So we partnered with sleep technology innovators to make high-tech products that are highly affordable. The cover also uses Outlast technology, which helps regulate the temperature. Slumber Cloud Cooling Bedding Sale 2022 - Good Housekeeping They offer cooling bedding products to enhance your sleeping experience. Not to mention the amazing slumber cloud team. Slumber Cloud pros and. That genius construction makes this comforter work like magic, every night, every season of the year. After speaking to two different customer service reps I have only received a confirmation number. We thought it was like sleeping in a luxury hotel with the initial coolness when first getting in bed. Definitely! By extension, I also sleep in hell, because even after the sun goes down the heat stays trapped inside and I have very little, if any, air flow at all. SLUMBER CLOUD Lightweight Comforter - amazon.com So we assembled a team of real people that are ready to answer your questions, once youre ready to sleep better. I wouldn't recommend it for the huge amount of money that it costs.They also sort all their reviews on their site by rating making it almost impossible to read reviews with a lower than 5 star ratings (you have to scroll through pages of old 5 star reviews before you can see new 1/2/3/4 star reviews). Sheets | Slumber Cloud Made with NASA-approved temp-regulating technology, these ber-breathable sheets from Slumber Cloud (which are made with a blend of viscose and . After speaking to two different customer service reps I have only received a confirmation number. This comforter is AMAZING. 11 Best Cooling Blankets of 2022 - Healthline Best Cooling Mattress Pads of 2023 | Sleep Foundation Slumber Cloud | LinkedIn Since humans spend 1/3 of their lives in bed, Slumber Cloud provides solutions to the most aggravating sleep disturbances: overheating, being too cold or being uncomfortable. In addition, it is also integrated with Outlast heat management ingrained in the fiber, which absorbs, stores, and releases excess heat to help regulate the temperature as . Next up, we have the Slumber Cloud weighted blanket. All products sold on the Slumber Cloud website come with a 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee. I am waiting to see how their pad is to completely write them off, but it is not a good sign and certainly makes me question the quality of their product. The sateen weave gives the sheets a soft feel with the Outlast technology and viscose material. Slumber Cloud offers an array of bedding,. Shop Slumber Cloud Sheet Sets and enjoy free shipping & a 60 night trial period on all orders. Why we chose it: Earthfoam is a new organic and fair-trade sleep brand that launched in November 2022. When you initiate a return through our returns platform, you will receive a prepaid shipping label to get the item back to us. So, how do us hot and sweaty sleepers fight off the heat without compromising on a cozy comforter? They have multiple options for bedding, including mattress pads, comforters, and sheets. Sleep on it, wash it, and really put it to the test for two whole months! Use the temperature guide to balance your bed just the way you like. Careful if anything goes wrong dont expect this service do be anything above below par. A product that is meant to make you not sweat at night made me think I had a medical condition. Our experts continually monitor the health and wellness space, and we update our articles when new information becomes available. Just like sleeping on a cloud. In fact, it 'cools' just like my summer comforter, which doesn't cool at all! Slumber Cloud Lightning Deals! Save yourself the trouble and just get a cotton mattress pad. Slumber Cloud created the Lightweight Comforter to help regulate a person's temperature as it changes during sleep. Looking to buy a new comforter without breaking the bank? Bedding designed for those who sleep hotter and couples who prefer different temperatures while they sleep. By Maverick Li Published: Sep 21, 2022 Save Article Timothy Mulcare Shop $199.00,. Mattress pad, sheet set, pillows, pillow covers, comforter, duvet cover. $234 at Slumber Cloud Credit: SlumberCloud Pros Feels Like Silk Contains Outlast Technology Moisture Wicking Technology Cons Users Report the Fitted Sheet Is Too Big These cooling sheets are. We take everything we learn from customers and research, and then develop the products to increase the quality of your rest. Nevertheless, the fiberfill inside still provides a fluffy, cloud-like feel. Very comfortable support and YES it actually keeps my head COOL!!!! Slumber Cloud bedding with Outlast technology helps prevent the heat from your mattress from building up. We always appreciate nice notes from our customers and hearing you're getting some sleep (finally). There's a lot of competition out there for cooling blankets. The Best Cooling Mattress Pads and Covers That Banish - The Spruce Comforter | Slumber Cloud 6 Best Cooling Pillows for 2022 - Cooling Gel & Memory Foam Pillows - Amy L. "I'd highly recommend this mattress protector. We loved how there is little need to flip the pillow during the night because both sides stay cool. What is the Slumber Cloud Lightweight Comforter? Our premium fabric designed for NASA, paired with Polysilk down-alternative fiberfill, delivers the most comfortable place you'll rest your head. At the time of purchase we include the cost of shipping, taxes, and duties for Canadian shipments. If you do not want to perspire during sleeping I would purchase the Cumulus. It is not hard to sew a straight seam. All rights reserved. Since Outlast is the main character of this story, here's more on how it really works. No questions asked! So that's a relatively low temperature that's built up in there. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. The cooling techs ClimaDry fiberfill proactively attunes to changing body temperature and regulates undercover heat. .css-1kgqwta{background:#ffffff;background-color:#ffffff;-webkit-background-size:100% 200%;background-size:100% 200%;border:thin solid #FF3A30;border-radius:2rem;color:#000;display:inline-block;font-family:Lausanne,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:0.875rem;letter-spacing:0.04rem;line-height:1.3;padding:0.625rem 1.25rem;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;text-decoration-color:#FF3A30;text-decoration-thickness:.0625rem;text-transform:uppercase;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;white-space:pre-line;width:auto;}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-1kgqwta{padding:0.5rem 0.7rem 0.3125rem;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-1kgqwta{padding:0.6rem 1.125rem 0.3125rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-1kgqwta{padding:0.6rem 1.125rem 0.3125rem;}}.css-1kgqwta:focus-visible{outline-color:body-cta-btn-link-focus;}.css-1kgqwta:hover{color:#000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-position:100% 100%;background-position:100% 100%;background-color:#FF3A30;}Shop $199.00, .css-umdwtv{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#FF3A30;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:inherit;-webkit-transition:background 0.4s;transition:background 0.4s;background:linear-gradient(#ffffff, #ffffff 50%, #d5dbe3 50%, #d5dbe3);-webkit-background-size:100% 200%;background-size:100% 200%;}.css-umdwtv:hover{color:#000000;text-decoration-color:border-link-body-hover;-webkit-background-position:100% 100%;background-position:100% 100%;}slumbercloud.com. $40 at Amazon. Coming into contact with a cloud afflicts players with Unsettling Dreams. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Slumber Cloud. Our number is 1-855-482-8802 Heather. These products have more of the Outlast technology in them to keep you comfortable during the night.Please give us a call and we can help you return them for a full refund. It's lightweight and COOLS and it looks great on my bed. The pillow didn't make any difference . Amazon.com: Customer reviews: SLUMBER CLOUD Lightweight Comforter An refund will be issued, within 7 business days of receiving the returned product. Jack Frost could color the city all white outside, but as long as the sun is up and blazing, it feels like peak summer for me indoors. FYI we do our very best to donate returns to charity. Size: King Verified . Every piece is made in China, NASA technology? I felt so silly and embarrassed but they were kind enough to offer me 10% off my next purchase. Just make sure to follow the care instructions, the rep told me not to wash or dry on high heat which I followed and havent had any issues. To help people feel more rested each and every morning, Slumber Cloud teamed up with innovators in the sleep industry, such as Outlast Technology, to create a line of products that help consumers fall asleep faster, have less sleep disturbances and get the best night of sleep possible. Usable while feared. I purchased the comforter in November of last year and washed it for the first time last week. By golly it works. Love your bed, but not all the heat buildup? Every piece is made in China, NASA technology? Users say the bedding is soft and comfortable, with a good drape over their beds. Slumber Cloud (@SlumberCloud) / Twitter Slumber Cloud has plenty of positive reviews, provides helpful customer service, and offers a 180-day warranty on their products. This item SLUMBER CLOUD UltraCool Pillow - NASA Temperature Regulation Technology - Down Alternative Cooling Pillow Soft/Medium Standard Nestl Cooling Pillow King Size - Cooling Shredded Memory Foam Pillows, Gel Infused Cool Pillows, Adjustable Cooling Pillows for Sleeping, Breathable King Pillows, Washable Removable Bed Pillow Cover From work to family, investing in your sleep brings many rewards. "You know how much our family loves all things NASA and space!" The Slumber Cloud Nacreous pillow protector is a great option for soft and quiet allergy defense. $15 Off Slumber Cloud Coupon (5 Discount Codes) Feb 2023 - Dealspotr Built into a silent, soft layer of waterproof fabric our NASA-approved temperature-regulation technology cools while actively shielding your mattress from dirt, spills, and daily use. US$ 099. Their STAY-COOL sleepwear products use Nattcool technology that is moisture-wicking and eight times more breathable than cotton. I had an issue with my order being mis-delivered, and was fearful there was not going to be a happy resolution based on some other Trustpilot reviews. We appreciate your help in this process by washing any used items before returning them to us. Check out our top picks here. Anyone looking for a more comfortable nights sleep - theyll sleep cooler! As one of the many glowing reviews put it: 'This is the coolest sleep I have had in years.'" Best sleep in months." I live in hell That is, my 35th-floor apartment bedroom whose sweeping floor-to-ceiling windows get hit with direct, penetrating sunlight. Slumber Cloud sells loungewear for both men and women. With that, its goodbye night sweats and turning AC all the way down to 60 degrees. Slumber Cloud was HORRIBLE compared to the competition. Lords of Dread Mythic Encounter Journal - Icy Veins Slumber Cloud is technically a cooling bedding company. Slumber Cloud was founded to help more people on the planet enjoy a better night's sleep. Slumber Cloud created by Kin'tessa is very disruptive and remains in the area for a long duration of time. Just like sleeping on a cloud. The down-like