We are very grateful. It would make the customers experience so much easier. Percentage of Private Chef women in Fort Lauderdale. Fun, easygoing, and knowledgeable chefs made this one of our best Cozymeal's yet! We had such a fabulous time with the chefs! We thoroughly enjoyed our evening. Looking forward to going to another class. This made an amazing Christmas gift for my dad! They were extremely easy to coordinate with and were always available for any question that I had and would get back to me quickly. Job Summary: Responsible for preparing side and sushi items for our guests in accordance with portioning, recipe and service guidelines. Sit at the Chef's Table at These Fine Florida Restaurants great energy and good suggestions - easy menu / few ingredients - I would like to see the food more - the cut up food and the food that is cooking to take a mental picture and to ensure I'm doing mine correctly as I'm cooking along - thank you! Private Chef For Hire Chef Attended Buffet Menus Miami / Fort Lauderdale / Palm Beach "Prices Available Upon Request" Chef Attended Buffets *Breakfast *Brunch *American BBQ *Italian *Greek *Mediterranean *Mexican *Caribbean *French *New Orleans *BBQ Menu Choices PRICED PER PERSON, 10 PERSON MINIMUM ORDER My girlfriend and I had an excellent time cooking with them and loved all of the food we made, especially the tiramisu! The team enjoyed the session, it was a lot of fun make 4 items in 1.5 hrs was great. Susan Squire. See you soon! We enjoyed our cooking class and highly recommend! It was a nice class, with only one other student. Thank you for a fun night! They are personable, professional and overall great to learn from! Languages spoken by our Private Chefs in Fort Lauderdale. They were very knowledgeable and very nice. Chef Vivian and Michi went the perfect pace and were fun and encouraging. Assorted Sushi Board. Percentage of guests that hire a Private Chef more than once. Very friendly and recipe was simple yet delicious. Definitely worth the experience. The pace of the meeting was very challenging to manage. We really enjoyed our evening class from Chefs Vivian and Michi, their lessons were perfectly digestible. Chef Michael created an unbelievable experience for my boyfriends 30th birthday dinner. Vivian and Michi were a pleasure and expressed such passionate in their teaching of sushi making. Would definitely do this again to learn even more. Chef Vivian and Chef Michi are great. Share with us the details of your dreamed meal, including type of cuisine, preferences and intolerances. We would definitely recommend this virtual experience and hope to work together with them again in the future! I also look forward to trying pickled radishes on our next steak tacos! Everything was perfectly planned on their behalf and made cooking fun and easy! Vivian and Michi were personable, patient, and accommodating. Discover cities near Fort Lauderdale where you can enjoy a Private Chef service. This was such a fun virtual experience. They did an awesome job considering it was virtual which is not an easy thing to do. We took this class as a family: 2 adults, a 12-year old, and a 13-year old, and it was perfect! Highly recommend! And I made them myself thanks to this class. Yes, definitely. I would highly recommend Vivian, Michi, and the Cozymeal experience! Vivian and Michi are so much fun! Percentage of Private Chef services with kids in Fort Lauderdale. It was a lot of fun! PRIVATE CHEF FOR HIRE - CATERING BY DOMINIC - Private Chef For Hire They were able to accommodate allergies and there was enough food to fill you up. For example, one of them was. do we need to preheat the oven? Sushi By Bou Fort Lauderdale Restaurant - Fort Lauderdale, , FL | OpenTable Vivi and Michi were wonderful! Enjoyed our date night and loved the food! Never made Sushi or Handrolls before. I also loved how the chefs went at a pace where everyone could follow along easily as well as checking in on everyone frequently. Chef Vivian and Michi are absolutely wonderful!!!! Vivian and Mich created a unique and memorable experience for us. Learning experience was awesome . Just need to tweak the shopping list to make more clear what is needed. Food was great! Chef Cory was personable, friendly, very accommodating, and interesting to speak with. Cuisines Japanese, Asian, Sushi Hours of operation Tue-Thu, Sun 5:00 pm-10:00 pm Fri, Sat 5:00 pm-11:00 pm Phone number (954) 440-5270 Website http://www.sushibybou.com/ Payment options AMEX, Cash not accepted, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Business Casual Location 500 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 Neighborhood Downtown We will be back! We really enjoyed cooking and learning from them !! Highly recommended! My wife and I had a great time. The prep work was meant to be done in advance but we had said lots of us didn't do the prep work. Great class, awesome teachers, welcoming and fun! AMAZING NIGHT - thank you both for such an incredible night. We had a great time, and learned some cool cooking tips! Sign up to receive exclusive deals, recipes, tips and our newsletter straight to your inbox. The chefs were amazing and our sushi we made was beautiful and delicious! the fish will ber used but it was too much for the recipes. In other Cozymeal classes we have enjoyed learning tips from the chefs as we cooked along with them. It was a perfect date night activity. How much should I tip a Private Chef in Fort Lauderdale? They included my son in the class. Together, Chef Vivian and Chef Michi are a culinary force to be reckoned