Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Creme, Persian Melon, 0.15 Ounce at Amazon.com. determine the carbon footprint of the product, and associated carbon emissions are offset with reduction projects. it's a great lipstick, it goes on easily, and the color is wonderful. BuyMeBeauty receives products from manufacturers in various packaging. You can track your order's progress and communicate with your shopper every step of the way using the Instacart app or website. Here are our dupes for Revlon Persian Melon, which is a permanent lipstick that retails for $8.99 and contains 0.15 oz. Son Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick 585 Persian Melon mu Hng cnh sen Thanks, Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2022. Product Details Check Vanity for Dupes Gallery Options Products Swatches Lip Swatches Sassy Mauve Revlon Permanent Where to Buy A $8.49 Ruby Bonbon Bite Beauty Limited Edition Where to Buy A 100% Similar $8.49 The Dupe List is here to help. The fees charged on your order do not include customs fees and taxes. it will come off with eating and must be reapplied, but it does not stain the lips. Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick - BuyMeBeauty.com We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. [ALL PHOTOGRAPHY ON THIS SITE IS TAKEN BY REBECCA KAZIMIR. Gorgeous Shades & Intense Moisture in Every Stroke. Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Creme, Persian Melon, 0.15 Ounce Thank you for your support! Revlon; Rituel de Fille; Rosebud Perfume Co. Sacheu; Smashbox; Soap & Glory; Stila; StriVectin; Sun Bum; Tarte; The Crme Shop; Too Faced; Treslce Beauty; Truly; . We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. & Register, Get unmatched color and luxurious shine with the. cosmetics, I could be a happier girl ! Complete your look with our new flavor and color lip glosses, lip balms, or lip kits only at Victoria's Secret. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. May Contain [+/-: Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Orange 5 (CI 45370), Red 21 Lake (CI 45380), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Orange 5 Lake (CI 45370), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]. It has a moisturizing formula that provides soft and supple lips for a clean and classy approach to lip color. This is a neutral hot pink, which you can gradually build so it doesn't look like you have pink frosting all over your lips. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Once you place your order, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your area to shop and deliver your order. I have been using Revlon Moondrops for 25 years & cannot find a lipstickthat is comparable. Was my Mom's favorite for 20+ years. unlike some of the more recent lipsticks, it is creamy and non-permanent. Using the Instacart app or website, select a store of your choice near you that offers pickup, select Pickup, and then select your preferred pickup location from which you'd like to place your order. Reviewed in the United States on August 26, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2022. This product (and color) has been my go to lipstick for years. Here are our dupes for Revlon Super Lustrous Melting Glass Shine Lipstick, which is a lipstick that retails for $9.99 and contains 0.15 oz. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). Son Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick 585 Persian Melon c thit k dng trn thanh thot, v mu xanh ngc kt hp vi khoen kim loi vng gia . Here are our dupes for Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, which is a lipstick that retails for $8.49 and contains 0.15 oz. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2022. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. Learn more about how to place an order here. I may have done it ! Bought this as a keepsake for my daughter. Revlon Super Lustrous Melting Glass Shine Lipstick Dupes revlon persian melon lipstick dupe - picnic-catering.pl with my coloring I can wear it with most of my wardrobe except some reds. 