted father of Owain, thought now separated from Sophie. Branwen (ffilm) | Wici Y Cyfryngau Cymraeg | Fandom