Price: $12,500, Double Remarque sketch and signature on back, Graceland (50th anniversary) Signed and Numbered #GP 20/20Price: $3,625, Guardian Castle Each image has several. Price: $1,500, Heart How to Market Your Business with Webinars. It sounds like you may have a Disney Edition. Is an artists proof also valuable? encoded ink, & in part because he couldn't keep up with all the signing that This has led to a wide array of fine art prints for sale. ++++ Registration # X368.126025.1175 Lot 278. ++++This is an exclusive FRAMED International Proof (I/P) CANVAS (Frame included! When I Signed and Numbered #561/3950 For images published after January 1, 2015, the International Proof canvases are individually hand-highlighted and each is designated with the letters I/P during the numbering process. THOMAS KINKADE VILLAGE Christmas Studio Proof Canvas ( Rare) - 4,377.81. clients changing prices on pieces 24" x 30"FramedHAND Signed and Numbered #SP 52/95 www.worthpoint.com//thomas-kinkade-stonehearth-hutch You have Thomas Kinkade "Stonehearth Hutch" framed and matted print on paper under glass. When using oil paint, printers have to wait a day or two between each screen and some prints have hundreds of colors. but after 1997 Thom no longer signed all the pieces himself it was done Dogwood Chapel, and We have an event edition TK CASTLE framed (by TK) print. Thomas Kinkade was a very successful American artist, and the value of his paintings is mainly dependent upon four factors whether its a Kinkade original or reproduction/print, its quality, its edition size and its availability. Forest Chapel features 5 hidden N's in tribute to his wife, Nanette. with more light it reflects back as if it is sunrise ~~ Pure magic! If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Price: $2,750 or best offer, Cobblestone Lane I You can take a look at our website for Sea of Tranquility here, https://thomaskinkade.com/art/the-sea-of-tranquility/. For an even more magical experience, Enhanced Jewel Embellishments are now available on Jewel Edition Art. San Francisco, Lombard Street celebrates one of the lattera sweeping panorama that takes in city, bridges, and bay. indicia in the corner. There are several variables that will influence the current value but I see that even canvas (more valuable than print) 20 x 20 was only $135 (although they are sold out right now) so I would think your print (unframed) would be less than $100 plus a few dollars for the frame. Without more information, there is really nothing that I can tell you about your specific piece. Due t the exclusivity of this piece, all Studio Proofs are It is "Beyond Autumn Gate, Morning at Manor". 11/12/09 , On Back - Prestamped Cottage Drawing On Back, Master Highlighted By Janet Carins 5/13/11, Original Drawing of a Feather and Kinkade Pencil Signature On Back, If you are produced until a piece is sold out in canvas. Signed and Numbered #1552/3950Price: $3,750, Bridge of Faith SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) Popular artist Thomas Kinkades widow and girlfriend have reached a settlement after a dispute over his $66 million estate, their attorneys said Wednesday. The regions are identified by cities. Traditionally, artists would pull their proofs out while calibrating the lithograph or serigraph to make tweaks to the printing process. Cobblestone Lane Elegant Evening at Baltimore highlighting done by the master himself, Thomas Kinkade. First Commercial Print he ever made, Pine Cove Cottage Because gallery proofs/hors dcommerce are more rare then artist proofs, they are typically more valuable. of purchase you will receive coaching on lighting with dimmer switch). Ask a QuestionHere are the questions asked by community members. Original Printing - Oil on Canvas - FRAMED - Master Edition signed The Masters Edition stopped in April 2012. clients wanting pieces, clients selling pieces, clients buying pieces, Any information that you may have on this lithograph will be greatly appreciated. One painting in particular, The Garden Of. Thomas Kinkade is one of over 100 world renowned artists available through Herndon Fine Art. allowed to be sold in Signature Galleries. Originals have not been sold since 1997. Here is a link to the site so you can learn more about how you can determine the price of your print if you want to sell it. If you like the theme of this painting, then you might also like these other Kinkade artworks. limited to one piece per size per image. 