He was a great builder of character and had some super records second to none and very compatible with teams in the Massillon area. This Malibu home is more than 3,000 square feet in size and has three bedrooms and three bathrooms. There is also wall art and some greenery added to beautify the space. WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio facebook feed(Opens a new window), WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio twitter feed(Opens a new window), WHIO TV 7 and WHIO Radio youtube feed(Opens a new window), I-Team: Fund will pay to fix the Miami Valleys worst eyesores, Restaurants struggling from lack of workers, State health department planning ahead for vaccination of 5 to 11-year-olds, Former Dayton congressman remembers Colin Powell, Vaccine bill falls short again, mandates to continue, Health commissioners hopeful Vax-2-School will pay off, Vaccine mandate bill back before lawmakers, Businesses trying to stop two vaccine bills, Proposed congressional maps combine Dayton, Xenia, Springfield, 600K flags displayed on National Mall in remembrance of COVID-19 deaths, House republicans unveil bill that would ban mandatory vaccines, Ohio Senate race becoming more crowded; Sen. Matt Dolan latest to join, State lawmakers applaud Ohio Task Force 1, Whaley: DeWine should order mask mandate in schools. The crowd no longer worries. (AP Photo/Paul Sakuma), Hall of Fame defensive end Gino Marchetti (89) of the Baltimore Colts with Hall of Fame head coach Don Shula during the NFL West squad's 34-14 victory over the NFL East squad in the 1965 NFL Pro Bowl on January 10, 1965 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseu (National Football League), Former NFL player Jack Butler after being named to the 2012 Hall of Fame class during the 2012 Hall of Fame Announcement at the J.W. Plain old-fashioned wholesomeness was not passed. Part of The Indexsy Group, Registered in Canada DBA Archute, Archute.Com is A Participant in The Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. National Football League 100th Anniversary All-Time Team, List of most consecutive starts by National Football League players, "The Frontline Interview: Jim Otto \ League of Denial: The NFL's Concussion Crisis", "Hall of Famer Jim Otto recovering after having right leg amputated", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jim_Otto&oldid=1142408162, American Football League All-League players, American Football League All-Star players, Players of American football from Wisconsin, Short description is different from Wikidata, All Wikipedia articles written in American English, NFL player missing current team parameter, Infobox NFL biography articles missing alt text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, Career statistics and player information from, This page was last edited on 2 March 2023, at 06:14. January 5,1938 Jim Otto: The caisson hasstopped rolling, the cannons are still, the playing field is quiet. How long did Jim Dine live in London? Centers are the line leaders responsible for reading defensive coverages, communicating with the quarterback, and shuffling the rest of the line when necessary. from Marquette University Law School in 2000. In 1968, Oakland scored 453 points (32.4 points/game) in the regular season, again leading the AFL, and beat the Chiefs in the divisional round (unscheduled tiebreaker) before losing to the Jets. Jim Dine/Education, June 16, 1935 (age 86years) Webster was a tremendous run blocker who kept quarterback Terry Bradshaws jersey clean enough to win four Super Bowls. It does not store any personal data. Is Ohio ready for recreational marijuana? Oakland Raiders quarterback Daryle Lamonica throws a pass behind guard Wayne Hawkins, No. Learn how your comment data is processed. But its difficult to imagine any one player dominating the honors at one position more completely than Jim Otto did both in the American Football League and in the National Football League from 1960 through 1974. They were a great part in making my dreams come true. (AP Photo/Seth Wenig), Jim Taylor is shown at the NFL football draft at Radio City Music Hall, Friday, April 29, 2011, in New York. [1] In the 1967 regular season, Oakland scored 468 points (33.4 points/game), leading the AFL, but lost Super Bowl II to the Green Bay Packers. USA TODAY. Sam was only 18 when Elliott's father, Nelson Elliott, passed away. Javascript is required for the selection of a player. Win passed away just a few months ago as he would be here with us today and I really miss him. * Selected to Pro Bowl, + First-Team AP All-Pro, Bold indicates league leader. He played in every one of the nine American Football League All-Star Games and in the first AFC- NFC Pro Bowl games. He was elected to the Wisconsin Athletic Hall of Fame in 1998. He had played and started in 308 games as a Raider. