Which, IMO isnt worth it for me since I have payments Im directly making out of my usual bank account. So far the thing that has most interested me is the daily rewards because I don't want an Uber debit card. Points reset after each period. Theres a little gift box icon in the top left corner of the Uber driver app for me and thats where the daily treat details are. Uber Rewards also offers extra benefits to customers that reach their Gold, Platinum and Diamond membership tiers. The Forbes Advisor editorial team is independent and objective. How Much Do Uber Eats Drivers Make in 2022? | GOBankingRates Search and compare prices at more than 20,000 shops to find a discounted deal. Each time you complete a delivery while driving for Uber Eats, you earn points. Press J to jump to the feed. You can enjoy a free drink or snack every week from participating restaurantseven when youre offline. Delivery drivers work in their cars. Review the Driving Rewards available in each Perks category such as Finance, Health, Phone, etc. Does Uber Pro Work for Drivers? | Gridwise Unfortunately, this reward is only available to Diamond status Uber Eats Pro drivers. For full details about how to opt out of this program, see the Uber Pro Terms. Delivering for Uber Eats and DoorDash or Menulog at the Same Time Get your support questions answered by highly trained Uber Eats agents through in-app help or by phone. To opt in, select Uber Rewards in your apps menu, review the terms and conditions and then click to join. Uber believes in paying it forward to their delivery drivers who work hard to ensure their customers receive the excellent customer service they deserve. Ive been diamond for a while and dont know how to use anything. As of Nov. 16, 2021 the Uber Pass and Uber Eats Pass subscription services are no longer available to sign up. I drive with Uber and deliver with Uber Eats. If you receive a rating of 4 stars or below on a trip for a reason that is out of your control, like a bad GPS route or traffic, the rating will be excluded from your overall rating. You don't keep money on it. Chances are I probably won't go the distance but what the hell - who knows? The delivery fee is not paid directly to Uber Eats couriers. Unlock after 1,000 lifetime deliveries. Once youre enrolled, youll earn points on every Uber ride or Uber Eats order: Tips arent eligible to earn points, so earnings are calculated from your base fare, tolls, taxes and fees. Indeed doesn't provide much extra context about the Uber Eats earnings structure, so you won't find out how much Eats drivers earn per trip or how the pay system works. Sign up for the gas card. Uber - Driver: Drive & Deliver on the App Store Should I be in Uber Pro or Uber Eats Pro. The extra destination mode use. Uber's Driving Rewards Program | Driving & Delivering - Uber Help Drivers unlock Diamond status once they have earned 1,200 reward points and received at least an 85% customer satisfaction rating from customers and local restaurants. Uber will also begin displaying your level to passengers after you're matched with them. How To Get The BIGGEST Orders On Uber Eats (2022) Your Driver Mike 115K subscribers Join Subscribe 2.9K Share Save 129K views 1 year ago PITTSBURGH How can you get the biggest orders driving. Uber Eats Pro is a tiered rewards system available to every delivery driver that meets the assigned criteria. Points will then reset at the start of each new three-month period. Answer (1 of 6): Diamond status entitles the driver to special privileges. For that fee, users get to place Uber Eats orders without paying a delivery fee . It certainly worked on me when I was accepting these crap $5 orders only because they were between 5pm and 9pm and I would get 6 points. You'll also get 5% off Uber rides with the ride-sharing app's top-rated drivers. Fuel your drive and fill your pockets with brand-new rewards available only on Uber. Ridester 2022 | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Since nobody has mentioned it: You have to have at least 1k deliveries to do ASU. Something went wrong. Late night drives are risky and $150 cleaning fee doesn't cover the cost at all. For example, if you earned enough points for Platinum status during 1 August to 31 October, youll have access to Platinum rewards from 1 November to 31 January (as long as your driver rating and cancellation rate meet the requirements explained above under How does Uber Pro work?). Hard work pays off. Are you sure you want to rest your choices? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. By changing how people, food, and things move through cities, Uber is a platform that opens up the world to new possibilities. This means that you wont earn points if a rider cancels your trip. Rewards described on this page may not be available in all cities where Uber Eats Pro is available. Uber Rewards within the Uber app should be redeemed by October 31, 2022 at midnight local time. There's no difference as far as I can tell. Is the Uber Pro Rewards Program all it is cut out to be? Unlock after 1,000 lifetime deliveries. Get help with your Uber account, a recent trip, or browse through frequently asked questions. Membership levels are unlocked based on the number of points you earn in a six-month period. Welcome to Uber Pro: a rewards program inspired by you and designed to help you reach your goalsboth on and off the road. You can keep track of your points and rewards at any time