. He was born on April 3, 1942 in Detroit, IL to George Lee and Stella Howell Carter. Evan Agostini/ImageDirect; Ethan Miller/Getty Images. Your email will not be used for any other purpose. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? And super good looking pops! Thanks to the coming together of these voices, else we might not be reading about Nick Carter today. Four months after singer Aaron Carter was discovered dead in his California home at the age of 34, his mother has shared a series of graphic photos that she says were taken at the scene of his death. Aaron Carter's Siblings: Inside Complicated Relationship between the He has actually moved forward as the Carter male settled all of his tax debt in 2014. Connect to 5,000+ Carter profiles on Geni. How old is Aaron Carter's son Prince? All about his family as American Sorry! Carter has two siblings named Kaden Brent Carter and Taelyn Dobson. She was married to Robert Gene Carter and the pair have also appeared on various reality shows. There is a problem with your email/password. He also shared a couple of throwback photos with him andRobert. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. "Aaron never really dealt with a lot of trauma he had," the source said. After more than 20 years of marriage, Jane and Robert became divorcees. Bob married Carol Springer at Green Pond Church on April 18, 1964 and she preceded him in death on December 10, 2008. Carter was an American rapper, actor and singer. Aaron Carter siblings: How many brothers and sisters did the rapper He was 65. Bubba as she is sometimes called used to handle the wardrobe and make-up aspects during Nicks tours. Try again later. When, how and why music should be incorporated into a funeral service, How to plan your loved one's final send-off on a budget, Buddy Holly, Ritchie Valens, J.P. Richardson "The Big Bopper" and Roger Peterson, Making the holiday season bearable during grief. Resend Activation Email. She is now the proud baby mama to the Backstreet Boys star. Leslie Carter died in 2012 after battling with addiction for years, but she is not the only Carter sibling to have struggled with dependency issues. This news came 8 months afterKitt suffered a miscarriage. Enter While we learn more about the cause of death, and begin the grieving process, we ask that our privacy be respected at this difficult time. Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. Family members linked to this person will appear here. Share this memorial using social media sites or email. In September 2008, Leslie got married to her long time boyfriend Mike Ashton and they gave birth to Alyssa Jane Ashton in April 2011. . Before her marriage to Nick, they were engaged or 13 months but were dating way before that. He was born on April 3, 1942 in Detroit, IL to George Lee and Stella Howell Carter. ATLANTA Former U.S. Sen. Zell Miller, a lifelong Democrat and the father of Georgia's lottery-funded HOPE scholarship while serving as governor, died Friday. The Untold Truth About Aaron Carter's Twin Sister - Angel Carter Aaron Carter family: siblings, parents, children, wife - Stars Changes Resend Activation Email, Please check the I'm not a robot checkbox, If you want to be a Photo Volunteer you must enter a ZIP Code or select your location on the map. Try our free interactive obituary template. It's important that he knows that I will do anything for him.". Nick Carter, a musician, singer, and actor, and Aaron Carter, a well-known pop and hip-hop artist in the 1990s, are both famous children of Jane Elizabeth Carter. Find Robert Carter obituaries and memorials at Legacy.com Per TMZ, sources close to the family said that Robert had. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. Bob Carter, Father of Aaron and Nick Carter, Dies at 65 Nick's sisterLeslie Carter died at age 25 in 2012. Explore. Jane Carter shared the images in a Facebook post on Wednesday alongside a caption . Online magazine about celebrities' height, weight and body measurements. A system error has occurred. 3. Gene Carter. Jamestown, Chautauqua County, New York, USA. Robert Gene Carter, age 79, of Pittsfield, IL passed away on Thursday, July 15, 2021 at his son's home in Bowling Green, MO surrounded by family. There was a problem getting your location. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Family, friends, and his . This account has been disabled. The funeral was very sad for the family as it became one of the most horrific things that have ever happened to them. "I am heartbroken to share the news that our father, Robert . Inside The Death Of Aaron Carter's Father Robert Carter We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Likewise, Nick Carter mentioned nothing about his father being ill nor about any troubles within the family in the days leading up to Bob Carters passing, leaving his cause of death a mystery at the time it was first reported. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. She is a model and was part of the cast on the House of Carters show (2006). Visitation is planned for Tuesday, December 8, from 5:30-7:00 P.M. at Whitt Funeral Home. Virginia is a realtor. He is the first of Jane and Robert's five children together. He also happens to be the father of Leslie Carter and grandfather of Alyssa Jane Ashton. Sources close to the family suggest that Carter may have suffered a heart attack after working a lot around the house and being exposed to the hot Florida weather at the time. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Robert Carter (245399605)? Bob is according to his kids, a very complicated man and has been in three separate marriages. The 37-year-oldBackstreet Boys singer and his 29-year-old brother and fellow pop star announced the news on Twitter Wednesday. ", Aaron had made no secret of his mental health struggles and addiction. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? "I love you Chizz. 2. Aaron Carter Cause of Death, Age, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Siblings Aaron Carter dead: Singer and brother of Backstreet Boys star Nick dies, aged 34. Learn more about managing a memorial . To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. You were never human to me, you were always my real life super hero #BobCarter #RIP #MyDaddy, A post shared by Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) on May 17, 2017 at 11:21am PDT, Im gonna miss you forever poppa smurf you were the coolest man ever. To send flowers Bob Carter was a complicated man . Alyssa Jane Ashton: The Untold Truth About Leslie Carter's Daughter "I am heartbroken to share the news that our father, Robert, passed away last night" Nickwrote. Shania Twain Shares Update On Ex And Former BFF: 'Everyone Gets What UPDATE 7:40 p.m. Leslie was best known for being the sister to two members of the Backstreet Boys. "My heart is Completly shattered I'm in shock and I loved my dad so much. Saoirse Reign Carter (daughter with Lauren Kitt). His love album which is the same as his 2017 EP came out on 16th February,2018. can stop at any time. His cause of death still is a Mystery. Leslie Carter died at 25 & Aaron Carter at 34, both siblings, both died from drug overdose. On Tuesday, Aaron Carter tweeted that he had to make a U-turn back to Las Vegas to spend time with Nick and his family, but did not mention anything about returning to the Carter familys Florida hometown to attend to Bob. The pop star was born on January 28, 1980. . PerTMZ, sources close to the family said that Robert had complained of chest pains and twitching in his arm the night before he died. "We are so hurt we lost you poppa way too soon. His father passed away on 16 May 2017 at age 65 due to Heart Attach. Search above to list available cemeteries. Aaron Carter siblings: How many brothers and sisters did the rapper "That's when I saw him really start to spiral. reality series, "House of Carters." "#RIP DADDY I Love You." We have set your language to Maddox,and the late Frances Carter. While we learn more about the cause of death, and begin the grieving process, we ask that our privacy be respected at this difficult time. Leslie Barbara Carter (late sister from same parents). Robert Carter, the father of pop stars Nick and Aaron Carter, died of an apparent heart attack on May 16, 2017 at 65 years old. It lasted for one season and also included their sister Leslie Carter, who died at age 25 in 2012. Failed to report flower. The fact that one million copies of the song were sold internationally shows his early climb to stardom. The family is planning to honor Bob's final wishes . Learn more about managing a memorial Manage Birth 7 Jul 1941 Death 28 Jan 2022 (aged 80) Charleston, Kanawha County, West Virginia, USA Burial Blue Ridge Memorial Gardens Prosperity, Raleigh County, West Virginia, USA Memorial ID Inside The Death Of Aaron Carter's Father Robert Carter, his mental health struggles and addiction, the accidental overdose of Aaron's sister Leslie Carter on January 31, 2012, Despite his complicated relationship with Aaron, People when Aaron got arrested for marijuana possession in 2008, WE tv's "Marriage Boot Camp: Family Edition. The one time participant of Dancing with the Stars filed for bankruptcy on November 22, 2013 saying he had to do this to move forward. One kid is his biologically and the second is Taelyn Dobson whom Ginger had from a previous relationship. Robertleaves behind his three kids, including Aaron, Nick and Angel. The 37-year-old Backstreet Boys singer and his 29-year-old brother and fellow pop star announced the news on Twitter Wednesday. Include gps location with grave photos where possible. Its never like, We love you. 47111. He was a Backstreet Boys member and Nick Carters brother. Aaron Carter, a pop singer-turned-actor-turned-rapper who had hits in the early 2000s and was the younger brother of Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter, died Nov. 5 at his home in Lancaster, Calif. It's. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Robert Gene Bob Carter I found on Findagrave.com. He addressed his absence however because the media could not stop talking about it and he said it was because of a family feud going on as his complicated family blamed him for the death of his younger sister. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. "My heart is Completly . He died at age 65 in 2017. Aaron Carter Children Losing his father was very hard on Aaron, according to the insider. Marie's half-brother Aron Carter died on November 5, 2022. All registered. Hope. Aaron Carter Parents: Robert Gene Carter, Jane Elizabeth Carter. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. #RIP DADDY I Love You," Aaron tweeted. Aaron Carters mother is still alive, but his father Robert Gene Carter has passed away. "This is my reality. Carter had to choose for himself what he wanted to do and eventually the Disney Club was cancelled a few years after. He passed away on December 6, 2020, at the age of 95. Early life Aaron Charles Carter was born on December 7, 1987, in Tampa, Florida. It seems like Nick Carter is a frequent at missing important family events! Aaron Carter Parents: Meet Rober Gene Carter And Jane Elizabeth Carter All Rights Reserved. 18 Dark Things Nobody Knows About The Carter Family | TheTalko Jane had to make sure her son had a personal tutor on all the times when he was away on tour. He passed away at age 65. Aaron Carter passed away on 5 November 2022 at the age of 34. Verify and try again. 2. Desmond, what makes you happy? Robert "Bob" Gene Carter was born August 31, 1925, in Mounds, Oklahoma to James Michael and Ethel (Blakely) Carter. Aaron & Nick Carter 'Heartbroken' Over Dad Robert Carter's Death at 65 Drag images here or select from your computer for Robert Gene Bob Carter memorial. BJ is married to her long time boy friend and they are proud parents of the pretty Bella Jean Carter. There is 1 volunteer for this cemetery. In early 2012, their sister Leslie Carter died at age 25. The singer-turned-rapper was born on December 7, 1987, in Tampa, Florida, to Jane Elizabeth and Robert Gene Carter. Nickolas Gene Carter (born January 28, 1980) is an American singer and a member of the vocal group Backstreet Boys.As of 2015, Carter has released three solo albums, Now or Never, I'm Taking Off and All American, during breaks between Backstreet Boys schedules, and a collaboration with Jordan Knight titled Nick & Knight.He has made occasional television appearances and starred in his own . ", No more details about the death were available. Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. Bob Carter's Funeral Details & Burial: Aaron & Nick's Dad - Hollywood Life An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. Virginia Marie Carter Bio, Death, Siblings, Age, Height, Profession Robert Gene Carter (1952 - 2017) - Genealogy - geni family tree Please try again later. "I earn a smile from writing" , Ghanaian songstress and actress Hajia4Real. Aaron Carter dies in Lancaster, Calif., authorities and family reps say Robert Gene Carter (1952-2017) was born on an unknown date . Required fields are marked *. Failed to remove flower. NEW YORK Robert Carter, the father of Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys and fellow singer Aaron Carter, died on Tuesday, the singers announced. Robert Gene Carter cause of death: What happened to Nick and Aaron Online as a prescription drug overdose. Son of Private; Private and Barbara Jean Latta Robert Carter was featured on the familys reality TV showHouse of Carters. Taelyn Dobson became Aaron's stepsister when his dad Robert Gene Carter married for the third time to Ginger R Elrod in 2003. You are nearing the transfer limit for memorials managed by Find a Grave. Cause of Death of Aaron Carter TWITTER: Who Is Melanie Martin and Aaron Aaron Carter was devastated by the loss of his sister and father. Robert Gene Carter and Jane Elizabeth Carter are the parents of Aaron Carter. He had gotten in trouble before, but he went from a partier to something a lot more dark then," he said, adding, "It was like he gave up.". Their music would have been on the playlist of several music lovers who were into love at the time. An official cause of death is yet to be revealed. Bob was a retired heavy equipment operator. Leslie Carter died when she was 25 from a drug overdose. The church is located at 301 Gospel Road, Charlestown, IN. Bob Carter, father of singer Aaron and Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter, died in Florida on Tuesday. Oops, we were unable to send the email. Thanks for