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 100 product ratings, 3.6 out of 5 stars based on 7 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 4 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 13 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil in Red / Coral, Fire and Ice (720) 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 1) 4.5 (2,839) $596$9.49 Save more with Subscribe & Save Save 5% on 4 select item (s) FREE delivery Wed, Dec 21 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon Check these 23 high-end makeup lipsticks side by side with their drugstore duplicates and make your life easier. Anyone Know Any Persian Melon Dupes? : r/MakeupAddiction Makeup Beauty Tools Hair Nails Collections Trending Virtual Try-On Face All Face Foundation Concealer Powder Face Primer BB Cream Blush Everything about it. basic color that works well with and complements other colors. It is smooth going on, lasts for hours & is not the least bit greasy like many lipsticks are nowadays. Brand Story By Revlon Product details Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No Product Dimensions : 2.7 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches; 0.8 Ounces Contactless delivery and your first delivery or pickup order is free! LE ROUGE DUO ULTRA TENUE Ultrawear Liquid . I have been using Revlon Moondrops for 25 years & cannot find a lipstickthat is comparable. The formula rich in Omega 3, Vitamin E, and Argan Oil Get high definition lips with Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Sultry Samba , 0.15 oz./4.2 g. Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquer, HD Sandstone, Lipstick Set by Revlon, Super Lustrous 5 Piece Gift Set, Multi-Finish, Cream Pearl & Matte, Pack of 5, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil in Red / Coral, Fire and Ice (720), Liquid Lipstick by Revlon, Face Makeup, ColorStay Ultimate, Longwear Rich Lip Colors, Satin Finish, 030 Miracle Mauve, 0.07 Oz, Liquid Lipstick with Clear Lip Gloss by Revlon, ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor, Dual Ended with Vitamin E in Nudes & Browns, 350 Bare Maximum, 0.07 Oz. 4.60 out of 5 stars (59 reviews) CHANEL. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2022. Search. I really like this lipstick a lot!!!! Find dupes for Revlon lipsticks and match Revlon lipstick, lipgloss and liquid lip shades by colour across brands. I was delighted to find it on ebay after Revlon discontinued it. I love this lipstick. Except that I might need to buy some more, I recommend it highly. Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipstick : Rum Raisin - Revlon Available in 25 shades, this addictively fun lipstick offers incredible glassy shine and brilliant color that instantly melts wherever you swipe it. ; Skip to main content. A look into Bite Beauty's rebrand - is anything going right? Hey all, I only just now realized that my favorite pink lipstick has been discontinued. Helps keep your lips soft and supple, with beautiful, flattering color. Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil in Red / Coral, Coral Berry (674), Lipstick by Revlon, Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil, 755 Bare It All, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil in Pink Pearl, Fuchsia Fusion (657), Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil in Nude, Toast of New York (325), Revlon Super Lustrous Moisturizing Lipstick Creme # 225 Rosewine (2-Pack), 8Pcs Dark Ruby Red Plum Purple Wine Nude Beige Brown Yellow Matte Lipstick and Lip Crayon Lip Liner Pencil Pen Makeup Set for Women DNM 24 Hour Lipstick Waterproof labiales mate 24 horas originales 02, 3 Colors Crayon Matte Longwear Lipstick Pack Set,Moisture Smooth Color Stick Ultimate Lip Crayon for Makeup Collection - Nourishing Lipstick with a Matte Finish Waterproof Velvet Lipgloss Lip Stain, Liquid Lipstick by Revlon, Face Makeup, ColorStay Satin Ink, Longwear Rich Lip Colors, Formulated with Black Currant Seed Oil, 007 Partner in Crime, 0.17 Fl Oz, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil in Nude / Brown Pearl, Pink Pearl (030), Lipstick by Revlon, Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lip Stick, High Impact with Moisturizing Velvety Formula, Matte Finish, 011 Untold Stories, 0.74 Oz. Contactless delivery is available with our "Leave at my door" option. Thank you! My favourite lipstick of all time. The Foundation Matrix is designed to help. 29 shades in both crmes and frosts. Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick, Persian Melon 585 0 15 oz. I love this color and cant find this color in stores. The color gets its rich, crisp color from pure pigments, but the formula is infused with honey nectar for a Sign in unlike some of the more recent lipsticks, it is creamy and non-permanent. This lipstick is WAY darker on me IRL than in these pics. If you know of a dupe, be the first to submit one. Thank you! Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick Creme, Persian Start shopping online now with Instacart to get your favorite products on-demand. If you're still on the hunt, browse swatches of over 32,000 products in the Swatch Gallery. Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2022 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2022). Looking for the perfect color? MakeupAlley is a registered trademark of MUA, Inc. The women have tendency to fall in love with a lipstick thats too expensive for their pocket. Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! Luckily, we can always dupe an expensive lipstick. Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick in Persian Melon is available at drugstores and mass retailers nationwide. 2 4.5 out of 5 Stars. Looking for the perfect color? Here are our dupes for Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, which is a lipstick that retails for $8.99 and contains 0.15 oz. 23 Awesome Dupes for Expensive Lipsticks | StayGlam Please contact us at customerservice@buymebeauty.com or by phone at 954-568-7150 to initiate a return. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Shine Loud Vegan High Shine Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick. The Dupes All Movies; 2023 Oscar Nominated Short Films - Animation; 2023 Oscar Nominated Short Films - Documentary; 2023 Oscar Nominated Short Films - Live Action; 65; 80 for Brady; AEW Revolution; Aftersun; All Of Those Voices; All Quiet on the Western Front; The Amazing Maurice; Ana Le Habibi; Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania; Avatar: The . Boxes. This lipstick has been discontinued in Canada for about 5 years. Check these 23high-end makeup lipsticksside by side with their drugstore duplicates and make your life easier. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2023. The Dupes movie times near South Plainfield, NJ Dress your lips in unbeatable rich color and shine with Loreal Colour Riche lipsticks in a variety of colors to fit any occasion and style. Thank you for keeping this item in stock! Pamper your lips with silk-drenched Ultra-creamy saturated lip color that delivers beautiful, lightweight matte color without any dryness, caking or fading. Are you new to the world of foundation or have you never felt like you've found an ideal shade match? All my cool toned makeup looked weird with my new hair color. Find the top recommendations as voted by our Editor and community members here! We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Though the price is very high, I did find it cheaper here than other locations. Product Details Check Vanity for Dupes No dupes yet! These lipsticks typically retail for $8.99 and under, with mine costing around $6.50 because CVS had them on sale. The Perfect Pink Lipstick: Revlon Moon Drops Creme Lipstick, "585 You are responsible for any additional customs fees in your destination country. do you wear briefs under boxers; jackson jeffcoat salary; associate director, regulatory affairs salary merck; dodane: 23.06.2022 00:13:52 revlon persian melon lipstick dupe It has similar qualities as other Revlon lipsticks - creamy, opaque, and Its the most amazing hot pink neon color lipstick I have ever owned, it makes me look beautiful. Not to worry -- we can still help! I love Revlon Moon Drops in Persian Melon as it's the only Advertisement Look no further than Temptalia's Swatch Gallery. Instant burst of rich, true color with a feather-light feel. Please note: Fedex does not deliver to P.O. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Dupes & Swatch Comparisons Love this lipstick the perfect color on lots of woman! This product (and color) has been my go to lipstick for years. it was a staple in my house growing up, my mother, sister, and I all wore it. Son Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick 585 Persian Melon gi i mi ca bn lun c dng m, cho i mi mm mi, do dai vi nhng gam mu ti sng, cc gam mu cho bn la chn.. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I just wish the shipping was more reasonable to Canada. Lipstick by Revlon, Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil, 674 Coral Berry - NEW/OLD? As I said earlier, this is not frosted!! In the Instacart app or website, you can report: The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. Make an offer! Lipstick REVLON Moon Drops Creme - Persian Melon 585 REVLON 4.0 20 reviews 70% would repurchase 3.6/5 package quality price range Write Review More reviews, photos and discussions for REVLON Reviews Filter by skin/hair/eye Filter by age Sort By 3.0 from kyl77 5 years ago I bought this when I changed my hair to blonde. Please select another movie from list. This is supposed to be more of an peachy color but it appears to have a pink look to mr!!!! We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. item 1 Revlon Moon Drops PERSIAN