our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, The guys at Jeff Schmitt Nissan are great! THE STYLING IS GREAT. Have owned several other brands. Listed 7 days ago, Albuquerque, NM What a great mid-size truck. My only complaints are pretty minor. Only two very minor recall fixes. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Used Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM | Cars.com When it comes to finding the best deals on used Ford Rangers, there are a few tips you should keep in mind. Its fine and Ive seen other interiors of rival trucks. Repairs were completed on a timely basis although a vehicle replacement was not offered due to the repairs took longer than 24 hours. 25 miles to the gallon. 817 Used Cars Found. Trucks For Sale By Owner in Albuquerque, NM - CarGurus I use Truck for commuting back forth to work, driving off road (weekly) fire trails, farm pastures, dirt roads as well as interstate. We went to a Dealer in November and Bought a 2021 Ram 1500 Bighorn.It was surley the Best Vehicle we ever Bought.We Got a camper and towed it.It was our first truck.It has so many good things.1.Has a 5.7 Liter Hemi Engine and I Just Have to tell you how Good sounding it is.The Bighorn Package for,is the Second Cheapest 1500 and is still SO Many Luxuries.The Most Cheapest 1500 Package is The Tradesman. Trucks for sale in Albuquerque, New Mexico - Facebook Another advantage of buying from a private seller is that its often easier to get a more accurate picture of the vehicles condition. All I can say is that the RAM is the very best truck on the road and will remain that way because they have found the formula for success. Its a truck cabin. AMAZING SERVICE!! You get a lot of truck for the price. for sale. Cars, Trucks & Motorcycles For Sale in Albuquerque, New Mexico Calls may be prerecorded. - . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Learn more about this 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2018 Chevrolet Colorado LT Crew Cab RWD, Learn more about this 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck RWD, Learn more about this 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT Double Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country Crew Cab 4WD, Learn more about this 2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Crew Cab 4WD, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Colorado Springs CO, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Flagstaff AZ, Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in San Angelo TX, Best Cars In Snow For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Fuel Efficient Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Cars with Online Financing For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Third Row SUVs For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM, Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Used Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM Used Cars New Cars Location Albuquerque, NM Distance Include Non-Local Listings Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Exterior Color Condition and History Transmission Drive Type Engine great value $1,592 below $37,620 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported CARFAX 1-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Eby Ford Lincoln Location: Goshen, IN The sales associate was very helpful in answering my question in regards to a vehicle. It's a Heated Steering Wheel.The Drivers 1st owner purchased on 09/23/15 and owned in CA until 07/26/19 ; Last serviced at 62,401 . I average around 21 MPG which I think isnt too bad. He kept us up to date with information and we had an incredible buying experience and would gladly work with him again. NM / 4 miles away from Albuquerque, NM. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Overall Avg. $18,000. Used Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM 1-18 of 1,505 Used Cars Found Location:87101 X Radius:50 X Bodystyle:Truck X Condition:Used X Save Search View on dealer site 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT - 24,363 mi Featured Santa Fe, NM - Listed 39 days ago $7,275 below market price dealer rating Listed 6 days ago, 2015 Ram Ram Pickup 1500 Express - 71,632 mi, Albuquerque, NM other than that this truck is as solid as they come. Fit is perfect and quality is #1. Thank you drive n motion. Overall Ive been very happy with the truck. The staff were very understanding regarding the precautions I needed to take as a high risk individual during the pandemic. Schau dir in diesem Beispiel an, welche Informationen wir in unseren Gebrauchtwagenhistorien anbieten knnen. Listed 72 days ago, 2018 Ram Ram Pickup 1500 Express - 32,678 mi, Albuquerque, NM Find Used Pickup Trucks Near Me Update Showing 1 - 25 out of 196,991 listings Sort by CARFAX Best Match 2020 Ram 1500 Laramie 24 Photos Price: $36,028 $597/mo est. Jeremy was very knowledgeable and kept me in the loop every step of the way on my purchase. Wie USA, Osteuropa und deutsche Prfstellen darin verwickelt sind, erzhlt dieser Dokumentarfilm vom SWR. Used Truck for Sale Near Me. TRD Off Road Double Cab 5' Bed 4WD V6 Automatic. The manager Mike also took time to sit with us as we asked financing questions as we asked details about the car and comparing it to prices we were seeing online. upon request. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. and any applicable fees. Albuquerque NM $50 40ft Big Tex Goosneck Trailer In and out in a few hours - quicker than normal. (8 mi), Albuquerque, NM Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque | Used Cars on Oodle Classifieds I really like my GMC Canyon 2015 it's a very nice truck .it's been very good ,it does have a couple problems that I've taken care of but all in all I really enjoy driving on the highway in my truck. Hybrid Cars For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. - Used Trucks for Sale. Not a single rattle (as solid as my girlfriends brand new Acura RDX). Come find a great deal on used Coupes in Albuquerque today! Make sure to clean out the drains at least once a year and clean and lube the tracks and ALL seals. Just purchased my seventh Ram 1500, Sport this time, four Laramie's, 3 Sport models. The towing is great. Listed 29 days ago, Albuquerque, NM 15 cars for sale found, starting at $5,995. Purchased new Dec 2012. Santa Fe, NM The mpg is what it is. Love the look and the power it has to move when you need it.. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. This truck is very comfy for long trips. Used Trucks for Sale - Autotrader Used Pickup Trucks for Sale (with Photos) - CARFAX I've owned 3 Tacoma's in the last 4yrs ..can get enough of them..the Tacoma no matter which one you choose gives a great performance..and proud to have and own.. 307 for sale starting at $7,953. Used Ram 1500 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Bought my Colorado from a dealer 2 years ago. Tipps und Tricks fr den sicheren Gebrauchtwagenkauf. Dodge and RAM Trucks for Sale by Owner in Albuquerque, NM. Das gilt besonders fr die US-Importe. Outside of scheduled maintenance, I have replaced front and rear factory brakes at 200,000 miles - I was down to 15 Percent on Front, 8 Percent rear. They have separate trailer circuitry independent from truck lighting. Used Ford F250 for Sale Near Me in Albuquerque, NM - Autotrader Augmented v8 notes r annoying and I miss limited slip. I own a 5.7 gasoline angine. oI've only had my Frontier for 6 months but compared to other vehicles I have owned, this is the quietest of them all. Almost 2 years into my 3 year lease and love it. Does everything I need it to do and looks good doing it. Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report . CARFAX One-Owner . Used Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM - Autotrader I follow the maintenance as outlined in owners manual. I have a Ridgeline pickup truck. I love it! They even have taken excellent care of us since the sale! keep up with the maintenance and it will last forever. View all 10. This F150 is solid on the road & has all the gadgets I need for comfort & entertainment. Im looking to get another one myself. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Save Search. Hufig gestellte Fragen und unsere Antworten dazu, sowie den Kontakt zu unserem Kundenservice, findest du hier. Other than that I would recommend. My 2018 F150 XLT RWD super cab eco boost truck is everything I want in a vehicle. Awesome truck , I'll never buy another brand again. Wir bei CARFAX, vereinen Ereignisse aus dem Leben von Millionen Gebrauchtwagen aus 20 europischen Lndern, sowie den USA und Kanada. First, be sure to do your research. Now the outside. As for another issue is the sunroof, multiple leak issues from the sunroof connectors being broke to harsh opening issues and leaks. Listed 86 days ago, warranty, clean history, inspected, certified pre-owned car, 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Lariat - 635 mi, Albuquerque, NM I like it so much I am contemplating trading it in on anohter one with lower mileage. The only extended cab with forward faceing rear seats with shoulder restraints. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Professional , kind and very easy to talk to Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. ford fixed some issues that came with the 2011-2012 3.5 engines and did a fantastic job with the 2013-2014's. (49 mi) (15 mi) Please refer to the CARFAX Terms of Use for more information. Chevrolet Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM - CarGurus Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. I grew up in the Mid-West, working with my dad in the oil fields and on farms and ranches, driving trucks of all types and makes. American Made Trucks For Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Save up to $3,204 below estimated market price. Wed read reviews and if were honest had a little hesitation but from the moment we showed up Gary Sanchez met us and began to take care of us. Average price for Cheap Trucks Albuquerque, NM: $8,281. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. I have about 150,000 it's now 1/7/2023. The main sunroof seal leaks and can be a $500+ costly replacement as I found out when it was just out of warranty. 4X4 trucks for sale in Albuquerque, NM. This has been the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. My wife and I were looking to purchase a good used car and Houston Wholesale really helped us in finding what we were looking for. FIRST RAM TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED. 1-20 of a virtual appointment! Pricing was too high but all vehicles are running this way. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Used trucks for sale in Albuquerque, NM under $25,000 And I gotta say, I really miss this truck, never broke down on me, took a few trips to Cali and back from AZ and did amazingly. Trucks for sale in Caada de los Alamos, NM. TOWING MY TRACTOR IS A DREAM. This will help you make sure the vehicle is in good condition before you commit to buying it. Would I buy another? Albuquerque, NM. (7 mi), Albuquerque, NM You also agree to our Privacy Notice. I will not buy a car from anyone else! Professional , kind and very easy to talk to Used trucks for sale in Albuquerque, NM Sort by Never miss a car! pickups and trucks for sale; gallery. Private sellers often offer lower prices than dealerships, which can save you money in the long run. No suspicious noises. For the farm, it has excellent towing capability and for the hour long drive to go see my girlfriend, depending on the weather for traveling, I can get up to 35 miles to the gallon! Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. (2 mi), Albuquerque, NM Gebrauchtwagen-Schnppchen knnen sich als teure Fehler erweisen. My Wallet CREDIT & TERM MONTHLY BUDGET DOWN PAYMENT TRADE-IN VALUE Used 2018 RAM 3500 Big Horn Interior is comfortable and easy to navigate. The customer service was great. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and I would buy another vehicle here. Next Ford was a 1992 Ranger XLT - a great buy and owned it for eleven years. Traded in my 2014 model for this one. The reviews of others about the Ranger is that it is a little underwhelming and yawning. I would recommend this truck to anyone. This article will look at its features, pricing,, 1983 Ford Ranger for Sale: A Vehicle With Style And Strength, 1978 Ford F150 For Sale Craigslist Near Me By Owner, 1978 Ford F150 For Sale Craigslist Fordf150trucks.Com Already know 1978 ford f150 for sale florida? They have the highest towing capacity 6440 lbs. After owning a 2019 chevy silverado 1500 LD 2LT for a short while, my only complaint is that the arm rest on the left of the driver is too low so youre kinda forced to drive with your left hand more often but other than that I love the truck! All rights reserved. Yes. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Will I? Recent search did not find vehicle that I wanted, but have purchased from them before. This truck has spent its fair share of time at the dealer for minor things dash rattle, rear diff leak, 2x rear main engine seal leak, transfer case leak etc, rough 3rd-5th shifts when freezing and cold for first few blocks. Used Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM - Reliable Chevrolet Easy to drive and park; ride comfort better than some cars; great on gas (overall 24 mpg); hauls everything I need to haul. Used Toyota 86 for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Find the perfect used BMW i8 in Albuquerque, NM by searching CARFAX listings. The dual swing tailgate is great and we use the trunk all the time. Traveled 500miles to buy a used Jeep here. My bike and beach chairs stay put with the Honda net in the bed of the truck. Used Nissan Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM 87102 Your Search Save Search Truck Nissan Used 58 Results | Clear Filters Location Distance ZIP Code Include Extended Home Delivery Year Minimum Year Maximum Year Condition (1 selected) New (79) Used (58) Manufacturer Certified (3) Third-Party Certified (3) Certified Program Details Drive Type Used Coupes for Sale in Albuquerque, NM (with Photos) - Page 16 - TrueCar (5 mi) ${award} ${year}, By Dudley from Fredericton New Brunswick Canada, Larry H. Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Albuquerque review, 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LD LT review, By Dave is enjoying retirement from Cape Cod, MA. The truck will be used for our trips to Nebraska and Indiana. CARFAX One-Owner.Texan Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is very proud to offer this beautiful . I have a 2019 F-150 XLT and it drives excellent even with a 3.5 V6. $668/mo est. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Have driven it from NY to Florida and back and it rides great. It was done in a very timely and efficient manner. Worked with David Perea and he helped tremendously I highly recommend going with him If you're conscidering going with Tillery! - I have had Ram and GM, and this is my favorite. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. - Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Highly recommended to anyone that needs a repair. Very satisfied with customer service. Body / Paint /Trim still look Great, People comment all the time, Drive Tran and Engine still run strong. It works and looks nice. He answered all of our questions about the car and also explained all the paperwork involved in the sale. CARFAX One-Owner. I have found my current vehicle to be more comfortable, quiter, get better mileage and a better design. Check them out! One Ton Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Jeremy May worked hard to get me into a beautiful car. Great driving and comfortable interior. It cleans up shiny & I add WD40 to the moving parts. Cheap Trucks in Albuquerque, NM - iSeeCars.com The process of getting my car fixed was smooth. - 4x4, towing and winter driving are great. Love the apple car play. Bought my first Ford truck back in 1978 - a 1973 step-side. Service is prompt and nothing is pushed on us but good recommendations are made. Tesla Prices Are Falling Fast Three Times Faster Than the Market Average, The Used Car To Avoid Buying Right Now In Every State, Tesla Leads the Charge as Used Car Prices Finally Begin to Tumble, 817 cars for sale found, starting at $6,333, Average price for Used Trucks Albuquerque, NM: $40,455. (15 mi), Stanley, NM There are some differences from earlier models, such as the, Ford F-150 For Sale in Tuskahoma has a lot to offer to any driver. (15 mi) Tired of up selling for features I want with garbage safety or tech features like drive assist etc. Save up to $12,563 on one of 1,162 used Ram 1500s in Albuquerque, NM. Used Trucks for Sale in Albuquerque, NM - iSeeCars.com Worked with me on the sicker price and the trade-in. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. - Used Truck for Sale Near Me | Edmunds financing of the vehicle. The safety features are great and feature rich. * 40,100 mi GREAT DEAL Albuquerque, NM (8 mi) $2,658 below market Message Seller Private Seller Buy securely with CarGurus Pay No Image Available