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Ive been at Channel 7 since 1988 and have loved every minute of it. During his time at Journal Communications, he became a member of the unit holders' council, chairperson of stock and information committee, and employee representative on the board of directors. where does jim otto live now - starplexmaintenance.co.za The topPFF pass-blockingcenter from 2015-19 took a small step back in 2020 at No. Sadly, the home was affected by the forest fire that ravaged the region in 2018, but fortunately, Elliott and the firefighters ensured the house's survival. Before being elected to the Assembly, he was a broadcast meteorologist in Milwaukee for Journal Communications's WTMJ-TV and WTMJ-AM radio. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. The master bedroom may accommodate a king-size bed. Joe Lockhart, who worked as Bill Clinton's press secretary at the White House, was the property owner. This Oregon house has two stone pillars surround at the front door. Not only that, he sold me on myself. Barack Hussein Obama II, an American politician, born on August 4, 1961, led the country as its 44th president from 2009 to 2017. 44. Kylie Jenner giving a us small house tour and answ, Bomba! He loved the Oakland Raiders, and he loved the game of football, but the important thing was he established all of them toa degree never surpassed. Jim Plunkett got married to his girlfriend, Gerry Plunkett after having an affair in 1982. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. (National Football League), Detroit Lions great Joe Schmidt is seen during halftime of an NFL football game against the Cleveland Browns in Detroit, Sunday, Nov. 22, 2009. Sam Elliott and Katharine Ross got married in 1984 after meeting in 1978. Playing a full slate of 16 games in 2020, the now-32-year-old was only called for one penalty and gave up one sack. ET for the sentencing for Alex Murdaugh. 4775 Overton Woods Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76109, USA is one of the seven previous addresses. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. On any top 10 NFL centers list, youre bound to find centers that are long since retired. Nancy and Jim Dine were 21 and 22 and married just a year when they moved to New York City from Ohio in 1958. The SPORTS REFERENCE and STATHEAD trademarks are owned exclusively by Sports Reference LLC. And he was the one who gave me the membership to the YMCA all those years, so I have to thank him. In Otto's final year, 1974, Oakland scored 355 points (25.4 points/game), leading the NFL, and avenged their playoff loss to the Dolphins but lost to the Steelers again. Commissioner Jeff Mims is a former member of the Dayton School Board, former school administrator, former Dayton Education Association leader, teacher, and coach. Video b, The Airbnb headquarters in San Francisco is such a, Moon Art Work by Luke Jerram featuring minute deta, Your private island elevator How would you. Check out the Top 10 photos from Super Bowl LVII! Where did James A Lovell live? Home; About Us; Services; Policies; Projects; Certificates; Clients; Contact Us; ecu dean's list fall 2021 . "Football as a team game demands sacrifice and discipline. When News Center 7s iconic anchor, Don Wayne, retired, the stations Statehouse reporter at the time left to take a new job at the station, joining Jim Baldridge on the anchor desk. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Sam Elliott, a veteran of the Hollywood acting world, has been married to a fellow actress Katharine Ross since 1984 and has a daughter called Cleo Rose Elliott. See answer (1) Copy. Carl M Otto, (213) 383-6886, Fort Worth Public Records Instantly pisces april 2021 horoscope susan miller aspen dental refund processing. The Obama family's two girls, Malia and Sasha, enjoy the mansion's seven bedrooms, eight bathrooms, and several closets. There were all those great people available to me. I learned a lot about relationships between community leaders and the people who depend on them. Jim Dine was in a family of four. Sam Elliot resides in Harrisburg, Oregon, on a stunning ranch. He played college football at the University of Miami for the Miami Hurricanes. Plunkett spent the rest of his career with the Raiders as a backup. Barack and Michelle Obama bought a house in the Chicago suburb of Kenwood, Illinois, in August 2000. Where Does Stephen King Live? Thursday, in his final I-Team investigation, he shines a light on the