I have one now that the connection is both ways. I agreed to what you said that we knew we have a purpose you are a big proponent of personal hygiene, sometimes taking 2 or 3 showers a day, feeling like you dont belong to this planet, yet you are grounded. A very distinct birthmark on my knee! Life is a reflection. If you have a problem, theyll solve it. They are not from the same planet as us, but rather a different star system. So thank you for this. Hi Jasmine! On a large scale, this also means you show humanity that we are all One and part of the same source. Consider: It is often said that the Elohim were the first to seed this planet with 12 root races, , but the Elohim themselves are of Lyran decent. The reason you can overcome challenges is due to the millions of challenges Lyrans have faced in their long existence. I would like to say that I loved this text! As was mentioned previously, all Starseeds carry some markers of their alien origins. Lyran starseeds are caring, strong and compassionate. You are a doing person who like to go all in. They might conserve some remnants of their original form, but at the end of the day, the body theyll inhabit on Earth is a human one. I have reason to believe there was a great sacrifice involved and wondering if you have any insight on that? But these are the biggest personality hints that can tell you youre a Lyran Starseed. The crazy thing is Ive known them for years. Didnt the Lyran seed the Arcturians and the Arcturian seeded the Pleiadians. You do not understand why some people around you seem to live in a state of constant fear of what tomorrow will bring. As a Lyran starseed, you might already have vivid dreams, lucid dreams, and/or naturally astral travel in your dreams. If youre wondering if youre a Lyran Starseed, one question youll probably have is if your appearance fits. If a Lyran starseed wants something, theyll get it. The thing now that I dont understand is how this relates to the continents like Lemuria and Atlantis and stuff, that I can often come across. You might find yourself getting bored of things easily and feel anxious to move on to the next new thing then the next. The most striking thing was their distinctive cat-like or bird-like features. If youre a Lyran starseed, its likely that other people look to you when things go pear-shaped. They were invested in humanitys development, so it stands to reason that their descendants are just as fascinated by ancient civilizations. Lyrans are the first to embrace the idea that happiness comes from within. 23 Sings That You're a Lyran Starseeds. If anything, theyre here to have a good time and teach humans to loosen up in the process. That doesnt mean that they arent passionate people, because they are. Read more about Julia Lundin. Now I see looking forward to deeper meditations and connections to come. You can watch it here: https://youtu.be/5qDpIQHZrPM Sending you lots of love and blessings! I am a retired International Flight Attendant and recently a retired Registered Nurse, so I feel Ive done my duty, but I know I have more to give . If youre ready to find out what your soulmate looks like, get your own sketch drawn here. The ability to fly was added for personal enjoyment. Yes Ive woken recently after hell. Lyran starseeds are all about getting results and achieving their goals, but they arent necessarily happy to wait around for that to happen. As a Lyran starseed, you may be drawn to a career in something like photojournalism or travel blogging. You are very independent and dont like being controlled by your parents or society. Lyran Starseed Traits & Characteristics. I always had sumflower seeds with me and when my friend-birdscame to me, they came to eat from my hand. You may feel compelled to help others solve their problems. Its also likely that the sight of space tugs at your naturally inquisitive mind. NASA isnt launching most of us into space in our lifetimes. Lyrans tend to be quite grounded in the physical and 3-dimensional world. Lyran starseeds are very solution-oriented and are good at getting things done, as you absorb information very quickly, like a sponge. . Just like Pleiadian starseeds, you would make an excellent leader. As you can see, your Lyran Starseed mission is absolutely crucial to the progress and evolution of the galaxy. Whether its fighting for your rights as a citizen, or simply standing up for the truth, you dont hesitate to speak up and take action, even if it makes you unpopular with some people. But if theres a part of you that still wants to know more, I recommend speaking to a genuine advisor. Look for Lyra and the stars of Lyra in your birth chart, OR have someone who analyzes birth charts do it for you! Without it, everything would become too predictable and boring. Lyrans are some of the oldest starseed souls, and this explains why they tend to be some of the most experienced. Youre probably comfortable giving orders, and others are drawn to you for advice and direction. The Lyrans