Will come with AKC paperwork, vet records, and small bag of food for transition. Mon-Sat 9-6. \r\nYou can also see more photos and videos as they grow on our Facebook page or you can apply and view pricing on Good dog: \r\n\r\nxxxxBuy Now, Australian Shepherd babies. 3 males 2 females. 7 weeks old first shots and dewormed.Buy Now, AKC Registered Bloodhound puppies ready to go March 6. Puppies for sale in Michigan will vary in prices due to a number of factors like breeder experience, breed, gender, coat color, and more. ADN-561118. All Rights Reserved. Products search. (313)598-2969 Mparrish@ameritech.net. Tags: girl puppy border collie golden retriever sweet fluffy, Portuguese Water Dog Puppies Hilltop Family PWD, USA The breeders on the Uptown network are professionals who would know how to best get your puppy home to you even when youre outside of their state. -Sweet USA Puppies are very well socialized with adults, children, other pets and are in our home as well with mom and dad. Pomeranians in Fowler, MI. ADN-532009. The mom is Chihuahua mixed with Cocker spaniel.will have first vet .. 8week old pitbull sharpei mix these puppies are rare eye captivating beauties head Turner for sure very active breed they love frisbee just like the mom and very active and playful and protective like dad theyve spent plenty of time with both parents.Buy Now, Beautiful loving playful We thoroughly vet all breeders based on our 47 Breeder Standards. they come with a health certificate from the vet. Rose is due in the end of February to 1st part of March of 2023. Male, Born on 12/03/2022 - 12 weeks old. Tea Cup Applehead Chihuahuas - 1500. Good with kids and other dogs Price On Call. $2000 without papers.Buy Now, 3 female puppies, $2000 without papers. The problem with other puppy classifieds is that they can't tell you for sure if you're dealing with a puppy mill or a backyard breeder -- except for Uptown. Color Line Bred Great Pyrenees, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - Jerome, Michigan [United States] skim Dogs and Puppies, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Born 11-3-22. . Cane corso puppies $1,800. He has his 6 & 8 week, Black Apricot and Red puppies. CHARLOTTE, MI, USA. When looking for Michigan dogs for sale or puppys for sale in MI, you cant go wrong with us. My name is James xxx-xxx-xxxxBuy Now, Cocoa female, French bulldog, AKC registered shots up to date looking for a group home 11 weeks old xxx-xxx-xxxxBuy Now, This is one beautiful girl! All Categories classified ads of The Grand Rapids Press, Kalamazoo Gazette, Muskegon Chronicle, Jackson Citizen Patriot, Flint Journal, Saginaw News and Bay City Times. Browse All Categories classified , including pets, automotive, real estate, announcements and services. She. Miniature Schnauzer. They are all males. The price is $550.00 Call or text anytime Adorable purebred male cavalier puppy - 950. They will be health checked and cRead More, July 2020 AKC Golden Retriever puppies SOLD, ASDR Miniature Australian Shepherds born Dec 24. I have a small ranch in Colorado where I raise a litter or two a year. I got my first Aussie at 15, he was the best dog I ever had, since then I have always had an Aussies. Find Vizslas for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. LAWRENCE, MI, USA. Labrador Retriever. This is Duke, he is the biggest and most dominant pup of his litter. Comes with the hoodie harness lease food dish cage toys. Accelerate the elimination of puppy mills by empowering humane breeders and exposing those with inhumane operations. Buy, Sell or Adopt Pets in MI Michigan. They go home starting March 16, and will go home with a goodie bag of the food there on a scent smelling of their litter mates blanket. ADN-546006. Yes! Performance & security by Cloudflare. Cutest ShihTzus you ever saw, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Michigan, NORTON SHORES, USA. Featured. It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. She will be 8 weeks old February 28th and she has her health certificate from the vet, first set of shots, up-to-date on her worming, and a puppy packet with goodies in it!Buy Now, Bella & Bourbon are the proud parents of a beautiful litter of puppies born on 2-18-23! The problem with other puppy classifieds is that they cant tell you for sure if youre dealing with a puppy mill or a backyard breeder -- except for Uptown. They are beautiful and energetic. Prices and locations of the Pomeranians for sale near Fowler, MI, including AKC Pomeranian puppies and adult dogs. HavashireShihPoo Puppies, Goldendoodle (Miniature) Puppy for Sale near Michigan, LAWRENCE, USA. Mom is AKC registered Sally. Looking for a Michigan puppy for sale? Featured Listings. We have those that have given a non refundable deposit come to our home twice for one of our puppies. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Have 5 remaining. Our Mama Zoey is an F1 sheepadoodle and the Dad is a Blue Merle Standard Poodle. These puppies are super adorable! Pet Classifieds MI Michigan - Buy, Sell, Adopt Pets | Page 4 of 101 Dogs for Sale in Marquette, MI | Dogs on Oodle Classifieds She weighs about 5 lbs and when full grown will weigh no more than 10 lbs. He ha.. Copyright 2005-2023 EquineNow.com, LLC. Black tri female Puppy, Boxer, 2 males and 1 female, $850&, 7 weeks, 1 fawn male, 1 brindle male and 1 fawn/brindle mix AKC registered, tail docked. They are AKC litter registered and we offer a limited AKC registration. American Bully ( standard) puppies for sale : Pit Bulls in Michigan-Detroit Dogs in Mount Pleasant Michigan - Puppies and dogs for . I now have 5 German Shepard full breed puppies born on Jan 10th, and 3 girls all vaccinated with the spectra 6 shot *** Proven AKC . We do not check emails. 9 month old American bulldog cane Corso mi . 6 months old We are a family owned and operated business out of Port Arthur, Texas and we take great pride in nurturing and raising our pups to be in WASHINGTON, MI, USA. Also, be sure to check the Dog Breeder listings in our Dog Breeder Directory, which feature upcoming dog litter announcements and current puppies for sale for that dog breeder. In just a few clicks, you can place your ads online, in print or both. Standard POODLE PUPPIES 18 weeks old Purebreed standard poodle puppies for sale. My wife was one of the reasons why I got into breeding Boston terriers.Read More, Both parents are AKC registered and on site. Uptown isnt just a platform for breeders to sell their dogs. Supper play full. Very smart, cuddly and cute! Search. Dogs and Puppies in Michigan @ Hoobly Classifieds View pictures. CeeCee was rescued and spayed in 2013 by Tom White and has outlived her rescuers. Available Puppies In Michigan | Michigan Puppy ADN-562200. Potty trained, very sweet& socialized, loving puppies, looking for their forever homes. Call 231 821 9399, Purebred Golden retrievers born Oct 13, 2022. call 231 821 9399 or 231 821 2603, Golden Retrievers born 10-20-22 Parents are AKC call 231 821 9399 or 231 821 2603. Please call or text (xxx)xxx-xxxx for more information.Buy Now, Puppies call for more info xxx-xxx-xxxx Im free to talk or text looking to rehome when I can if you have anymore questions please call me and I can also send over picsBuy Now, These puppies have amazing temperaments and demeanors they very sweet, loving and devoted and will make an excellent addition to your family. A non refundable deposit places you in line for a future puppy and you would receive updates and pictures when the puppies are born and as they grow. And with improved ad displays, your ad is sure to get noticed! Color Line Bred Great Pyrenees, Great Pyrenees Puppy for Sale near Michigan, CHARLOTTE, USA. AKC registered. Its designed for all dog lovers to connect -- both honest sellers and well-meaning people who are growing their families with the addition of a new puppy for sale Michigan. It's also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. I have ShihTzus for sale. STANDARD POODLE PUPPIES - Taking deposits now. He loves kids never been around babies. The father is a Mini Australian Shepard and Blue.. 6 white 1 black and white 1 grey and white come from full blooded parents Mother is white.. 300.00 or best offer. Ive been breeding for over eight years and have lots of happy puppy lovers and I would be happy to give you some references if you want.Buy Now, Born November 20th he is a male. CLARE, MI, USA. Beagles for Sale in Michigan. Recently weaned working on potty training. Six weeks old, weaned and ready for their permanent home and family. dewormed. No papers, 2 girls and 3 boys. No papers, 2 girls and 3 boys. Find Puppies in your area and helpful tips and info. USA Great Dane Puppies Available Today. Dad is Golden Doodle Inexpensive puppies for Sale - Latest Pet Listings | PetClassifieds.com Morkie Puppies- Males & Females, Ready To Go. $400 . We raise our babies in our home with lots of love and care to prepare them for their forever homes. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. Potty pad trained. Dog Classifieds Great Danes MI Great Danes in Carleton 48117. . Prices and locations of the Great Danes for sale near Carleton, MI, including AKC Great Danes puppies and adult dogs. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. At Splash Of Color Great Pyrenees we are one of only three breeders still pursuing color line genetics. This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, LUNA AKC Chihuahua Female White teacup small Micro, girl puppy border collie golden retriever sweet fluffy, Portuguese Water Dog Portie PWD Portuguese Water Dog Puppies, sheepadoodles Merle Puppies Puppy White Black Blue Merle, family dog farm dog aussie fluffy sweet beautiful merle black tri champion bloodlines, French Bulldog Litter for sale in WARREN, MI, USA, Puppy puppies dog large medium golden retriever brown gold tan cream, Chihuahua Puppy for Sale near Michigan, WASHINGTON, USA.