most egregious eyesores in the Miami Valley and digs into whats being done to clean them up. They together have a son and a daughter named Jim Jr. Plunkett and Meghan Plunkett. When Elliott was 13 years old, his family relocated to Portland, and it appears that Oregon left a lasting influence on him. Jim Otto will forever be Mr. Hudson was traded to the Arizona Cardinals as part of an offseason that made fans expectations soar. (AP Photo), NFL Films founder Ed Sabol thanks the crowd after receiving his Hall of Fame jacket during the Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinees dinner at the Civic Auditorium in Canton, Ohio on Friday Aug. 5, 2011. (Ben Liebenberg/NFL), Buffalo Bills' owner Ralph Wilson Jr. stands next to a bust of himself during a halftime NFL football ceremony against the Houston Texans in Orchard Park, N.Y., Sunday Nov. 1, 2009. (AP Photo/Phil Long), Former 49ers cornerback Jimmy Johnson looks on during a halftime ceremony honoring Young's induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Sunday, Nov. 20, 2005. There was another man who played an important role in my life, and that was Tom Yellish, who was a schoolteacher in Warsaw, Wis.,and he was my first Little League coach at the age of 12. And we share in their glory. Jim Otto was born in Wausau, WI. Take a look at all the action as the 2023 Combine gets underway in Indianapolis. [5] He went on to win re-election six times. Sam Elliot and his wife Katharine Ross also own a stunning home in Malibu, California, and their residence in Harrisburg. Jim Ott - Wikipedia But the first three years in the AFL was more of a nightmare of a dream than my dream come true. (National Football League), National Football League Hall of Famer Jackie Smith, a former tight end for the St. Louis Cardinals kneels in front of his star along Delmar Boulevard in University City, Mo., Sunday, May 20, 2001. There is a microwave in the second kitchen. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Where does Jim benton live now? - Answers Religion, familyand country -- as he preferred them in that order -- and the virtues and the fires that burned brightest in him for the great love and enthusiasm he had and has for the game of football and for everyone and everything in life. And he is just an outstanding person in school as well, and it just makes me very proud to have him here. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. 3 When did Jim Plunkett get married to Gerry? First, I did a fair amount of reporting for National Public Radio on events in Ohio that drew national attention. Logos were compiled by the amazing SportsLogos.net. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. He was an organizational dream. However, the fact that they have busy filming schedules helps prevent them from visiting frequently. Where was Jim Otto born? Illinois, Chicago. And that is to help my fellow man in some way and to save my own soul. Elliott spent his early years there in Sacramento, California. Carl has lived in four cities, including San Francisco, CA and Los Angeles, CA. Sam Elliott, a veteran of the Hollywood acting world, has been married to a fellow actress Katharine Ross since 1984 and has a daughter called Cleo Rose Elliott. Where does Leo Messi live now? His Barcelona's house is astonishing In the 1970 regular season, the first year of the NFL-AFL merger, Oakland scored 300 points (21.4 points/game), ranking ninth in the 26-team NFL, and beat the Miami Dolphins in the AFC playoffs before losing to the Colts. They are now establishing ties to the lovely villa they rented during the summer. There are times when a father becomes impatient during the football season, but Jennifer arid Jimmy were always there and they always put up with their dad, and I am very proud of my daughter Jennifer. Name: James L Otto, Phone number: (262) 539-3282, State: WI, City: Burlington, Zip Code: 53105 and more information An Affiliate Advertising Program designed to Provide A Means for Sites to Earn Advertising Fees by Advertising And Linking to Amazon.Com. does demarini ship to canada; June 21 2022 where does jim otto live nowgal costa discografia. Former astronaut and US Senator John Glenn comes to mind first. What Does stabilizing selection and disruptive selection have in common? When was Jim Otto born? 1. Not only was herpatience and understanding great, but also those of our children. (Gary A. Vasquez/NFL), Former Green Bay Packers player Willie Wood visits Capitol Hill in Washington, Wednesday, Oct. 28, 2009. (Pool) Defense attorney Jim Griffin dismissed the prosecution's argument that Alex Murdaugh could have shot his son at close . 