It is not enough to pray against devouring. In Jesus' name, I have. Required fields are marked *. 20. we need to pray in a position of dependence on God. Shaila Touchton. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Every evil remote control that the devil is using to control my destiny, that is holding me down from escaping from the evil spirit of devourer, be destroyed today in Jesus name. 13. I decree that all things in creation shall begin to work in favor of my financial wellbeing in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. I want to be a consistent sower like before but Im trusting God to bring me out of financial debts asap. 4. Every relentless enemy of my live; fall and die, in the name of Jesus. LAstly, in Kings 13 prayers to God for him and his hand to destroy any altar formed against and wither any outstretched hand. Every character defect in my life that is making me unworthy of reward, oh Lord in your mercy, takes them away from my life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Lord Jesus, I thank you for your love and kindness towards me and my household may your name be glorified forever in the name of Jesus. This prayer points for spiritual cleansing will set your spirit man on fire for God in Jesus name. 26. April 25, 2016 Priscilla Van Sutphin. 3. Witchcraft opposition, receive the rain of affliction, in the name of Jesus. Every trap, set for me by witches, begin to catch your owners, in Jesus name. Prayer to Break the Legal Rights of the Demons. The Devouring Tongue - tlckuwait.com I remove the spiritual cataract in my eyes right now, in Jesus mighty name. 1. I have an inheritance and my family is blessed! Every stronghold of refuge that the devil and his agents have built in my life, be destroyed in the name of Jesus. Jesus vanquished him on the cross. Your breakthrough is truly upon you. 35 Prayers Against The Spirit Of Devourer. - Bible and Prayers Welcome to the prayer to defeat and crush the harassment of the enemy. Pray! Evil spirits are of numerous types and one particularly evil one is the evil spirit of devourer. Father, by your spirit, remove my heart of stone and give me a heart filled with the spirit for a fresh beginning, in Jesus name. God bless you. Every witchcraft pot, using remote control against my health break into pieces, in Jesus name. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I forbid any satanic backlash or retaliation against me and my family in the name of Jesus. Shaila Touchton Prayer Journal: Prayer Points Against Devouring Spirit In the name of Jesus I rebuke the devour and will not be made to forget how to pray. Praise God! OVERCOMING HARVEST WASTERS - Praying Radio Today we shall be engaging in prayer points against devouring spirits. I just tithed, literally, before I read this. This word is definitely for me. Pray and get delivered! Jesus never prayed, receive destruction and imprecatory psalms also dont pray in that way. I am covered in the blood of Jesus from every evil spirit of the devourer in the name of Jesus. Every of my glory and destiny that has been devoured by the evil spirit of devourer, be restored back to me today by the power of God in Jesus name. 14.You wicked strange altar fighting against me and my family, hear the word of the Lord, loose your battle and die, in Jesus name. Thunder and fire of God, locate the storehouses and strongrooms of any household witchcraft, harbouring my blessings and pull them down, in the name of Jesus. Do you seem to gather little after so much effort? I shall no longer get little for my hard labor, rather I shall much for my little labor in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Its just that the devil tries to trick you and make you think he has power in your lifebut he doesnt. O Lord my God, confuse every power that is fighting against me, in Jesus name. You the spirit of witchcraft attack and familiar spirits fashioned against me, die, in the name of Jesus. Prophetic Word: The Devourer Is An Illusion. PSALM 37:18-19: "Day by day the LORD takes care of the innocent, and they will . When you are vigilant, you will easily spot and close any loopholes through which the devil or his cohorts may attack. Malachi 3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before to the time in the field, saith the LORD of host. Then, when you are right with God and are not cherishing sin in your heart, you can legally ask God to kick the enemy out of your life. I command every foul, unclean spirit that may have attached . I pray you would obey Gods Word no matter what your outward circumstances look like, and watch Him move on your behalf. It helps a lot to see which of the different forms of devouring are . Ephesians 4. Father, I thank you for your spirit of love and mercy upon my life. More interestingly, God promised in Joel 2 :25 that HE will restore unto us the years the locust has eaten and HE further assured that we will eat and be satisfied, therefore, it is sure according to the Word of God that as we pray these 30 prayer points against devouring spirit, God will rebuke the devourer for our sakes and HE will restore every good thing that they have stolen from our lives and finances in Jesus Mighty name. You spirit of destruction, seeking to destroy my marriage; I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, abort your mission and flee from me in Jesus name. Every power of witchcraft, gathered against my prosperity, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus. Everydayprayerguide 2019 | All rights reserved, 20 Deliverance Prayer Against Ancestral Spirits, INDLY WATCH EVERYDAYPRAYERGUIDE TV ON YOUTUBE, 20 Prayer Points For Supernatural Conception, 30 Prayers For Guidance In Decision Making, War Against The Powers of Darkness and Prayer Points For Divine Speed, Powerful Prayer Points For Rain of Miracles, Powerful Prayer Points With The Blood of Jesus. Spiritual Warfare Prayers: 17 Powerful - The Pray Warrior Do not spend your money alone, be a giver, give in your church and also give to the poor. I will and did use the scripture to ask the Lord to rebuke the devourer, as his word said he would. I break all the curses of deformity, infirmity and sickness in my family line in the name of Jesus. One of the hallmarks of Satan is to cause division because he knows as Jesus said a house divided against itself will not stand . Powerful Prayer Points Against The Manipulation of the Devourer in Our Every seat of witchcraft in my household, roast with the fire of God, in the name of Jesus. I have had 5 jobs stolen from me in the last decade. Oh Lord give me the spirit of prayer in Jesus name, 2. While you are working hard to gather, they are busy scattering. Powerful Prayer points For Healing For A Friend, Thanksgiving Prayers for success after job interview, Prayer Points On Using The Blood Of Jesus As A Weapon, Prayer Points For Favour and Breakthrough, Prayer Points Against Falling Into Temptation, Prayer Points For Breaking Ancestral Evil Hold. Ezek 36:26. 