I hope you make good ones because the decisions you make today will determine the destination you find yourself in tomorrow." I pray your life is full of love, peace, and happiness as you follow God's guidance. Thank you so much for picking me as a Godparent. #3 Though you're at a stage in your life where challenges await and trials may come, always remember that we're here for our beautiful daughter anytime you need us. I'm glad there's you to be withAnd I think its time you knewJust how happy you have made meAnd how glad I am there's you I'm glad there's you to smile at meAnd brighten up my dayTo Share my thoughts and understandThe things I do & sayI'm glad there's you to laugh with meAt ordinary thingsTo show me what is specialIn everything life bringsI'm glad that you're my Godparent Thank You. I promise you, I will always be here to listen. 1. I can't quite believe you chose me as a Godparent. On this day, my goddaughter, Im proud to witness your christening day. I send a kiss and a thousand hugs to my dear goddaughter. Anonymous, 67. Screen Printing and Embroidery for clothing and accessories, as well as Technical Screenprinting, Overlays, and Labels for industrial and commercial applications Im as lucky as can be, for the worlds best goddaughter belongs to me. Anonymous, 41. #25 We could not be happier with our choice to have you as our babys godmother, a role that will give you a special place in all of our hearts forever. I love you my goddaughter." - Anonymous 27. Choosing your child's godparents might be easy or seem impossible. We have the most precious girl as our goddaughter. Anonymous, 47. But for us, we knew we wanted it to be you two. These quotes are about being a proud Godparent and how it makes you feel. Dear goddaughter, you have grown up so much, and so fast, I cant keep up. Anonymous, 69. Look at how beautiful our relationship turned out to be. You were chosen to remain apart of her life for the rest of yours, because of who you are, nothing short of that. God Bless! Thank you for making us his/her Godparents, We are honored and delighted to be your childs Godparents. No words can describe the warm memories, the pride, and gratitude, too, that comes from having a goddaughter to love and cherish just like you. Anonymous, 38. Theyre unlikely to just ask anyone to be Godparents to their child. Many people won't have been so lucky to get a Godmother like you. Being a godparent is an amazing privilege. Having a daughter is no less than being blessed by God himself. We are so pleased! Thats why Im so delighted you have done me the honor of becoming my childs Godfather. If you fall down, you have to know how to get up and never forget that Ill always be by your side. I adore you, my child, and I love you with all my heart! Anonymous, 40. We are so proud to get the opportunity to be Godparents to your little boy. You may not have a pocket full of fairy dust, but youve definitely brought a little magic into our lives. Godmother/Godfather/Godparents You Are Loved. We look forward to making many treasured memories with you and our child. Thank you guys so much. If the question needs to be asked to a woman, nothing can beat jewellery! I had no hesitation in choosing you, and am thankful you accepted the responsibility. I cant think of anybody who ticks all of those boxes the way you do. May you be blessed with happiness and lots of joy, in Gods grace. Anonymous, 78. It means a lot to me. Today you are turning years, pretty godmother and you are the best that my mother has been able to choose. May God bless you abundantly for your support and guidance from the day of baptism until this day. Everyone dreams of having someone like you in their lives, and I feel blessed to have you as a part of my life. Im very grateful to have a beautiful goddaughter who lightens up my world with her exceptional qualities. Anonymous, 43. The stars shine brighter for me at night because I am blessed with a wonderful godmother like you! Francois Rabelais, Im a godmother, thats a great thing to be, a godmother. Being a Godparent is such a thrill and I cant wait to get started, We are touched you thought of us when deciding on Godparents. Janette Rallison, Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents. I am so lucky to have you all as a family. Im blessed to have you in my life. Anonymous, 29. I'm glad that you're my Godparent Thank You. Sallys writingwork has been mentioned in Womans World, Yahoo, Womens Health, MSN and more. Turn to me when you are distressed along lifes journey or want my advice on a decision. Love you to the moon and back! Anonymous, 28. We have spent most of our life together, seeing each other learn from the world and ourselves. #27 Your friendliness and warmth are such an inspiration to me, and Im happy and honored that you have agreed to share your warm nature with my child. My dear goddaughter, watching you grow up into a bright and intelligent young lady brings me so much joy. Period. Anonymous, 11. Goddaughters are a gift from Heaven, a joy in the darkest moments, a ray of sunshine on cloudy days. If your daughter has qualities that you admire, be sure to let her know what they are. I know you will be a great source of inspiration in their mapping out a path through life. Love is holding your goddaughter in your