Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (12), The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (1), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Timmy also can use magic on her own sometimes, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. Theyre both learning to manage their symptoms well and are almost back to their normal selves. An expanded world where Timmy Turner discovers the world of magic and begins building his harem under the shadow of a mysterious force. Can they both recover? But when has he ever made good decisions? Everyone hopes so, so with a little toddler and fairy magic that wish may come true. POV; Head Pixie and Sanderson backstory 'fic. WTF?! Warning! This is a jimtim fanfics, Jimmy neutron and Timmy Turner. # 1. Now, he has to break his father out of jail and keep the baby and his dad away from Jorgen. How will everyone react to it? What trouble will this cause? Security! Because even now, being older, out of elementary school and without the need of a babysitter, he still attracted trouble like a magnet. Most godkids are probably related to fairies who don't work as godparents (most don't). The silence that permeated after there was no more game music was strangely loud. Today we take a look into how fucked up it ACTUALLY is. Sensitive Content 2019 - 2023 Comments 14 Join the community to add your comment. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). It's a race against time as Timmy is slowly turned into a anti child. Years lat. Hell, the infamous It's a Wishful Life episode even shows them being much happier if he wasn't born. His then-perfect life came to an end. Everyone knows that. After what seemed like long silence, Cosmo stood infront of Timmy and folded his arms. Where is Mom & Dad's true daughter, assuming she is still alive? Aka, Timmy, Jimmy, Danny and Bob are in a club where they must never leave the school. Gos just doesn't know yet. -, , ? and others. Cosmo will never be able to piss again without the use of a catheter. Anywho, with that being said, goodbye, everyone and I will see you guys next time. It takes 5000 years to make a Fae baby in this universe. Maxwell wonders what would've happened if he didn't get his fairy godparents. It takes place 20 years into the future and mainly focuses on the children of Timmy, Ivan, A.J. What made him that way? After being infected with Wolbachia pipientis, the real-life bacteria that causes insects to reproduce asexually, Fergus Whimsifinado soon finds himself a single father struggling to provide for 500+ genetically-identical offspring he never really wanted in the first place. Timantha "Timmy" Turner is an average girl no one understands. Yes?Then this is a fanfic on the FOP characters in online classes. In the future of Fairy World, Timmy Turner has a Chosen One museum erected to him so all of the fairies remember as the hero he was. She divides Wanda's soul into three pieces, hoping to break Cosmo and Wanda up for good. Tell me in the comments down below and I'll answer them as soon as I can. "AWOOGA AWOOGA!" Guys Rosey here um, I kinda Remade it again cause since the first one doesn't make any sense soooooo, sorry if I did it again. Vicky is coming over to babysit, but Timmy comes up with a plan to get away from Vicky this time around. David and Carly start going through a midlife crisis. So I hope you all enjoy this Reader Scenarios with Anti-Cosmo . Take This Quiz and Get a Song 3 months ago Space Ace i will feed you children. SpongeBob stayed at Sams side, tentatively watching the interaction unfold. It takes place 20 years into the future and mainly focuses on the children of Timmy, Ivan, A.J. & Chester McBadbat & Timmy Turner & Kevin Crocker (mentioned), A.J. Will it bring his salvation or destruction? When Chloe wishes that Timmy shall be altruistic but Cosmo makes mistakes Timmy is punished by cupid and clean his house when he was in a certain section he spills a power full love potion on himself. A broken man with trauma and trust issues who takes a keen interest in Timmy's . Vlad's continues to search the legendary ultimate core for ghosts.But moving in the shadows a loyal knight waits and buys his time. But, he thought with one question, he could perhaps change that. Cosmo would occasionally glance at Timmy with a soft smile before smiling up at his wife. They act like complete asshole to Timmy to the point where they were excited about Timmy going to military school just so that they could use his bedroom for extra space. With Sophomore year behind them all and going to Junior year. Jimmy Neutron is sitting in his lab one day, pondering what to do now that he has secured his fourth college degree. A Loud Abra-Catastrophe Chapter 8, a Fairly OddParents + Loud House Crossover fanfic | FanFiction. Show Timmy playing his new game on his Ditztendo Pee. What if Jorgen had told everyone what had happened between him and Timmy during 'It's a Wishful Life' at the bash at the end of Wishology? One of Cosmo & Wanda's previous godkids assassinated Archduke Ferdinand and started WWI. But does Vicky alone make Timmy, a middle-class white male, more deserving of fairy godparents than kids who are starving, who are homeless, or who are criminally abused? Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. The fanfic is designed to return to the show's original roots by . Wanda was the first to speak up, "I have to say, that Ricky sure knows how to drive!" Cosmo's fairy wife mused to him, and giggled. ", - the question i asked everyone who was about to proofread, Chloe Carmichael & Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma, A.J. Their thongs slide against eat other. Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. And when a test of magic demonstrates the two have more magic capabilities than any other fairies alive, and are therefore by default crowned the new king and queen, it's clear they're anything but normal. I've only seen a few of the Poof episodes, but his existence doesn't seem to contradict anything. This story Timmy, Poof {his baby brother} and their parents moved from their old home to a new house called Fairy World Apartments. He was the one that my grade, studies & learning activities was higher than before. "Now I just have to find someone that doesn't hate me." I mean, sure, they were likable in the Channel Chasers special but that still doesn't excuse them for their actions. Luckily he receives a call from a company all the way out in Retroville on a job offer, which kickstarts a catalyst of events. Cosmo smiled back at Wanda, "Remember our school bus days?" He asked. There were once four heroes, each from a different world, who banded together and defeated a group of mutual enemies that threatened their homes. Why was he not like them? Timmy leaned his head on Cosmos thin chest and Wanda snuggled more into Timmys side as she opened the story book, beginning to read.It wasnt long before Timmy was yawning, and his eyes drooped with tiredness. Alyssa sends her son, Charlie, to spend time with Francis in order to test Francis if he is worthy of being a good parent, unaware that Charlie has been sent by her mother last night. His troubles were over, yes. Fanfiction Timmy's eyes widened in surprise before slowly close. ! So don't go into it thinking it's not. Cosmo knew he was not smart and probably the dumbest person in the room at all times, but he knew that he loved Timmy and wanted to stay with him forever. Because even now, being older, out of elementary school and without the need of a babysitter, he still attracted trouble like a magnet. And for some reason goes after him. Cinder (Original Character) & Timmy Turner, "how suspicious would you be on a scale of 1-10 if you saw a brown kitten, running down the road and the brown kitten is meowing its head off? To replace the void, a very sympathetic demonic skull manifests itself to grant him these sort of wicked wishes and more. With Danny away it's up to Jazz to see what is Vlad's plan. Timmy walked through the front door, to find a note waiting for him on the coat rack. Timmy olvida a sus amigos, ellos no a l y harn todo lo posible por devolverle sus memorias. Work Search: Timmy, Chlo, Cosmo,Wanda and Veronica go to Africa for a little stay and they will encounter new friends but also old friends and a old enemy from Timmy. Debut appearance(s): Gerald Roughen and Leslie Roughen, Guest stars: J.K. Simmons as Gerald Roughen and Wendie Malick as Leslie Roughen, Guest star: Diana DeGarmo as Lea the Genie. Log In Aug 18, 2021 Wish it was me He may have been 28 now, but this was definitely the new hardest thing he'd ever done.". Ahora un grupo de chicas viajara por dimensiones para recuperar sus recuerdos y hacer que el vuelva. In the episode where Timmy wishes he were Vicky's babysitter, Cosmo & Wanda are reassigned to Vicky. :). And Timmy bitten. We were hanging out and decided to go to SpongeBobs dimension but s-something went wrong with his portal machine thing and. But also Dani becoming a real halfa child of Danny and Ember. Just some random one shots for an under rated Jimmy Neutron and Fairly Oddparents ship that I like. | School-Live! So what are the fairies planning? quotes taken from other sources but put into Fairly OddParents characte Foop finds his father, Anti Cosmo as a baby, or his younger self. The changelings are then raised as human, unaware of their potential, until fairy godparents are assigned to groom them, gradually exposing the godkids to Fairy World and Da Rules. Timmy wetly giggled as he was squished even more between his fairy godparents who were really more of just parents to him at this point in life. Cosmo You're there it's been two hours and you're inside the castle! goes Timmy as he watches blood spew out of Cosmo's urethra. 