reading from . Read on to know more about the state of Nick Carters family. The 37-year-old Backstreet Boys singer and his 29-year-old brother and fellow. This is the last pic I have my dad pic.twitter.com/Lp5AsXML1T, Aaron Carter (@aaroncarter) May 17, 2017. Backstreet Boys member Nick Carter and the complicated House of Carters. Nick Carter said in a statement Wednesday that he was "heartbroken to share the news that our father, Robert, passed away last night. You have chosen this person to be their own family member. Nick Carter, a musician, singer, and actor, and Aaron Carter, a well-known pop and hip-hop artist in the 1990s, are both famous children of Jane Elizabeth Carter. Parents: Robert Gene Carter (father), Jane Carter (mother) Siblings: Nick Carter (brother), Angel (sister), Bobbie Jean (sister), Leslie (sister, 1986-2012) Fiance: Melanie Martin (engaged in 2020), Maile Hochuli (2010), Kari Ann Peniche (2006) Children: Prince Carter born November 2021 A story of the Aaron's fame is rather tragic and painful. [Featured Image by Tom Osterhoudt/AP Images]. Aaron Carter Felt ''Responsible'' for the Deaths of His Sister & Dad Who Is Nick Carter Sibling Virginia Marie Carter? Biography, Age, Career Or leave me alone. Earlier today, reports from TMZ and People confirmed the tragic news that Robert Gene Carter, father to singers Nick and Aaron Carter, had died on Tuesday evening. Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? Obituary: Gene Carter - Portland Press Herald Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. As sad as this situation was, Nick was absent at the funeral! Odin is named after a powerful German god. His parents, Jane Elizabeth (ne Spaulding) and Robert Gene Carter (1952-2017), ran a retirement home. Carter Family Woes: The Music Clan's Troubled History - Peoplemag Robert Gene "Bob" Carter (1952-2017) - Find a Grave Memorial Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. "I felt like I'd been responsible for the death of my sister, for the death of my dad, for my family falling apart," he confessed. ", Aaron posted his own statement on Twitter, saying he was shocked and "completely shattered" by his father's passing. Here's what we know . The rehab facility reached out to Aaron's fiance,. ET A newer report from TMZ has added information on Bob Carters cause of death. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. Your email address will not be published. The report also suggests that when Bob died, he was in good terms with the rest of his family, a contrast to the alleged estrangement detailed above. #RIP DADDY I Love You. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in the book. The former child star sang early 2000s hits like "That's How I Beat Shaq" and "I Want Candy." Lauren chose to have a water birth and after 30 hours of labor, their first son was born healthy. Aaron died on Saturday, November 5, 2022 in his home at Lancaster, California. All Rights Reserved. Robert is survived by his father, C.W. Messages run for up to one year and you Gene Carter | Obituary | Bangor Daily News He was born on April 3, 1942 in Detroit, IL to George Lee and Stella Howell Carter. He was 65. Genealogy for Robert Gene Carter (1952 - 2017) family tree on Geni, with over 230 million profiles of ancestors and living relatives. You can always change this later in your Account settings. Nick Carter and Aaron Carter 's dad Robert Gene Carter, known as Bob, passed away suddenly at age 65 Tuesday. Aaron Carter and Nick Carter learned Tuesday that their father, Robert Carter, died during the night. Robert died at the age of 65 on May 16, 2017, from a heart attack. Kanden is the child Robert had after the divorce from Nicks mum Jane. She was a pop singer herself but did not gain as much recognition as her brothers. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. In 2019, the Florida-born singer discussed his addictions and mental health diagnosis which included schizophrenia, acute anxiety, and bipolar disorder, as per CNN. Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? Wish my mother would stop sending hurtful and hateful emails to me and my wife. Read more about the life story of Robert and share your memory. Make sure that the file is a photo. Robert Carter, the father of pop stars Nick and Aaron Carter, died of an apparent heart attack on May 16, 2017 at 65 years old. Obituary for Robert Gene Carter | Niebur Funeral Homes There was an error deleting this problem. Aaron & Nick Carter's Dad Robert Carter Dies at Age 65 - Billboard ". But the marriage ended in a divorce, and he tied the knot with his third wife, Ginger R. Elrod. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/245399605/robert-gene-carter. Wayne Shorter cause of death: How Wayne Shorter did die? Year should not be greater than current year. Robert Gene Carter is the father of an American musician, singer, and actor Nick Carter. Theyre always wanting something from Nick money or support, or this and that. He died five years after the death of his daughter Leslie Carter. Nickolas Gene Carter very well started from the Backstreet boys but has now released three solo albums during breaks between BSB schedules. Tell their story, and publish it online for free. Aaron Carter and Nick Carter learned Tuesday that their father, Robert Carter, died during the night. Roger Pauls statement did not include the cause of death. Jane Elizabeth Carter - Disturbing Facts About Nick Carter Mother Your Scrapbook is currently empty. Carter's family are said to have originated from New York City. Nick Carter said in a statement Wednesday that he was "heartbroken to share the news that our father, Robert, passed away last night." No more details about the death were available. Mark Vallas cause of death: How did Mark Vallas die? A report from Hollywood Life hints that the Carter family may have been going through a tough time shortly before Bob Carters death. TMZ reports Robert "Bob" Carter, the father of Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter, died Tuesday in Florida. Not much is heard and known about the celebrity mother of Nick and Aaron Carter. Shania Twain has revealed the relationship status of a certain party of two. Steve Mackey cause of death: What happened to Steve Mackey? Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. The cause of the death is still unknown. 3 - Where did he die? The second time, it was to Jane Elizabeth (nee Spaudling) who gave birth to most of his kids including the infamous member of the Backstreet Boys. Weve updated the security on the site. Nick, Aaron, Angel, Leslie and Bobbie Jean. Leslie Carter | Found a Grave Nick announced about Laurens pregnancy in April 2019 posting a family photo on Instagram. Aaron was found unresponsive at hishome in Lancaster, California, and was pronounced dead at the scene. The report added that Nick Carter was accusing his father and mother of using him for the fortune he had earned as arguably the most visible member of the Backstreet Boys. All rights reserved. He was the son of Jane Elizabeth (Spaulding) and Robert Gene Carter, who divorced in 2004. Nick Carter was a member of that initial trio before they went on to add more members. Popular American rapper, singer, and actor Aaron Carter passed away suddenly at the age of 34. Virginia Marie Carter was born to parents Robert Gene Carter and Margaret Pamela Julie Daniels on October 1972 in the united states. An NBA Star Tristan Thompson is a Four-time Dad: Discover His Family Facts, The Culinary Expert Molly Yehs Family Ties. DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. NASCAR Hall of Famer Bud Moore, a World War II veteran awarded five Purple Hearts and two Bronze Stars, has died. His fame brought money with family collapse . He was a flight engineer with the US Air Force fighting in the Korean War. Robert Gene "Bob" Carter Sr. (1941-2022) - Find a Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. "While we learn more about the cause of death, and begin the grieving process, we ask that our privacy be respected at this difficult time.". Leslie Carter was born in Tampa, Florida, the third of five children of Jane Elizabeth (ne Spaulding) and Robert Gene Carter (born September 23, 1952). The 34-year-old was in and out of therapy, and a source previously told TMZ that he missed his last session, which was scheduled for Friday night. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. The Inquisitr is a registered trademark. Funeral Home website by. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. She was also a mother of one child. Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). Robert Carter Obituary (1932 - 2017) - Fort Myers, FL - The News-Press Robert Gene Carter was an American actor who is known for appearing in the reality TV series House of Carter. Aaron Carter Parents:- Aaron Carter's parents are Robert Gene Carter and Jane Elizabeth Carter.Rapper and Singer Aaron Carter has died at the age of 34. Obituary for Robert Gene Carter | Grayson Funeral Home Sources of all info and statistics are newspapers, books, resumes or social media. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. If you or someone you know needs help with mental health, please contact the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741, call the National Alliance on Mental Illness helpline at 1-800-950-NAMI (6264), or visit the National Institute of Mental Health website. "He was really torn up when Leslie died, but it was Bob's death that really threw him." We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. 1. Robert Gene Carter, 60 of Charlestown, IN passed away on Saturday, January 21, 2023, at Clark Memorial Hospital in Jeffersonville, IN.