in the Uber Pro section of your Driver app. You can work your way up the three tiers that unlock more rewards and earn more points. Drivers earn one point for each completed trip and 5 points for those completed during peak times. Uber Rewards - Driver Discounts and Perks Information provided on Forbes Advisor is for educational purposes only. Est. You earn points during fixed 3-month periods. Some deliveries may earn you more points. Please see the Uber Pro section of your Driver app for the applicable points thresholds for the Gold, Platinum and Diamond tiers for your city. Give great service and in addition to earning points, maintain the following: keep your star rating at 4.85 or above, your cancellation rate at 4% or below, and your acceptance rate at 85% or above to earn Gold, Platinum, and Diamond rewards. According to Uber, some examples of how you might redeem your earnings include: Users have also reported rewards including small donations to select charities. Get your support questions answered by highly trained Uber Eats agents through in-app help or by phone. They have access to maintenance reminders, history, shop comparisons, free ASE technician advice, and up to 25% savings. Like all of the Uber Rewards program, the flexible cancellation policy comes with several strings attached. The point system lets eligible delivery drivers take advantage of 100% prepaidtuitionthrough Arizona State University Online. Always pay inside. All driver-partners qualify for Blue status regardless of how many points they have or what their star rating and cancellation rate are. Each time a delivery person earns points and maintains a rating of 85% or more, they are eligible for an upgraded status within the program. Over the years, Uber has diversified its products, most notably into the delivery space with Uber Eats. Uber Rewards is rolling out; here's how the perks work Now events like injury, sickness or having a baby dont have to come with all of the additional financial stress. Theses Gold, Platinum, and Diamond statuses reward delivery drivers cash back on gas purchases, discounted car maintenance, and prepaid tuition. What is a diamond status if you are an Uber driver? - Quora Two teenage girls have been charged in the carjacking death of an Uber Eats driver this week in Washington, DC, police say. So if your delivery fee was $4.99, that doesn't mean the delivery person paid $4.99. This is the very first time I have read that Uber Eats Platinum status earns a free Uber Eats bag for deliveries. Uber hiring Delivery Driver - Uber Eats in Diamond D, Texas, United As you drive, you earn points its as simple as that. Mohammad Anwar, 66, of Springfield, Virginia, was killed Tuesday . I got clipped by a skimmer when I mistakenly filled up in the ghetto. Uber Eats rewards include: 500 points= 40 percent discount on a pickup order 700 points= 10 percent discount on Uber Eats orders within one week 2500 points= Free Uber Eats order worth $25 8000 points= 50 percent discount on Uber Eats orders within one month Extra Points Earn extra points on rides by taking the upgraded Uber Rides services. Best Evening Opportunities in San Jorge Pueblo Nuevo | Uber Ignore my time driving and money for gas it took to earn a free membership. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Im a college student so I LOVE free food, is it worth the effort to shoot for diamond this month? I've been alternating between Diamond and Platinum over the past eleven months. Basically cost me $5 to have my old college send over my transcript. . As with most loyalty programs, the best perks are reserved for customers who earn the most points: The coveted diamond tier requires earning 7,500 points in a six-month period. Platinum and Diamond couriers are eligible for a one-time free delivery bag, from the Uber Eats Kit store. Same been diamond every month for a year now never use any of the perks not even sure how they work? I want a free Uber bag!! Points are added to your account automatically but expire on a rolling basis after six months. Our website is supported by our users. Uber closing rewards program in favor of pushing Uber - AppleInsider Youll keep access to those rewards for the remainder of the 3-month period and for the next 3-month period (again, so long as you continue to meet the rating and cancellation rate criteria). Each status within the Uber Eats Pro system determines what rewards and to what extent you unlock. With Uber Eats Pro, you can save up to 5% on fuel at Shell service stations with Shell Go+. Enjoy it more with a cash reward, discounts with purchase at 7-Eleven, and a free one-year Costco Gold Star Membership. I drive with Uber and deliver with Uber Eats. Driving Rewards is a customized reward program for drivers, designed to help you grow your business, reduce your operating costs, and stay healthy. Each status tier has access to different rewards. Youve got big plans. As I said, Costco membership is truly best. Uber Rewards: How The Program Works, Benefits & How To Apply - Ridester.com But seriously, point me in the direction. For every 500 points you earn, you receive $5 in Uber Cash. How Much Does Uber Eats Cost? And Learn How to Save on Orders SOAR Transportation Group $10,000 NEW SIGN ON TRUCK DRIVER CLASS A CDL Costco fuel is around $0.40 per gallon cheaper. When you earn enough points to unlock the next status tier, you can start enjoying your new rewards. Platinum drivers have