They, however, do not agree. See last chapter for details.). I said. No, not in fifth year or whatever the other universes do, but from the very beginning from their first year? In the end, it is up to the reader to decide which magical tale they find most appealing. Throughout the series, Percy is forced to make difficult decisions and face his fears in order to protect his friends and the world. Oh well, Percy didn't have much plans anyway. Ten years ago, the dark Lord was vanquished by two babies. Harry Potter + Percy Jackson and the Olympians Crossover. Your so lazy," Ginny scolded. aktuelle uhrzeit deutschland; gedicht seelenverwandtschaft freundschaft; rok aoe commanders; hhnchen gyros spiee; 7 weeks pregnant netmums; beet halbschatten pflanzplan; Total. Percy Jackson and his friends head off to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to track down any remaining mud-bloods. Percy finds out hes a wizard (read the tags), Harry gets the love he deserves, Mrs. Jackson is an entity to fear, Tom Riddle regrets life, Dumbledore is a manipulative piece of shit, Revolution of the demigods and the obsidian duo are hard-core Slytherins. One that isn't related to him through the Gods. Fandoms: Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types, Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling Teen And Up Audiences; No Archive Warnings Apply; F/M, Gen, M/M, F/F; Work in Progress; 09 Nov 2021. In this Universe Harry Potter and Percy Jackson are one in the same. Everyone clicked their glasses together in a very clich way and downed their drink. His brother is the famous Harry Potter and every year he goes to hog warts. Harry always believe in soulmates. Lily and James Potter thought they couldn't have a child. Is there anything I can get you? Harry asked us. , . AU. His presence is often intimidating, and Percy Jackson describes him as wearing white robes with gold threads, appearing immovable and unyielding in Percy Jacksons Greek Gods. Simple. Dumbledore told him that Harry was to be the chosen one and to always protect him. Any queries regarding this, please refer to our Fair Use Disclaimer. #jamespotter Mrs. Weasley smiled. Crossovers Villains. "A non-magical person. Harry just wants to heal and move on from what happened in Rome.Sequel to Summer. You can click on each storys link where available to read it online directly in your browser so no need to download anything! International: 61 + 3 6445 0945 Silver Screen 7. Harry Potter, es curioso como en un mundo se le considera el salvador el chico que sobrevivi y termino con toda una era oscura. Percy Weasley, one of the three oldest members of the Weasley clan, is a sixth-year student at Hogwarts. BAMF Harry Potter. They must be dating or something. If Harry and Percy ever came to blows, Percy would be the victor. Saber el futuro con precisin antes de tiempo puede ser catastrfico. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. I asked intrigued. Like Endless Wonders, everything in this collection is centered around Harry Potter characters. After the second war Percy wants to know how his family is doing, his real family, the Potters. After all he was a wizard. This is my son Percy and his girlfriend Annabeth." Mom introduced us. (After BoO and during Order of the Phoen Percy Jackson has a new mission to accomplish. Harry and Ron joined in. Whether you are a fan of Percy Jackson or Harry Potter, this fanfiction is sure to bring you an enjoyable experience. How does the house stay up like this?" Pepe & Pumki series. Percy had grown up with the knowledge that when his mother was six her parents had died in a plane crash leaving her in the care of her uncle Richard who died of cancer when she was in highschool. I heard three distance pops and three figures came into view. He is also the one who sets the gods boundaries, such as not allowing mortals to gain immortality. What if the golden trio never came to light, but a new, better, Obsidian duo did? He's the son of James Potter and Hecate. What happens when they meet? Gryffindor is where he lives, and it is the setting for both daring and brave people. But the fates have a other plan. Despite the fact that the magical worlds of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson differ greatly, the two series do have many similarities in terms of themes, characters, and settings. Join the two heroes in their epic journey against the world. Albus Dumbledore was surprised when he found a file on one Perseus Jackson Riddle, grandson of Voldemort. All you got to do is wave your wand. ", Mrs. Weasley shook her head, "No, no, dear it's all under control.". Only one can emerge victorious in