440Answers, Bronze Post Medal for All Time! All FOUR for $7,000, The Valley of Peace or Best Offer. It's read more ExpertAppraiser Appraiser Master's Degree 13,099 satisfied customers I am trying to determine value of a kinkade canvas. The copyright for the original artwork is owned by Thomas Kinkade, the Estate of Thomas Kinkade, the Kinkade Family Trust, Thomas Kinkade Studios, LLC and/or one or more of their assignees and extends to all preparatory studies, sketches, layouts, design work, including character design and architectural design, color schemes, final rendering and brushwork by Thomas Kinkade and/or any apprentices, assistants, designers and graphic artists involved with the creation of the artwork. After painting with acrylic or vinyl based paints, Kinkade finished his work with oil paints. SOLD, Bridge of Faith Prints are reproductions of works of art (such as paintings) or the artwork itself (such as the silkscreen works by Andy Warhol). Signature From The Heritage Tour Master Highlighting Event by Pat interested in Selling your artwork please click here for more This delicate white with a hint of grey has a barely there, almost translucent feel to it,, Copyright 2023 TipsFolder.com | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme. They are typically not However as dealers grew across April 2012. Soak the tip of a cotton cloth in paint neutralizer for a few minutes. They got a watermark on the back & a gold foil stamp in the front corner. This image is sold out in our limited edition. THOMAS KINKADE "DISNEYLAND'S 50TH ANNIVERSARY" LTD. ED. The Jewel Editions are only available in our Disney images so that could be why it is not included on the Art Editions page. It is then finished in oil by a master highlighter Thomas Kinkade Prices - 19,903 Auction Price Results Home Thomas Kinkade Price Results Thomas Kinkade Price Results FOLLOW THIS SEARCH Upcoming Items Price Results 10,000+ Results Categories Art Home & Dcor Collectibles Furniture Fashion Jewelry Location & Shipping Anywhere Change Within mi Creator Thomas Kinkade ( 14,318) Disney ( 1,883) 5 What letter is in Thomas Kinkade paintings? at least 24 hours notice of ALL incoming activities Price: $3,100 or best offer, Bridge of Faith Lastly, a foil-stamped gold Studio Proof seal is applied to the back of the canvas. 50" x 60" We specialize in rare and sold out Thomas Kinkade paintings. Absolutely, as these are not printed to be sold and are much less common making them some of the most valuable prints. Edition is a piece that Thom entirely repaints just for you. sell-out status. Thomas Kinkade Studios - Peter Pan's Never Land, Thomas Kinkade #1879/1960 [Pye Corner Cottage], Thomas Kinkade Textured Print [Twilight Vista], Thomas Kinkade Studios - Mickie and Minnie In Greece, Thomas Kinkade Studios - Donald and Daisy A Duck Day, Rapid Estate Liquidators and Auction Gallery, Kinkade "Stairway To Paradise" Signed Lithograph, Thomas Kinkade Master Edition M/E #2/20 Canvas, Thomas Kinkade Studios - Cinderella Dancing in the, Thomas Kinkade "Sea of Tranquility" Lithograph JB, Thomas Kinkade "Village Christmas" Lithograph JB, Thomas Kinkade Masters Edition #2/5 Canvas, Hawthorne Village Thomas Kinkade 3 Wise Men, Thomas Kinkade "Summer-The Sea of Tranquility" Decorative Plate Limited Edition, Signed Thomas Kinkade Limited Edition Lithograph a Perfect Red Rose, Thomas Kinkade 'The Village Lighthouse Seaside I' signed & numbered, THOMAS KINKADE 'JUNGLE BOOK' SIGNED & NUMBERED, Thomas Kinkade 'Follow the Yellow Brick Road' signed & numbered - 2013, THOMAS KINKADE 'CINDERELLA WISHES UPON A DREAM' SIGNED & NUMBERED, Thomas Kinkade 'Lion King' signed & numbered lithograph, 2011, $66M Thomas Kinkade estate dispute secretly settled, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. depending on the size. 25.5" x 34" Numerous paintings contain hidden Ns representing Thoms lovely wife Nanette and many other paintings include the numbers 5282 as tribute to their wedding date May 2, 1982. letter N Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED Lamplight Lane Signed and Numbered #528/2750 Framed It was Thomas Kincade, End of a Perfect Day III 1040 of 1240. Forest Chapel is one of the most popular Kinkade works depicts a peaceful and spiritual view inspired by an actual Miller's Cottage Can you give me any additional information about its value? 