10. Idol worshipers of my father's house, bow to the name of Jesus. [2022 Updated], 100 Prayer Points To Overcome Trials And Tribulations, 5 Things That Can Hinder God From Answering Prayer. Powerful Prayer Points For Rain of Miracles, Powerful Prayer Points With The Blood of Jesus. 5. (Lay your right hand on your head while praying this prayer point.) 30 Prayer Points Against Devouring Spirit | PRAYER POINTS - prayerguide Any witchcraft curse, working against me, be revoked by the blood of Jesus. It is often said that a prayerless Christian, is a powerless Christian. I loose myself from any power of witchcraft, in Jesus name. 25. Confessions of An Unlikely Worship Leader, Dimensions of Destiny: A Study of Divine Alignment, Getting to Know the Sevenfold Holy Spirit, How to Heal from Rejection and Abandonment, Praying the Names of God: The Ultimate FREE Guide. This is an error that must be corrected now. Secondly, you must be a praying believer, no fly comes near a hot iron, when you are a prayer giant, your life will be extremely hot for the devil to handle. Prayer Points Against Devouring Spirit Malachi 3:11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts. Required fields are marked *. I receive God's unction and power upon my tongue, in the name of Jesus. Evil spirits are of numerous types and one particularly evil one is the evil spirit of devourer. Devouring Spirits: Unmasking the Demons of False Polygamy. Also I will love to Invite You to join our Powerful 24 Hours Prayer Group on Telegram. Jamie, Good evening beloved Jamie amen yes I received and yes ABBA FATHER is speaking directly with me I have seen everything just as you said thank YOU ABBA FATHER bless you jamie. Let me know if you have any questions! Warfare Scriptures in Psalms. Thou spirit of slumber and dumbness, your time is over in my life, be paralysed in Jesus name. Father, I pray against every spirit of blockage and barriers. My husband is anointed! Every doorway and ladder to satanic invasion in my life, be abolished forever by the blood of. It was this same old spirit that destroyed everything that Job had, and would have killed him if not for Gods intervention. 29. Your email address will not be published. Biggest Christian Prayer and Bible Website, 30 Prayer Points Against Devouring Spirit, Devouring spirit is usually attracted to ones life if the person refuses to pay his or her tithes and offerings as stated in, Also, another way you can attract a devouring spirit into your life is by being stingy. Every witchcraft pot, working against me, I bring the judgment of God upon you, in the name of Jesus. 4. Heavenly Father, we gather together and come into . Im begging Gods forgiveness. Every evil voice, speaking against my life and family, I silence you, in Jesus name. These is a witchcraft spirit, a spirit of ups and downs. In this article, we will be praying hard and fervently against these evil spirits. Im in a season of waiting so I feel encouraged to keep my eyes fixed on Father God because I know he is coming through for me anytime. My first introduction to deliverance had to do with the spirit of bitterness. 7. God bless you Are you presently experiencing financial struggle despite the fact that you work so hard for long hours? The spirit of devourer is a witchcraft spirit whose aim is to completely destroy. Yes, this word spoke to me. I dont know what else to do. NN. 11. Die by fire , in Jesus name. 14. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Every altar of witchcraft in my household, roast, in the name of Jesus. Enabled. Every decision, vow and covenant of household witchcraft, affecting me, be nullified by the blood of Jesus. #1. Did you simply need the tricks of the enemy exposed in your life, so you can know how to fight back? Henceforth, let my thoughts reflect only positive things. Ive forgiving others that have harmed and hurted.mr and mistreated me. 13. Sticky notes. You must be a man or woman whose resources is used to bless the body of Christ and the poor around you. Father God, I bind every sea monster that would attack my life or region in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth (Lamentations 4:3). Also Related: 15 Powerful Prayers to Destroy your Enemies. Every spirit of affliction and destruction, unleashed against my household; I rebuke you in the name of Jesus, park your load and go! 20. God bless you. You must be a man or woman whose resources is used to bless the body of Christ and the poor around you. Thanks for giving me life through the cross! I am soaked in the blood of Jesus. All the damages done to my life by witchcraft, be repaired, in the name of Jesus. 1. I needed to remember how I let the enemy in and deal with that, but also the insurance policy of the tithe. Another action you must take is to pray vehemently. But in all these things, DONT LET HIM. 14. Prayer Points Against Reproach And Shame 1). Thank you for this prayers God bless you, please am a victim of this prayers I seriously need your help from God in praying for me. 3. Every curse of profitless hard work, break, in the name of Jesus.My God, roll away every stone of hardship and slavery from my life, in Jesus name.Everything done against me to retard my progress financially, receive destruction, in the name of Jesus.You my money hanging in the spiritual realm come to me now in Jesus name.Every door of my prosperity that has been shut, be opened now, in the name of Jesus.I command every spirit of bad ending in the church to be bound in the name of Jesus.I nullify every evil word spoken against the finances of the church in Jesus name.Every wicked policy to inflict more hardship on the people of this State and Nation, let those enacting it be sent out of office in shame in Jesus name.This ember months I will have enough and I will give to people around me in Jesus name. It is the obvious that the devil does not want anything good to happen in the life of a Christian, he doesnt want to see you happy and fulfilled, hence he is always seeking your downfall.