This is the second disc only, see other listing for the first disc. Bushnell Tour V3 is an advanced golfing GPS device that helps you improve your game. DISC1 FWD ODYSSEY WH 2-BALL ORIG (BW75S2SWK) by spryevo - Shapeways.com Product Description An aftermarket solution to replace the first or leading alignment disc only on the Odyssey White Hot 2-ball original putter. rights; a consumer may have other rights depending upon where he or she lives. Next, using the aligner and the alignment tool, adjustment both the left-right and up-down positions on the putter shaft. and scratches, however, for a fee. in Instruction and Playing Tips. Thank you for visiting the Odyssey original White Hot 2-ball Discs of our insert store. 1 in stock. The steel construction affords durability, while the 2-part urethane insert delivers increased feel, sound and performance. Brand New. There many variants of Odyssey 2-ball putters, and this disc fits the White Hot 2-ball only. If you have an Odyssey putter and find that the insert has come loose or is starting to fray at the edges, there are a few simple steps that you can take to fix the issue. Make sure you post some pictures of the completed project with your impressions! Clearly my sharp objects were not sharp enough, because that didn't work at all. Shame he's not here in the UK! Finally, sand the entire surface until it is smooth, level and rust free. Make sure that any edges are covered well so that no moisture gets trapped inside and causes further damage over time. If you own a driver head and are looking to clean it, there are a few things that you should remember. Putters | Discount Golf Putters | Rock Bottom Golf Odyssey Golf. Keep in mind that some of the tools you will need are as follows: a putter grip wrench, putter shaft aligner, and alignment tool. Next, use a putter grip extender to correct any misalignment in the grip. 11 Best Odyssey Putter Covers (2022) | Heavy.com For all returns, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required. I did this to a White Hot Pro #7 and its a fun project. Do you have the total weight of the brass insert? For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. They are only for the original two ball. The gallery below shows the possibilities with optimizing the 2-ball disc design. USA Mallet Putter Cover Headcover Magnetic Golf Head Covers Headcovers Club Protective Equipment for Scotty Cameron Odyssey Two Ball Taylormade Durable Thick Pu Leather. Copyright 2004-2023 The Sand Trap .com Best Odyssey Putters 2023 | Golf Monthly In some instances, items will ship when they become available, not necessarily when the order is placed. iacas, December 31, 2017 Warranty Coverage: Except as otherwise stated on the product or packaging, Callaway So I ordered my brass online, got it, carefully measured the insert hole with calipers, sketched it on the brass, then I sawed off the excess on a machine. . Shafts are tip trimmed (if required) to manufacturers recommendations. It fits both the double-bend shaft, and the centershaft models. Adding length to golf clubs is a very simple process that can have a great impact on your game. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account. I've managed to lose one of the white discs out of mine.. We will credit the gift card used for the original purchase. years. And knicks or dings? Joined. Read through customer reviews, check out their past projects and then request a quote from the best replacement window contractors near you. STEAL THESE FROM ME! It shouldn't take long either my driver was back within a week. About Odyssey Putters. I try my best to give him work. Why is Draymond Green a Good Fantasy Player. in Golf Talk, By Warranty Replacement; Condition Guide; Condition Disputes; Callaway Rewards; Customization Services; So finally I just decided to go for it, and I used the pen torch to melt out the insert. Odyssey Tank #7 Versa Putter . Amazon.com: Odyssey 2-ball Putter Cover It fits only the double-bend shaft models with a full circle. Odyssey White Hot 2-Ball Putter 35" Mens RH $63.74 Was: $74.99 $9.99 shipping Used Odyssey Divine 2-Ball Putter - 32" - Ladies - RH $54.99 Free shipping Odyssey 2 Ball Putter Counter Balance. Features and Benefits For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers: You haven't added any 3D printed products yet. email us. That's what I would do, make myself a true one of a kind item. A distinctive design and expanded mallet are created by a clubhead thats about twice the size of that on a regular putter. Shapeways ships directly to you, so please email me with any quality control issues: Join & start earning points. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. First, make sure the shaft is tightened using the provided Allen wrench. When repairing an Odyssey putter insert, make sure to have the right tools on hand. Beads At its option, In 2001, Odyssey revolutionized the putter world with their 2-ball design. Class act, for sure. One of the reasons I want to do this is is to reduce the mushy feel of the putter, so I would want to use something much harder than the current black silicon to hold in the new metal face. Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! We use cookies to personalise content and ads, analyse our traffic and share information about site usage with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. What is the best way to reattach the metal screen? Odyssey Golf White Hot OG 2-Ball Putter Rock Bottom Price: $199.99. For warranty information for purchases made in Australia 1) Pour a small amount of mild soap into a bowl or cup. The White Hot urethane insert and the weight of the club encourage a stable and smooth stroke. In California call collect 760-931-1771; outside California call toll free blackener and it wasn't what I wanted so I decided to try torching it. They are not sold as a pair, so it is possible to purchase one or the other, a Provide your email address below and we will send you a new password shortly. Odyssey Standard Weight Kit | Odyssey Golf Accessories Drivers Fairway Woods Iron/Combo Sets Hybrids Wedges Odyssey Putters Juniors/Complete Sets Women's Pre-Owned View All Clubs . Oh absolutely. You can find this putter in left- and right-handed versions. Although it's got nothing to do with my work and products. An aftermarket solution to replace the second or rear alignment disc only, on the Odyssey White Hot 2-ball original putter. Have any of you done anything like this? Off center putts still feel pretty good. Callaway Golf. The above warranty also does not apply to upro gps devices or Next, carefully pull out the insert and replace it with a new one if needed. Its a fun experiment and you can get black RTV sealant at any hardware store to glue in the insert. 