You can create it here BUY NOW LINK manually OR when you are first creating a thread for your sales, put a price then click "CREATE A BUY NOW LINK HERE" and your Buy Now Link will be created automatically. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Why you are not payment to your seller, why you are scamming innocent people using your website playeup.com? and 6 users reviewed this website. Customer support seems to be a 1-man job. Don't bother with their site's chats or ticket system, they don't answer there. I also tried to get any updates to my situation in the main ticket and three others. Guardio has over 1 million users and is affordable (just a few dollars a month), it covers up to 5 family members or 5 different email addresses you have accounts with. It's frustrating, when the initial transaction was made it was agreed to be sold for 500$ but i only received 435$, on the ticket it said the buyer paid 540$, please i'm looking to get this resolved. If the seller is unable to verify ownership of the reddit account, then they're potentially listing a fake reddit account they don't own and you should use the report feature and report this seller to PlayerUp so the moderator team can investigate this seller and take action against them. https://lc.chat/now/1642261/0 The best solution that they could provide in my situation was claiming my account from the publisher after I sold it two years ago, which basically means that they screw over both the seller and the buyer. on Twitter, Share 1.) The Rank of the website you are interested in is: The rank is based on a 1-100 scale, with 100 being the most reputable. Now, if you are able to access playerup.com, be informed your security software is causing trouble. Got instant response and the situation unfolded just as I described in point 3. This site is not safe and not worthy of its existence and must be removed from everywhere. As playerup.com belongs to a somehow popular Gaming niche, we tried to snap a short phrase from their website to see what they feature about themselves: While the sentence above may reveal what this website does, there is a chance its mandate may expand beyond that. Payment delay? 1.) If you didn't activate your PlayerUp Middleman Order or you believe there is a technical issue preventing your middleman order from being activated, please open a ticket with Middleman Support here. Questions? Happy new year! If i get my money, i will edit here. Total radio silence since then. They told me to remove my previous 2 star comment in order to pay me, then they start ghosting me. Due to too many scam sellers and the risk it poses on buyers, we will be cancelling any MM orders involving Runescape. View the Guides Section for all commonly asked questions General Support - Non Middleman Transactions (Not Yet Registered On PlayerUp) Sold an account, gave credentials to buyer. Telegram: Contact @playerupcom We never asked you to leave a positive review. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. A bit slow but they get the job done in the end. I listed my LBC accs in Playerup website and after the buyer paid for the item. Even if there really is a serious issue with their bank, the way that they handle any negativity about them, how they treat their users, customers and their private information is simply atrocious, illegal and unprofessional. https://t.me/playerupcom Tip for consumers:Find something else, this site is hot garbage. They communicate well through the conversation ticket system. playerup.com Review. 1. Great website could be better Ignored. , , , , , That's your problem. Sitejabbers sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. Thats your problem. Tip for consumers:Don't waste your money and time whithen this site, Status - Resolved Eduvall08 and my ref code is *******513. For more information, you can check out how to stay safe online. That's your problem. Step 1: Start on the PlayerUp home page by selecting the game in which you wish to buy virtual account. DISCORD INTEGRATED CHAT SUPPORT Temporarily disable your anti-virus or firewall running in background. Skill issue. So think very carefully before using their service to buy accounts too. The good news is that now you can remove your personal data from commercial databases. All my orders have been processed and paid for on time. Payment delay? Download PlayerUp Middleman. Finally was able to get the full account overall I am satisfied and they cant really act until the payment does travel through so that might cause the delay. Message Us, Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews, Usually responds not within the first month. You know when you search, for example, for a flight and the next time you look at the same search the prices are higher? Home Forums > Support > Help - Ask Support Questions > Resolved Middleman Not Responding. The processor Nuvei cancelled your order. So far looks like a scam. Your email address will not be published. Ads on Instagram or Facebook? Middleman responded fast and resolved all my payment problems. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. PlayerUp ranks 1st among Video Game Mods sites. Is playerup.com a scam or a legit company? P.S. XenForo Add-ons by Brivium 2012-2013 Brivium LLC. The majority of reddit account sellers are fully verified and have a history of successfully completed transactions. You will be branded as a scammer and a fraud without any proof from their side. 1 comment. Payment delay? You'll need to contact them directly related to your payout. Write your message and they will respond within a week. Before this, I tried contacting their live chat and support numerous times, and had several two-hour long sessions in their live chat. What is Middleman Service: Middleman Service is a service where the Middleman will act as mediator between the seller's and buyer's transaction. 