this ultimate clash of the fantasy titans. Unfortunately, neither have the resources to find each other in childhood, and are too busy fighting for their lives during adulthood. Changes the course of this Universes Fate so utterly that she can no longer see its course. Harry Potter is in his fifth year of Hogwarts. He sent the table flying across the lawn towards the garden. What is Harry Potter Percy Jackson Crossover Fanfiction? #ginny Ahora que un mundo nuevo es mostrado, la mejor herona del olimpo es enviada al pasado para ayudar a derrotar a Voldemort, pero con lo que no contaba Harry Potter, que al enviar a Persephone Jackson es que en ella encontrara a su alma gemela, y es ah donde la historia da un giro inesperado. "So your my aunt? Furthermore, when comparing authors, Rick Riordans books are frequently praised for their diversity and inclusiveness, whereas Rowlings books are lacking in this regard. Is this cousin as normal as Percy thinks he is? CURRENTLY UNDER EDITING & TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH. In comparison to the Harry Potter series, Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief is a better world-building and relatable book. She gives in to the seemingly innocent curiosity and she sees. "Well a half-giant found me in the middle of nowhere, after Uncle Vernon made us move there after the house got filled with letters. He is a fantastic example of what it means to be a Gryffindor, and his presence among the bravest and daring exemplifies this. Percy Jackson is caught in the middle of this new war, sent to eliminate the threat under Chiron's request. Her oath is broken before and after Sirius Black is convicted of murder. With all the humor, action, and suspense youre in for a laugh-out-loud good time. "Join me to the dark side and we shall rule eternally." Come read as little Harry is introduced to the greek godly world before he goes back to the Wizarding World!!! Percy makes a new friend that damns them all. And the reason why TBOAH world don't deserve SEQUEL TO STORY: SEA GREEN MEETS GOLD Which TV series are worth reading? Ananke is many things, she is a primordial, a mother, the personification of necessity and fate itself. These fanfictions are not commissioned or authorized by the original works owner, creator, or publisher. And the Son of the sea, Perseus Jackson? What if his brother is Percy Jackson? When their friendship turns sour, Percy becomes an unofficial ally of the Order of the Phoenix and mentors Harry himself. Harry Potter + Percy Jackson and the Olympians Crossover. "I will shake your hand on one condition, you admit I am more powerful than you." Harry asked. (edit) This is the first book of the trilogy series, (Edit: This fic is abandoned and up for adoption. I burst out laughing. AU. What if Harry Potter had a twin brother? Now, we nearly ARE about to be finished. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger are the children of Olympian gods and must learn to navigate their way through life. ), tldr: percy jackson is a baddass and has 2 kids, dumbledore finds him and sends him to school (kinda), DISCLAIMERhate that bitch jk rowling, i don't suuport anything she says absolute fucking cunt - she doesn't profit off of this in any way. Albus Dumbledore is in the beginnings of his second war, and he doesn't know if he'll survive it. "Ron go set up the table outside please." How to Find the Right Portrait Background. (A Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Crossover) Things don't go as planned, as they both have to remain in England and keep their identity secret from an entirely different, but still supernatural world. O un mejor resumen: Un chico de teatro y un deportista se enamoran, es muy clich pero es gay y ocurre en Halloween, no hay nada ms queer que eso, solo lanlo besties. ", "As is everything," I mutter. This fanfiction follows the adventures of Harry Potter, the famous boy wizard, as he travels to the world of Camp Half-Blood and meets the demigod, Percy Jackson. Tampoco crey que haba un mundo desconocido para todo ellos, en donde solo unos adolescentes luchan para defenderse y no morir. Summer was supposed to be safe, nice, and warm. Dumbledore and Harry join forces to extract him. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. percy jackson and harry potter are cousins fanfiction Percy Jackson and Harry Potter meet in an unexpected way when a magical portal opens up between their two worlds. But between fighting a war, robbing banks and governments, planning his wedding, searching an entire country for splinters of a dark soul, trying to convince his cousin to get a magical education, and reviving a dead pantheon, Percy's not too sure he's going home anytime soon. In comparison, 35 million copies of Percy Jacksons books have been sold, while 500 million copies of these books have been sold. Annabeth, the architectural person she is, stared at it in wonder. ", Harry thought about it for a second before saying, "Yes I have another cousin. Story: The Rumblings of War is an epic tale that follows the lives of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. Cousins (A Percy Jackson, Harry Potter Crossover) Fanfiction. [REQUEST] Good Harry Potter/Percy Jackson crossovers The only person who knows about Percy is Sally and Dumbledore Its a non cliche story of Voldemort's grand son with a new villain and thats all your gonna get so READ IT The events of Harrys childhood bring him to realize Lord Voldemorts imminent presence. But what would happen if the two ever did meet? Do you need any help? KSh0. In the crossover series, fans can read the demigods from Hogwarts (PJo and HP Crossover Fanfiction, 22.1K 409 22). Story: Evolve your reading experience with The Complications of Demigods. They meet the legendary trio of Harry Potter and many other witches and wizards there. Zeus possesses more power than the other two giants, and he is deserving of this power. Make yourselves at home. Lily told me to stop contacting her because she didn't want the evil man to find me. These are all questions that can only be answered if Percy Jackson and Harry Potter were ever to meet. I'm way to lazy to change any of the wrong info PJO x HP Percy Potter is the forgotten brother of the infamous, Harry Potter. But there's a quest, a labyrinth, a sister is found, and a brother is lost (and then found). Story: Step into the magical world of Silver Screen, where fanfiction takes on a life of its own. When they meet, sparks fly and so do spells! She then turned to us. When the two heroes are thrown into a strange new world, they must join forces to defeat a common enemy and save the day. But he's got plenty of tricks up his sleeve. Except for one thing, Percy Jackson and Harry Potter have a lot in common. Percy Jackson And Harry Potter Crossover Fanfiction Stories - Quotev The front door was open. Harry Potter Percy Jackson crossovers proffer new ideas for storylines that expand beyond the restrictions of their originals. Percy/Harry slash. #hogwarts On one hand, Harry Potter has sold 500 million copies around the world, whereas Percy Jackson sold 35 million copies. Despite his victory, Percy is still haunted by the deaths that occurred during the journey. For several years, there has been debate about whether Percy Jackson and Harry Potter are crossover characters. Completed December 19, 2017 Thetis. Slytherin will be a good fit for him because he is a driven individual with a sense of ambition and quick thinking. Annabeth is Slytherin, because she is unable to achieve her goals due to her fatal flaw, ambition. In another Universe Ananke wouldve been able to withhold looking, push aside her curiosity and let her daughters do the jobs they were born for. Story: Step into the magical world of Raven Necros, daughter of Hades, as she attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Demigod life put behind him, he moved to the United Kingdom to start a new life. They are constantly challenged by mythical creatures on their journey, and their fate is decided on their shoulders. I stared up at the multilevel house that looked like it was about to fall over. margin: 0 .07em !important; These two half-blooded, magical teens take on immense odds almost daily, and have taken down immense foes at just 12 years old. His mother handed him his baby brother and told him to always protect Harry. I have every right to borrow her idea." Annabeth Chase & Percy Jackson & Tyson & Grover Underwood, Sally Jackson & Sirius Black & Remus Lupin, Cassandra/Iphigenia (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ajax the Lesser son of Oileus & Harry Potter, Cassandra (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Iphigenia (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Ajax the Lesser son of Oileus (Ancient Greek Religion & Lore), Voldemort (Harry Potter) is Percy Jackson's Grandparent, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, First Task of the Triwizard Tournament (Harry Potter), Second Task of the Triwizard Tournament (Harry Potter), Percy Jackson & Hazel Levesque & Frank Zhang, Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson) & Harry Potter, Hazel Levesque & Harry Potter & Frank Zhang, bc i gotta hurt my blorbo but also i gotta put him back together, but like mostly if not only between annabeth and percy, they