Parents. The comments below have been moderated in advance. Chalmers sounded like an older man with a British accent. Jordan claimed he was a British government official, but it turned out he was a serial bigamist and scam . cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. William Jordan "Bill" Obituary - Montgomery, AL "I sold my flat, the money from that disappeared. These trees can change over time as users edit, remove, or otherwise modify the data in their trees. We have set your language to William Allen Jordan, Jr. - Jacksonville Memory Gardens GREAT NEWS! A MUMS world fell apart after discovering she was married to a serial bigamist who had three wives, 13 kids and was a registered sex offender. From Gigi Hadid to Frank Ocean, These 100 Celebrities Actually Have Previous Next. Who were the people in William's life? Did William finish grade school, get a GED, go to high school, get a college degree or masters? She also learned that he had swindled 198,000 more than $333,000 from Mary. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. William A. Jordan at about age 94 in northern Davidson Co., NC. 2021 (Senior Season) Awards: Second-Team All-SEC, NCAA Starkville Regional All-Tournament Team, College World Series All . 1649-1998 a genealogy - Family Records - North . For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. 'My story has a piece of everybody else's story,' Mischele said. William Allen Jordan, Jr. William "Allen" Jordan Jr., born January 31, 1962 in Charleston SC to William and Brenda Jordan, passed away on October 26, 2021 with his family by his side. This photo originally came from Linda Jordan. Will Jordan is arrested in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, after his latest alleged victim, Mischele Lewis, lured him to a parking lot where police were waiting, Sting: Mischele had discovered her boyfriend's horrific past and then spent a month stringing him along until the police were ready to nab him. Managed by: Brooks Lyles. Leave a message for others who see this profile. I dont see it as a diet, I see it as a new way of life.. But in reality US-born Jordan was a liar and a scam artist who had duped Eilidh's mother, Mary Turner Thomson, 55, and two other women into marriage, as well as fathering 13 children with a total. BBC drama Mrs Wilson mirrors my life with bigamist posing as spy Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. Family and friends can send flowers and condolences in memory of the loved one. Search above to list available cemeteries. Verify and try again. Jordan refused the kill order, so he was dismissed from his job. William Allen Jordan - Biography and Family Tree - AncientFaces Allen County Public Library Genealogy Center - OnGenealogy . Thats what he does.". Most indexes of Cabell County marriages incorrectly state the year as 1828 vice 1826, because the minister mistakenly entered the year 1828 at the top of . CONTENT MAY BE COPYRIGHTED BY WIKITREE COMMUNITY MEMBERS. This section is to introduce William Jordan with highlights of his life and how he is remembered. It was only later that doubts began to emerge when his fantastic stories of his secret work for the UK government unraveled. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. I thought you might like to see a memorial for William Allen Jordan I found on Findagrave.com. Share memories and family stories, photos, or ask questions. Western Prong Township, Columbus, North Carolina, United States, Chadbourn, Columbus, North Carolina, United States, https://www.familysearch.org/tree/person/details/LRTB-T8H, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/120795575/william-allen-jordan, https://www.ancestry.com/search/?name=William_Jordan&birth=1895_Western+Prong+Township-Columbus-North+Carolina-United+States&death=1929_Chadbourn-Columbus-North+Carolina-United+States&spouse=Annie_Cashwell. 'I never knew what a soul mate was until I met you,' Jordan said, claimed Mischele. WIKITREE PROTECTS MOST SENSITIVE INFORMATION BUT ONLY TO THE EXTENT STATED IN THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICY. His first on-screen role was in 1986 in ABC's TV series, The Fall Guy . Asked by Eamon Holmes what she would tell her father is she could see him, the teenager revealed she did not want to speak to her father anymore. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Mary also put Mischele in touch with six more of Jordan's alleged victims, who shared their stories. Yeah, no more ads! Share what William did for a living or if he had a career or profession. She noted: I ate a packet of my favourite Jelly Tots a few weeks ago and they were disgusting! william allen jordan parents - HAZ Rental Center Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. William Allen Jordan (deceased) - Genealogy - geni family tree The next day, Mischele confronted Jordan. MSNBCW : April 24, 2021 2:00am-3:00am PDT - Internet Archive She has since shed an incredible 31 kilos and has written a . Other Works | Publicity . When 2 or more people share their unique perspectives, I felt very supported and like I wasnt alone - and everything made sense, and it was a really clear path forward.. Mischele also learned that since Jordan had been released from prison, he'd allegedly had at least two previous victims in New Jersey and one in Mexico. Her weight crept up and she put on another three stone, and was a size 24. William Allen Jordan (1924-1970) - Find a Grave Memorial You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Skip Ancestry main menu Main . I threw up I don't know if it was shock or morning sickness.'