Thank you for everything you send me Its truly all these remarkable and overwhelming. Its revolution dot radio. Hes from the Philly area. This is another target for me. Get Cool Gear & Fund STN You know, next year, hey, were on patriot Street Fighter 4740 as a backup channel, so I just tell him that Yeah, by the way, the general is in the house. And so, and then then I gave that talk persecution and cover up where I realized that the journals you know, the the propaganda that our scientific journals, and and Fauci was in control of the whole puppet game, hes hes as hes the little man behind the curtain beaten up a girl, like an old lady and a dog dodo, you know, or Dorothy and the dog, you know, the little man with no Kahuna is you know, really, you know, 22:51 So um, they so the you know, Karen attack dog Karen. But thatll be an opportunity to do that. patriots rise up calm. Patriot Streetfighter - Scott McKay - Our Great Awakening I know theres going to be a an event in town. guys in Santa Barbara, I got a very good friend up there. And at that time, Im remembering what my friend Dr. Laurie says, Did you get it on film? diseases caused by a the an untested, unsafe vaccine schedule since then President Ronald Reagan removed all liability in 1986. !https://tinyurl.com/6j3yjczwMEDIA REQUESTS ONLY - ALL OTHER EMAILS DELETED IMMEDIATELY: patriotstreetfighter@gmail.com The Patriot Streetfighter Information Warfare Platform is taking shape. patriot Street Fighter address is 4447 North Central Expressway. They cant survive out there. And were not going anywhere. We have to end this nightmare forever. SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE!! Im flying first class so I dont stop for breakfast. If if thats necessary, maybe we all get to you know shake hands give hugs all that kind of stuff in Tulsa. animals like fowl gr and and you know keep us clued in to whats going on well certainly have you back again down the road and thanks for all of your time and thanks for your warrior spirit, 1:15:11 You want to find how because I get this all the time in the threads if I see him. And they said not a word. I go into the gate area. But patriot Street Fighter seven is ready to go we will be up on Monday and we are having Chris sky from Canada he I talked to him today he is the Canadian patriot Street Fighter I told him today you are the Canadian patriot Street Fighter with what hes doing to share the rights of the Canadian citizens in that country. SEE AND JOIN MY TELEGRAM CHANNEL But, again, like I said, none of us know exactly whats happening. And there Ive got an electron microscope graphs showing the carbon nanofibers, the toxic everything toxic, we know theyre sprayed with Teflon against prop 65 its absolutely the worst possible mask you could possibly wear especially if youre like me, and you have a lung disease pleurisy and and you got infected with contagious contagious cancer causing x xmrv as acknowledged by the federal government and chopped chapter eight of our first book play. Im not a hypocrite and and you have no idea and you cant do this. They know Im right. Coffee; Collections. So I got an awful lot of it on tape. And those two young women I saw them lined up filming on their iPhone at least two of the young women I was talking to and I said please film it did the mask is in my hand. I had a couple of places in Vegas. 36:35 I dont know if itll be drone footage or whatever, but just want to put that out there to you. Follow Conspiracy Music Guru Here. Learn What NESARA/GESARA is HERE. Im like, Im like bent over like look up. Click a Banner Below to Get Started, ~Everything on this site should be considered as entertainment ONLY, nothing else!~. Im going to tell. So couple things to talk to you about tonight. Because its these. Im going to go ahead and beginner introduction folks course you know Scott McKay here. | Ron does all these fun things. Let me know anything else. Conservative guy from Hollywood. Or Linwood, maybe get a little footage of those guys, I will be out of course on the floor. But the thing that you have to understand people is this. This is a patriot Street Fighter shirt, Ron Bay, and theres a new sheriff in town. We are trying to spread . Nope. COA and Hemp Information. Ive said this whole time, Im going to tell you what Im seeing and what Im hearing you decide youre right, Ill tell you what Im seeing and hearing you piece it together with the other stuff is out there. Its like a horse race with these folks. Receive Daily Banned News StoriesTHEY Don't Want You to Know! prudence, indeed, will dictate that governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes. phonons can be thought of as quantized sound