went thru war they have Lost Boundaries, also Sadie Kane may or may not make a cameo at some point lol, - | Death Is The Only Ending For The Villain - Kwon Gyeoeul, Annabeth Chase & Percy Jackson & Grover Underwood, Luke Castellan & Annabeth Chase & Thalia Grace. He discovers she had a sister when he returns home from school. Read on to find out how their stories intertwine! Mom nodded, "I know that I had briefly explained it to you before but yes, I am your aunt. Works I will definitely finish someday - why did I even start so many? Ambos tienen una rivalidad que los meter en problemas y como castigo, ambos tienen que organizar un evento escolar. He gave birth to a child as a result of his sexual relations with his granddaughter, as well as a powerful one. And what happens when Percy decides that he needs to help his uncle out? Percy Jackson/Harry Potter - Works | Archive of Our Own The debate between these two writers will undoubtedly go on for some time. #harry Wow I need to stop listening to her. The Hogwarts Quest (Percy Jackson/Harry Potter Crossover) is set to be a huge success among both film fans and those who grew up watching the Harry Potter series. Harry Potter is the story of a young wizard navigating his way through the wizarding world, while Percy Jackson follows the adventures of a teenage demigod as he battles mythological monsters. Despite his short fuse, he is an excellent hero. Story: Harry Potter Percy Jackson fanfiction is an enthralling read that fuses the two beloved worlds into a single, magical story. The Harry Potter and Percy Jackson series are two of the best-selling childrens book series of all time. Percy Jackson meets Harry Potter in the aftermath of the Giant War at Hogwarts. The characters are deeply developed and the story is compelling. , . Sometimes however curiosity gets the better of her, and she peeks at the course of the Universes Fate. He's in his final year of university, he's just proposed to Annabeth, they're still dealing with Tartarus - it's fair to say his plate is pretty damn full. Annabeth just rolled her eyes. Project Fiction does not own any likenesses to characters fictional or real displayed on this site. Join Percy Jackson and the gang as they journey to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for an adventure youll never forget. "Well Harry is a wizard so that's not really normal and the cousins on my dads side are well let's just say they're a little wacky." She and James had a kid named Harry. Percy Jackson and his friends are wizards, but will they like it in Hogwarts? I understand that; however, I do not agree with everything you have to say. This is one adventure that you will have to read to find out. "Wow gramps, you couldn't do any better?" What are you waiting for? Not a relaxing vacation, instead, the heroes get a glimpse into what could very well be the start of a third war while the Titans and Voldemort are still not done with them. The stories that are mentioned in this list are all well written and engaging within the established universes of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, and they will keep you entertained for hours on end. He was a Gryffindor, but consorted with Hufflepuffs, Ravenclaws, and even Slytherins. Mientras que en otro mundo se le considera un simple extrao, alguien que no ha demostrado pertenecer junto con ellos, que no ha demostrado ser digno de ser un hroe, de ser un semidis. The Master Bolt, his legendary weapon, is the only thing that he cannot live without. Some people believe that Percy Jackson is the better series, despite the fact that Harry Potter fans outnumber Percy Jackson fans. Each other. Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. There are unmentioned prophecies, understanding mysteries, and discovering entire worlds. percy jackson and harry potter are cousins fanfiction. What else is going on at the camp? They both battle against evil forces and have a special affinity for magical creatures. Harry inconspicuously grabbed Ginny's hand. I'll try to make things Canon as Possible. He is a teacher for a new subject, Muggle Fighting. A.K.A. We are going to have a look at the crossovers between the 2 worlds owned by J.K Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series and Rick Riordan the author of the Percy Jackson series. Not only has his old evil grandfather Kronos Aka the time freak risen again, but he brings along another friend. Harry Potter It should have ended when Gaea fell asleep but Percy Jackson should have known it wouldn't end for him. They must be dating or something. Because my upbringing has been similar to Percy Jacksons, I enjoy the Percy Jackson series