. Murdaugh is heckled as he leaves court, Missing hiker buried under snow forces arm out to wave to helicopter, Ukraine soldiers shoot down enemy drones with drones of their own, Fleet-footed cop chases an offender riding a scooter, Mark Gordon arrives at Crawley Police Station after remains found, Two Russian tanks annihilated with bombs by Ukrainian armed forces, Isabel Oakeshott clashes with Nick Robinson over Hancock texts, Insane moment river of rocks falls onto Malibu Canyon in CA. ', 'Tom said this was not just for Jordan, but his whole team. People named William-Allen-Jordan William Jordan William Jordan William Jordan William Jordan William Jordan William Jordan William Jordan Log in or sign up for Facebook to connect with friends, family and people you know. Three children; Cindy Ann Jordan Borntrager (Avery), Angela 'After I told him I was pregnant,' she related, 'he said, "I need to process this." But he hated the name, so he went by 'Liam Allen'. High 82F. About this time, Jordan left his wallet out something he never did. Jordan, whose full name was Leslie Allen Jordan, was born on April 29, 1955 in Chattanooga, Tennessee. 14:32 GMT 20 Mar 2020 Mary said: The very fact I could walk the shops was bliss! ', Mischele tried to keep an open mind, but had many, many questions about her beau's work. Enter a grandparent's name. 16 are Distinguished Military Students - ung.edu In 2006, Jordan pleaded guilty to bigamy, obtaining funds by deception, failing to register as a sex offender and possession of a stun gun. Once she received her clearance, she would be provided with a secure telephone, so she could contact him whenever she wanted. Revealed: The top 10 fastest-growing destinations for UK pensioners retiring overseas. He also didn't show up on New Year's Day. There was an error deleting this problem. Plus this desperate mum asks if its unethical for her to return to webcam modelling after having her hours cut during Covid-19. The daughter of a serial bigamist who had more than a dozen children and three wives said he seemed like the 'perfect dad' before his deceit was uncovered. Failed to report flower. Mischele was told that the voice digital fingerprint was accepted, so she and Chalmers could speak over a secure line. Jordan said that although he did own a medical records company, as he had previously told her, he also still worked for the British government. See What AncientFaces Does to discover more about the community. Then, because he was skilled, cunning, smart, and flew helicopters, Jordan said he was offered a job with the UK Ministry of Defence. He married Susie Frances Anderson on 20 December 1883. or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Jordan, who married his first wife in 1992 and his second in 2002, was arrested by police near Oxford. Mary, who has written about her experience in a new book, The Bigamist, admitted that up until that point Jordan had seemed like the perfect husband and father. 'I read the article oh my god,' Mischele recalled. The Knights earned a Round 1 bye following their 8-1 campaign this fall, in position to defend the Louisiana . I said my name three times so the computer could learn my name. Found more than one record for entered Email, You need to confirm this account before you can sign in. William Jordan Age: 73 Height: 6 feet, 2 inches Weight: 135 pounds Convicted of armed robbery and murder On the run since 1984 Distinguishing features: Skeleton tattoo on right forearm The. With one single test, you can discover your genetic origins and find family you nenver know you had. 9 He can have no contact with Lewis for the rest of his life. But he told her that at age two and a half, he was sent to live with relatives who were professors at Oxford University. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. This year's DMS honorees are Brian Aguilar Jimenez, William Allen, Jordan Armstrong, Andrew Flournoy, Jacob Hughes, Noah Isley, Devin Krass, Anthony Linatoc, Phillip Ly, Harrison Markham, William Morgan, Jordan Ryan, Nathan Sawyer, Joseph Stover, David Vinci, and Warren Walker. He convinced Mary he was a CIA operative on secondment to the MI5, even coming up with paychecks to back up his story. Like their father, all of Allen's sons were loyalists opposed the overthrow of British rule in the American Colonies. Learn more about managing a memorial . Mr. Jordan was preceded in death by his parents Sally Pearl Seale Jordan and John Newton Jordan, and nephew John Christopher Jordan. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. Father of Robert Allen Jordan. Join Facebook to connect with Allen Jordan and others you may know. Oops, we were unable to send the email. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. She later unmasked his bigamist life and went on to help Mischele trap Jordan, Betrayal: Mary Turner Thomson, from Edinburgh, handed over $333,000 to Jordan and bore two of his children. Add William's birthday or the date he died to see a list of historic events The average age of Learn more about merges. William is 21 degrees from Jennifer Aniston, 22 degrees from Drew Barrymore, 21 degrees from Candice Bergen, 25 degrees from Alexandre Dumas, 21 degrees from Carrie Fisher, 33 degrees from Whitney Houston, 22 degrees from Hayley Mills, 19 degrees from Liza Minnelli, 18 degrees from Lisa Presley, 23 degrees from Kiefer Sutherland, 21 degrees from Bill Veeck and 24 degrees from Brian Nash on our single family tree. He would reach out and caress my hand or leg it was affectionate, not creepy. , updated Jody Lynn Young-Kennison 08/21/2022. Try again later. His sentence begins on February 6, 2015. his nieces: Jordan Archer and Emilee Jordan; his nephews: Micheal Jay Jordan, Dalton Archer and Nicolas Jordan; and many other loving family members and . In only the second clemency hearing during Massachusetts Gov . These are bookings for Feb. 16-22 at the Dougherty County Jail. These trees can change over time as users edit, remove, or otherwise modify the data in their trees. In October, Mischele and Jordan started talking about having kids together. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. They send articles every day and reading those got me in the right mindset. Chalmers said there would be a series of tests. Legacy invites you. Police: Grandfatherly fugitive a 'cold blooded killer' | CNN You can always change this later in your Account settings. If so, login to add it. Two months into their involvement, Jordan told Mischele that he needed to talk to her. William Allen Jordan (1895-1929) | WikiTree FREE Family Tree Their relationship was 'full-on', with Jordan the one 'pulling the relationship forward'. Start a free family tree online and well do the searching for you. Brother of Alice Mary Porter; Ella Celynda Jordan; Fannie Amelia Jordan and Emily Fuller Jordan. "There was nobody chasing me, nobody coming after the children. I was eating homecooked meals, but they were very carbohydrate heavy - and I couldnt move enough or fast enough to burn off the calories.. My tastebuds have completely changed and to me, things like milk and yoghurt now seem sweet. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. William Allen Jordan passed away in Died in infancy Denver,Colorado. The Investigation Discovery channel will run another show in the fall featuring Jordan. William Allen Jordan (1924-1970) FamilySearch and you'll be alerted when others do the same. "In just over the space of a year, he took everything away from me. Prince Harry interview RECAP: Duke of Sussex fans say his Q&A with Gabor Mate 'should have been longer' 'I smother my children with love and affection': Prince Harry says he is 'putting in the work' to end the Do not sell or share my personal information. [sibling (s) unknown] Husband of Bessie Viola (Nettles) Box married 21 May 1908 in Charlton, Georgia, United States. June 15, 2021. William Allen Jordan (1857-1952) FamilySearch But it wasn . But on February 18, 2014 after her boyfriend, and the father of her unborn child, had ignored her on Valentine's Day she Googled 'William Allen Jordan.'. based on information from your browser. Real Estate & Homes For Sale - 9806 Homes For Sale | Zillow This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can be viewed by all Ancestry subscribers.These trees can change over time as users edit, remove, or otherwise modify the data in their trees. At the time of the American Revolution, Allen was one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in Philadelphia.A Loyalist, Allen agreed that the colonies should seek to redress their grievances with British . Speaking with a British accent, Jordan said he, himself, attended Oxford, and later joined the British military. Please try again later. ). Jordan readily admitted to Mischele that he was born in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Drag images here or select from your computer for William Allen Jordan memorial. Mary, from Edinburgh, fell pregnant with their daughter, Eilidh, within six months, and they welcomed son Zach three years later. We encourage you to research and examine these . Have you taken a DNA test? William Allen Jordan. For 10 weeks, Mischele engaged in a psychological chess match with a seasoned con artist. But Marys world fell apart when in 2006 she was contacted out of the blue by the other Mrs Jordan, who he'd been married to for over a decade. Mary responded within 15 minutes, and they talked on the phone for two hours. Login to find your connection. Where we share as we remember & make discoveries and connect with others to help answer questions. See also. . "Buried" Western Prong Baptist Church Cemetery The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. William Junior Jordan in 1974 (left), Age Progression to age 54 (right) 1/2 Real Name: William Junior Jordan Aliases: William "Bill" Jordan Wanted For: Murder, Armed Robbery, Escape Missing Since: August 6, 1984 Case Details: James Rouse Jr. was a principal in Suwanee, Georgia who was married with two children. Jordan, who was living in the UK, sent her his engaging e-mails, rhapsodizing on personal responsibility and how much he wished he could have a family. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can only be viewed by Ancestry members to whom they have granted permission to see their tree.These trees can change over time as users edit, remove, or otherwise modify the data in their trees. 'She said "I'm the other Mrs Jordan,"' Mary said. William Jordan | Unsolved Mysteries Wiki | Fandom Biographies are our place to remember and discover more about the people important to us. Grayson Allen's Family: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Family members linked to this person will appear here. I had to crawl to and from the toilet. Continuing with this request will add an alert to the cemetery page and any new volunteers will have the opportunity to fulfill your request. William Allen Jordan, who defrauded NJ resident Mischele Lewis of sex and money, took a plea deal, for 3 years behind bars, today! 'I thought he would tell me that he was married,' Mischele said. To use this feature, use a newer browser. At the time of the Crusades it was a common practice for crusaders and pilgrims to bring back flasks of water from the river in which John the Baptist had baptized people including Christ himself and to use it in the christening of their own children. As a result, Do not sell or share my personal information. Then she discovered that she was pregnant. Looking for love: Mischele met Jordan online in 2013. Will Allen, convicted sex offender and bigamist,deported from the UK, returns to New Jersey, Sorry tiredofthisbs and what you are going through. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Family prepares to welcome home Massachusetts man who spent 27 years Influential bicycle Terrible nancy garrett married william jordan William Allen Jordan (1856 - 1856) - Genealogy This is a carousel with slides. Related searches. N.J. man who inspired 'rape by fraud' bill sentenced to 3 years, report How Did Leslie Jordan Die? Cause of Death, How He Passed Away, Crash He was married in Randolph Co., NC to Mary Ann Johnson and later married Sarah Shives in Davie Co., NC. Mary Turner Thomson, 54, met US-born William Allen Jordan on an online dating site in 2000, and their whirlwind romance saw him propose just three weeks later. Be careful though, the universe has black holes! Fake: Jordan married Mary Turner Thomson in the UK and he married another woman there. I married a bigamist who had three wives, 13 kids & was a sex offender Mischele's security clearance application was then handed off to another operator called Marcus Mischele never got a last name who sounded much younger than Chalmers. Millionaire Tech CEO filmed hitting and kicking his 'They lived rent free for a decade!' 14:32 GMT 20 Mar 2020. Research genealogy for William Allen Jordan of Arkansas, as well as other members of the Jordan family, on Ancestry. In it she detailed a parade of women who had contacted her after falling for Jordan's charms. The Biography piece is collaborative, where we work together to present the facts. WIKITREE HOME | ABOUT | G2G FORUM | HELP | SEARCH. Research genealogy for William Allen Jordan of Booneville, Mississippi, as well as other members of the Jordan family, on Ancestry. He would reach out and caress my hand or leg it was affectionate, not creepy', As one: Mischele bought them matching promise rings, left, as their relationship blossomed. William Allen Jordan (1924-1970) - Find a Grave Memorial Born in 19 Jun 1924 and died in 3 Nov 1970 Pleasant Township, Pennsylvania William Allen Jordan Skip to main content Home Memorials Cemeteries Famous Contribute Register Sign In Register Sign In Memorial updated successfully. He asked Mischele a multitude of personal questions her name, social security number, where she lived, and about her family members. Facebook gives people the power to. His mother's pitiful public apology. 'He wasn't close with his parents and siblings. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can be viewed by all Ancestry subscribers. Photos, memories, family stories & discoveries are unique to you, and only you can control. He was the son of William Clark Jordan and Mary Ann Johnson. Failed to delete memorial. Obituaries In Springfield MaHours: Support Hours: Today: 8:30 AM - 7 PM Mischele then pretended to be working on a reconciliation, but was working up to his arrest with cops, According to Mischele, Jordan said, 'I'm not supposed to tell you this, but it can be part of the test, to see how you handle being out of touch. American William Jordan, 41, who has at least 10 children, wove a web of lies to con his victims, a court heard. a I did terrible things."'. Sometimes he would fly helicopters and small airplanes. 