arms. Anonymous, 64. Thank you for being you. Dear goddaughter, be ready to have a roller coaster ride today because my surprise will blow up your mind today. Harper Beckham's godmother is Desperate Housewives actress Eva Longoria, who is best friends with her mum Victoria Beckham. Happy birthday, sweetie! Anonymous, 95. Bringing shine and merry into my life is the biggest gift you could ever give to me. Once the mirror had returned to a reflective surface, she noticed her husband meekly standing in the doorway, dressed in gold. She calls me god for short, thats cute, I taught her that. "May God shower His wondrous blessings on you and keep you safe, happy, and prosperous all the days of your life." - Anonymous 26. I want more than anything in this world to see you smiling, laughing, and being happy all the days of your life. Anonymous, 89. I feel proud every time I see my daughter doing great things in life, thank you for it. It is to have a spirit yet streaming from the waters of baptism; it is to believe in love, to believe in loveliness, to believe in belief; it is to be so little that elves can reach to whisper in your ear; it is to turn pumpkins into coaches, and mice into horses, lowness into loftiness, and nothing into everything, for each child had its fairy godmother in its soul. Save 20% Now my best friend is six and half months pregnant with my goddaughter and is due in July 2015. A big thank you for always trying to be the best daughter in the world. #43 You give so much of yourself to our family and hold a unique place in our hearts. First of all, thank you. I thank my lucky stars every blessed day for giving me an adorable goddaughter like you. Anonymous, 7. I hope you know how much I love you. Anonymous, 31. May you follow your heart, but always remember to take your brain along. Im blessed to have the best goddaughter in the world! Anonymous, 42. Best birthday wishes to an absolutely wonderful goddaughter. I have witnessed your growth and watched you moving around me. Goddaughter, may the warmth of Gods love and the light of his grace make your world a joyous place. Anonymous, 16. Goddaughters make our lives more beautiful and special. Anonymous, 8. Nelson Mandela, When you look at your life, the greatest happiness is family happiness. It made sense to ask if you would be godparents and we could not be happier that you are so willing to do so. Essentially, they think youre the bomb. Never forget one thing that whatever happens, you will have us on your side and you will always be our little princess. May He shower you with blesses all the days of your life. Quote Ambition is your source for quotes. #29 It was as if somebody waved a wand and answered all my wishes when you agreed to become the Godmother to my child. Congratulations, my dear. Anonymous, 101. To always be busy with something. Romeo Beckham and Brooklyn Beckham are Elton John's godsons. May God bless you with infinite happiness, my sweet goddaughter. Anonymous, 85. #28Having you as a Godmother to our little one is a special gift from God, Himself. We hope these honored to be Godparents quotes have helped you to express how proud of being a Godparent you are and show thanks for being chosen as one. Thank you for never letting us down and always trying your best. Real life or storybooks, youre the best godmother around. Your strength of character and nobility of spirit is a superb example of how you should make your way through this complicated world. Be a good and kind Christian and spread the love of faith in our Holy Spirit everywhere. Our goddaughters are like sweet little angels that make our lives brighter and more fun. Inside was a custom Christmas ornament that read "Fairy Godmother," with a note asking her, "Will you be my baby's godmother?" She joyfully accepted. My dear goddaughter, you will always have my heart, wherever you are. All the parents always feel good about their daughters but actually being honest I actually have an extraordinarily amazing daughter, who cares for us like we are her children. #20In fairytales, the godmother wears wings, carries a wand and grants wishes. May you have best friends in your life. . 4. Someone whispered that today is your birthday. A goddaughter is a treasure whose worth you cannot measure except by the love in your heart. Anonymous, 2. Continue with Recommended Cookies. I always wanted a daughter like you and I am glad my wishes have come true. Show them all the beauty they possess inside. Happy birthday, my dear goddaughter. Anonymous, 93. May you be blessed with joy and sunny moments all the days of your life. We are grateful to you dearest daughter that we had you in our needs. A ministry as a friend and a ministry as an aunt and a godmother, and family is very much in the circle of my vocation. Happy birthday, goddaughter. Thank you for being partof my special day and I amso glad you will be walkingbeside me to love and to guide me.I am so lucky to have a Godparent/slike youI want you to know how lucky I feelto have Godparents like you,When i think of you, i thank the lord above, that i have you as my godparents asgodparents are chosen with love. Thank you so much, All I can say is what an honor. I know that you will be a tremendous support and offer them glowing inspiration. Thank you for always trying