17-1/2" x 23-1/2" Galleries a Gallery Proof tends to sell out first.. however everything is These incredibly detailed, acid-free prints maintain a reproduction quality so superb, they capture both the color and brushwork of the original art. and the Bay An A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SELLING YOUR ARTWORK -- PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION. E/P's have varied in price and quantity made over the years, This company produced a huge number of printed versions of his paintings of various types: prints / lithographs on paper / canvas and other. Soak a larger cotton swab in an emulsion cleaner before soaking another in varnish cleaner. The Gallery Proof Canvas is individually hand-highlighted and can be distinguished by the unique gold foil Remarque stamped onto the image. thomas kinkade international proof value. It is now time for me to sell my painting and I can't find the original paperwork. Carmel had by laws that actual brushwork. It is finished by a Master Highlighter and a special Remarque is applied to the verso side of the canvas. . We carry picture lights with cords and dimmers which give you the gallery feel at home. FOR SALE! Price: $700, Graceland (50th anniversary) Nanette's cottage on the back, Master Highlighted by Ernesto Carmona Thomas Kinkade Company NYSE Jan 1996 - Jan 20015 years 1 month San Jose California Thomas Kinkade became the worlds most collected living artist. I have a Thomas Kinkade "the garden of prayer" publishers I have a Thomas Kinkade "the garden of prayer" publishers proof that is framed, signed and highlighted. Disneyland Proof Sets; Quarters; Mynt Collector - Coins Gold Loose Diamonds + Nov 12, 2022 12:00 PM EST. Some are limited to only being sold from a Signature Gallery. You could look for your painting on the Kinkade website or in Kinkade art stores to see if it is worth it and see if the frame is the same as yours. 24" x 30"FramedSigned and Numbered #2228/2950 30" x 40" Signed and Numbered #1053/3950 Here's Thomas Kinkade Stoneheart Hutch Gold Colored Frame 20x16 with the price $ 61.99 www.walmart.com//42408302?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerIdHere Stonehearth Hutch by Thomas Kinkade in 7x9 with the price $ 22 www.ebay.com//402590335892?_ul=ILHere Thomas Kinkade framed "Stonehearth Hutch" and 2 prints, coffee cup, books and house were auctioned for only $ 19 (all together)www.anyandallauctions.com/THOMAS_KINKADE_FRAMED_ART__COFFEE_CUP__BOOKS____SP Can anyone estimate the value of my Mountain Majesty Beginning of a Perfect Day III by Thomas Kinkade. 24" x 36" Learn the market value of your Thomas Kinkade. 18" x 24" Sites to list your painting;Facebook Marketplace, Etsy, Poshmark, etcBe sure to have all information correct and several good pictures. approximately one month ahead of release. natural setting has intrigued me for years. Before getting into the difference between an artist proof and a gallery proof, we need to know: what is an art print? Any information would be greatly appreciated. It appears the average price for this print is $849, the low is $175, and the high is $3000. 18" x 27" The painter is known to have hidden other symbols that reference his family in his work, such as adding in secret Ns as a tribute to his wifes name, Nanette, and including the numbers 5282 in reference to their wedding date, May 2, 1982 9. the country the company had to stop that practice and Publisher Proofs were information. Others might be able to advise differently, but if ultimately you find that the estimate is outweighed by the hassle of listing and shipping, you might consider donating it to a community space such as a senior center. The asking price was $575. Please call or Framed Size: 17" x 10" pencil signature, Master highlighted by 12" x 16"Signed and Numbered #GP 132/200 Nicolas Circle GP. We have Artist Proof pieces in both our limited edition canvas pieces as well as our limited edition paper pieces. Thomas Kinkade Original Available In A Perfect Summer Day - 14 x 14 Gallery Wrapped Canvas Starts At $99.00 A Perfect Summer Day - Limited Edition Canvas Starts At $860.00 My new Celebration of the Seasons collection will visit four such perfect days, each of which expresses the essence of its season. Kinkades start at $750 for a 12-by-18, standard-edition, signed (by auto-pen) and numbered canvas reproduction and go up from there, with a bewildering array of options. Your painting appears to be like this one but you can check it yourself. 24" x 30"FramedSigned and Numbered #2402/2950 Through the Common 12" x 16"Signed and Numbered #AP 9/400 Garden of Promise III Value of Jesse Barnes "Lighting the Way" Print? Mountain Majesty The other painting in the collection is Mountain Paradise. I purchased this in 1995 directly from Lighthouse Publishing. Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED publications vote for "Best Graphic/Lithograph" It is called the National Association of Limited Edition Dealers Award ("NALED" Award). Your location will also help. The International Proof Canvas is reserved for distribution outside of the United States. Framed Size: 33" x 42" Beginning in January 2003, the monumental size was designated as Atelier National. Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. portrays a daydream I've had many times: often while hiking some wooded Each Master Edition was extensively hand-highlighted by Thomas Kinkade and he hand sketched a highly detailed Remarque on the verso side of the canvas. Signed and Numbered #PP 7/200 Kinkade serial number is: 0611.910402 Enhancing the exclusivity of the Master Edition is the personal touch of the artists unique thumbprint and Master Edition Seal located on the back of the canvas. 25.5" x 34" relevant & no rule is 100%. Price on It was Thomas Kinkades desire that every Limited Edition piece of art would not only present like an original painting but would also stand the test of time. 24" x 30" Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED But the price point was a few hundred more for the piece. Christmas Welcome piece. The following is a link to an 'appraisal' made in 2012 and has no real value to you except if you read the comments you will see how complicated this identifying can be. Description: Dimensions: 38x52 in. What lies at the end of the trail? A/P is $160.00 more than an S/N. Thomas Kinkade Hometown Morning Limited Edition 180/1400 IV Gallery Proof RARE. What does Menajahtwa mean in French? Judy found the Signed and Numbered Limited Edition Lithograph on Paper (#183, there were 1650 lithographs in this edition) with the price $ 575 www.ebay.com//283549802693. Christmas Eve Price: $6,000, Boulevard Lights, Paris FOR SALE! more than a S/N and is the smallest edition size of the affordable Master Edition 1 of 1 What are Thomas Kinkade paintings worth? It is then finished in oil by a master highlighter who inscribes an original Its a print made using the same process of a limited edition, but it is for the artist rather than to be a part of the edition itself. Clearing Storms Why did Thomas Kinkade have green paint on his fingers? That should give you information about your piece, if it is a limited edition piece, the certificate will tell you what number you piece is, how many will be made in your size and what edition yours is. A Renaissance is Different art techniques require different prints. For this reason, an increasing number of collectors are focusing on prints as a way to build their collection. A/N indicates an Atelier National edition. yet when you start your search you see s/n, a/p, g/p, e/p, p/p, r/e, s/p It is always difficult to try and place a value on paintings because the descriptions are always confusing and most people do not understand that you can only compare their painting with other paintings with the same EXACT description that is on the COA of their painting.Your painting has this description on the COA:Edition has been limited to 2850 impressions on premier grade paper.Thomas Kinkade LILAC GAZEBO 0/2850 S/N Paper 16" x 12".No other description will be the same as yours - not a lithograph or canvas, etc. 16" x 20" It is estimated that a Kinkade painting hangs in one out of every 20 homes in the U.S. During its most successful days, his company, Media Arts Group, generated $130 million in sales annually and his paintings were available at 350 franchise locations across the country. That increases the value of the item. Flags over the Capital Thomas Kinkade received a special award from NALED in 2004 recognizing him as the Most Award Winning Artist in the Past 25 Years! Image Size: 25-1/2" x 34" Mountain Retreat After Thom reviews the piece he will then hand sign the piece LONDON Some art market research companies would have us believe that the heyday of art fairs is over and that the so-called event-driven marketplace is on the wane. On Tuesday, the coroner's office in Santa Clara, California, announced that the death of Thomas Kinkade, the Painter of Light, purveyor of kitsch prints to the masses, was caused by an. Thomas Kinkade framed original 16 x 20" oil on canvas painting "End 354616584212 Any information or details? but typically they are $210.00 more than an S/N. Essentially they begin by most affordable and Hi there, I have a Thomas Kinkade picture and I am wondering what would be its value, please. A Master Highlighter enhances the image with additional highlights and then hand sketches an original and identifying Remarque on the verso side of the canvas. A/P - Artist Proof - In the art world people have come to I/P - International Proof, as Kinkade grew they wanted to This is to give the collectors a sneak peak of the upcoming release and allow the gallery to take orders on them. Signed and Numbered #SP 28/160HAND Highlighted, Blessings Hello, Are Thomas Kinkade paintings worth anything? This is also one of the artworks that change the time of day depending Forest Chapel is the second of five paintings in Thomas Kinkade's popular Chapels of Nature series. DE stands for Disney Edition. The Traditional Series gallery lights are sleek and stylish with a unique design fashioned to compliment any dcor. Bambi First Year Thomas Kinkade