2,690 death records, 1 follower 24 favorites. Between 2016-2018 Mary underwent two operations and was finally able to walk again, but as she had to take things slow she was still unable to lose the weight shed piled on. Dougherty Jail Report | Local | albanyherald.com Discover the meaning and history behind your last name and get a sense of identity and discover who you are and where you come from. REVEALED: Huge sonic boom felt by thousands across the country was caused by RAF Typhoon jets scrambling to DR ELLIE CANNON: My breast has not got lumps but it's itchy, should I be concerned about cancer at age 72? william allen jordan parents William Allen Jordan. I was a terrible person. He passed away in 1929. Add William's family friends, and his friends from childhood through adulthood. By this time Mischele was in love, so she agreed. Jordan was later sentenced to three years in 2015 in New Jersey, for theft by deception and impersonating a government official after conning another woman, and was released the following year. Just one grandparent can lead you to many Albany, GA (31701) Today. Chapter 1 - Herndon Family. This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can be viewed by all Ancestry subscribers.These trees can change over time as users edit, remove, or otherwise modify the data in their trees. 'I wrote out all the questions,' Mischele related. Tricky quiz puts your skills at everything from maths to logic puzzles and knowledge of literature to the test, Mum's five-ingredient recipe for making classic pizza pockets in an AIR FRYER takes the internet by storm, Denise Welch admits she keeps calling ITV's Dr Hilary for coronavirus advice and jokes that she's amazed he hasn't blocked her number yet. Mary Turner Thomson, 54, met US-born William Allen Jordan on an online dating site in 2000, and their whirlwind romance saw him propose just three weeks later. While this woman claims she's skinny-shamed as a size 8 new mum by judgey women. Then she agreed to meet him at the store, and watched from behind a display of snack foods as he was taken into custody. William Allen Jordan was born on September 2. She said: It was constantly in excruciating pain. He told both of them that he was a spy, and had both convinced that the 'other Mrs. Jordan' was not really a wife, but an agent working undercover. He married her and another woman simultaneously in Britain. 'He was a glorified bodyguard, working between D.C. and New York. William Allen Jordan (1849-1932) - Find a Grave Memorial We encourage you to research and examine these records to determine their accuracy. Would love your thoughts, please comment. 'I started shaking. 'They would always tell me there's a reason for anything,' Mischele related. So regretfully, she decided it was best not to continue the pregnancy. I couldnt sleep for more than 15 minutes at a time and I had to do that sitting up with cushions piled up beside me. William's wives were Susan "Annie" Frances Anderson and Julia Ann Wilkins. Higher wind gusts possible.. Shortly after that, on December 8, 2013, Jordan asked for Mischele's hand in marriage. William Allen Jordan: Birthdate: May 1856: Birthplace: Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States: Death: December 03, 1856 (7 months) William Jordan - The Jordan Family At one time, he had two wives, two fiancs, and another girlfriend on the side. William Allen Jordan Profiles - Facebook Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. She also contacted Mary via her website. Jordan was unmasked as a scam artist and jailed in 2009 for bigamy, fraud and gun crimes, before being deported back to the US. Try again later. Then he distanced himself.'. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Mary Turner Thomson, 53, from Edinburgh, said that watching the BBC television drama Mrs Wilson had been like reliving her own sham marriage to William Allen Jordan, who had at least 13 children . Find Real Estate Agents and Brokers in Your Area - Realtor.com This database contains family trees submitted to Ancestry by users who have indicated that their tree can only be viewed by Ancestry members to whom they have granted permission to see their tree. 2008 - 2023 INTERESTING.COM, INC. Powered by Mai Theme. You can contact the owner of the tree to get more information. I sold my life insurance policy, I borrowed money. She learned that Jordan had been professionally diagnosed as a psychopath, and psychopaths don't change. Leslie Allen Jordan was born to Allen Bernard Jordan (1933-1967) and Peggy Ann Griffin (born 1919). Family, friend, or fan, this family history biography is for you to remember William Allen Jordan . Dagus Mines, Elk County, Pennsylvania, USA. We share yesterday, to build meaningful connections today, and preserve for tomorrow. Year should not be greater than current year. She loved Jordan, but his story didn't always make sense, and sometimes he disappeared for days. Be the first to contribute! cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. EXCLUSIVE Kylie Minogue REFUSES offer to star at King Charles' Coronation concert because of growing Republican Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, Dozens stuck in car park as staff refuses to open gate for woman, Incredible footage of Ukrainian soldiers fighting Russians in Bakhmut, Pro-Ukrainian drone lands on Russian spy planes exposing location, 'Buster is next!'