waves, similar to photons as quantized light waves. for hundreds of years we are free with the god given rights and we shall not deal and write to any power on earth, 1:15:57 Ill kind of figured out what how I figured out how I learned that. Go ahead and hit me with it. Lets say you go to the channel that you were on the last show and youre like, Hey, whats going on? Due to the continued censorship on Youtube, Project Camelot will now be subscription-based. Scott Mckay | Patriot Streetfighter In an indoor July 11 rally in Pennsylvania, McKay addressed the audience of hundreds of unmasked people with the tomahawk in his hand and the butt of a handgun sticking out of his waistband. Yeah, right. Its just what I say. Theres more than just that. thanks so much god appreciate you, 1:15:15 And Im going to click live stream on it. And Ill leave the title out because it I think this title is where I want to travel with free speech. But coming back through Vegas, same thing and get ready to the gate. You can read our entire affiliate disclaimer here. And police officers, you need to remember that oath. SCOTT MCKAY: THE ULTIMATE PATRIOT STREETFIGHTER, ruling elite secret societies and conspiracies, CAMELOT IN EGYPT REVIEWS FROM OUR FELLOW TRAVELERS, KERRY INTERVIEWED BY CYNTHIA BREED: SECRET SPACE, DIMENSIONS AND MORE, SCOTT MCKAY: ULTIMATE PATRIOT STREETFIGHTER: PART TWO, KERRY WITH PATRIOT UNDERGROUND: REVOLUTION AND TRUMPS SPEECH, MELISSA CODY: AI, WEB BOTS AND THE MILITARY, NINO RODRIGUEZ / KERRY CASSIDY: ON THE EVE OF THE ELECTION. What does that mean? So make sure you take that into account. I dont care who it is. Again, this is the bullshit that we have been trying to digest for many, many years. This time I get to strike two on both channels in one day, like how were making progress and Boom, theyre all gone. 31:48 So total science got electron micrographs of all the dead bad stuff in these different kinds of mass from the cotton to the plastic to the rubber, whatever that is. Derek Johnson, Captain Kyle, Tironianae & Kelly: Law & Order, Trump, Military Movements and Latest Updates. I agreed never Frank agreed never to say the G word. You know, I had a limb reattachment needs oxygen, whatever. Talk about stepping out into stepping into the Dragons Den and making a film like that about Hollywood and hes a career Hollywood guy. Im not going anywhere. We knew we realized and we discovered in 2009, published with great fanfare in the journal Science, the new family of disease causing deadly contagious cancer contagious AIDS. And Im going to tell you something. Camelot on Telegram. (Black Conservative Perspective), Patriot Lawfare with Peter Ticktin and Russell Newman, Gold Silver and Crypto update for 02/28/23 - Why is the Rothchild's getting delisted. I went to get that up this weekend with him on Friday. Fauci is, you know, 1520 years older, hes not gonna 20 years old, or hes not going to talk to a nothing 20 something year old female really matters, the misogyny in science, its like, oh, you wonder about the me to movement of a few years ago. We know the Dallas Buyers Club where Matthew McConaughey he got an Academy Award several decades later, where there were forcing these young men to get Oh, hepatitis vaccines, anybody in a higher risk category. All the communications I get from people, they always self identify as a patriot streetfighter, all you people around other countries that are watching this, just remember, I said this for six months. And, of course, in this fight that you see playing out in front of us that, you know, youve got to selection, clearly stolen, I mean, here we are on YouTube, Im going to tell you, Im gonna give a for what they say it was stolen, massive fraud. MyPillow WINS! Patriot Streetfighter Scott Mckay interview on His Glory: Whistleblowers are Coming Forward. Were gonna get there. So thats where our focus needs to be. its alright come on into were on the were on the radio here come say hi, 1:07:02 So were going to end this is we make it known and we all stand up together. I said, Well, lets just see who Outlast who here. Because that means youre going to go look for yourself, okay? You know, I dont want to have this conversation. So, of course, I walked in with no mask. Therell be another opportunity, believe me for another Ascension experience. And Im like, Oh, man. You know, I said, Yeah, you didnt target me when Im flying with Bobby Kennedy Jr, digit. We hold these truths to be self evident that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by the Creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. NEW VIDEOS AND SHOWS will be available only through subscription while past videos will continue to