understand that the level of consciousness on planet Earth has an effect on every other part of the universe, as everything in intrinsically linked. The truth is, it can be hard to get to the bottom of our identity and spiritual background. Through spiritual awakening, starseeds activate their powers. She should take a Pledeijan to serve her. The sacral chakra is right above, just below the navel. I have had the sense that I am a very old soul my whole life. Its already difficult for a regular human to figure out their purpose, let alone of the most advanced and evolved ancient spiritual races! So imagine how difficult it is when youre an advanced spiritual being! You could be a Lyran starseed if you have a reputation as a problem-solver. But this year i think is my time to become more than just a junkie. I instantly went to look it up. In the Lyran Star system. Lyran starseeds are some of the most complex beings out there, and there are many more traits that you can use to identify yourself as one. Thank you so much for all your work getting this information together for many of us. You have a healthy skepticism of things you dont know or understand, and an unwavering desire to learn more. They like the idea of the nomadic way of life, traveling, seeing the world. Lyran starseeds are incarnated souls from Lyra who have come to . planet .doesnt have any $$$$ on it. And not even rejection, setbacks, or criticism can stop you. People are drawn to them because of their gentle nature, but they should be cautious not to be taken advantage of by others exploiting this loving side of their personality. I mentioned them earlier. Reading this made my energy escalate to the point that my Hannes felt like they were on fire. But unfortunately, this home no longer exists. Lyrans are here to help us realize our true nature. In fact, youre always on the lookout for new things to try. Of course, you still use sound judgment but youre open to new ideas and dont limit your thinking with preconceptions. Being a Lyran starseed is so recognizably to me! Its partially because they have been through a devastating war and centuries of expatriation, yet remain so confident. I told my bestest friend, who is andromeda, about all of this as our spiritual journey is forever developing together and so she mentioned Lyra. Thans Stephanie, I can relate to this so much, I am just puzzling the pieces that I start to remember. If so, you just might be a Lyran starseed. Now that youre familiar with the common characteristics and traits of Lyran starseeds, its time to do a little self-reflection. If youre drawn to Lyra and/or youre a Lyran starseed, we will share more about Lyran starseed markings, our ancient star origins, associated gods, and how to incorporate these beliefs into your modern spiritual practice. Lyran starseeds are the oldest souls in our whole galaxy. I used to be extremely skeptical of psychics and their knowledge of starseeds myself. This is essentially the Lyran starseed mission.. Theyre just also very good at keeping their passions from getting out of hand. Click here to try it out and zero in on exactly what purpose you have in this lifetime. This often makes them into a bit of a generalist. If you feel the draw towards travelling, you may be interested in visiting some of the most spiritual places on earthto deepen your connection with your Lyran starseed self. . Lyran Starseeds have "the itchy feet". The idea of spirit animals, which I have covered in this post, is strongly linked to starseeds. A Lyran Starseed loves having a great time and celebrates their body. Time to dust it off and play. While everyone is different, there are a few consistent trends that we see among those of this origin! They have a very long history with the earth. I dont have little ones but have a very paternal and protective nature . Appearances can be deceiving, and Lyran starseeds are more identifiable by their inner characteristics than the superficial way they appear to the human eye. Thank you! Origin of Lyran Starseeds Lyra is the place of the Lyran's creation. That the ancient races from the Lyra constellation may actually be our earliest ancestors who seeded us on this planet. 20 Traits, Mission & Appearance. Many starseeds are plagued by a constant sense of homesickness that follows them around. However, be aware that this can make you burn out as a result. Do the lyran starseeds know that they are such? Lyran Starseed - 12 Signs You're From Lyra (POWERFUL PROOF) Unfortunately, I do not get that back from them and I often feel that they want tojust to keep me down. Some people hate chaos and avoid it at all costs. I was blown away by the traits! Definetely, I am Lyran. 17 Lyran Starseed Traits! Are You A Lyran Starseed? Theres a shortcut to all that. Starseeds came to Earth for a divine purpose. Are You a Lyrian Starseed? 