Since BCM accessories are already standard, I figured my Springfield SAINT Victor upgrades should come from the same top tier company as well. Required fields are marked *. And the addition of some basics like slings and a foregrip will make the gun easier to carry and use. 9mm Black (STV91609B-FL) SAINT Victor Carbine 9mm AR-15 Rifle. Branson 5220R 4x4 Tractor with Loader and Backhoe. BadAssOptic.com is a participant in the Amazon.com Services LLC Associates, AvantLink, Impact Radius & ShareASale Affiliate Programs, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees. But know that the trigger on these guns is far from garbage and that youll really need to be careful about how you upgrade the trigger. You see I dont see why we cant take this to the next level and give our Saint boy a good makeover and turn it into a real Devil. Premium American-made bolt action hunting rifles. To shop by schematic, please click the picture above! Magpul makes some of the best accessories available. The latest content straight to your inbox plus an automatic entry to each of our monthly giveaways! Parts are available to the public for self installation, but they can also be installed by our highly trained gunsmiths. Springfield Saint Victor FDE 556 Nato 16" Barrel - $979 The Springfield Saint is probably the hottest AR on the market right now and for good reason. Fountain Hills 750.00 USD. Exceptional rifles at exceptional prices. All the leg extensions have seven half-inch spaced locking detents to keep them tight in place. This magazine is made from high-quality polymer and features a capacity of 30 rounds. The Trijicon VCOG 1-6x24mm Rifle Scope is an excellent choice for use with the Springfield Armory Saint. Springfield Armory's Rob Leatham discusses upgrades to the SAINT rifle line with the debut of their SAINT Victor series, including a new trigger, a compact handguard, a muzzle brake or. 18 oz capacity. Hi, where can i find pictures of the Saint Free float Rail mentioned above, Your email address will not be published. All Rights Reserved. The offset design allows for quick and easy target acquisition, even when using a magnified optic. Best Red Dot For FNX 45 Tactical [Get The Best Out Of The 45], Best 6.5 Creedmoor Muzzle Brake: Reviews And Guide w/FAQs, Best Magnifier For Sig Romeo 5 [Finding The Juliet For Romeo], Best Mount For Aimpoint Pro [Aim For The Perfection], Best Trijicon Mro Mounts [Mount Without Wiggle Room], Best Scope Mounts For Sako 85 [Mount Fitted For A King], Best Sights For Winchester 94 [Get A Peep Sight Or A Scope. It comes with two MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail sections, and is compatible with most M-LOK accessories. Kimber 1911 grip change. But any gun can be better, so were going to take a deep dive into the logical paths to upgrading your Springfield Armory Saint. The SP2022 pistols have earned an enviable reputation and proven track Moved and don't have a good place to store some of my rifles so I have to part with it. It has much better pulling leverage than a standard size charging handle to reduce wear and tear on the upper receiver. For faster target acquisition and closer quarters, look at the AT3 ALPHA. Springfield Armory Saint Victor Pistol Review - The Range of Richfield SPRINGFIELD SAINT VICTOR 9MM STV91609B-FL - Semi Auto Rifles at A heavy-duty nylon webbing and a cast steel push-button QD sling swivel makes this Magpul sling just the right upgrade for your Springfield Saint carbine. Is it material construction? sngo 2 yr. ago. The switch is strategically placed so that my finger can easily turn it on and off from the natural position of my hand on the gun. Which is why I would suggest going for a universal trigger that will not only help you with the trigger pull but also with the long range accuracy. In case you are a traditional red dot sight guy and do not want something heavy or bulky like a rifle scope, I have another great option for you. It is easy to install, and provides a great way to customize your rifle. Muzzle Brake :Unique SA Multiport. But comes in a type of scope so it still gives you the facility of having zooming quality. This Magpul MOE SL stock is a great option for those looking to upgrade their Springfield Armory Saint rifle. Especially for defensive purposes and usage 200 yards and in, theres nothing that beats the speed and precision of a red dot, which lets you shoot with both eyes open. The reticle is illuminated in red or green, making it easy to see in low light conditions. Aluminum handguards are typically light and strong. Both will be excellent choices but you