20% for the dealer sounds quite fair, no? We want to hearyou so that we can even improve this rating and help more people along the way. Is Playerup.com a scam or a legit company? | PlayerUp Q&A Neshalios 1 yr. ago Definitely a scam!! I sold 2 accounts using Middleman services, delivery and delivery confirmation was fine without any issues, six months have passed since delivery confirmation and everything went well. PlayerUp's Middleman Service only has one user that handles all transactions if you have opted on using it. How did you come across this website? https://t.me/playerupcom. The seller failed to deliver and the sale was cancelled. He had bought an insurance option, the Middleman took an extra 40$ from the deal and the seller (me) had to get about 200$. If you need support from PlayerUp offsite, we provide support here through chat messengers. I attempted to get in contact with them through their support and social media, and they kept ignoring me. They took my mobile number and address to transfer the fund to me via Paynow, but nothing . 7. Explained the scenario they explained what had occurred. Expand Collapse. Middleman service is a scam. View ratings trends. In May 2021, I gave the game account details to the buyer. 4. PlayerUp is a free online platform for players of massive multiplayer online (MMO) games to buy, sell, and trade digital accounts. A dead site, a dead intermediary, and this is one person who is online but does not open my messages, he will ignore until he receives a negative review we'll see. And I did everything I can to be a seller, satisfy the customer and get the customer to buy through this [censored] site's midman (when you can always do it outside the app as most sellers do) what did I get for doing that? - Info in their Sellers Guide Home Forums > Support > Help - Find Support Answers > Middleman is not answering. I wished if I read reviews about this website before I pay and waste my money. The seller then begins the transfer process sending their reddit account information over to the buyer. You can also submit the names of suspicious businesses in the comments section below. Tip for consumers:Stay away if you value your digital assets. Tip for consumers:This site is very slow or it is running a scam, I do not advise you to use this site so as not to lose time, nerves and money. 2.) 4. I appreciate that a lot. 1.) Hello, i bought an account days ago, and there was a 3 way conversation created, but nor the seller or the middleman are responding. Cookie Notice https://www.playerup.com/middleman/?page_id=5&form=cart LIVE CHAT SUPPORT (RECOMMENDED) Good safe service. Or he's just that good and can fake the words but provides the meat and potatoes. No response since the beginning, where they post about issues with their bank and publishers. Resolved Middleman Not Responding - PlayerUp: Worlds Leading Digital Also frankly speaking that site sub has the most numbers of . PlayerUp Is one of the greatest buy/sell website onlineThere Middleman Service is very secure for buyer & seller to deal each otherThanks for your service. I have left my account details, please help me out asap! I recently bought a Star Wars heroes I recently bought a Star Wars heroes account from playerup, that was almost 12 hours ago and there has been no response but an automated bot and the money is in the middleman's hands.I have sent alot of messages and opened tickets but I only get automated responses. They communicated clearly with me before, during and after the transaction. If this doesn't resolve the issue, I have no other option but to dispute charge with bank. and our That and the following conversation was mostly done as a joke, just to get their attention, as I have already lost any hope to receive my money. It is always recommended to remember that even great businesses have complaints or unhappy customers - think of the type of people who give thumbs down to incredible YouTube videos. Please Player up MIDDLEMAN respond my message and GIVE ME MY MONEY. Let's see what factors determined if this site is a scam or not. That's your problem. Active.. Our Validator gave the rank based on 50 relevant factors. This resulted in a payment error which got through and was confirmed by email. 5). PlayerUp Middleman Services offers complete buyer protection ensuring the buyer will receive a working account before their payment is released to the seller. Is playerup.com legit? Cannot connect to playerup.com? Assuming you didn't misspell the domain name when you looked for it, this business has a medium trust rating. @playerupcom . I tried to contact them in so many different ways and they are not contacting me back! Yes there are a ton of fake middleman who portray themselves as playerup. playerup.com Your email address will not be published. If you need assistance, please contact our live chat: Apart from the payment stuff it's a good site easy way to deal with buyers. Open A Help Ticket 2). It was an error on my end that's why i did not receive my payments. Leading Marketplace for Buying and Selling Reddit Accounts. All good! Why is my credit / debit card being declined when trying to pay 6. After testing several fraud prevention