to make your dad proud. I am truly blessed to be thought of for such a position. Your support and kindness are measureless but received with full and thankful hearts. Mother Teresa, A child is not a vase to be filled, but a fire to be lit. Thankfulness to my most outstanding as well as most loving and caring daughter. You will always be in my soul my dear daughter. Always remember that, should you need me, your godmother will be there for you. Anonymous, 33. Even though you are comfortable and secure in. Mark K. Stafford is an American English writer. Happy birthday, my dear goddaughter. Our child will be blessed to have you as a part of their lives. You know I dont have my own children so its such a pleasure to be a part of yours life, Thank you for this incredible role! If you have a sweet little girl you consider your daughter, youll love these goddaughter quotes weve gathered. At PoemSearcher.com find thousands of poems categorized into thousands of categories. You instructed me to be the sparkling light for everyone. I am so happy to have the honor of becoming your little babies Godparent. 98. . Thank you for such an honor Thank you so much for picking me as a Godparent. It means the world to me. My goddaughter is the best. I am the proudest godmother of an intelligent and strong goddaughter. I want you to know how lucky I feelto have Godparents like you,When i think of you, i thank the lord above, that i have you as my godparents asgodparents are chosen with love. #37 There is no one in this world that will test you as much as a child. It is for this reason that we know we have made the best choice for godparents with the two of you. Its an honor I am so pleased to accept, I am touched and honored to be a Godparent to ______. Thank you, my lovely goddaughter. Anonymous, 20. Romeo Beckham and Brooklyn Beckham share their godfather, Elton John. May the love and grace of God be with my little girl on her special day of the christening. Both proud to have been given the role and proud to see your godchild growing up. That day I was very blessed and beyond happy to say, I became a godmother that day. Though you are not that little girl, you are still that baby in my eyes. I am grateful to you for being so incredible. Love you, darling. Thank you, I cant put it into words how blessed I feel to be part of your childs life like this. You have grown into a fine woman, and I am more than proud to be a part of your life. Anonymous, 57. We are lucky to have you as part of our lives and trust our child would be protected under your guidance. still did not baptize our daughter. $11.52 . I know that your positive influence and nurturing support are the best nourishment that I could wish for a growing soul. She even hosted Kirby's wedding at her Montecito mansion in December 2020, due to the COVID-19 pandemic restricting venue options. Of course, its you. Our goal is to provide our readers with the best collections of quotes on topics like love, life, relationships and more. I hope you will have these qualities till your last breath, dear. Your support and love on this special day will be remembered and cherished always. Thanking you for always trying to do right by us. The wishes and dreams you have today will become reality very soon. Thank you Godmother for all your love and support. I will cherish the chance to impart any experience and lessons I can to your child, What a total joy to be a Godparent. As a father, I will always treasure the fondness and admiration that you have given to me. 301+ Brilliant Daughters Whatsapp Statuses, Daughter Quotes: 251+ Cute Quotesto Warm Your Heart, [2023] 48+ Happy Fathers Day Wishes for Father-in-Law, Graduation open house invitation wording:168+ Ideas to Write, Thank You For Your Hospitality: 200+ Messages And Quotes, Thank You For Volunteers: 200+ Messages to Share, Thank You Wedding Guests: 222+ Messages Ideas to Share, Veterans Day: 250+Quotes and Thank You Messages. We are both fortunate to have you in our lives. When my best friend found she was pregnant, she asked me if I would do the honor of being her child's godmother. Eleanor Roosevelt, Few things make the life of a parent more rewarding and sweet as successful children. Harper is just as close to Eva's baby son Santi, and regularly. Your smile lights up our day, thank you for bringing us so much happiness. You made me a better person. Thank you so very much for actually being such an amazingly fabulous daughter to us. Pamela Leo, Thats enough, and I have a ministry as a neighbor as well. You are the daughter that every parent wishes for, thank you for choosing us. Im so honored, What a thoughtful gesture to ask me to be a Godparent. Mar 4, 2019 by Editor in Chief. Both individually and, more importantly, together, you are wonderfully nurturing and supportive people. May you always be surrounded by happy people and happy faces. Love for children. I am so thankful to God for making that dream come true, and I thank you, my lovely goddaughter, for turning my dream into reality. Anonymous, 53. African Proverb, Once upon a time there was a fairy godmother, but the rest of the time there was none. Happy birthday to our beautiful goddaughter, who is one year old today! Janette Rallison, Children need at least one person in their life that thinks the