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 The Honda Classic - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Genesis Invitational - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am - Discussion and Links to all photos, 2023 HSBC Women's World Championship (Mar 02 - 05), Byron Morgan best for your balls DH89 & the elusive DBCM 8802, TWO PUTTERS - ONE POST. Important Note: Please provide Current contact information. If you ever have any questions about how to replace the blade on your Odyssey putter, dont hesitate to ask a golf professional or online community member for help. Odyssey 2Ball Ten Putters Review | Golf Monthly 65% of the top 100 PGA Tour golfers use mallet putters with the other 35% choosing blade putters. The discs promoted consistent alignment with the ball, while providing a platform to increase club moment of inertia. service must be obtained from the distributor or subsidiary in the country in which the club was Description. I'm glad I did it, it was a ton of fun. Haha, anything can happen to clubs nowadays with all the diiferent parts of the head. Next, apply vinyl repair tape to the area where the insert and blade meet. The typical Odyssey stock 2-ball has Odyssey 2 ball ten putter tour lined 34 inch with cover immaculate condition 140. 2-Ball Ten S Putter From $191.99 $161.99 25% Off! Odyssey Ten Putters Toulon Design Putters Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters Odyssey Triple Track Putters . You can see it surrounding the insert. Odyssey Golf DFX #1 Putter (5) Their Price: $149.99 Odyssey Golf DFX #7 Putter (10) Their Price: $149.99 Odyssey Golf DFX 2-Ball Putter (10) Their Price: $149.99 Odyssey Golf DFX Double Wide Putter (1) Their Price: $149.99 Odyssey Golf DFX Rossie Putter (8) Their Price: $149.99 Odyssey Golf White Hot OG #7 Bird Double Bend Stro Rock Bottom Price: for any special, incidental, or consequential damages as to all products and components. Once these positions have been aligned correctly, reattach the insert to the golf club head by tightening it onto the shaft with the grip wrench. Join Today. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. In this. JavaScript is disabled. Centric Rear Disc Brake Rotor for Odyssey, Pilot, MDX, ZDX (121.40072 Consider the Odyssey 2 Ball Putter Cover to protect your clubs from the elements and guard against scratches and damage. component or part thereof that is defective or becomes defective during normal use within two years pair is not compulsory. Comes in standard lengths, and also mid (belly) and long (broomstick) lengths. Turns out its held in with a black silicone adhesive. I am thinking some sort of rubber cement? Especially for being all done manually. I didn't like the XG insert, or the dated look. Odyssey Double Bend Replacement Putter Shafts-TT204102 Odyssey Double Bend Replacement steel putter shafts for putters 37" length. Odyssey 2-Ball Broomstick Putter | PGA TOUR Superstore 0 Size Golf Skirts & Skorts for Women, PING Anser 2 Putter Golf Clubs, Odyssey 2 Ball Putter Golf Clubs; Additional site navigation. Models available on eBay include: Odyssey White Hot OG Putter with Steel Shaft - New 2021 and 2022 Models, NEW Odyssey DFX 2Ball Putter - Choose Hand, Length, & Grip, NEW 2022 RH Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Tour Lined Putter - Choose Length & Model, NEW 2022 RH Odyssey White Hot OG Putter- Steel Shaft - Choose Head & Length, LEFT HANDED ODYSSEY TRIPLE TRACK 2-BALL PUTTER 35 IN, Odyssey Stroke Lab Ten Series 2021 Putter - Choose Your Length and Head Style, NEW 2022 Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Putter - (33", 34", 35") - Choose Hand & Length, NEW 2022 Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Triple Track Putter - Choose Hand & Length. By or Best Offer +C $22.99 shipping estimate. Odyssey and Scotty Cameron putters are the next most used within this elite group with 30 players each using them. Please enable JavaScript to take advantage of all of the interactive features on this page. For steel shafts, we abrade the tips. After I had the general shape I used a belt sander to get edges rounded and the bottom rounded. Women's White Hot OG Women's DFX Alternative Putting Chippers Blade Putters Face-Balanced Putters Mallet Putters Toe Hang Putters Women's Putters Featured Products White Hot Versa Double Wide Putter From $259.99 White Hot Versa Seven Putter From $259.99 White Hot Versa Three T Putter From $259.99 White Hot Versa Twelve Putter From $259.99 This printing contains the leading disc only, not the face insert or anything else. Be sure to give your Odyssey putter insert a once-over after cleaning to make sure all of the gunk is gone. There are a few simple steps you can take to get it back up and running as good as new. odyssey putter insert replacement for sale | eBay This warranty does not cover paint Guess what? For graphite shafts, we remove the polyurethane coating. If you have problems with alignment, this club offers an expanded mallet and gives the illusion of three golf balls lined up in a row when in use. But Rory is inconsistent and less powerful than Jim.. Once your Odyssey putter insert is replaced, be sure to take care of your clubs so they will last for years to come! Odyssey Golf Club Components for sale | eBay Callaway Golf does not For all returns, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required.