This is what has been missing many people do not question anything, which is sad. I encourage you to research. You may ask why that would be? how can I share this on Facebook? Hi jb, Yes America definitely helped to pay for the wars, but so did many other countries. Running from Vatican City, and deep underground, there is a tunnel that runs almost in a direct line to Jerusalem. First, he is no doctor and he states as well in his interview by Project Camelot. Under the Hyatt Regency, the Rev. Thank you. Him only. Hi Dennis! Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. The subterranean structures began as quarries for the Romans. Do I believe that? As for the tunnels, why did they empty them out? So various, so beautiful, so new, All those who became rich through Babylon the Great that is, all those who sold their souls for the sake of fame and fortune, are all being dealt with and will be no more. I am not understanding the new end time change from what I was taught, rapture, marriage supper, christian judgment from our book of life after we are resurected and in Heaven. Thank you, I saw that as an oversight. Now we go to the 5th demention and life happy everafter. There are other places that they foun. they also owned and control every major mainstream media of the world to control the official narrative to scare billions of people of the world into taking their lethal injections for their depopulation agenda. If that didnt work, to control you they also created a 700 acre city state inside the city of London, that controls all Central banks of the world, IF that wasnt enough to control you they also owned Washington DC also is a city state that had controlled the greatest military power on the Planet (Until Donald Trump was elected and is still the commander and Chief of the US military) all are owned by the Kasarian Mafia. It belongs to Americans,its our tax money that Corporate America has been stealing from us. They all think Im just an old man full of conspiracy theory who believes anything told. The Templars are no fun without the myth, but just keep the history and myth separately.. There is much more to the Vatican than just being the home of Saint Peter's Basilica and being the smallest country on earth. Rabbi Berger claims that the Catholic Church constructed a tunnel underneath King David's Tomb, ignoring the Jewish religious claim to the site and endangering artifacts and catacombs dating back to Biblical times. Please read the whole chapter 18, but here an extract from it very interesting . There are many trolls out there writing stuff against him. Wonderful. With two videos for me. More Gold Than You Can Imagine Found in the Tunnel Old photos circulated in false Facebook posts about 'gold - Fact Check It really appears to me that we are currently right in the middle of the Battle of Armageddon the evil ones will be dealt with we are fighting the battle right now together with the Lord. https://fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/c3i/mt_weather.htm. His people have gone on to their rewards for centuries with Acts 2:38 and living dedicated Holy lives in His care. The opening . Vatican City has a history of saving Popes from the invading forces through the old tunnels that are built throughout Vatican City. We are in good hands. Can you provide a link? There is a lot of jealousy over Charlie and therefore the trolls that come against him. They use MoR technology [Mind over Rock]. These two large archaeological sites were discovered only 16 years ago! First I had thought it was in Plovdiv, but of course you may be right with Rakovsky, too. Yes, all so true! Remember the end times is referring to the end times for the Ca/bal (N/W/O), not the end times for us. Frightening stuff. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. New video shows smoke billowing from beneath the White House after massive explosions were heard emanating throughout Washington, D.C. Over 200,000 children were rescued, 1000s of bodies were recovered and mass arrests were made during the military operation. You are bat shit crazy not to even consider this a possibility. they create a Problem, that got reaction of the people is ask the powers that shouldnt be to create a Solution So they create a solution usually worst than the original problem. We know the destination but not all the little twists and turns we have to take to get to that destination. Per questo motivo c lipotesi che ci siano tunnel verso lAmerica. I was created in the image of God, as we all were. God created everything that exists, so if the Annunaki are real like the series Ancient Aliens claims, God created them, as well. Knights Templar's lost gold treasure tunnels found under - Metro Anyone teaching on Rev. If you hear now stroies about DUMPS (deep military underground bases) where eathquakes are happening, seeming that they are blown up, do you think that there could be a connetction between Vatican, that tunnel, the town Rakovski perhaps the tunnel is interrupted now Then they blow them up and move on to the next diligently. So true David! LOL I say to myself these are from the White Hats no more Black Hats! Well, you confirmed everything I said as soon as I learned of this earthquake last year. Si parla anche di un tunnel che collega lItalia con lAmerica . Yes, I agree with all you have said Brenda! Charlie said enough for everyone to have 1 million each. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. Thr picture was coded with a upcoming that led to a Google image tat said do not take it. How is he making a nice buck? Virginia. I have seen some of the overwhelming evidence and it makes me sick that people are so quick to condemn. https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2020-05-01-11-01-39-utc-4-5-10 Keep the faith Clay it will happen. Hello Jorge! Hi GS! Iran has shown off what it claims are underground tunnels used for air defense systems. Been studying them for 4yrs now. Medieval Erdstall tunnels dating back centuries have been found in . I suspect not, but rather hes just a paytriot making himself a nice buck and feeding his ego. 4 Min Read Viral claims on social media purport that a recent U.S. military operation rescued 35,000 "malnourished, caged and tortured" children from tunnels beneath New York City's Central Park. I try to keep under the radar as much as possible as there are many headings I would prefer to use but choose not to. It just. I do believe Trump has been chosen by God to lead the world through such a strange and difficult time. People need to do some research on DR Charlie Ward. Regarding the biblical findings, I think that the God that hung the stars and moons, separated darkness from light, and created every needful and beautiful thing , can keep all the books we need, in His care. Go to Apocyraphal 1970 think it is called. Via Labicana, 95 Open Mon-Sat, 10am-12pm; 3pm-5pm; Sun 12pm-5pm Entry fee: 10, reduced 5. Answer (1 of 2): There's a tunnel between: * Washington, DC and * Rosslyn, Virginia. No longer the fear of those terrible days. Its a poison substance that has never been approved. 14Yes, the fine fruit that you desired has left you, and all the delicacies and the splendid things have vanished from you, never to be found again. Different shaped eyes, chins, hair etc. Hi Tom! The amount of gold is absolutely huge and far more than anyone ever imagined. What Lies Beneath: Tunnels for Trafficking, Or Just a Subterranean BTW i heard they also had some scriptures / possible books that may havew been meant for the bible ? Thanks for your comment Jon. Charlie Freak said, "When the American Marines first arrived they went to New Zealand. I guess we just have to make sure we are enjoying the journey along the way. There are many, many courses that are promoted online which are fully recognised. Thanks Marilyn for all your research and this reminds me of the scripture that says the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just. The 1500 Mile Tunnel From the Vatican to Jerusalem - More Gold Than You How very sad it is that these places have simply stored it away while people all over the world have been starving, or not having any idea where their next meal is coming from. He is able to protect what is His. Over how many thousands of years has it continued to be stock-piled? How to Understand Revelations in the Light of Current Events, Its All Written In The Stars For All To See. Remember all the headlines: This was when the Alliance and Military were taking down the 13 bloodline families, and the Vatican. https://rumble.com/search/video?q=Charlie%20Ward, Thank you so much Bonnie! The Nat Geo group's work revealed not just tunnels, but also a guard house hidden beneath the modern city. The report in Iran's Tasnim News comes amid tensions in the region and Iran's increased enrichment of uranium. If there is that much gold underground, the above ground quantities will drop in price unless the new stash is kept secret. The Underground Tunnel with Angled Entry Panels is great for children to adventure through. id like to mention that i am a navy brat i waas born on a navy base , i grew up in military housing , i can still remember living in virginia in military housing , there was a whole group of us kids that were constantly sneaking down into the tunnels . No swamp has been drained, the powers that be are still the same. Marilyn, thank you for your hard work. Where ignorant armies clash by night.. I heard 13 stacks was 6m x 4m wide on pallets with detailed logs of where it was taken from. Vatican authorities denied permission to . vatican underground tunnels. Marilyn, I just got here though a link at Telegram. How wonderful it is to receive news from someone who has actually been there! Someone could have found a golden island somewhere and kept it secret, and the gold thats in that tunnel is that island which doesnt exist anymore. WWG1WGA. There are of-course, many wonderful believers in these churches. I too was taught in such a way even though I still have many, many questions. The cubic feet of Gold that was supposedly found under the vatican would have weighed 74 trillions pounds or 37 billion tons! Hi Billie! It is geoengineeringwatch.org.They get a slew of chemtrails in some places in the world. The downtrodden are important. . The gold he collected per year was 666 Talents. the weight of gold is 1206 lbs per cubic foot. Ive been in the truth community for quite some time and research extensively. I think it was around December someone posted a video of the Vatican blacked out for several hours one night we had no idea what happened until I heard later gene decode mention them finding and taking a vast amt of gold, ancient artifacts, missing books of the Bible, and meticulous records of everything taken. Tours of Western Wall tunnels show new underground area in Jerusalem - CNBC John uses the same apochraphyl language as Daniel. One night 9 p.m. to 6 or 7 a.m. there were reported explosions, like earthquakes, every 2 or 3 seconds at Ayers. This is where the Papal Tombs are located and where you can see the publicly accessible version of St. Peter's Tomb, located under the altar and above the original tomb. It is more that we plant seeds in the hope it will cause people to start doing their own research. I do believe in the Jubilee though. Underneath the Vatican City lies the Vatican Necropolis, at depths ranging between 5-12 meters. Underground tunnels found