can go for one. The Springfield SAINT Edge has been strategically designed to include a lot of AR-15 upgrades standard right out of the box. As these are plastic, they're light. Oops, there's been an error. XD Performance Parts > Galloway Precision Springfield Armory AR Pistol Case SKU: GE5103ARP. The views The gun is dependably accurate, though, so scopes with magnification work well. Disclosure: All products have affiliate links for earning commission to support the website when you purchase. heavier. UPC: 706397925543; MPN: STV916556F; When you keep your hand on the vertical grip it gives you a strong holdover your Springfield PCC. c. The SDE Trigger is also adjustable, so you can customize the feel to your own preference. The SAINT offers upgraded features where they matter most. Your email address will not be published. Read the What is M-Lok article for more information. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation 226 Williams Ln. Springfield Armory Parts - MGW 9 1/2 inch barrel. It delivers impressive power in a small, fast-handling package. Premium kydex holster solution for the Hellcat Pro. A good 1-4x or 1-6x scope allows you to balance having speed at close range, with quick target transitions, while helping long-range precision at maximum magnification. Shop our vast selection and save! Marked "multi caliber"; that is, due to modular construction the pistol can be converted to other chamberings such as 300 Blackout. Springfield Armory SAINT EDGE 5.56 Superkit! - TacOpShop For me, anything that I add to a rifle needs to enhance its capabilities, not just look cool, and BCM does a great job at both without breaking the bank. There are tons of grip on the market to enhance the handling of a AR15 rifle, the BCM Gunfighter grip is our favorite for almost any long gun. Craigslist Gardenterre haute farm & garden - craigslist $165 Nov 4 Ram Upon the few sketchy situations in the wilderness that Ive had to draw my gun in my trailer, I realized that there were certain drawbacks to the guns I was using for protection and I set out to buy and build the best at-home, or in my case at-trailer defense weapon. If theres anyone that knows the AR-15 platform, its the US military. Be picky with what you add onto your Saint. Sets the standard for ergonomic comfort and performance. Parts are available to the public for self installation, but they can also be installed by our highly trained gunsmiths. Springfield AR-15 Pistols - Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore As one of the most popular Rifle Scopes on the market, the Vortex Optics Crossfire II 4-12x44mm is perfect for your Springfield Armory Saint. M300C-Z68-BK. ! Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. and opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the The best thing about this red dot is the lifespan. Designed specifically for the 9mm cartridge, the EMP features shorter dimensions making it one of the smallest 1911s out there. Designed to work with OEM magazine spring. Internet Classifieds Listings for New and Used Arms / Weapons and Accessories, List of Armories and . Features of the Springfield Armory SAINT Victor 9mm include: 16-inch barrel with a 1-in-10 twist rate which is good for stabilizing 9mm. Range-ready right out of the case, my Springfield Armory SAINT Victor didntneedany upgrades. If you can only get one upgrade part for your Saint Victor, this will be the one to get first. Parts here are specific to the Springfield Armory SAINT series of AR-style rifle models chambered in .223 Rem/5.56x45mm or .308 Win/7.62x51mm unless noted otherwise. Buy a Springfield Armory SAINT Victor This used Springfield Armory SAINT Victor is a semi-automatic rifle which fires the 5.56mm round. Verified Member FFL Gold Member Top 10 Seller. Serial Number: BT196490 Design: Springfield Armory (Geneseo, IL) Saint modern semi automatic pistol. a. Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 Upgrades Armed Defender Gear Reviews 67.2K subscribers Subscribe 70K views 6 years ago I wanted to upgrade my Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 to take it from a. AR-15 Springfield saint victor pistol, cal .223 y .556, $2,000 omo, tambin cambio por una glock 27 mi cel 787-320-1610. This will allow you to have more follow-up shots and will also cover you during critical times. . For increased capabilities in the targeting section, especially to cope with various lighting situations, it is essential to add a great optical sight to your Springfield Armory gun. And for that I chose the Magpul M-LOK Vertical Grip that keeps you protected from the heat