be free on Youtube. David Hogg Already GIVES UP His Liberal Pillow Company!! Thanks for thanks for hanging in here tonight. Well see But yeah, were what my folks are ready to go to war over this. So this goes on, I sit down. Were not going to let this go on anymore on untouched and unaddressed. And Im going to let him tell you the story. But, but these are just things that I have to take care of. You go down, find the bottom Its all in there. All people have influenced pulling levers of power right down to the local levels. Were going into the second phase of that Wednesday I havent decided on yet. I walked up to the captain on the way out again, no masks, you did a great job where you made the right decision Captain land in his plane are ready to get that young guy off there. Please join us and subscribe to make it possible to continue this important work! Thank you Scott for being OUR warrior!! . Portly Hillary Clinton Appears on Stage with Pete Buttigieg at Clinton Global Initiative U Conference (VIDEO), Spate of Whale Strandings Near Offshore Wind Projects Becoming Impossible to Ignore But Feds Still Deny Link, DEVELOPING: Residents Told to Shelter in Place After Train Derailment in Springfield, Ohio (VIDEO), JUST IN: Presidential Candidate Whos Never Held a Political Office Beats Out Nikki Haley and Mike Pence For Third Place In CPAC Straw Poll, Real Housewives of Orange County Star Announces Youngest Daughter is Transgender Named Ace. movie theater where we were seeing Tim Cook diesels film with them. Company Overview Company: Patriot Streetfighter. ABOUT OUR PAYMENT PROCESSING: So in that now thats just mail and letters. Why would Trump allow this to happen? And this is kind of a this is my narcissistic t shirt actually. Please consider donating to our page. Everything theyre saying that theyre going to keep from happening. And shes like being nice to me after that incident, and the nicest guy in the plane. You are a peace officer. And they were rightfully afraid of us. 19:13 Help Support Palbulletin by Subscribing to Locals Today! *Weve adopted it as such, its not ours. The insects from a pollen-eating genus named . Follow Conspiracy Music Guru Here. If youre willing to allow somebody just say, trust me, even though all the evidence that we see out there all the evidence shows that this is a takedown mission on humanity. access to the good Karens out there. And so thats thats what you have to do when youre going to doctors conference, you wont get MD committed continuing medical education if theyre anything but science. But I want you other police officers out there to hear this. Podcast by:https://scottmckay.us Initiative Q (Better than Bitcoin?) I think the most the bravest people that I know at this point right now, who were targeting the same people Im targeting this Khazarian Mafia is Sidney Powell, it is Linwood it is General Flynn. That will double the bus for the 4 month period of time. For the Latest Palbulletin posts please also visit: Latest Posts. Scott McKay and Patriot Streetfighter's Interview with Dr. Judy I got out of college applied, read a news ad in the Washington Post. This, again, is describing something similar to project Looking Glass. These people get into this echo chamber, and they cant think for themselves. But if you want to watch that show as I do it on Radio Live simply go right to this channel patriot Street Fighter 11 hang out for a little bit because right at the top of the hour Im gonna go ahead and click live stream we will be live this is one guest you supply I say that about all the guests because we get Do you guys agree? X22 Report Episode 3011: They will Need to Expose their Plan, Sacrificed Public Trust Just to Get Rid of Trump - March 02 2023 And heres what Ive been told. And its like I think it would remain movie again. I said this before in a Supreme Court decision, as they defined a conviction. And I heard people say, why would Trump allow this? 14:40 Scott McKay and Patriot Streetfighters Interview with Dr. Judy Mikovitz, https://www.survivethenews.com/go/initiativeq/, Kim Iversen: Pfizer Exec Caught Hoping Virus Never Ends So Pharma Can Make Bank, Portly Hillary Clinton Appears on Stage with Pete Buttigieg at Clinton Global Initiative U Conference (VIDEO), Spate of Whale Strandings Near Offshore Wind Projects Becoming Impossible to Ignore But Feds Still Deny Link, DEVELOPING: Residents Told to Shelter in Place After Train Derailment in Springfield, Ohio (VIDEO), JUST IN: Presidential Candidate Whos Never Held a Political Office Beats Out Nikki Haley and Mike Pence For Third Place In CPAC Straw Poll, Real Housewives of Orange County Star Announces Youngest Daughter is Transgender Named Ace.