slightly more. Other Cousin Chapter 1, a Harry Potter + Percy Jackson and - FanFiction **********Este es un crossover masivo de Memorias de Idhn, Crnicas de Narnia, Peercy Jackson y Harry Potter. Serpent of the Seas BACKUP/DRAFT - Speculative_Silliness - Harry Potter The stakes are high as Percy and Harry embark on quests that will shake up the world around them. Despite his promise, Nico di Angelo leaves Camp Halfblood again to investigate the case of an escaped soul. His mother handed him his baby brother and told him to always protect Harry. Percy Jackson has a normal cousin. I heard three pairs of feet on the stairs and two red headed teens, one a boy, one a girl, walked into the room followed by a black haired boy with glasses. Take a magical journey with Percy Jackson as he confronts the Dark Lord and finishes his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But for everyone who knows him, they also know that leaving him in the middle is the absolute worst idea ever. He might have agreed to this, but that doesn't mean he's planning on wasting his time in Britain. Percy Jackson is set in Camp Half-Blood, while Harry Potter is set in the magical world of Hogwarts, where witches and wizards coexist. On December 1, 2004, my aunt Petunia ente Percy Jacksons The Heir of the Dark Lord is a Harry Potter and Percy Jackson Crossover Fanfic. When she saw us, she stopped turned up the stairs and yelled, "Harry dear, your family is here!" Harry Potter And Percy Jackson Crossover Fanfiction Stories That he had other options besides liv Cousins (A Percy Jackson, Harry Potter Crossover). By in linseneintopf mit kartoffeln in linseneintopf mit kartoffeln Book number 680 7 4 is the first book to be published. Is he my cousin? " ?" We walked across the lawn towed the house. Percy jackson is an AVENGER. #patunia As a result of his being a Parselmouth, Harry is left alone. Featuring all your favorite characters from both universes, Wizards and Demigods is sure to please fans of both series. But he will pull every string and take every improbable path to make sure he succeeds. But in this one Ananke peeks. It is interesting how a simple letter from Harry Potter to Percy Jackson after his name got spit out of The Goblet of Fire can change the entire Wizarding World. "Boys." Draco has always had his eyes on the Girl Who Lived, but he have no idea how to act around pretty girls. Harry Potter and the Lightning Thief 2. Rowling was able to tap into these resources to create a fantastic world, and Riordan did the same with Percy Jackson. He met Harry Potter, the most wonderful person in the entire univ Percy Jackson to the rescue again, but this time, it's not as easy. Con su herencia draconiana recin despertada y tantos mundos juntos tendr un montn de dolores de cabeza Al igual que amor y parejas destinadas. In a fight between Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, it was Percy Jackson who emerged victorious. After hearing a prophecy that had to do with a Child of Magic that would help The Child of Prophecy and restore the Olympians to power Hecate tracks down her most powerful child. When does Percy meet Chaos and get sent back to Earth to face his old family after like 20 years. Sequel to Family Is Everything. I think Arthur is coming home soon." Chiron owes Albus Dumbledore - it's quite a dangerous position to be in, and he knows it. Annabeth is a web star who just cant seem to catch a break, while Percy is the rockstar everyone loves. Harry Potter decide empezar a escribir una gua despus de iniciar una relacin con Percy Jackson. Chronicles of Raven Necros and Harry Potter 9. Harry Potter is in his fifth year of Hogwarts. He'd finally found them. He is a man who dispenses justice and wisdom, as well as the leader of a global balance of power. And I guess you can call him normal. We both shook our heads. When Harry and Diana Potter were born, one was born a child of the sea and magic while the other was born a child of magic. Action Fantasy Wizards Greek Gods Crossover Scarlett Potter. Instead of meeting Chaos, Percy goes home to his mom and stepdad, Paul. Harry answered. Harry appears to be a nice boy. Youve all heard of the boy who lived, Harry Potter Im sure. #camphalf-blood Percy Jackson, without a doubt, is the superior series due to its plot balance as well as the quality of growth it provides. Tagari Publications He is a mute. Everything belongs to J.K.Rowling and Rick Riordan. With enemies on all sides, will Percy be able to keep everyone safe? Percy Jackson Harry Potter | Percy Jackson | Adventure Fantasy Hogwarts Magic Demigods Camp Half Blood Witches And Wizards Golden Era Aisling McKeon is the