12 Signs to Know - Numerologist.com Thoth, the Ibis-headed god of Ancient Egypt may be an Avian star being and an ancestor to Lyran starseeds. Relationships are a key part of anyones life, and its another place we can find signs that youre a Lyran Starseed. Hello! I have been doing some research now and feel very connected to the Lyran Starseed! Lyran Starseed - Are you from Lyra? - Souls Space Are You a Lyran Starseed? 12 Signs Your Soul Belongs to The Galaxy'S Youre probably much more comfortable when people come to you for help. Driven by their strong curiosity, Lyrans are always on the lookout for new experiences. If this list seems to describe you pretty well, then you might be a Lyran starseed. My present boss did it to me recently and I know, it is the beginning of the end with her. But remember that as our time each day is limited, some choices do need to be made. Today, you likely hate the thought of relying on anyone else for anything. You can wait and eventually figure out how to use them on your own. Im allergic to cats though but find them interesting, Im guessing the physical body I am using In this World was given to me and not from the true self. They dont feel supported by routines that they cant easily break. We love hearing from our dedicated readers. Weve already seen several telltale signs that you could be a Lyran starseed. Now is the time for old souls to make their way from the depths of the universe to Earth and guide us through this transitional period with their pure spiritual wisdom. I am very new to all this but everything you say is just right. Though some will be the same, as both are from Lyra. I have been having a wild spiritual awakening. And then again, the same happens. You dont want to waste any time on anything that doesnt contribute to your overall health and well-being which is why you pursue activities that are both physically and mentally stimulating. But one thing this means is that they tend to be a bit impatient. Here are the 7 biggest signs of a Lyran starseed based on their interests and natural gifts. As we've already mentioned, Lyrans are one of the oldest starseed races and originate in the Lyra constellation. Blessings. From giving you clarity on the situation to supporting you as you make life-changing decisions, these advisors will empower you to make decisions with confidence. They have helped me out greatly in the past and answered all the questions I was having: Am I really a starseed? Theyve gone through a lot of cycles of reincarnation, and their easygoing and adaptable natures mean that theyre good at keeping both feet on the ground. Even in their human form, Lyran Starseeds are encoded with Lyran DNA and ancient wisdom that will unlock after their starseed awakening. Even at a young age, you give off a sense of maturity and wisdom. You always come back to the truth that you create your own happiness. Theres no perfect test that can tell you whether you have these starseed origins, but you can see how many of these characteristics apply to you. And the best way to know for sure is to speak with a gifted advisor at Psychic Source. Ive always looks at the stars and Orion system with longing and sorrow. This article gives you a lot of insight into Lyran Starseeds and the signs that you could be one. The silver lining of this ancestral experience is that it encoded you with great perseverance. How to Find Your Starseed Markings - SELFFA So i wanted to say thank you and please keep up the work you are doing. What often gives them away is their Lyran eyes. They love novelty and freedom. A Lyran Starseed has a wide range of interests, and they have an intense passion for learning. Yes, Lyran starseeds are likely to have an affinity to cats and birds. Many Lyran starseeds relate closely to the Feline race of Lyran star ancestors. He is also helpful in sacred geometry and will tell you the secrets of the Universe. Lyran starseeds also love novelty and adventure. Could it really be? This doesnt mean you look for attention quite the opposite in fact. You dance with the ebbs and flow of life. Theyre the kind of people who will gladly call off of work sick in order to spend a day hiking or whitewater rafting instead. How Lyran Starseeds Look Feline features are prominent in Lyrans. (which I usually never do lol) Id like to share my experience of realizing that Im a Lyran Starseed! Starseed Types You Should Know About - Spiritual Unite I started by asking for more love and light be sent to each chakra by my Higher Self. Everything else is just an identity , I am Lyran, what was left of my family after the destruction we went to the Pleiades, I guess I chose to come to Earth, I was dropped into a dysfunctional family and when I was 5 I was visited by my feline family and they told me I had to bring love & light into this crazy family, I tried my best, now Im 64, I live alone, ppl drive me crazy, I want to spread my knowledge but Im tired and isolating. Lyran Starseeds: Origins, Starseed Markings - Otherworldly Oracle Lyrans were technologically advanced intellectuals who gave their knowledge to early humans. But I woke up emboldened. Read