and supports to improve consistency. Here are ten of the best accessories available for this amazing rifle. Shop for Rifle Barrels for your Savage / Stevens / Springfield / Fox Favorite Old Model firearm today with Numrich Gun Parts. Seven Must-Have AR-15 Accessories - The Mag Life Our Custom 1911 pistolsmiths have over 200 combined years of experience and individually hand fit every major component of your firearm. Featuring forged materials and heirloom-quality construction, the new 9mm Garrison 1911 combines modern materials and design with a heritage spanning back more than a century. During the summers I spend my time living in a vintage camper trailer and moving around public land camping spots. To sum it up, the Springfield Armory Saint Pistol Caliber Carbine is an exceptional firearm to have in any shooters collection. For my last AR-15 modification I wanted a grip on my rail for a more comfortable and customized shooting position. Practical GI charging handle that shouldn't snag during normal use. Item Relisted! FS Springfield Armory Saint Victor 556 Pistol New in box Combining the legendary power and accuracy of the M1A with the quick handling and fast sight acquisition of a scout style rifle. M-LOK Accessories - AR-15, M16, M4 - Bravo Company The handguard will keep your firearm stable and give you more space to mount multiple accessories at once. For this, I needed something that worked effortlessly in close quarters for defense, and also at distances of 100 yards or more for varmint hunting. These sights are a great option for those looking for a reliable backup sighting system. Tactical Pump Shotgun Winner Here. As a deer hunter, I love protecting the fawns and future big bucks from the invasive coyotes. Close newsletter Newsletter . We put together of list of the 7 Even after this performance the light still manages to keep the battery drainage at the lowest side so that you can use it for the longest time. 9 1/2" compensated barrel, 1/7 twist. One Handed Control - No more leaving the firing hand off the grip to perform bolt lock. I hope you enjoyed reading this and it inspires you to set up your own perfect self-defense firearm! Increased Shear Durability -It can handle hard . How to buy a gun online. Taxidermy > . Springfield Armory has a long track record with its 1911s and they are dominating EDC with their polymer pistols, but the company had almost exclusively kept their rifle offerings in line with the evolution of the Garand: the M1A. Springfield Armory Saint AR-15 Pistol - Personal Defense Network For more on AR upgrades, check out this article. The Springfield Armory Saint is a fantastic weapon, and it deserves only the best accessories. If any of these models tick all of the boxes for you, then youre set. I have a brand new quality 150.00 16 in M4 barrel that I am throwing in the deal in case you want to put a longer bbl on. Springfield Saint Pistol: How I Set Up My AR Pistol 10 Awesome Accessories for the Springfield Armory Saint. I mounted it where my right hand naturally sits on my rail. Faster Return To Battery - Cuts down the reload speed by allowing the trigger finger to control bolt lock / release from the fire control / ready position. Besides, the IPX67 rated water resistant aluminum housing has shockproof circuitry that resists damages from recoil. The best part about the Victor is it ships with a solid M-LOK handguard from the factory. Everything you see in the photo is being sold as a package deal. The legendary 1911 with modern double-stack capacity. Springfield Armory Saint Semi Auto Pistol, Cal. 5.56 NATO It also has a storage compartment for small items like batteries or cleaning supplies. SPRINGFIELD SAINT VICTOR PISTOL FOR SALE - Best offer - US GLOCK STORES Grips for Colt 1911s and 1911 clones - including Remington R1, M1911 Manufacturer: Springfield Armory Importer: Springfield Armory Model: Saint Type: Rifle Action Type: Semi-Automatic Caliber / Gauge: 5.56 x 45 MM nato Finish: Black Barrel Type: Single<BR>Grip Type . [PC] Springfield Saint VICTOR pistol upper [IL] Best Scope For Scar 20S: Make Your Scar Even Scarier! TRUGLO IGNITE. At first, I used my SAINT as a defense weapon without any modifications, but after some time and research, I decided to add on three specific mods. Now a proud concealed carry permit holder for five years, Bridget likes to conceal carry and open carry daily. Ian is a life-long firearms enthusiast and competition shooter regularly participating in everything from rimfire to long-range precision matches. Each Loaded model brings you all the custom features you want but without a