MELON #585 Sealed Brand NewRevlon Moon Drops PERSIAN MELON #585 Sealed Brand New $34.99 Free shipping item 2 REVLON MOONDROPS MOISTURE CREME LIPSTICK # 585 PERSIAN MELON HTF(ORIGINAL)REVLON MOONDROPS MOISTURE CREME LIPSTICK # 585 PERSIAN MELON HTF(ORIGINAL) $27.58 If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return any unopened items by mail within 30 days of receipt. Estimated arrival in 7-18 business days with potential delays due to customs. . We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. I ordered this for my mom - it was her favorite brand/color and has not been available in the stores for a long time. Lipstick by Revlon, Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lip Stick, High Impact with Moisturizing Velvety Formula, Matte Finish, 021 Black Cherry, 0.74 Oz, evpct 5 Colors Matte Lipsticks Set,High Impact Lipcolor with Smooth Moisturizing Creamy Formula,Longwear Waterproof Pigment Soft Matte Slim Lipstick Lip Makeup Gift Set Kit 010.123 Oz (3.5g)-5Pcs, 3 Colors Moisture Smooth Longwear Lipstick Pack Set, Matte Color Stick Ultimate Lip Crayon for Makeup Collection - Nourishing Lipstick with a Matte Finish Waterproof Velvet Lipgloss Lip Stain (set02), Lipstick by Revlon, Super Lustrous The Luscious Mattes Lip Stick, High Impact with Moisturizing Velvety Formula, Matte Finish, 015 Make it Pink, 0.74 Oz, REVLON Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipstick, Flawless Moisturizing Lip Color with Aloe, Hyaluronic Acid and Rose Quartz, Fire & Ice (005), 0.15 oz, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil, Cream Lipstick in Wine, 445 Teak Rose, 0.15 oz (Pack of 2), Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, High Impact Lipcolor with Moisturizing Creamy Formula, Infused with Vitamin E and Avocado Oil in Nude / Brown Pearl, Coffee Bean (300), Moisturizing Lip Balm + Luxurious Lipstick In One. Copyright 2023 Tribute Ent. 2 reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, Creme, Persian Melon 585, 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 2) Visit the REVLON Store 58 ratings $5899 Size: 0.15 Ounce (Pack of 2) Color: Persian Melon 585 About this item Condition your lips With Moon DropsLipstick! Here's a breakdown of Instacart delivery cost: When an item you want is out-of-stock at the store, your shopper will follow your replacement preferences. it was a staple in my house growing up, my mother, sister, and I all wore it. Get unmatched color and luxurious shine with the Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, available in crme and frost finishes. We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. Some products may come in their unsealed retail packaging but they have not been opened.For more information please visit our Terms & Conditions. From $2.95. Use the up and down arrows to move through the list, and enter to select. This lipstick is a unique wax - free gel formula that gives you a vivid color in just one smooth swipe. It is smooth going on, lasts for hours & is not the least bit greasy like many lipsticks are nowadays. Ingredients Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipsticks (2023) - Creme and Matte Swatches (x15), Laura Mercier High Rise Lip Color Swatches (x10), A Pink & Plum Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, A Tropical Eye Look ft. Sydney Grace x Temptalia, ColourPop x Harry Potter Collection Yer a Disappointment, ColourPop. Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. Use the down arrow to enter the dropdown. Get unmatched color and luxurious shine with the Revlon Moon Drops Lipstick, available in crme and frost finishes. If something isn't right, you've got options. Outlast Lip Color Can Last Up to 24 Hours! Lips | Ulta Beauty Dupe: Makeup Revolution London When you Came to Me, Dupes: Essence Cool Nude & Covergirl Romance Romantique, Dupe: Maybelline ColorSensational Rebel Bloom Barely Bloomed, Dupe: P2 Pure Color Lipstick Corso Como, Dupe: Wet n Wild Fuchsia with Blue Pearl, Your email address will not be published. ($56.60 per ounce). It is an awesome bright almost neon pink shade that has this retro feel to it and of course because it comes from Revlon's nostalgic moondrops lipstick line. I bought this based on an online rec that this was a good lip color for a Light Summer (12 season color analysis). - Revlon Moon Drops PERSIAN MELON #585 Lipstick 1 Tube Sealed Brand New. I'm glad you continue to stock this particular color - my favorite all these years. Reviewed in the United States on December 5, 2022, I thought it the price was too high, but I love this specific product and color so much that I've decided to pay for.