more about. Am. They look like bird-humanoids, and interestingly the star Vegas name in Arabic means Falling Eagle. From twin flames to psychics to dream interpretation, we cover it all. It all makes sense now! Put simply, Lyrans are a type of starseeds advanced spiritual beings that originate in other planets and realms. This is a great way to explore life and discover new hobbies that can make you happy. Their appearance on Earth today is more of a legacy of survival than out of a desire to complete a mission. Lyran starseeds have a bit of a reputation for hedonism. This includes validation, protection, and even affection. Consider working with them in your spiritual practice. Reading about these characteristics gave me shivers all over my body and tears in my eyes and although this should speak for itself Im still doubting and continue to read everything I can find about the different starseed origins and try to figure out which one I am so ridiculous! When I discovered about Lyra lion beings I just knew thats where my soul is from. Could you share where you had your readings done? But all this variety can mean that you constantly need more of it. You might find yourself straying from your path, trying out different things, and making some costly mistakes before you stumble on the truth. Am I a Lyran starseed, and what is my purpose in the physical world? The insight is the perfect piece at the perfect time. This is for good reason people tend to see you as a leader, and your advice is also generally pretty solid! I developed a weird pattern on the back of my neck and they pointed out that it looked like a Lyran. And it was one of the best decisions Ive ever made. Years later I discovered that a couple of planets inhabited by the original Lyrans were destroyed in a galactic war with the Alpha Draconians and many Lyrans were forced to escape to other galaxies and assimilate into their new cultures. Lyran Starseed Spiritual Ascension, Sirian Starseeds Message These are people who are confident and independent from the get-go, which can often cause problems with parents and teachers. Maybe we are more than we think Lyran starseeds are often regarded as 'old souls', they live in the present moment and are regarded as the wisest ones among all of the . cat-like appearance: almond shapes eyes and cat-like nose, hard-working, you dont mind physical labor, you need more sleep than the average person (9+ hours). 9 possible reasons why, 10 spiritual meanings of yawning you need to know about, What is a spiritual journey? You might not always be able to stop injustice from happening, but youll never stop trying to make things better for the people around you. If theres one thing you hate, its falling into a routine or getting stuck in a rut. Lyran Starseed Traits | The Starseeds Compass I recently came across someone that channels the starseeds and I was told my main lifetime I was eliphaunt people and my other life was lion people I cant find much on eliphaunt people I have found some interesting info on lion people I do remember as a child having bad dreams of little people tying me down with ropes every night unless I slept in my grandmas room so I slept there a lot as a young kid.. thank you for this beautiful info hopefully I can connect with more people like me and maybe fully connect all this better. You accept that there is good and bad in the world, but believe that humans have the potential to be much more than they are currently. Lyran Starseed: Traits and Characteristics - StarseedSigns.com It means that you are self-assured, and people trust you because they can sense the deep wisdom within you, even though they may not know that in terms of feeling rather than knowledge. Even though I wasnt sure at first, my friend convinced me to try it out a few weeks ago. This process of connecting with source energy allows them to fulfill their Earthly purpose and bring chance to the reality of the planet, through action, compassion and teaching. It gives you a foundation for life and helps you feel grounded and withstand challenges. Yeah he has that energy, but I dont know for sure , Im definitely not just one Starseed race and many humans arent, as the origination point is always Source- that I AM. And yes: in nature, birds are my friends! Lyran Starseed: traits & meaning - Awakening State I may only have ever met one person I resonate with. As Lyran Starseeds are incredibly complex, each one will have a special mission that can differ wildly from all the others. This particular trait is a gift, as it allows Lyrans not to get sucked into the toxic, self-obsessed nature of some societies on Earth today. Through their many incarnations, often as different starseeds, they have adjusted to being in different galaxies and dimensions. As one of the most ancient and evolved types of starseeds, Lyrans have evolved a wealth of characteristic traits over the years. This means lyrans can feel what others feel and also project their own feelings on to