sun rises and sets on them, who delights in their existence, and loves them unconditionally. As your godmother, I deem it my duty to constantly put a smile on your face. Choose someone who will stick around Choosing your brother's girlfriend of two weeks is not a good choice for a godmother because who knows if she'll still be around in years to come? Godmothers help godchildren to follow the path of spirituality in their life. #18 They say it takes a village to raise a child, and it gives my mind peace and heart joy that you have agreed to be an essential person in that village. I remember it. Thank you so much. Riley Keough flies back to LA after mother Lisa Marie Presley's funeral with husband and baby girl after sharing news of her daughter's secret birth Ben's two Jens! 4.6 out of 5 stars 153. I will be the best Godparent you could ever imagine, Are you sure you want ME as a Godparent? We knew immediately we wanted you to be our childs Godmother. Here are a few messages you could send to her. Goddaughter, you really are so loved. Anonymous, 66. #33 If anything ever happens to us, we have the comfort of knowing you will be there to care for [insert name]. These wine bottle labels are perfect for a Godmother and Godfather thank you gift. Cheers!" "Happy 18th birthday, my dear. #49 Every child needs a strong presence to guide them through life, and I cannot tell you how thankful I am that you answered the call of duty for [insert name]. On this christening day, I am sending my all love, my best wishes, and my all grace to my beautiful young godchild. Anonymous, 74. Shes laughter, warmth, and special charm. "I thank your parents for trusting me to watch over you and give you all my love, because every time you call me 'godmother,' my heart jumps with joy and fills me with emotion." - Anonymous 3. The 67-year-old is already godmother to her best friend Gayle King's kids, Kirby and Will, and has reportedly always played an active role in their lives. A big thank you for always trying to be the best daughter in the world. So, do your best to show them how much you care for them. My little daughter, as you are matured now, I want to see you fly like an independent bird. ; I appreciate each of your teachings, for being my unconditional friend and for your love during all these years. It is to be something very different from the man of today. I would personally leave it, it is their decision, and if they have chosen friends, you will have to accept it and just go and enjoy the christening. The potential pool of candidates for the role was pretty big, but my wife and I knew there was one clear choice. People to Consider as Godparents "Thank you for the best smile I have ever seen in my life, that smile that came through me. Oprah Winfrey along with a host of other A-listers could be among . Please try again later. Our day is never complete without hearing you say Love you, mom and dad. May your life become as happy and joyous as this christening day. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Mahatma Gandhi, I think, at a childs birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity. May God bless you. Anonymous, 83. Abraham Lincoln, Parents arent the people you come from. Its almost unthinkable to do it any other way. Thank you for being the one my child will be able to rely on. I look forward to guiding you and helping you grow into your name. Do your duty as a godparent and show your goddaughter how important it is to be consistently present for both good and bad days. I love you, my sweet goddaughter. Lauren Stanton, send our content editing team a message here, 40 Best Thank You Messages for Bday Wishes, 100 Great Thank You Message for Blood Donors [with Quotes], 50 Most Asked Nursing Interview Questions with Answers, 20 Best Answers to Why Do You Want to Leave Your Current Job, 10 Best Answers to Why Do You Want to Be a Manager, 11 Best Answers to What Does Leadership Mean to You Interview Question, 50 Most Asked Front Desk Interview Questions with Answers, 10 Best Ways to Answer Sell Me This Pen in an Interview, 10 Most Asked Integrity Interview Questions with Answers, 25 Most Asked Confidentiality Interview Questions with Answers, 50 Most Asked Phone Interview Questions with Answers, 10 Best Answers to What Are Your Interests and Hobbies. Henry David Thoreau, Children are the only form of immortality that we can be sure of. We are eternally grateful to you and look forward to the impact you will have on our family for many happy years to come. Thank you, my goddaughter, for being a part of this world. Anonymous, 25. If you have any questions get in contact with one of the team via the about page. We feel confident in knowing that our child will grow in faith with your ever-present guidance and love. You are certainly on the right path, and I will be there for you whenever you need me. Anonymous, 44. We cherish you as a dear friend and want to offer our heartfelt thanks for agreeing to be our childs godmother. And it's basic psychology for them to trust a person they instinctively like. I will always be there for you. I'll always remind my daughter on how lucky she is to be loved so much. The bond between a goddaughter and a godparent is unique and will always be one that should be treasured. There are also messages with