251 Stories. He's spending his last night before the trip to his college alone. Until he came home early to Trixie going down on some guy that she apparently has been seeing for months. I don't know about you guys but I personally think that Cosmo and Wanda are much better parents to Timmy than Mr. and Mrs. Turner are. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. "It's okay Timmy, Daddy's here. : Contains a relationship between a teenager and 10 year old boy. "Timmy!" Wanda yelled But what happened to him? Work Search: That was 10 years ago.Now one of the heroes, the elder "boy" genius and crew, are off to visit Jimmy's maternal great-grandfather in a sleepy Oregon town for the summer. What is in store for them when Timmy starts going to University? At least hes not alone although he wished he could unite with his friends without causing a chain of unfortunate events for once. Fed up, he turns to magic from the older times in an attempt to overthrow them. Please consider turning it on! She tried to move as little as possible to not wake Timmy back up. And he wouldn't be the only one. In honor of this occasion, he is given a rule-free magic muffin that allows him to wish for anything he wants, but it leads to a new adventure with his good friend Lincoln Loud when Mr. Crocker attempts to take the muffin to capture Cosmo and Wanda once and for all. Please consider turning it on! Jessie feels remorseful after her failed date with Tommy ended with her punching him in the face and accidentally knocking his buck teeth out. morally gray Wanda. It's been one year since Timmy had his fairy godparents Cosmo and Wanda and hasn't told anybody his secret. Vicky comes to babysit Timmy drunk off her ass. Timmy's Fairy Toy Chapter 3, a fairly oddparents fanfic | FanFiction After visiting his opposite, Cosmo felt that a huge weight had been taken off his mind. Chloe Carmichael/Timmy Turner Harems Memory Loss Sex Dimension Travel Despues de derrotar a un mal con la ayuda de sus hadas, Timmy pierde toda memoria sobre sus seres queridos, quedando inconciente. Unite! tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. ; Timmy: I've got to do a report on the wonders of the microscopic universe. Because even now, being older, out of elementary school and without the need of a babysitter, he still attracted trouble like a magnet. Now with him losing to his obviously richer ex-wifes lawyer, he and his two children must leave his childhood home and find work. Meanwhile in another dimension Jimmy Newtron and his friends worry about their friend, as he hasn't been answering their calls. The word "shipping" is derived from the word "relationship" and is used as a general term to describe a fans' emotional and/or intellectual involvement with the ongoing development of romance in a work of fiction. Timmy: That's a great idea! Also NO Fairly Odd Parents. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite, and share. Approaching of the birthday of Veronica, Timmy is sadly in a double child /parents day when Chloe decide to give to his name a strange talisman to Veronica A race tournament is about to start in Dimmsdale and Timmy and Chlo participate and will face unpredicted enemies. The better question would have been. Luckily he receives a call from a company all the way out in Retroville on a job offer, which kickstarts a catalyst of events. The Fairly OddParents: The Next Generation is a fanfiction series. Entinu 4 yr. ago Timmy: Ace is a dedicated cop & a detective. The overview is that Timmy Turner wished himself into Danny Fenton. It's a miracle they live to dinner every day. Timmy and Danny being big brothers There was a reason Timmy was able to keep his godparents and -brother for so long. Timmy Turner is a young who is scared of his babysitter Vicky. An expanded world where Timmy Turner discovers the world of magic and begins building his harem under the shadow of a mysterious force. In the future of Fairy World, Timmy Turner has a Chosen One museum erected to him so all of the fairies remember as the hero he was. it made me wish in the special with the fairy council they would see how Timmy was treated by his parents and his friends so Theyd understand why Timmy made the wish were he remained a kid for fifty years. And Timmy bitten. Posing as two pencils in one of Timmy's backpack pockets, Wanda and Cosmo smiled over up at Timmy. Consequently, so does Wanda. Vicky was called up to babysit on her way to a party. The story has the same premise but with some changes. Timmy and Wanda share a special relationship that he and Cosmo lack. He was a big brother to me. Yes, this is nicktoons fanfiction in the year of our lord 2023. (Originally posted on FanFiction.Net at 01/06/17) Series. Cosmos arm wrapping around both Timmy and Wanda. Fairly Odd Fanon Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Yes. Poofs diaper was leaking due to the fact that he hadn't been changed all weekend. The All New Fairly