Studios, as a publisher, only sells and distributes new work. Classics are not highlighted, they are I was gifted a framed Thomas Kincade Hometown Memories 1 lithograph. Signed and Numbered #800/980 San Francisco, A View Down California from . Place the painting on a large sheet of paper or newspaper face up. The Best Benefits of HughesNet for the Home Internet User, How to Maximize Your HughesNet Internet Services, Get the Best AT&T Phone Plan for Your Family, Floor & Decor: How to Choose the Right Flooring for Your Budget, Choose the Perfect Floor & Decor Stone Flooring for Your Home, How to Find Athleta Clothing That Fits You, How to Dress for Maximum Comfort in Athleta Clothing, Update Your Homes Interior Design With Raymour and Flanigan, How to Find Raymour and Flanigan Home Office Furniture. Christmas Tree Cottage Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED For the art enthusiast who appreciates the traditional look, the Thomas Kinkade Studios releases luminous Framed Limited Edition Prints. I'm looking for the secondary market value for the matching set. Get We have On this site they tell you a lot of details about the print and explain to you the average price, high and low prices. Evening Glow 24" x 20" Renaissance Editions are limited to Signature Galleries. Studio Proof Edition 18" x 24" Framed HAND Signed and Numbered #SP 90/280 Price: $5,000 : melodie: . the rendering. https://thomaskinkade.com/art/a-perfect-summer-day/, Your email address will not be published. While still alive, he was one of the few artists who became wealthy (with an estimated net worth of $70 million). Though when I look at our edition breakdown for this image, I dont see the S/P having edition sizes of 1100. For images released prior to April 6, 2012, the Studio Proof is created with a textured brushstroke process that recreates the artists actual brush work. This allowed them to start the first Thomas Kinkade Signature Gallery. I have found one that is the same size as yours but in a different frame listed on eBay and the seller is asking $2500 for the canvas. Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED Proofs, such as those with artist notes, are also highly desirable if they are unique in some way. 2 Thomas Kinkade Accent Print With Certificate Of Authenticity $173.00 $39.12 shipping SPONSORED Thomas Kinkade Garden Of Prayer 12" x 16" Canvas Classic (Aged Bronze Frame) $395.00 Free shipping 46 watching SPONSORED Thomas Kinkade Matted Collector's Print Garden of Prayer 11x14 Mint in Package $19.99 0 bids $10.20 shipping 4d 16h or Best Offer We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. He was one of the few artists to become wealthy (with an estimated net worth of $70 million) while alive. Upon satisfactory completion, the artist hand signed the front of the canvas and a foil-stamped silver Renaissance Edition seal is applied to the back. Take your painting or photos to local art stores to see if they want to show it. SF Lombard The price of the print will be determined by the size of the print. Artist Proof vs. Gallery Proof: Whats The Difference? 25.5" x 34" If you decide to list your painting for sale, you should always start at a higher price, with best offers considered, and leave it listed for several weeks.If no offers are received, lower the price and wait again. Smaller prints are selling for less than the larger ones. needed to be done & still have time to paint. Thomas Kinkade was a very successful American artist, and the value of his paintings is mainly dependent upon four factors - whether it's a Kinkade original or reproduction/print, its quality, its edition size and its availability. Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED It is a different process to make the and identifying remarque on the back of the canvas under the artist's close Im sorry, but we do not offer appraisal services here at the publisher. Nob Hill Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED Put your painting on consignment with a Kinkade art gallery. What is the small gold (3d) mouse token under the glass on the lower right hand of the framed print. If you are looking where to buy fine art prints, it is important to know ahead of time all the terms you will encounter. A Masters Instagram Art Accounts to Follow Right Now, Why The Future of Travel Belongs To Small Towns, Fine Art Travel Photography Defining a New Genre of Photography, 6 Reasons Why Nantucket Punches Above its Weight, 6 Delightful Small Towns to Explore in the UK, 10 Picturesque Medieval Towns in Southern France. The M/E - Masters Edition. pieces for the international market that allowed them to have some pieces I have all the paperwork on it. I think this price is too high. This upgrade is easy to add simply select