He thoroughly enjoyed his work. He was born February 16, 1952 to the late Russell and Antonia (Fidanza) Chase. Jeannette, PA - Robert "Bob" W. Chase left this earth on Saturday, June 30, heading out on a heavenly Harley road trip with the sun on his back and a smile on his face. He loved being retired on the farm where he grew up spending his summers with his siblings and grandparents. Bob would be disappointed in all of us if we ended this on a weepy or sentimental note, so we'll simply say this: Thanks for the laughs, kid. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. He was preceded in death by his infant son, Austin Brandon Chase. We will remember him forever. Robert Alan Chase Obituary (1958 - 2020) | Lynchburg, Virginia - Echovita He was the husband of fifty-four years to Barbara J. After graduation he entered the U.S Navy where he served two years. 2023 Fischer Funeral Home. Robert "Bob" Chase died peacefully in his daughter's home in Parrish, FL on 7/25/2020 at the age of 78. He is survived by a daughter, Mary Chase-Carey of Zanesville; four grandsons; Matthew (Katie) Carey of Dresden, Nicholas (LeeAnne) Carey of Coshocton, Morgan (Hannah) Carey of Howard, and Michah MJ (Cassandra) Carey of Newark; five great-grandchildren; Keegan, Zoee, Lana, Lincoln, and Hallie Carey; a sister Betty Lillibridge; and many nieces and nephews. It was a fun year, Bob was so calm and easy going and I made a life long friend! He was a lifelong area resident and retired after 39 years from the Agway Feed Store in Cobleskill where he was Robert "Bob" Alan Chase, 62, passed away on December 9, 2020, in Lynchburg, Va. A memorial service in honor of his life will be held at a later date. You will receive an e-mail daily when a guest leaves a tribute on this obituary. He was a 1943 graduate of Coshocton High School. Select boxes below to reduce the number of results. I enjoyed hearing of your trips with Bob and your family activities while walking the gym track. As the years went by, there were hundreds, maybe thousands of times we were together having so much fun, we sometimes didnt even know it. Robert Chase in FL - Address & Phone Number | Whitepages It he laughed often. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Robert C. Chase, Jr Obituary | Obituary - Rochester MN funeral home and After graduation he entered the U.S Navy where he served two years. sorry to hear about my uncle; bob passing away rest in peace. He was born Oct. 28, 1925 in Coshocton to the late Clyde and Mabel (Perrigo) Chase. Send a note, share a story or upload a photo. Marion, VA Sharon E. Chase, age 72, passed away on December 19, 2022 at the Bristol Regional Medical Center. Robert "Bob" Chase of Plainwell died unexpectedly on August 13, 2016. He was a 1943 graduate of Coshocton High School. Mike McLemore, Bro. In his later years, he was finally convinced that there were places not in the woods that were worth seeing, too. He was appointed to the Senior Executive Service in 2009. November 22, 2021 He was kind, he listened to different points of view (mine! [2] Stacy Kohlnhofer, Carol, I am so sorry to read about your great husband's passing. He was a great example of how to balance life. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Robert Chase of Warsaw, Ohio, born in Coshocton, Ohio, who passed away at the age of 95, on October 5, 2021. Robert Chase Obituary - Ellenton, FL - Dignity Memorial Peace be with you all as you move ahead. Bob was a gentle giant with a heart of gold, who loved his family and friends with a fierce loyalty. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Carol, I am so very sorry for your loss. Robert C. Chase Jr. Hampstead - Robert Cross Chase Jr., 90, formerly of Hampstead, N.H., passed away on December 9, 2020, after a period of declining health. He was always positive and upbeat with an infectious smile. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in the book. Chase Middleport: Robert Chase, age 67, passed away peacefully at home on September 12, 2019 under the care of Niagara Hospice. Bay City. I wanted you to know that Bobs reach of kindness and hilarity was so far and wide! Virginia Death Notices - Page 407 - Virginia Obituaries Robert Chase Obituary (2020) - New Berlin, WI - Legacy.com Following the private services, a Celebration of Life that is open to the public will begin at 1:00 p.m. at the River View Community Park picnic shelter in Warsaw. Obituary | Robert Cross Chase, Jr. of Granby, Connecticut | DOUGLAS He was born October 20, 1956 in Lynwood, California to the late Juanita (Cordell) Chase and Robert . He was a former member & past President of the Warsaw Lions Club, and was active in their annual Minstrel Show. In lieu of flowers, the family requests memorial contributions be made to St. Jude Childrens Research Hospital, www.stjude.org or to the American Diabetes Associations, www.diabetes.org. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Robert Cross Chase, Jr., 90, of Granby, CT, and formerly Hampstead NH passed away on December 9, 2020 after a period of declining health. I watched the video tribute to Bob and he definitely lived an adventurous and full life. He is survived by : his wife Margaret Ann (Ferguson); his children, Brenda Ambrose (Bret) of Prairie Village, KS, Bryan Chase (Sherri) of Louisburg, KS and Richard Chase (Karen) of Diamondhead, MS; his grandchildren, Brianna, Monica and Christopher; and his great grandchildren, Aubrey, Adria and Russell. 48 South Street Auburn, NY ROBERT CHASE OBITUARY Robert Louis Chase July 26, 2022 Robert Louis Chase, 85, of Lakeside, Ohio and formerly of Aurora, New York, passed away peacefully on. Angela and Eric Olsen, Carol & Familyso sad to hear. With regards to one of my best friends, Bob. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Joanne and Dick Rosener, So sad to learn of Bob's sudden death. Just as he is described below. I recall the last time Bob and I talkedwaiting for a Delta flight from JIA to MSP. Messages run for up to one year and you However, prior to that, he steered Norwich through one of the most successful periods in the club's history, including three finishes in the top five of the English league and a notable victory against Bayern Munich in the UEFA Cup. (May 2017) Robert Arthur Chase (born January 6, 1923) is an American surgeon, researcher and educator. Service map data OpenStreetMap contributors. Love that smile - pure Bob. My heart aches for you and your family. He was born on August 19, 1997 in Sikeston, MO. He was born on Feb. 28, 1945, to the late Herbert and Carol Chase Foster. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. December 20, 2022. Robert Louis Chase Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information Carol and family, Our hearts are broken with thought of Bobs passing. Robert Paul ""Bob"" Chase (1935-2001) - Find a Grave Memorial After graduation he entered the U.S Navy where he served two years. Obituary for Robert Jenkins at A. L. Bennett and Son Funeral Home. Carol and family, our deepest condolences and sympathies. I am sending you hugs. passed away at his home on December 16, 2022. Born in Kenosha on May 24, 1934, he was the son of the late Walter J. and Mary Ann (Miller) Chase. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Events. Over 28 years ago Bob hired me at Mayo Clinic in Florida. Box 417005, Boston MA 02241-7005. Carol, please know that I am praying for Gods peace for you and your family during this time. Carol, Heidi and Alex and families, I couldnt believe the news I just read this morning as I reviewed yesterdays Post Bulletin . May God watch over you and give you strength in the days ahead. Write your message of sympathy today. Calling hours for H. Robert "Duck" Carrier, 83, of Canton, will be held on Wednesday, May 26, 2010 from 6 - 9 p.m. at the O'Leary Funeral Home in Canton. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Robert Chase of Warsaw, Ohio, born in Coshocton, Ohio, who passed away at the age of 95, on October 5, 2021. Obituaries. Sign up for service and obituary updates. Robert H. Chase passed away on October 9, 2019 after a short illness. This memorial website was created in memory of Robert Chase, 66, born on October 2, 1903 and passed away on November 0, 1969. Robert is survived by his brothers, Russell (Tammy) Chase, Jr., his lifelong companion, Sandra Balschmiter, children, Audra (Vernon) Jett, Robert (Danielle) Chase, Jr., Samuel Chase, Jeffrey (Ashly) Balschmiter, Bridgette (Samuel) Henderson, Kimberly McCanty, six grandchildren, Mikhayla and Maggie Jett, Emmie Chase, Michael Krawczyk, Hudson and Brynlee Balschmiter, mother-in-law, Thelma Stawicki, brother-in-law, Wayne Mahnke, and several nieces, nephews, cousins and aunts. Bob left an impact on everybody that he came in contact with. He was born in Oklahoma City on April 20th, 1932. Church & Chapel Funeral Home - New Berlin 15250 West National Ave New Berlin, WI ROBERT CHASE OBITUARY Robert Joseph Chase Called home to be with the Lord October 16, 2020 at the age of 89.. Robert "Bob" Chase, 62, of Santa Maria, died peacefully at home on February 13, 2023, following a long battle with cancer. Robert was a resident of Maquoketa, Iowa. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Social Site by. After his retirement from Mayo, he started Chase Consulting, L.L.C., achieving in his encore career a life-goal of having his own business and valuing who he got to meet along the way. He was a native of. your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. Text size. He lived in Feeding Hills, MA most of his. He was definitely a good man, and I know to say he will be missed is an understatement. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. He was a past Commander and past Senior Vice Commander of Post 405. A Gathering to celebrate Bobs life will be scheduled at a later date at the American Legion Post #405. Obituary. Just enter your email below and we'll send you a Best Match AGE -- Robert C Chase Rochester, MN (Edison) Phone Number Address Background Report Addresses 6th St SW, Rochester, MN Phone Numbers (507) nay - peek (507) nay - peek memorial of Robert C. Chase, Jr to help share their legacy. Would you like to offer Robert Chases loved ones a condolence message? He was joyful, welcoming, he could find humor in all situations, and had a laugh that could fill a room. We love you so much and we'll see you down the road. Carol and family, I am so very, very sorry for your loss. The attached photos are added to the Please help memorize Robert C. Chase, Jr by recording your attendance below. I was shocked to learn of Bobs passing today and send my deepest condolences to his family and friends. She was born August 23, 1926 to the late James P. and Theresa J. He attended the DC public schools. Over the past few weeks of distance learning, his granddaughter had been giving him projects to describe himself, and we have the gift of his words to her for this. The Dignity Memorial brand name is used to identify a network of licensed funeral, cremation and cemetery providers that include affiliates of Service Corporation International, 1929 Allen Parkway, Houston, Texas. Bob was born in Taunton, the son of the late Gordon and Stephanie (Koss) Chase. Bob was born in Taunton, the son of the late Gordon and Stephanie (Koss) Chase. I knew Bob as a professional co-worker at Navigant. Services were held at Southern Funeral Home Chapel with Bro. May 21, 2020. TUES-SAT He had a significant, positive impact on many providers/hospitals across healthcare industry, on matters related to managed care, contracting, etc. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Robert J. Robert Alan Chase, 88, of Oklahoma City, passed away on October 11, 2020. Box 399 Warsaw, OH 43844. Bob was born May 27, 1953 in Rochester to Robert and Alice (Moan) Chase. Most of all, Bob loved his beloved mother Sandy; his wife and best friend Ginger; his devoted sister Tammi and brother-in-law Michael; his nephew Jack (to whom he sent monthly instructional video messages); his dog Breeze (waiting for him in heaven); and his many lifelong friends and family.