65, and Hall of Fame center Jim Otto during Super Bowl II in Miami on Jan. 14, 1968. In 2019, he was revealed as being selected to the National Football League 100th Anniversary All-Time Team. Toughness and durability separate the great centers from the good ones. Copyright 2000-2023 Sports Reference LLC. Jim Otto Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Net Worth, Family This is the story of a gifted, hard-driving kid from California who never stopped going fast or chasing dreams. Is Jim Otto in the Hall of Fame? It has a great location near wooded regions and beaches. (Perry Knotts/NFL), Former Washington Redskins player Bobby Mitchell is honored during pregame player introductions during the NFL week 9 football game against the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, November 6, 2011 in Landover, Maryland. That opened the WHIO-TV Statehouse job and I was lucky enough to get the gig. Jim Otto - Pro-Football-Reference.com A stylish kitchen with a dog washing station, a sizable family room that also serves as a games area, and a dining room with garden views are all there. First there was Vax-A-Million. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. I am looking forward to him with a lot of pride because I cant wait to watch him grow and achieve in sports. Due to his outstanding efforts to advance international diplomacy and inter-people cooperation, he received the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009. Greene County Public Health: Third vaccine dose available for immune compromised, COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations trending upwards, Business group pushes back on vaccine bill, Vaccine choice demonstrators descend on Ohio Statehouse, Health departments watching schools closely for COVID cases, EEOC Statement for WHIO-TV and WHIO-AM/FM. Player in 1980 Alex Murdaugh trial: What to know about the case of the South Carolina Just clear tips and lifehacks for every day. Hudson will protect quarterback Kyler Murray in his third season. The creative direction of Super Bowl LVII was inspired by the beauty of Arizona's natural landscapes - from its grand rock formations to its vast rainbow skies. Born and raised in Wausau, Wisconsin, Otto played football at Wausau High School under coach Win Brockmeyer. The home's interior also has a warm, rustic vibe featuring an open kitchen and a sizable stone fireplace. (Ben Liebenberg/NFL), Hall of Fame quarterback Sonny Jurgensen of the Washington Redskins, the team's radio analyst, is on the field before the Redskins 27-20 loss to the Atlanta Falcons on September 25, 1994 at RFK Stadium in Washington, D.C. (National Football League), Sam Huff waves to the crowd during the Hall of Fame induction ceremony on July 29, 2000 in Canton,Ohio. He had another nickname as a kid; instead of Jim they called him Jimmy. Mel Hein, New York Giants (1931-45) March 3, 2023 Alex Murdaugh sentenced to life in prison A built-in hot tub and sun loungers are available on the terrace, making it the ideal place to unwind in the evenings while gazing at the stars. rosie rivera house address 4123; kal magnesium glycinate arsenic; is captain jacks deadbug safe; doctors accepting new patients whitby The house was historically built in 1902, but Elliot bought it after his mother passed in 2012. Samuel Pack Elliott, commonly known as Sam Elliott, is an American actor born on 9th August 1944. Photo: Frank McGrath Its a love story thats been romanticised out of history and into legend and song. How much did Jim Otto weigh when playing? He was convicted Thursday of murdering his wife, Margaret, 52, and younger son, Paul, 22. A jury in South Carolina reached a verdict of guilty on all counts after less than three hours of deliberations in the case of disgraced former attorney Alex Murdaugh, who was accused of killing . I grew up in Cincinnati, went to LaSalle High School and then to Miami University for a BBB in Communications. He is also a graduate architect from The University of Nairobi, Kenya. NFL quarterbacks continue to shatter passing records as they are carried on the shoulders of giant linemen. Behind such a successful career and busy life, he also invested in real estate. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Im one of the reporters here at NewsCenter 7 with a lot of experience covering all kinds of stories around the Miami Valley. The dream must go on now, but only to my other plans. Get the 3-minute weekly newsletter keeping 5K+ designers in the loop. Subscribe to Stathead Football: Get your first month FREEYour All-Access Ticket to the Pro Football Reference Database. Defense attorney Jim Griffin talks with his client Alex Murdaugh during Murdaugh's double murder trial at the Colleton County Courthouse in Walterboro, South Carolina, Feb. 1, 2023. Todays average offensive lineman is 6-foot-5, 312 pounds nearly 3 inches and 100 pounds larger than Webster and Otto, as Business Insider details. (AP Photo/John Bazemore), Chuck Bednarik of the Philadelphia Eagles hands his jersey and shoes to equipment manager Freddie Schubach in St. Louis, Dec. 16, 1962 after game which the St. Louis Cardinals won 45-35. And her husband, Glenn Callihan. OK not every minutenot the time standing in snow for weather coverage along I-75 in the sub-zero weather. The Airbnb headquarters in San Francisco is such a, Moon Art Work by Luke Jerram featuring minute deta, Your private island elevator How would you, Home library aka reading room Beautiful des, Art but make it architecture would you buy th. Do you have a sports website? He faces Rennes Bowers, a retired . I don't have to tell you about those. Alex Murdaugh trial: What to know after the guilty verdict in the South How old was Jim Dine when he married Nancy Dine? The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Please see our Contributors and Sources page for data source details. Get the 3-minute weekly newsletter keeping 5K+ designers in the loop. Jan 8, 2015. The Wausau,Wisconsin, native refused to miss downs. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. Email addresses. Alex Murdaugh sentenced to life in prison without parole for murdering Where does Jim lovell live now? - Answers The large master bedroom features a fireplace and a personal sundeck. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. James Lovell the only astronaut who flew twice to the moon , and did not land on it . Image Source: Mark McFadden Washington Fine Properties. The house is 16 away from the city centre. For it was during that time, probably I know the best thing that could have happened to me happened, and that was when I married my beautiful wife, Sally, and I think she pulled me out of that nightmare, because without her I think my dream might have fizzled. Thats where I learned how the Statehouse works, with hearings, legislation, and the thousands of moving parts that go into making state government work. Two substantial stone pillars surround the expansive front door. Where is Jim Cantore now? Wiki, salary, net worth. Is married? (National Football League), Hall of Fame member Larry Wilson poses for a photograph during the Pro Football Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, Saturday, Aug. 4, 2007. Where Does Stephen King Live? Watch our How-To Videos to Become a Stathead, Subscribe to Stathead and get access to more data than you can imagine. Discover Jim Otto's Biography, Age, Height, Physical Stats, Dating/Affairs, Family and career updates. But this job allows you to see people at their very best. He was All-NFL in 1970 and 1971, then earned second-team All-NFL honors in 1972. Otto was the last member of the Oakland Raiders inaugural team from 1960 to retire. All rights reserved. Hometown Hero: Jim Otto restores Veteran's Day - WEAREGREENBAY A Republican, he was a seven term member of the Wisconsin State Assembly representing assembly district 23, serving from 2007 to 2021. ADS View Current Number . (AP Photo/Paul Sancya), Former offensive tackle Bob St. Clair of the San Francisco 49ers wearing his NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame induction jacket during pregame ceremonies honoring former Niners prior to the game against the Minnesota Vikings at Monster Park on November 5, 2006 in San Francisco, California. And I thank and praise God for the help he gave me for putting the right people in the right place before me. (AP Photo/Paul Spinelli), Former New York Jets player Don Maynard signs autographs before an NFL football game between the New York Jets and the New England Patriots at New Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, N.J., Sunday, Sept. 19, 2010. The master bedroom features grey furniture, a wall-to-wall carpet, and several windows in the room to bring in natural light in the room. Jim Dines Mothers name was Eunice. The residential address for Heather is 515 N Tanque Verde Loop Rd, Tucson, AZ. document.getElementById( "ak_js_3" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Founder and Managing Editor of Archute. The former U.S. President and First Lady own residences in Chicago, Massachusetts, and Washington, each worth $20 million and featuring luxurious amenities that the couple and their kids, Malia and Sasha, enjoy. Heres a few of my awards worth mentioning: 2007 Best Reporter (Ohio Associated Press), 2012 Best Reporter (Ohio Associated Press), 