custom shop price tag. And a bipod is that product. The pistol is also delivered with a stabilizing brace. When recommending a good flashlight, the first product that comes to my mind is the Streamlight ProTac Weapon light. Delivers lightning - fast target acquisition and faster follow up shots. The pistol features upgrades throughout, ensuring it delivers exceptional value, according to Springfield Armory. Shoot Faster - Much smoother trigger reset for faster follow up shots without straining the trigger finger. These allow you to easily upgrade the gun without the need for a heavy Picatinny rail. Model :SAINT EDGE. Metal flip-up sights, a generous baffled muzzle brake, and an enhanced Melonite-coated creep-free trigger provide the gun with . But this does not end here. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies. Kingston, NY 12401 Phone: 866.686.7424. AR Pistol Buffer Tube w/ Stopper . Quick view Add to Cart The item has been added. 10 Awesome Accessories for the Springfield Armory Saint The barrel and bolt carrier are both coated in Melonite. Kimber Pistol Grips Pistol Grips Pistol Grips Upgrade the flare on your Kimber handgun with MGW's full line of high-quality pistol grips. I am the second owner and about 60 rounds for the first owner and 280 for me so 340 rounds-ish through the upper. The best way to approach one of these is to take the most impactful components first and begin a total overhaul of the whole gun. Magpul MBUS Pro Offset Backup iron Sights These sights are precision-machined from durable aluminum and feature a Melonite finish. The SAINT offers upgraded features where they matter most. For that, what you have to do is just follow my instructions and go through the recommended product list I have here for you. The same case is with this Saint Victor PCC. Our site uses JavaScript for a smooth and modern shopping experience; we protect your data and never sell it to 3rd parties. The American company promotes the SAINT 5.56 carbine with their new mantra, "Defend Your Legacy," and this perfectly sums . There are many other options, but this one is the most popular product, and it goes right on the stock pin pong paddle. General AR format. Springfield Armory Saint Spring Loaded Flip-Up Front Sight, Springfield Armory Saint Spring Loaded Flip-Up Rear Sight, Springfield Armory Saint Victor Pistol Blast Diverter, Springfield Armory Saint Edge Pistol Hand Stop, M-LOK, Springfield Armory Saint Edge Multi-Port Muzzle Brake, Springfield Armory Saint Low-Profile Flip-Up Rear Sight, Springfield Armory Saint Low-Profile Flip-Up Front Sight, Springfield Armory Saint 45-Degree Flip-Up Rear Sight, Springfield Armory Saint 45-Degree Flip-Up Front Sight, Springfield Armory LEVAR Ratcheting Charging Handle, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. On general-purpose carbines, I like to position the front sling mount close to the barrel nut so that it keeps the sling out of the way of my support hand when shooting or operating a weapon light. It is easily mountable to the rail of your SAINT, and can be charged on any wall outlet. Out back, a Trinity Force Breach pistol brace replaces the Bravo Company stock. Ideal in close quarters, the SAINT Victor pistol is your go-to for home defense. Asking $1800. This kind of magazine works best in a critical situation where every second is important and having an extra magazine will save you from wasting these precious moments. Click the Go To Forum Thread link below to jump in and discuss this article and much more! But there are some easy options to start. Exceptional rifles at exceptional prices. Firearm Accessories - Page 1 - Springfield Armory But if you are like me and want to explore what changes you can make to turn this PCC into something better then you are at the right place. This red dot has a 50,000 hour battery life and is accurate near and far with my SAINT. Certified Used Guns. What else do you need? Springfield Saint Victor Featured Ads . Saint Rifle. Sorry, an error occurred and we could not sign you up. But there are some easy options to start. Throwback Thursday: The 6 Best Optics for AR-15 Rifles This lightweight handguard comes with a M-LOK compatible rail which is long enough to have seven sides of M-LOK slots. As a special offer for our readers, you can get the Official US Army Manual for AR-15/M4/M16 right now for free. SureFire M300 Mini Scout 500 Lumens. Springfield Saint Victor pistol - Guns International Additionally, The Armory Life Forum gives fans a chance to discuss their favorite topics. This magazine is made from high-quality materials and is designed to