at Templar's 'Vatican' stronghold March 04, 2021 In the city of Tomar stands the Church of Santa Maria do Olival, built in the second half of the 12th century by the provincial master of the Order of the Knights Templar in Portugal, Gualdim Pais. We must continue to encourage each other. Italy. Look out for bank bail ins like Cyprus some years ago. I feel your pain John! f 1 kilo bars of gold were placed end-to-end for 1,433 miles, the weight would be 929,799,277 Troy ounces. I want you to think this through the jab is NOT vaccine! But as you say, the Jubilee is coming and I believe is almost upon us. The tunnels were found beneath the ancient coastal city of Acre, Israel, and were used by the knights 800 years ago. Good job on the math, agree. Hi Jim, That might sound like it would never be, but thats not the case. During this period they found the underground tunnels, the gold and the scrolls/books etc. The tunnels that feed in from Blackstone are 8 feet wide and 8 feet tall throughout most of the system, and their walls are lined with pipes that carry steam out of the plant and water back into the plant. To me, NESARA is a dream, not a reality. To one another! What They Intended For Evil, God Turns For Good, Have Faith in God Entreats President Trump. Once Nesara/Gesara are being fully rolled out, all our food supply will be cleaned up. Yes they will surely perish. Wont it be wonderful when our troubled world is flooded with light. This four-mile sewer runs from Abbey Mills to Beckton, up to 80 metres below the surface. What to know about Vatican City: secret passages and the world's best With the amount of money, gold, and assets the Cabal has everyone on eart could be paid at least 100 grand. He has made this quite clear in many of his videos. Thanks again! Was the Holy Grail real? Amen. You can read all the Trump Prophecies here: http://sordrescue.com It further confirms what Mitko told me. Book of Revelation was tainted by freemasons and cabal . A Jubilee will happen because of the 1776, 1811, 1871, 1913, 1933, 1944, 1971 mostly banking events directed & controlled by Rothschild stooges. We need to be able to see what is really taking place and not allow the enemy to confuse our minds. Because there has only ever been mined across the world 190,000 tons of Gold! This second tunnel started in Sydney and went in a web-like ring around Australia, with a big central line running toward Ayers Rock. Watch Monkeyworks on You Tube. Deep below Rome is "a very mysterious" basilica - YouTube the link. Apparently, all the gold found under the Vatican and elsewhere, was completed documented as to where it came from. Thank you so much Les! I dont know if hes controlled opposition or not. #Pedogate - Getty Museum - Home Of The Cabal's Underground City of I believe it is nearing. When I do see a chemtrail in the sky, which is not often these days, I tell myself they are spraying hydroxychloroquine to heal the skies. I am living in Bulgaria in a town named Plovdiv, and it looks like it is on the route of that tunnel. Bcoz I believe that there in the Mediterranean sea is a mega volcano that will erupt from which the beast will arise and will embody the Anti-messiah or Antichrist who is being cloned from the body of Nimrod in the lab under the mountains of Colorado, Ever wondered what was the reason for the Iraq war? We believe because of the research we do, not because we simply heard someone say it. Here, LIFE.com looks back to a time when the church was actively unearthing its own secrets . Its like when a good spirited person enters the room the others tend to become happy as welk.. The Native Americans, Incas, and many other long lost civilizations had gold that was stolen from them, and who really knows how long people have been collecting the mineral. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Some of the routes were closed up, but other tunnels can still be found in the forest that surrounds Tomars fortress. Where ignorant armies clash by night. More info. Keep your eyes on the White House. And we are here as on a darkling plain Hi Dani! Thats over a 600% increase in gold reserves. Last I knew they found Covid in the air. Some believe the order may have once carried the Holy Grail and the Ark of the Covenant, two items central to Bible scripture, yet never found. Even though, people ask for real evidences, (i.e. The actual direct flight distance is 1,432.90 miles (2,306.03 km). Can you tell me if the books recovered from the Vatican are books of the Bible and if we, the people, will ever be able to know what they say? Now I am not a seismologue, but it felt strange somehow. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. What you now see in the sky is some kind of substance that is designed to clean up the skies and rid the toxins and chemicals out of the air. In American, over 800,000 children per year go missing. We are moving into a different world, only made possible by the complete removal of the evil Cabal who have been busy robbing us blind in every possible way. Billy Davis, a part-time Baptist pastor, operates a shoeshine stand with a frequent-shine program: unlimited shines for $100 a year. Thanks for sticking up for Charlie! Perhaps the most disappointing theory, and possibly, by far the most likely, is the idea that the Vatican's Secret Archive holds no earth-shattering secrets at all. Where are they? Even on a brand new page if you want. https://marilynjwilliams.com/australia-a-powerful-beacon-of-light-for-the-world/ They have all gone over my house repeatedly as I am on a flight line. I definitely dont think its too strange to think as you are. . But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. But then again, thats how these