2014 Regional Emmy for an hour-long documentary on VA treatment of veterans with medical issues, in 2017 I was named to the Dayton Broadcasters Hall of Fame, and in 2020 won Best Government Reporting (Ohio Society of Professional Journalists). Before his retirement, he earned around $400,000-$600,000 annually. He has been a member of the In the 1973 regular season, Oakland scored 292 points (20.9 points/game), tenth in the NFL, and avenged their defeat to the Steelers but lost to the Dolphins. Being a popular NFL player, he receives a decent amount of salary from his career. Otto may have been one of the most heavily operated-on athletes of all time, estimating close to 80 surgeries. He was also named the starting center on the AFL All-Time Team. Just like the other parts of the house, the bathrooms are well lit with natural and artificial lighting. From there I moved down the road to WMOH radio in Hamilton. In 1963, things began to change, and my dream was alive again and I thank God for bringing the right people into my dream again. Next, I headed north to Columbus to WOSU, the NPR station. 20 Years Later: Gov. The Raiders missed the playoffs for the first time in five years in 1971, despite scoring 344 points (24.6 points/game), second highest in the NFL. Currently, the blessed duo is happy in their marital life. You can see how private and isolated the Obamas' new house is from above. It could be seen from the birds-eye view of the house: The house is located on . Hed be the same size as todays average wide receiver. Michelle and the two kids were born in Chicago, where they lived for virtually their entire lives before relocating to Washington, DC, on January 5, 2009, two months after Barack Obama was elected president. Commissioner Jeff Mims is a former member of the Dayton School Board, former school administrator, former Dayton Education Association leader, teacher, and coach. Court will convene at 9:30 a.m. 2023 NFL Enterprises LLC. It was at this time that certain people became a big part in making my dream come true. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. where does jim otto live now - kaminokawa-shokokai.net [3], He returned to school and obtained his J.D. Jim Dine/Date of birth. He intends to move there permanently even though he now spends approximately one month of the year there. [3] Despite his maladies, Otto says he has no regrets and wouldn't change a thing even if given the opportunity to do it over again. 2023 Cox Media Group. 0:12. I never knew who paid that membership until I was 34 years old, when I went home to Warsaw for a visit to speak at the high school dinner and Pastor Gredimen was there to give the invocation. In 10 years, hes made the pro-Bowl three times. (AP Photo/Mel Evans). How to Market Your Business with Webinars. (Ben Liebenberg/NFL), Former Minnesota Vikings Hall of Fame coach Bud Grant addresses a news conference Tuesday, May 10, 2011 in Arden Hills, Minn., after the announcement that the Vikings NFL team had a deal with Ramsey County to collaborate on a $1.1 billion retractable-roof football stadium to be built on the site of the former Army ammunitions plant in Arden Hills. I feel fortunate that I was able to cover some very, very famous people and spend some time with them outside of crowded press conferences. The house, which Taylor Lombardo Architects designed in San Francisco, was constructed in 2001 by John Early, a renowned and highly regarded Island builder. Hudson would tower over Webster and Otto, not to mention Hein. where does jim otto live now. (AP Photo), Hall of Fame football coach Marv Levy backstage during the 2012 Hall of Fame Announcement at the J.W. Raider, embracing the toughness and team-first philosophy that the franchise embraced throughout the 60s and 70s. It goes without saying that he has amassed some very outstanding real estate assets thanks to this generous income. Otto was one of only twenty players to play for the entire ten-year existence of the American Football League, and one of only three players to play in all of his team's AFL games. Current address. James Edwin Otto (born January 5, 1938) is an American former professional football player who played as a center for the Oakland Raiders of the American Football League (AFL) and National Football League (NFL) for 15 seasons. (AP Photo/Paul Sakuma), Former Miami Dolphins head coach Don Shula speaks during the half-time show of an NFL football game against the Oakland Raiders, Sunday, Dec. 4, 2011, in Miami , Fla. (AP Photo/Hans Deryk), Doug Atkins holds a bust of himself after being inducted into the National Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio, Aug. 6, 1982.