products online, we could certainly say the winner is a browser extension called Guardio. At this point I don't care about money, my illegally revealed personal information or their accusations. Total radio silence since then. He had bought an insurance option, the Middleman took an extra 40$ from the deal and the seller (me) had to get about 200$. Before you decide to work with PlayerUp and their "amazing" middleman services, please consider the following: PlayerUp ranks 1st among Video Game Mods sites. NEW SCAMMED WAY : FAKE PLAYERUP MIDDLE MAN - Summoners War: Sky Arena Many of the comments are not real for the purpose of deceiving new people by using the services of this site. If you found this page helpful when it comes to playerup.com, feel free to share it with your online friends. In May 2021, I gave the game account details to the buyer. The Internet is blowing up with websites. The transaction came to fruition but for a month i have not sent money. 3.) Official PlayerUp Telegram Live Chat - Only Used For Support Purposes. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Discussion in 'Help - Ask Support Questions' started by Mo Allan, 4/29/18. Don't use this service, you can just lose your money. Their support's messages: "Please close that issue offsite" Update: It seems like it takes around 1-144 to send a payment if you are a verified user. Is playerup.com a scam? Copyright 2022 IsSiteDownRightNow, All Rights Reserved. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USE PLAYERUP AT ALL, AVOID AT ALL COSTS. No real person is contacting me. "No Transaction Fees. If playerup.com is not connecting or not working right now for you then try its alternatives. I am here to talk about PlayerUp's Middleman Service, how it works and things to know to avoid getting scammed by users who are pretending to be from PlayerUp. Got instant response and the situation unfolded just as I described in point 3. It didn't take months, it took a couple weeks because of issues with Zelle. Welcome to PlayerUp! Trying opening playerup.com but the site is not working and appears offline today? Had some issues with customer service and waiting on replies on support tickets I placed, no issues with middleman at all. SALES CHAT (SALES ONLY) You can contact them via Telegram, Facebook and Discord. Here is another must-watch video that you might not want to miss: NOTE: This website validator's ratings are intended for information only and not to be relied on when making financial or business decisions. Gave account back to buyer and I was added to another waiting list, had to wait 4+ days. If you are looking for a place to sell or to buy accounts, this is definitely not a good one, avoid PlayerUp at any cost. Website let me buy a product through middleman option- Buy Now. Would recommend this site. 3. PlayerUp Reviews - 61 Reviews of Playerup.com | Sitejabber Go to this link above and click on the live chat bar located on the bottom right of the page. So far so good. Tip for consumers:Use 1 Email When Paying/Site Registration. 2. TELEGRAM INTEGRATED CHAT SUPPORT Love their speed of replies - The website kept crashing previously and seemed buggy. Newer Than: Search this forum only. I canceld the order and still not get my money back and no one aproved my cancelation more that 5 days now. The seller isn't responding to any messages, the middleman isnt responding to messages. My account:mrahmed. From my initial review, the team tried to expedite the transaction and didn't do proper diligence at reviewing and resolving your issue. Resolved - This Transaction Was Cancelled In 2021 Buyers click on a buy now middleman listing and complete payment. Try always to communicate with them about solving your problems. Finally was able to get the full account overall I am satisfied and they cant really act until the payment does travel through so that might cause the delay. am a member of PlayerUp for 2 years the site is very helpful for both buyer and seller protection i i highly recommend this website for both buyer and seller they used to be good unless their system or the website gets an error if you're looking to buy an account or sell you have come to the right place i had some issues on the past but now everything is resolved. See Terms of Use. username vived. A+ every time! Site requires me to re-login on nearly every click (using Chrome.) playerup.com Review - Scam Detector I sold my account two years ago, but still havent received my money. Ignored. This transaction happened in 2020. 2.) It took me months of legal threats to get my money for an account I sold (thousands of dollars). 3). For the Scam Detector readers, Guardio offers a 20% discount - get yours now HERE or by clicking on the button below: Last, but not least, we have one more powerful fraud prevention tool that you should know about and get without a doubt:Surfshark. PlayerUp Middleman Services (Buy Now Option) has successfully completed over 10000+ successful Reddit Account related transactions. PLEASE refund my initial payment asap!! 20% for the dealer sounds quite fair, no? It also. 2.) My payments have been scheduled in the amount of $2956 to be sent to me within a maximum period of 96 hours. It remains for Middleman, who manages the sale process and manages the playerup site, to send the payments to me after the successful completion of the sale procedures. Do not under any circumstances provide them with your personal information, especially with any copies of your ID. If nothing happens, try to communicate with them and remind them of your needs. The payment held by PlayerUp in escrow is then disbursed to the Seller. Have had my ups and downs with this company over the years but in the end everything has worked out smoothly and happy with doing business with playerup since 2018 and will continue to do business with them into 2022. Our team verified their services and they are legitimate. The broker will complete the order within a month. I repeatedly contacted the support team to send my payments, but without actual assistance to complete the payment process, and only promises are made without specifying a deadline for sending payments. Either way 5 star lol. That and the following conversation was mostly done as a joke, just to get their attention, as I have already lost any hope to receive my money. 