people work, isnt it! We just need to buckle up our seat belts. They say some stupid things really. What timeline do you want to be on? tunnels and underground excavations, horizontal underground passageway produced by excavation or occasionally by nature's action in dissolving a soluble rock, such as limestone. As far as the course was concerned, I believe he studied online for 5 or 6 years to achieve it. Youve seen more than most of us together youre hardened in ways that would turn us to jelly I appreciate that but you also know the way things are carried out. Can you walk around the Vatican for free? I didnt want the information to be there without the backup of that video by Gene Decode. I also do not believe in reincarnationI wont have a bar of it. The Amazing Puzzle Explained - What's Really Going On? What I see is exactly what your replies are, we are on the same page, the page of truth. Top 10 Things Possibly Hidden In The Vatican Secret Archives Nor certitude, nor peace, nor help for pain; Ah, love, let us be true . Yes, he has a doctorate and is well able to use Dr before his name. Some will tell of terrible things to come and how we must prepare because the D/eep S/tate are going to do this and that. 1US$ = 1AUD$ = 1 Vietnamese Dong = 1 Iraqi Dinar etc. And if I hear it more than once I know it is legit usually. Thank you so much for contacting me. These people thrive on low vibrational energy. Isnt that how anything is produced. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. We are in a war and they have to make careful warlike moves as you say they are already after him with everything theyve got. Vatican Scavi Tour 2023 Dome & Underground Vatican Tour Thank you. CA the worst. I must say, that in recent times as Ive studied Revelations from the light of what is happening in the world during this time, Ive done a complete shift. Davos, UN for example. 34 Quadrillion in gold. Who is Dane? Meanwhile its interesting that substances such as Ivermectin and others ARE classified as vaccine. Thank you again! The only other person, no two persons, I know online who have been in them is Charlie Ward and Gene Decode. Running from Vatican City, and deep underground, there is a tunnel that runs almost in a direct line to Jerusalem. Thank you so much talk soon Marilyn, Marilyn, I found Charlie Wards videos on Rumble.com and they are in date order. Thank you for your thoughts on what you believe is to happen. The main sources are Trump and JFK Jr. Then their loyal patriots share the messages. He advises vaccines (such as Ivermectin etc) not the poisonous jabs! Top 10 Secret Tunnels And Underground Passageways In Ireland The answer lies between Jerusalem and Vatican city.. Truth is a hard nut to crack but that is life. I totally agree with you Jesus is the ONLY answer. "Apparently the construction of the tunnel was completed about 10 years ago," Rabbi Berger told Breaking Israel News. Very much a fantasy list of people that we wish are dead, arrested, hanged, inprisoned or totally out of commission. Try not to look to the left or the right keep focused. It seems that God has allowed the ds to do a lot of damage to society and the world, but would he allow part of the Word to be kept from us hard to imagine but possible. Elizabeth Tudor came to an agreement with the Vatican Italian Black Nobility and Jesuits to receive their idea of World Government, no longer in Venice but transferred to London, 1517 to 1600. The only thing Ive seen is the flashes at the White House & I was awake at 3 in the morning to see all the busses at the Capital, all the military in and out of the Capital & White House that one night in January of 2021. To me, it is becoming Bull S. If you followed Trump you would have known he pushed personal responsibility as you should have done your research. Much appreciated. Much appreciated. Thanks again. Ae you by chance the David Harringtonfrom Ecademy? Starting from Vatican City, for the first 150 miles, (241 kms) there was found a I have come to really like Nicholas Veniamin as well he mainly asks questions of those he interviews and allows them to explain. Hi SoulMedicine! You can say these things are happening, & I believe they are to a degree, but I have no family or friends that will follow the research or believe me. He told BBC Reel: We can say that when it comes to symbolic meaning, we are in the important place for the Templars in Portugal. How did God put up with it? One was a housing complex, later transformed into a luxury domus. Gitmo nah, cant prove anything! Hi Jeanne nice to hear from you again! Turned into a park type place. Court Case brought against Jerusalem for Hiding Vatican's Illegal Thank you Jean for your great words! We need the QFS to be finally announced and running for the people, but that will not happen until every last swamp creature has been destroyed. With all the other things I have to dolol I have 60 windows open. The team uncovered tunnels sprawling underneath the city as well as a guardhouse, showing how the Templars may have moved their treasures from the port to their treasure tower. I have followed Dane Wiggingtons site for many years. Hi Stacy, Im so glad we are on the other side and cant wait for the reveal. Then right click and paste. It helps us learn consequence of action as new souls need to understand before making their ascension. But anyway, just take a look of the Holy Scriptures in Apocalipsis 17:5,6 and chapter 18 related to Babylon the Great = Religions and the RCC plays a very important role here. in 2003, it may be headed there again. That is evil One World Government. May be three militaries of nations that are in the Alliance have taken gold out of the Vatican underground vault.