with in the kitchen. We did the Sushi class for my friend's birthday, and we had a ball! We had a great time! Not only taste counts! Great examples. Want to enjoy a dinner with friends and fancy trying something different? This turned out to be a private class for my friend in me; it was terrific! Located in Downtown Fort Lauderdale, Sky Thai Sushi is a restaurant that offers an award-winning combination of traditional and contemporary Japanese cuisine. They had everything prepped and ready to go which streamlined the whole class and the recipes were easy to follow. Sushi Chef Job in Fort Lauderdale, FL at Benihana The only thing negative is the last dish we prepared, poor Vivian was t expecting it because cozy meal should have taken it off of her menu and didnt! That was so much fun! It was truly delicious and a great experience. I think if the details were clearer, Id give it 5 stars. The type of cuisine with the highest number of bookings in Fort Lauderdale is the Surprise cuisine, and the less booked type is the French cuisine. Super fun class*** My Cozymeal experience was amazing!!! Chef Vivian and Michi were over the top amazing. ", "Our experience with Chef Daniel was excellent! We make it easy to hire a Private Chef in Miami - Table at Home The presentation of our Private Chefs dishes has received a 4.81 average score. Apart from serving dishes from Japan, it also offers Thai meals. Thank you for inviting us into your lovely home! I learned how easy it was to make delicious sauces in no time. Chef Vivian and Michi's place was setup perfectly for a small cooking class. You're appreciated! All inclusive: 4-course meal, ingredients, cooking, service & clean up. Fantastic experience, Chefs Vivian and Michi are talented and fun to spend time with! Making Sushi was so cool! Thank you to Chef Vivian and Michi! Delicious food and helpful chefs! The experience that Vivian and Michi provided was nothing short of incredible. They made our anniversary an amazing experience, we learned the yummiest recipes and I will 100% recommended to anyone looking for a private at home cooking experience! Of course, our Private Chefs will adapt their dishes to any allergy or dietary restriction, and they can also propose other cuisines or fusions. We learned so much and had such a good time we already booked another class with them! We highly recommend them to anyone looking an intimate experience to interact with the chefs making your food. They have it all: amazing recipes, flavors, and charisma! We hope to come back for another class! I see many Taco Tuesdays at home in my future! Greg Falls. They just went a little to fast for us. I definitely want to take their class again. Begin with an avocado, crab and cucumber salad dressed with miso and sesame, then dive into your sushi courses. They were fantastic would totally do it again!! We learned a lot, and had an awesome meal with our kids, who were very impressed with dinner! We use cookies to improve our services. Definitely the best ramen weve had and they made the experience so much fun. It was great. We will definitely be seeing them again. They were friendly, professional, and had a great presence in this virtual setting. They did a great job explaining everything and showed us how to do various things. Youll also be able to contact them directly to make any changes to the menu they have proposed. If you continue to use this site, you consent to our use of cookies Accept. Give someone a gift card that includes the details of this experience and let them book the experience on their own schedule. Would definitely use them again. Looking forward to doing it again and learning to cook new dishes. We enjoyed the class and the meal immensely! He was on time, diligent, attentive, and his creations were excellent. The class was fast paced and it felt like a lot of the stuff was expected to be done ahead of time. Please note Chef Vivian and Michi is not able to message you back but can only accept or reject your request. To find the best chef, you only have to fill in the form and the 4 best local chefs available on the chosen date will send you their menu proposal. Excellent class! Highly recommend this experience. I thoroughly enjoyed my recipe. Want to give your partner a special romantic surprise? We aim to create the perfect experience for you and with over 20 chefs in Tourlos alone, were sure well find the best chef for your needs. Thank you for a great presentation. Sauteed or Steemed Asparagus, Grated Parmesan, Cesar Salad, Garlic-Paprika Croutons, Classic Dressing, Chocolate Cream Pie, Whipped Cream, Hazelnut Shavings, Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie, Vanilla Ice Cream, Meyer Lemon Pie, Gingersnap Crust, Meringue. Thank you Vivian and Michi! And it was fun to start off making a yummy drink. At Take a Chef we are proud to offer unique and innovative experiences to our customers. Lots of fun learning new techniques. The instructions, recipes and event were great. Also, some of the recipe items are difficult to find so if it were possible to provide kits with all the recipe items, thats something I would definitely pay for. Private events Certified professionals Location & Hours 1499 SE 17th St Ste E Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Get directions Edit business info Upcoming Special Hours Show more Sponsored read more in Sushi Bars, Buffets Tommy Bahama | Marlin Bar & Store - Dania Pointe 3.8 miles away from Tokyo Sushi Omakase Restaurant Wed definitely recommend this to others and well probably take more classes in the future.