baptism thank you wording. I will always be there with you throughout this incredible journey. I REALLY AM SO LUCKY AND THANK THE STARS ABOVE ,FOR WHEN IT COMES TO GODMOTHERS I'VE GOT THE BEST TO LOVE. Thank You to Godfather. Happy christening day to my little princess. May you have all the support that you want in your sad times. The most beautiful thing in this world is the heart of my goddaughter, as it is filled with kindness, love, and respect. Or are there any budding poets out there who might like to write me some poems? Thank you though, its an absolute honor, I cant express my gratitude for choosing me as your childs Godparent. Those we know the best are not always those we share all of life withbut Im glad we share many of these things and more. Dear aunt, your smile alone captures my heart. So thank you for being so irreplaceable. A goddaughter evokes great love in her godparents hearts. Anonymous, 4. You mean so much to our family. Your presence itself in the house makes the place light up. #34Yourmany amazing qualities shine through in your actions every day. When Amy asked me to be Godmother to one of her daughters a long time ago, I'd never in a million years think she'd be holding my baby girl and calling her Goddaughter too. Add a gold seal to the back of the envelope and choose a related stamp for the front if possible. They say it takes a village to raise a child, and we are glad to have your loving support to raise ours. Proverbs 4:7, Philippians 4:13. Anybody around the world could actually never have such a loving as well as such a caring daughter. Thank you so much. To show your gratitude and thankfulness for this blessing, here are great samples for writing your thank you message for your godparents that you can use by themselves or as part of a thank you letter to the godparents. As its quite a big deal it only seems right to acknowledge how proud and pleased you are to have been chosen. Im so happy to be a part of ______s growing up, I cant quite believe you chose me as a Godparent. John F. Kennedy, By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments. As I am your father, I will do the best for you. Dear NAME, you are a reminder of God's blessings and I am thankful to be your godparent. Its both terrifying and incredible. Penny Whitehouse, Id just love magic. As a father, you are never too expressive to your daughter even if you want to let her know how much you love her. Read out the Best Affirmations For Daughter. So yes, being a Godparent is an honor. Susan Sarandon, Children are the keys of paradise. You always look after our family. This bangle bracelet has a charm that says "godmother" on one side and . I thank you for growing up to become a daughter better than we had expected. Goddaughter, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and loved more than you know. Anonymous, 6. "Thank you for being such a patient and empathetic person. Mahatma Gandhi, Love children especially, for they too are sinless like the angels; they live to soften and purify our hearts and, as it were, to guide us. May you have all the lively memories in your life. Diane Setterfield, There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. I hope that with every year that you meet, you can fulfill a goal and know that I will always be there to support you. Without your existence our life is incomplete. I wish you the most superb birthday commemorations! Anonymous, 100. We are grateful you have agreed to take on the responsibility of godfather. The two of you are so exceptional, even more so as a couple, that this has been one of the easiest decisions Ive had to make. Thank You for Being My Daughter My cute daughter, the day you have born has brought a change in my life. #26 Although we simply cannot thank you enough for agreeing to be godmother, we hope it means we will have the opportunity to be a real source of joy to you in the years to come. But uh, until that day -- accept this justice as a. Best Answer. At this age, you are now free to make so many decisions. 5. Congratulations, my little girl. Anonymous, 84. godparents are chosen with love. Thanks to your parents for giving me the honor to be your godparent. I adore you, my little girl. Japanese Proverb, The children are our future. fox hill country club membership cost. Unknown. More From Barack Obama, The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved. vitamin research products dmsa; fannie may easter eggs 2021; natasha montgomery missing; beast mg shooting; custom size scrubs; Behind every phenomenal goddaughter, there is one heck of a super awesome godfather or godmother. Anonymous, 39. And Im about to find out that parenting is a tricky job too. Happy birthday, dearest godmother! I adore you, my princess. Maintaining a close connection is vital to being a good Godmother. Thank you for this honor. #44 Agreeing to become the Godfather of your friends child is perhaps the greatest gift of friendship that you can offer. Being a Godparent may not seem like a big deal but it actually has more responsibilities than you first think. Loved seeing you at my graduation. I care so much about you, and that is why I shall forever strive for nothing but your happiness in life. The queen turned. I thank God for giving me a complete goddaughter." - Anonymous 25.