1.7 out of 5 based on 3 vote(s) Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk. Is playerup.com Safe? playerup Reviews & Safety Check | WOT (Web of Trust) https://m.me/playerupcom 6). By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Middleman: Buyers Guide | PlayerUp: Worlds Leading Digital Accounts Before this, I tried contacting their live chat and support numerous times, and had several two-hour long sessions in their live chat. They are trying to keep my money and don't want Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. I have tried to contact middleman specificly but no one is answering for days now. Last but not least, Surfshark offers 76% off + two months free to the Scam Detector readers. You will be branded as a scammer and a fraud without any proof from their side. Please fix my issue so I can give a good review. I must say, I have never had a web based company call me to assist and he went above and beyond to help me straighten out all my issues, Jordon gets a 5 star. 20% for the dealer sounds quite fair, no? ALL SCAM CENTRAL. If you leave any negative reviews or mention their service in a bad way: first you will be asked to remove it as they only handle support on their own site, and somehow it disturbs their work. Do not under any circumstances provide them with your personal information, especially with any copies of your ID. When you are unemployed and this kind of trader is around you, life looks "funny". Do not use playerup.com, scam site, as a seller, holding my money for no reason, they keep using vouge words and delaying payment. But be kind and positive and don't repeat sending your messages or bothering them with that. You could see more technical details referring to playerup.com in the above box. Payments are canceled, delayed and rescheduled throughout the six months without completing the payment request. During this process, PlayerUp will communicate and guide both the Buyer and Seller and answer any questions they have. Notify me about the newest scams every week. Therefore please try to be patient more, playerup is a trustworty website to sell and buy accounts. Cookie Notice Bought account two days ago and no response or anything, sent btc litereally gotten no response, very unprofessional, Tip for consumers:dont use this site, its a scam. This site scammed me So think very carefully before using their service to buy accounts too. My name on playerup is Bluecifer Transaction ID: 42542869834-9. SCAM. Go To Live Chat Check this: they hide your online searches, which means you will get only organic search results, without tracking and follow-up ads. I sent it all data without cvv fortunately, but then stopped answering me. Before you decide to work with PlayerUp and their amazing middleman services, please consider the following: Making you leave positive reviews in order to get your money is criminal. Then they will cancel your payment without your approval because you refuse to work with them. Playerup review: Middleman service is a scam - Complaints Board Sellers create and post middleman buy now listings for their reddit accounts. You now have both our discord/telegram contacts so in the future you can use that if you need assistance with any minor issues like this that can be resolved within minutes. PlayerUp Middleman Services will only contact you through the Conversation Ticket System under this username @middleman only. They will try to sway you with the promises of payment. If playerup.com is actually down then you can resolve the issue by doing following: Post an inquiry at its forum, twitter or Facebook Page. Now it's December and the payment is still pending. It is about sending the message and warning to any possible users or even victims of this dishonest sorry excuse of a middleman service. PlayerUp: Worlds Leading Digital Accounts Marketplace. "Payments are sent within 1-144 hours after the buyer secures and confirms the account." Required fields are marked *. This company faces severe pressure in dealing with all the services of the site, and you have to be very patient so that all your needs are settled for you as a seller. 1.) Been waiting well over 2 hours for my delivery. Playerup Middleman? : r/PlayerUp - reddit Screenshot: https://imgur.com/aFizF46 https://t.me/playerupcom PlayerUp and its Middleman service is a scamming net. One thing to note, all transactions that goes thru their Middleman Service will be done only thru their SITE not thru Email or any 3rd-party messenger app. Thread Status: Not open for further replies. They paid me in "credits" then when trying to get my wallet paid out they just deleted them and my money. Well, after 6 months, in October I'd open Super Urgent ticket (as they ask for on Trustpilot) and