Daughter of Apollo. What happens when they meet? Cousins (A Percy Jackson, Harry Potter Crossover) - Molly - Wattpad Or someone. As he finds out about this new wizard world, he stumbles upon the troubles of keeping his secret. This story follows the lives of the next generation following on from the Percy Jackson and Harry Potter books. And if it's not too much trouble I'll have coffee please." Percy is a demigod and a wizard, protecting those he loves after losing so much in the second titan war. Born from the creator Chaos herself and adopted by Order and Poseidon Despite nobody knowing he was preparing them for an ultra war, which will unite the DemiGods and Wizard/Witches. a perry (percy jackson x harry potter fanfic. Ron had a large table hovering in the air when we walked around the side of the house. Ambos tienen una rivalidad que los meter en problemas y como castigo, ambos tienen que organizar un evento escolar. But it's a pretty normal, familiar world. yall remember when I said voldy was good? Cmo logro ser novio de un semidios? yall remember when I said voldy was good? Pokemon Harry said as he got up and walked out the door. However, after his 18th birthday Charlie Jackson set out after 14 years in search of his lost siblings and to find out the truth of what happened to his parents. he said holding out his hand, clearly ignoring my comment. Zeus is not only a powerful leader, but he is also an intelligent leader. But what if they met? Or would their differences prove to be too much for them to overcome? ******** Story: Hermione, Daughter of Hecate is the perfect read for any Harry Potter or Percy Jackson fan. Their suspicions become stronger a Percy Jackson and Harry Potter, two of our most favored heroes, meet in this epic adventure. Jk here's the real description #potter Harry Potter nunca crey que algo as sucedera. Menu. ( PJO/HP ) 432 pages Completed August 14, 2020 11QueenSupreme11 Percy Jackson The Heroes of Olympus Harry Potter | George Weasley Ethan Nakamura Annabeth Chase . This time, at least, it wasn't from mythological Greek monsters. Star Wars What if he was a wizard? When they were eight, Harry and Percy potter were separated. "Come in! You really are a wise girl." Too bad the wizards, which are real apparently (!? Twenty-six years later, a five-year-old Harry Potter was left in an alley of New York City. The series follows the life of Percy, a demigod, and his friends as they go on various quests to protect the world from evil forces. #harrypotter Percy Jackson comes to Hogwarts after given a Quest, that Albus Dumbledore and Chiron have agreed on. Percy Jackson and Harry Potter are both stories about coming of age, adventure, and magic, despite the fact that their settings are vastly different. Harry Potter. Percy Jackson The Heroes of Olympus Harry Potter | Ron Weasley Annabeth Chase Draco Malfoy . His own twin brother doesn't remember him. Ginny was making lights hang over the trees. An all evil all powerful Wizard that goes by the name Voldemort. Percys example reminds us that even in the midst of adversity, we can be courageous and brave. . Harry is the master of the Elder Wand, the most powerful wand in the wizarding world, and Percy has the strength and power of the gods at his command. While both series have their merits, it is ultimately up to personal preference which one is better. What would happen if Percy Jackson was Harry's godfather instead of Sirius Black? So he did. When Ben and May Parker find out they have another nephew named Percy, their lives are flipped upside down as the world of myths and monsters mixed with the world of superheroes and villains. Is this cousin as normal as Percy thinks he is? Percy and Annabeth Chase are a significant figure in the story. On the other hand, Percy suggests, "Why not cause a little bit of trouble?". Dumbledore, Snape, Li Percy is well known in camp half- blood but he may have lied about his past. #annabethchase #camphalf-blood #cousins #diagonalley #ginny #granger #harry #harrypotter #hermione #hogwarts #jamespotter # . Percy Jackson has always been a witch. , , . Mrs. Weasley came out with her wand in front of her suspending a tray of food. If Percy Jackson was to attend Hogwarts, it is likely that he would be sorted into Gryffindor. A Journey Of Epic Proportions: Experience Percy Jackson The Musical Live! "This is the place!" These careers are your best chance to get a job in 2023, The BOPs Approved Fiction Books: Whats Allowed In US Prisons, Will There Be A Third Movie In The Percy Jackson Franchise Exploring The Possibility Of A Will Solace Movie, Does Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief Have Hermes Shoes.