others. Try guided meditations on YouTube. As weve already mentioned, Lyrans are one of the oldest starseed races and originate in the Lyra constellation. But the list doesnt end there! They stay active throughout their whole lives and take joy from moving their bodies as much as possible. Many other starseeds can have their heads in the clouds. On star maps, it's represented by a vulture or eagle carrying a lyre one of the Lyran Starseed activation symbols. The Lyrans appear to be the same as everyone else due to the physical nature of planet Earth, where everything is experienced as three-dimensional. This sense of purpose probably first materialized when you were a young child, born out of a deep curiosity. All of the characteristics describe me perfectly. As with their hair, they may use their skin to express themselves. But these skills may only become apparent after youve fully awakened. You probably also have a long list of innovative ways that youve helped people solve problems. For a full list of Lyran starseed traits PLUS the other types of starseeds and their traits, click here. Lyran Starseeds are what we would call wary. Lyrans were a very ancient race that are said to have helped ancient humans do things like use fire. Happy to hear you liked the article. But you quickly realize that the other person isnt compatible with you. They are more human than alien, yet their physical appearance is more symmetrical with big blue eyes and blond hair. It's hard for them to settle in one place. They model optimism, problem-solving, and a love of adventure. Lyran Starseeds are frequently attracted to the arts, such as music, writing, and painting. When I lived in Berlin, I used to go in summer time at 5 am by the Spree river to eat my breakfast. This confidence also means youre not afraid to speak your mind and stand up for your values. Many do not understand me but I no longer am bothered by this. You have probably been labeled as an introvert or loner. I. Well, enough left to explore, I am a Lyran with characteristics from other Starseeds as well. It should be obvious that Lyran starseeds and beings have an affinity for music. These are the traits Lyran Starseeds tend to share in common: Of course, we are all different and no two starseeds will be alike either. Its said the Avians dreamed up ways to travel to other universes. This is true of their thinking, their beliefs, and their priorities. 1. They also prefer meaningful connections over shallow or trivial ones. I am dazzled, and my body is vibrating and tingling. Other species exist in Lyra and have made contact with . In their mind its a very small price to pay! This was so insightful! This is why most Lyran Starseeds identify with multiple star systems, as they have reincarnated as several different starseed types. But more than that, youre able to see the spiritual significance of these civilizations and that gives you a leg up in understanding the mysteries and symbolism still present in modern life. Are You A Lyran Starseed? 15 Traits, Mission & Appearance You often find yourself getting lost in your thoughts. IT WILL BE POLISHED LATER. If you decide to go on a spiritual journey to the Lyra constellation, ensure you have an anchor on this planet and guides to take you there and back. Hey there! And some believe their souls originate in the Lyran realm. <3, Glad you resonated with the article Valerie! Lyran starseed traits vary by type, meaning youll have different qualities if youre of the Feline race or Avian. Rather, your inner strength and thoughts are so deep that they tend to pull you inward. And no wonder! ALL Starseed Types: Their Secrets, Traits & Missions Anyone whos had the chance to be in bed with a Lyran Starseed can count themselves lucy very lucky! For a Lyran Starseed, the number will usually be quite high. So it will be. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. It is located in the first quadrant of the northern hemisphere (NQ1) and can be seen at latitudes between +90 and -40. Do you have any other information regarding Lyrans? Sometimes there is more truth in (science) fiction than we realize. The truth is, its hard for even a regular person to find their soulmate. You love to read and learn all about them, whether its Egypt, Greece, Rome, China, or any others. Andromeda is most prominent during autumn evenings in the Northern Hemisphere . Learning how to connect with your dreams, dream symbols and cycles as a Sirian starseed is an invaluable skill. I evennabed my new kittens Gaia and Lyra, not even connecting my Lyran self. The lion in my dream was me and the human being eaten was me. Lyra is a small star constellation viewable in the Summer months in the Northern Hemisphere. You may find that you dont even really need help or encouragement here. Youre able to take on responsibility and are never afraid of putting your time and effort into something. This comes in part from their cohabitation and mingling with the Feline and Avian races back in Lyra.