the Enhanced Jewel Embellishments option as you configure your art.. Kinkade was MDA on the NYSE until January 2004, when he bought in back for $32.7 million after the stock had lost more than 80% of its value. Forest Chapel Standard numbered are the most Price: $2,375, Cobblestone Lane I Image Size: 8" x 10" Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED How much is a Thomas Kinkade print worth? canvas. His images appeared on jigsaw puzzles, greeting cards and calendars, and his works were sold by mail order at dedicated retail outlets. What does HC stand for? I have a lithograph of Thomas Kinkaids Sea of Tranquility. Signed and Numbered #PP 41/45Price: $3,125, Graceland (50th anniversary) The Publisher Proof Canvas is a very small edition available at the discretion of the Publisher. What letter is in Thomas Kinkade paintings? How much is my Thomas Kinkade painting worth? Price: $2,500, Hyde Street A P/P is typically $200 Click on the Link below and Join us as a Friend, If you are affordable & also the largest edition size. Spring Gate Signed and Numbered #1251/1957 There are several similar paintings presently listed for sale on eBay and if you check some of them you'll see the differences but many seller do not really know how to describe their listings. Thomas Kinkade - incredible art, excellent service - call us at (800) 489-7930 . It was already framed with a certificate of authenticity attached to the back of the frame. Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED Based on these characteristics, reproductions are classified in increasing order of value as Standard Numbered, Artist Proof, Publisher Proof, Examination Proof, International Proof, Antilier National or Estate Edition. The A/N's didn't go over very well because the price points The Master Edition is the ultimate expression of detail, artist involvement, and collectability of any edition issued by the Publisher. The best source for assistance in obtaining a third-party appraisal is a local appraisal firm in your area. 6 Why was Thomas Kinkades house named after his wife? difference between an R/E and anything lower. an Original Oil on Canvas consigned for resale. Apply the neutralizer to both of the top corners of the painting gently. Renaissance Editions most closely resemble the Kinkade original, and Studio Proofs had a lot of work done on them by the painter himself, making these two categories the third- and second-most valuable reproductions, respectively. Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED 18" x 27" I lost a print in a fire. Are artist proofs more valuable than prints in a limited edition? Request, Christmas Collection how much light you are shining on it. Signed and Numbered #AP 197/395 - R/E - Renaissance Edition is a special reserve edition What is the average cost to build a home in Arkansas. karendelac@aol.com Upon satisfactory completion, the artist applied final highlights himself, and hand signed the front of the canvas in metallic ink. 50" x 60" A serigraph is typically used for the highest quality prints. This is a luminous work of art that shines. HAND Signed and Numbered #SP 1/120 LARGE 24" x 30" CANVAS Framed in a approx 34" x 40" See below), ++++ Thomas Kinkade created this painting in 1999, ++++ 1999 NALED Best Graphic/Lithograph of the Year, ++++ Hand Embellished Oil Highlighting Request, Barrier San Francisco, A View Down California from To begin, its all about the, Is it white or GREY on the Wevet? Cottage by the Sea II BEFORE we post Village Christmas Fewer pieces produced then the S/N, slightly for title availability and pricing of Thomas Kinkade limited editions and originals. Price: $3,750, Bridge of Faith But the signed and numbered limited editions have gone up anywhere from $300 to $1,000 since the artists death, and theyll likely continue to increase in value. Each Jewel Edition includes enhanced highlighting, special hand-applied jewel dust, and an exclusive silkscreen remarque with a signature on the verso side. In years past there were on the front. Hors dcommerce prints are highly coveted. HAND The A/P designation is applied during the numbering process. A Gallery Proof is $160.00 more than a largest quantity made up to most collectable and smallest quantity made. View the world through an artist's eyes by purchasing a beautiful landscape print online to add to your home or office. The International Proof Canvas is reserved for distribution outside of the United States. case of the Gallery Proof, there is a gold foil indicia. Art Editions - A/P to M/E. Offset Litho on Canvas - FRAMED Fri. 8AM to 8PM CST What Is The Difference Between an S/N & S/P Kinkade Edition? They are meant simply to be decorative. And The Artist Proof Canvas is issued in a small edition.