access to priority airport rematch, while Diamond drivers receive exclusive support. Looking to rent a new ride? Traveling for spring break? Here are the best cards for making your Hi, so Im at platinum level right now, and I was gold when they first started the tiered rewards thing. There is a lot of hype surrounding this program because it shows each driver they are an Uber VIP. At gold I got a free small drink or fry, at platinum I get a free small drink and fry. By changing how people, food, and things move through cities, Uber is a platform that opens up the world to new possibilities. Youll keep access to those rewards for the remainder of the three-month period and for the next three-month period so long as you continue to meet the rating and cancellation rate criteria. Monday - Thursday, 7am - 9am and 5pm - 7pm, Saturday - Sunday, 12am - 5am and 9am - 11:59pm. Quest promotions offer you the opportunity to earn extra money for reaching certain trip goals in a set amount of time. But I am. Uber Eats Pro recognizes the hard work done by each Uber eats driver. This subreddit provides a place for Uber drivers to discuss their experiences and for riders to ask about what it's like to drive for Uber. Best Evening Opportunities in Salamanca | Uber We have partnered with AXA, the world's leading insurance brand, to provide you with protection from the financial cost of life-changing events. What Is Uber Eats Pro: How Does It Work? | Ridester.com Points help determine if you're Blue, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond. I've been a diamond driver and a nobody driver. Neither Uber or the issuing credit card company would admit to any liability or help with the charges. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Life happens off the road, too. If the driver opts not to take advantage of the option, they can still gift it to a family member. just, hell no. Uber Eats is expanding its business all over the globe. 15% off at exxon mobil through sept 15th. UberEATS delivers the best food right when you want it. If you only earn 900 points the next month, you level drops to Platinum. From #5 on their info page: Maintain your Uber Eats Pro Gold, Platinum or Diamond status while studying at ASU. Each UberPool drop off will count as one completed trip. From here, accept the delivery terms to begin receiving delivery requests. Deliver with Uber | Perks and Rewards | Uber Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The Uber Visa Debit Card is attached to an exclusive checking account fromGoBankthat rewards let drivers earn cash back at select stores on their purchases. Uber Pro divides drivers into four categories: partner, gold, platinum, and diamond The rewards include cash back on fuel purchases, discounts on vehicle maintenance, and free 24/7 roadside. Uber Eats has found a way to encourage stellar service and award the incredible work done by its drivers: Uber Eats Pro. Uber went public in May 2019. Nothing happened. Today's article discusses Uber's latest driver rewards program how becoming diamond benefit drivers. Free tuition coverage towards undergraduate degrees, higher education qualifications or short courses at The Open University for you or an eligible family member. ASU and Uber Education Partnership | ASU Online You also receive complimentary access to a health insurance marketplace provided by Stride Health. Driving Rewards offers discounts on gas, mobile phone service, vehicle maintenance, money management services, and Uber rides. You only receive points for trips that are completed. I was diamond from April to December. Deliver with Uber Eats to earn points. Wut? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. You will receive the same number of points for trips that have surge pricing as you would for trips that do not have surge pricing. This program may change as we make improvements before expanding Uber Eats Pro. Do they go to medium? Total cash back you can earn with the Uber Pro Card on refueling (gas or EV charging) is $100 per month, excluding any Mastercard Easy Savings cash back (see their Terms and Conditions here). You can see the full list of rewards at any time in the Uber Pro section of your Driver app. You still have to Apply to ASU. Banking services are provided by Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC. Amegos customary terms and conditions will also apply. How can I apply my Uber discount to my TurboTax account? - Intuit In 2014 he acquired Ridester.com to share his experiences with other drivers. Your satisfaction rating from customers helps determine if you are eligible for the following higher-tiered status. Additional terms apply. Rewards could include: Get 100% tuition coverage at Arizona State University Online for you or an eligible family member toward an undergraduate degree or courses in entrepreneurship or English. You earn points during fixed three month periods. Do not sell or share my personal information. How does Quest work? Uber's current Chief Executive Officer is Dara Khosrowshahi, who became CEO in 2017. Customers who want to stock up rewards from restaurant purchases, including deliveries made through Uber Eats or other apps, also have many cards to choose from. Please check the Driver app for more information. Press J to jump to the feed. Uber Eats Delivery Driver - Signup today, start earning tomorrow with Uber Eats. The card offers $15 in Uber Cash per month when you link your eligible card to your Uber account ($35 in December, for a total of $200 in credits per year valid for U.S. rides or Eats). For more information, and to learn about your privacy rights, please read our Privacy Notice. I honestly dont see any reward beyond the tuition program that Diamond earns. Curated menu features dishes from the local spots you love. And the ones youve always wanted to try. The program requires that you redeem your earnings within six months of earning them. See additional details in the Driver app. Monthly membership fee with CarAdvise is $1.99. Goldstatus is the second level of the Uber Eats Pro rewards program. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Earn more rewards faster 1 point for every completed delivery 2 points during lunch hours from 12pm to 2pm 6 points during dinner hours from 5pm to 9pm Uber will be the data controller for the personal data it processes to calculate your tier status and send you updates of your status and rewards. Uber Passenger & Driver Statistics, Demographics, Revenue, & More Gold status delivery drivers get $5 off their first service. I didnt get a gold star, better orders, or even a pat on the back. Which is honestly kind of underwhelming lol. To obtain Gold status, drivers need to earn 1000 points and receive a 3% or less cancellation rate alongside a 4.7 driver rating. Might just be an Uber eats driver thing. Check with the delivery person in your family to see if they are eligible through the Uber Eats Pro rewards app. etina Dansk Deutsch English English (Australia) English (United Kingdom) Espaol Espaol (Espaa) Eesti Keel Suomi Franais (Canada) Franais Hrvatski Magyar Bahasa Indonesia Italiano kartuli ena . One achieves this level by earning 400 points on their Uber Eats delivery orders and maintaining an 85% customer satisfaction rating throughout the month. Instead of passing the delivery fee on to drivers, Uber Eats drivers get paid according to a formula that includes a base fare, a trip supplement, and any other earnings promotions that Uber offers. Visit your Driver app to see your rewards. I received a free costco gold membership this month after been diamond for 3 consecutive months. Took them about 30 hours. How to Become an Uber Eats Driver [Step-By-Step Guide - Gigworker.com Here's what. Im a dasher, dont tell anyone! For more information, please see our According to Indeed, Uber Eats drivers can expect to make close to $15 an hour, or more precisely, an average of $14.90 per hour. JavaScript is disabled. The more you drive, the more points youll earn. The programs give Uber Eats delivery drivers the ability to work and take classes on their own schedule. Earning opportunities . Rewards redeemed by October 31, 2022 at midnight local time will be eligible until they expire. If you forget to make a redemption, youll lose access to that reward. Your financial situation is unique and the products and services we review may not be right for your circumstances. The more you drive, the more points youll earn. Careful on the gas card. Many of the rewards are available toall status tiers. With Uber Eats Pro, you have the opportunity to unlock new rewards as you reach higher status. About two months ago they sent as email saying it would be ending on July 31. That works out to spending a minimum of $2,500 through the app. Edit: if anyone was wondering, the diamond level treat was a weekly Big Mac along with the daily drink and fries. Drivers unlock Diamond status once they have earned 1,200 reward points and received at least an 85% customer satisfaction rating from customers and local restaurants. Youve got big plans. Everything you need to know about the Uber credit card. The removal of the 6% bonus for time and distance on Aug 1st resulted in a $2750 annual pay cut for myself based on how much I had made during it's inception. Uber lets its drivers manage their car maintenance through theCaradvise app. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Browse the most lucrative promotions we offer. There will be four levels of Uber drivers and three reward levels including: Partner, Gold, Platinum and Diamond. Get help with your Uber account, a recent trip, or browse through frequently asked questions. Uber Eats Pro Rewards : uberdrivers - reddit :) Is this only offered if you do not have the Uber debit card? To facilitate your participation in the Uber Pro program, Uber will process certain personal data, as described in more detail above, to calculate your status. Earn one point for every trip you take. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The Uber card is a debit card. Free food? I have read and compared tier benefits for Uber Eats. Keep your ratings by restaurants and customers and your points high to maintain your Gold, Platinum, or Diamond status and continue enjoying rewards until the end of the following period. Quest & Boost Bonuses on Uber: How They Work and How to Get More Navigate the road ahead with 100% tuition coverage toward your degree from Arizona State University online and language learning with Rosetta Stone. When you earn enough points to unlock the next level of reward, you can start enjoying your new rewards right away. The rewards get redeemed through the app, making it much easier to maintain and contact support when needed. We want to keep you fuelled on the road by connecting you to deals on fuel and auto needs, Area Preferences in select cities, and priority support.