ClimaDry fiberfill feels light as a cloud, yet its fluffy and cuddly. ", "Skeptical but proven wrong. - Nicole V. "This is the best waterproof mattress pad Ive ever owned. Enjoy Additional 25% Off Now Used 13 Times Get Code See Details 50 % OFF Receive Up To 50% Off Cold Weather Bedding Used 7 Times Get Code See Details Slumber Cloud Exclusive Coupon: Enter Your Email to Enjoy Code Used 5 Times Get Code See Details 10 % OFF 10% Off Wake up to a more rested life Expires in 9 days Our website services, content, and products are for informational purposes only. Our ridiculously cool bedding products (sheets, pillows, mattress pads, etc.) We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. This means theyre comfortable enough to sleep in, but stylish, so you can actually leave the house wearing them. "I recently got a new memory foam pillow-top mattress that is super comfortable, but had me waking SOAKED in sweat. I purchased a mattress pad 2 weeks ago it still has not arrived and I live 10 miles away from their distribution center in Denver. We review each set to help you choose. They have a 180 day guarantee. Best for temperature regulation: Slumber Cloud Cumulus Comforter Price range: $159-219 According to the manufacturer, this comforter contains Outlast technology originally developed for use in. It shrunk y at least eight inches..it was a king size and now looks like a queen size. I sleep hot, my partner sleeps cold. Heather, Information provided by various external sources. Slumber Cloud Cumulus Comforter - NASA Temperature Regulation Technology - Down Alternative Cooling Comforter - Hypoallergenic (Twin, Comforter) by SLUMBER CLOUD Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work Top positive review All positive reviews Parke Hunter So Comfy at the Perfect Temperature all Night - Everyone Needs this Comforter! Responsible for leading the Client Partner team at Verizon Business supporting our key public & private sector customers in Australia & NZ, delivering Verizon's world-class network and cyber security services to enable their digital . Mattress pad, sheet set, pillows, pillow covers, comforter, duvet cover. Soft as silk and more breathable than cotton. This is the best blanket I've ever owned. Slumber Cloud offers five different comforters: The most popular product is their Lightweight Comforter, which the company describes as your everyday comforter. It uses premium cotton and ClimaDry by Outlast fiberfill. Each becomes gradually cooler to sleep on, but all use the Outlast technology for temperature regulation. Slumber Cloud Textured Blanket $169 at Slumber Cloud A primary ingredient in the textured blanket is ClimaDry Outlast fiberfill, a down alternative that aims to absorb excess heat from. NTT DATA, Inc. Aug 2012 - Present10 years 8 months. The Light Comforter That Makes Sleeping Cool Again, 7 Things Esquire Editors Bought This Week, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. * They didn't honor their advertised return policy.This isn't just "I really hoped they'd do wonders for my sleep but they didn't" -- it's more of a "Yikes I opened the package and it was clear that this was just low-grade material" kind of thing.Did some further research and noticed that their team is made up of 1) nobody with any technical expertise or experience and 2) pretty much everybody from marketing and advertising background. Here are six mattresses to consider. Whether youre buying your first home, getting new bedding for moving in with a partner, or going through menopause, Slumber Cloud products are great for both hot and cold sleepers. No questions asked! Its that simple. Sleep Comfortably. This mattress pad has been a lifesaver and has cooled our bed down drastically from what it was." Lightweight and keeps you at the perfect temp. Suppress Weapon Procs. I bought the whole set for my bed. Slumber Cloud - Spell - 10.0.5 PTR Even with the AC on, whenever I slip into my bed, I must reluctantly start my second job as a hot sleeper. I don't think there is any help for my grandson, the sweating may be medication related and just needs to be tolerated. All of our products are covered not only by the 60 night trial period but also a 180 day warranty which covers manufacturers defects (i.e. The most affordable eco-friendly mattress pad Specifications Best for: Comfort, protection and value Cover material: Natural bamboo viscose Filling: Natural bamboo viscose Mattress depth: Up to 15". And so far it's pretty good - 76.2F. Many companies that market cooling bedding use cotton material, lower thread counts, and moisture-wicking technology. Find out how we combat fake reviews. In comes in an ingenious fix: Slumber Clouds Lightweight Comforter, made with all the right fluff. This comforter is AMAZING. If you do not want to perspire during sleeping I would purchase the Cumulus. 10 Best Mattress Protectors of 2023 - Reviewed When affected by Fearful Trepidation, move more than 10-yards away from other players while allowing players affected by Cloud of Carrion to stand near you. Canada and express shipments are available for an additional fee at checkout. Slumber Cloud takes a proactive approach to temperature control by absorbing and storing excess heat when temperatures are too warm and releasing heat when temperatures are too cold. I was a huge skeptic of the 'NASA cooling fabric' but the elves at Slumber Cloud fooled me! I have never ever seen such poor quality and the pillowcase seams are sewn so crooked they run across sideways on the pillows. Hi Pat,Sorry for the late reply We are sorry to hear you are disappointed. "We were about to get a new mattress because we were sooo hot from our memory foam mattress that cost us thousands and thousands of dollars!