OddParents! So, Anti Cosmo goes and comforts him. & Chester McBadbat & Timmy Turner (3), Chloe Carmichael & Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma (3), Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma & Timmy Turner, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, Cosmo Cosma & Poof Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma & Timmy Turner, Tammy Turner & Timmy Turner & Tommy Turner, Cosmo and Wanda know how to function in society, and you can try and pry it from my cold dead hands, tbh im not a fan of the new fop show but ill be pulling some aspects from it, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, idk maybe Ill continue you this if I feel like it, heavily based off builtintripping s art on tumblr, I wrote this during a psychotic episode mb guys, itll get there just be patient with me please, They care more about Timmy than his actual parents, They are an adorable little family together, i'm making this fairly odd family more like how it was in seasons 0/1, Danny Phantom & Jimmy Neutron & Timmy Turner & Spongebob Squarepants, Dipper Pines & Ford Pines & Mabel Pines & Stan Pines, Jimmy Neutron & Dipper Pines & Mabel Pines & Ford Pines & Stan Pines, Not Phantom Planet Compliant (Danny Phantom), Head Pixie & Sanderson (Fairly OddParents), I need more female characters in this show please, We're pixies we're pixies we now own this company-sees, Characters died outside of the fanfic #sad. Also, Timmy was still dressed as a baby, and happily sucking on a pacifier. General Being the main character of the show, Timmy is almost always used in commercials for new episodes. Please consider turning it on! With the fairies' influence, there is a chance they could gradually be awakened to their true purpose while also learning the rules and culture of Fairy World - this is why only children have fairy godparents, for by the time they're adults they no longer possess the potential the fairies are after. In Timmy's case, Cosmo & Wanda are actually his biological parents. The chaos Poof causes could be part of the reason why so many fairy children are sent to the real world. Cosmo and Wanda are fairy godparents to a new kid in Dimmsdale. Chloe Carmichael/Timmy Turner Harems Memory Loss Sex Dimension Travel Despues de derrotar a un mal con la ayuda de sus hadas, Timmy pierde toda memoria sobre sus seres queridos, quedando inconciente. This causes the females he knows to go after him (Requested by OmegaDelta) Language: English Words: 18,448 Chapters: 10 /10 Kudos: 57 Bookmarks: 25 Hits: 8865 Fairly Odd Love Affairs by Thundermoonbear Fairly OddParents Speaking of Crocker, while this isn't necessary to explain his behavior it could feed into his eccentricities. Read to find out what Timmy and his new bestie Vevina get up to and will fate turn their friendship into something more. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. and A.C. have this sort of seductive/teasing relationship but not worthy of a ship tag, I don't know how it works I just write it, Anti-Wanda (Fairly OddParents) & Original Character(s), Anti-Cosmo & Anti-Wanda & Foop (Fairly OddParents), this was my first ever fic with an OC (a bland one at that), Michael Andrew Spatz (Original Character), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Jorgen Von Strangle/Original Female Character(s), Eugene "Bling-Bling Boy" Hamilton/Susan Test, Ben Tennyson/Original Female Character(s), Scott Hamilton shows up for 2 seconds and then dips, Anti-Cosmo/Anti-Cupid (Fairly OddParents), Timmy also can use magic on her own sometimes, Cosmo Cosma & Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma & Timmy Turner, Cosmo Cosma/Wanda Fairywinkle Cosma (background), I stopped watching around season 9 and I haven't watched in years, This is based off of memory because I can't find a place to watch it, slight crossover with Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. (Rewrite of my very first fanfiction, so please be gentle!). He wants what's best for the baby. At a certain age, the truth would be revealed to the godkids, but most do something stupid to lose their godparents and thus become fully mortal adults. Bill Gates still created the Timmy Computer Network (it was his own idea, but the name came straight from Cosmo) and Crocker still has his fairy-tracker. He thinks of his friends from other dimensions and notices his interdimensional portal is starting to make some weird noises **PROLOGUE ONE-SHOT(S)** Four kids of Dimmsdale know the most painful tears cried are the ones cried in silence; once granted Fairy Godparents, they learn that while pain is inevitable, suffering is not. When my parents was under custody, Ace was there for me and gives me a hope. An evil Syndicate spanning four worlds has formed in order to work for the common goal of universal domination, and it is up to four heroes from those worlds to band together and stop them.