provide superior performance. Nevertheless, I set out to enhance its ergonomics and functionality with sweet additions from Bravo Company Manufacturing (BCM.). For that you will need anything and everything that can enhance your shooting accuracy one way or another. Leupold's rifle scope rides on the author's Springfield SAINT Victor. It is a red dot sight that offers a clear and bright sight picture. OLIGHT PL-2, PL2, PL II Valkyrie 1200 Lumen Rail Streamlight 69424 TLR-7A Flex 500-Lumen Streamlight 69260 TLR-1 HL 1000-Lumen Weapon Light Streamlight 69400 TLR-7 Sub 500-Lumen Pistol Light OLIGHT Javelot Tac M 1000 Lumens Tactical 6.5 Grendel vs 300 Blackout Basic Things To Know, AR-15 Basics: Understanding the Anatomy and Operation of the Rifle, 6.5 Grendel vs 5.56 Basic Things To Know. AR fort smith joplin kansas city lake of ozarks lawrence manhattan . The handguard on the Saint is polymer, but a Magpul MVG will help add that forward stability. [deleted] 2 yr. ago. It provides an incredibly bright light that can help you identify targets in low-light conditions. Springfield Armory SAINT Victor : 988447443 - gunsamerica.com Out of the box, this gun is ready to run, well balanced, completely reliable, easy to maintain, and easy to clean. This is a very good optic for those that favor the .308 AR rifle, or anyone wishing to own a superb optic. But a good alternative to a bench rest for your gun is a bipod as you can get the same result. ]. Last but not least, I recommend keeping some additional ammo in hand and for that you will need an extended magazine. [PC] Springfield Saint VICTOR pistol upper [IL] I decided to get into the pcc game and don't need a short upper for 5.56 anymore. My Viridian X5L-RS light can act as a laser, target light, and strobe light all in one. Springfield Armory recommends you seek qualified and competent training from a Springfield Armory offers you with two different models for their Saint series. Now this kind of accessory can change your whole shooting game without being obvious. Cant decide which Springfield Armory firearm is best for you? The 1911 Ronin combines a legacy of service with the features modern shooters demand. Springfield Saint Low Profile Flip-up Rear Sight Ar5006 Ar15 Ar-15 The highest capacity micro-compact 9mm in the world. Your email address will not be published. e. Overall, the Geissele SDE Trigger is an excellent upgrade that can help you get more enjoyment and performance out of your Springfield Armory Saint. After knowing all these features you know why this product is worth your money. When it comes to finding the perfect grip for your Springfield Armory Saint Edge, look no further than the Pistol Grip from TangoDown. HOLOSUN HS510C 2 MOA Dot Or A 65 MOA Ring Open Sig Sauer SOR52001 Romeo5 1x20mm Compact 2 Moa Red HOLOSUN HS507C X2 Circle Dot Solar Failsafe. The rock solid lock-up design utilizes MIs torque plate design. You can get the AT3 Tactical Micro Reflex Red Dot sight which has a 2 MOA dot reticle, perfect for any long distance targeting. Designed to work with OEM magazine spring. The one way to do it is adding a vertical grip to your Springfield Saint carbine pistol. Some AR-15s are just a basic assemblage of mediocre parts. Required fields are marked *. It is easy to use and has long battery life. This is a mil spec piece but the quality on the Springfield products is. The definitive source for firearm enthusiasts. Semi-Auto AR-10 Rifle Winner Here. Colt AR15 carbine rifle .223. . It also features an integrated storage compartment thats perfect for holding spare batteries or other small items. After all, BCM products deliver. The XD set the new industry standard for comfort, ease of operation, features and performance. That way you will be able to use the grip as a point of reference and have more control over your target point, further resulting in better shooting accuracy. Copyright 2022 Powtegic. The Saint line of rifles has taken over the market for value-priced, reliable, dependable ARs. Springfield Armory is introducing their compact version, the SAINT Edge pistol. Bridget's Self-Defense SAINT Mods - The Armory Life Watch the weight, though. BADASSOPTIC Copyright 2023 You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to use this website. Zip Code. As you may already know, Springfield uses M-Lok attachment points on the SAINT Victor rifle. Low round count. The blinding 1000 lumens LED flashlight is something I would always want to carry around with me. The new XD-M Elite 4.5 OSP 10mm combines all the refinements of the Elite series with the impressive power of the 10mm cartridge.