Lori, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lynn: *gasp in shock from what they just heard*, Luna: *the most shocked, considering it was her name he just said*. Luan: *shocked* And it was the name of Baby Lincoln: *now happy, giggling* Luna! Luan: (covers the blanket on her and Lincoln) Goodnight, Linky. Feeling extremely upset about what my friends and family and feeling like I had noone left to turn to, I came to your house, only for Bobby to stuff me in the suit himself and make me go with him and Lori on their dates. Lisa: Seems Leni hasn't yet returned with our other female sibling. The Loud House | Bad Luck Lincoln | Nickelodeon UK Nickelodeon UK 6.57M subscribers 4.7M views 5 years ago A spell of bad luck means that Lincoln's sisters don't want him anywhere near them.. Lincoln: *laying on his bed* It feels so nice to finally have a bed again. Lincoln: It's alright. It's (Not) Your Fault is a The Loud House Fan Webcomic created by DeviantArt user JaviSuzumiya. Status Update. Bobby: How big was the bear that did this to you? Lincoln: *hugs Lily tightly* Don't worry Lily. Ronnie Anne: *puts her arms around Lincoln*. *sees who she bumped into, which was Lori*. Lincoln: *tears falling down his cheek, nods* I was Ronnie Anne: *places a hand on Lincoln's shoulder while giving him a concerned look, as if silently asking him if he's sure he wants to do this*, Lincoln: *hugs Luna tightly, beginning to cry*. It's not good. Clyde McBride: With pleasure, Philo. 100 daily push-ups, sit-ups, and sq Nico di Angelo gets adopted by Bruce Wayne after Batman witnesses him stalking around a cemetery in Symbiotes. Lisa Loud/Costumes. I didn't go to the Santiago's house.. Luna: *concerned* Then where did you go first? Do you want that on your conscious?! *sympathetic* Poor kid, I can't even begin to imagine just how much this has emotionally broken him. They had no right to do that to Lincoln, even if they are his own family. The Loud House's Deviantart HORROR Vailskibum 1.05M subscribers Subscribe 9K 418K views 5 years ago I regret everything. Ronnie Anne: *now furious with not Lincoln, but the Louds* *to the Louds* WHAT THE HECK KIND OF FAMILY ARE YOU?!!? She started getting into fights and vent out all of her bottled up emotions in the process. You can find it here Tropes in Lincoln in Helluva Boss: No pixels were harmed in the making of this comic page. The parents are feeling guilty as well, not noticing that Lincoln wasn't in the car in the first place. Lincoln: So that's why I'm here, even if I only have enough to stay for 1 day. I told her I had my own plans, but she made me go anyway. *, Leni & Luna: *give a warm smile to their younger brother, kiss him on the forehead*, Lynn Sr., Lori, Lola, Lana, and Lisa: *soon spot Leni and Luna, but doesn't notice Lincoln*, Lincoln: *clearly not ready to interact with the rest of his family, tenses up and starts to slowly back up*. Ronnie Anne: *annoyed* Exactly. Lincoln, the one person who carefully plans things out in advance hoping things can go right for him, only for you guys to ruin it for him! Lori: *crying, shows her mother the text*. Maria: *grabs the car keys* We gotta get going if we wish to see Lincoln. GET UP HERE! I really love seeing these two together. When Lincoln and Sam start spending more time together, Luna gets paranoid believing something is going on between the two and when she sees the fake photo of the two kissing, she flies into a fit of rage and nearly beats them up only barely being stopped by Mazzey. I wish your lives were now completely ruined. *now letting the tears fall, pauses* This next part is where the dream gets worse. Lynn Sr: *Moments after pulling up, enters the house, head down in defeat, still feeling the guilt*. Maria: *sees Vanzilla* Lincoln, you may wanna lower your head. This morning, before we found out what happened, Ni Ni and I wanted to know if you and Lori wanted to go to Dairyland with us. Maria: I think you guys better leave. Rita: *on the couch, guilty* *sees her husband walk in* Any luck? Lincoln: *gets to the train station, gets on a train to New York City*, [start waking up, unaware of what happened in the middle of the night, go downstairs, see their parents in the kitchen making breakfast]. Trip to the mall, Chapter 54. lincoln and rita loud deviantart - londonluxurygroup.com The Loud House's Lincoln Loud (DeviantArt stuff) Luna: Yea dude, compared to yesterday, you're looking a lot better. Ronnie Anne: *absolutely shocked at what she just heard, now feeling even worse for Lincoln*, Bobby & Maria: *overheard the entire thing, and were just as shocked*. Please tell me he's at least doing better than he has been! Leni & Luna: *shocked by their brother's nightmare, hit with even more guilt*, Lincoln: *cries even harder, having remembered the nightmare*. Lola: *remembering what Ronnie said earlier, feeling ashamed* Maybe they're looking for Lincoln too, since they know what happened. (It's Halloween Night at the Loud House. (Rita's car drives towards the new house with Lincoln, Leni, Lana, Lola, and Lily who are both depress.) Luna: Hehe oops. Lincoln Loud/Costumes. Lincoln: F-Four days ago *lifts up his shirt, revealing large scratch marks on his back*, Bobby and Ronnie Anne: *winces at the sight of the marks*. In fact, we were so stupid, that even when you tried to prove you weren't bad luck and successfully did might I add, we all still chose to believe the superstition, believing the suit was actually good luck. *puts on a fake smile*. Luna: You're welcome to come home whenever you're comfortable enough to come back. Luna: *carries Lily to Lincoln, sets her next to him and leaves with Leni*. Maria: *sighs, thinking* This is the 2nd time we passed by their van. Bobby: *grabs the spare blanket from the closet and puts it over the kids*, Maria: *grabs a camera to take a picture of the 2 kids and baby together*. ", Grant Palmer in S1E1A-S1E22B, Collin Dean in S1E23A-S3E18A, singing voice by Jackson Petty in S3E17, Tex Hammond in S3E18B-S4E21B, Asher Bishop in S4E23A-present, portrayed by Wolfgang Schaeffer in A Loud House Christmas) is an 11-year-old boy (12-year-old season 5 onward) with white hair who is the . *turns her head to see her son* *gets tears in her eyes at seeing her baby boy finally home*, Lynn Sr: Lincoln?! Maria: Definitely. And this is just food she makes for her family. Plus, it's always nice to hear about what happened whenever you guys go away for a visit. Maria: Of course. *steps out of Vanzilla*. Luan: (sobbing) It was the truck that Hit you! It can be found here and the second part is here on Javi's DeviantArt page. Supply Chain/Logistics. Fun day at dairy land, Chapter 49. Lincoln: *mouth now quivering, tears now falling*. I'm so sorry for how we treated you! Chapter 1. Lincoln: *suddenly realizes Luna's right*. Lincoln: *manages to stop chuckling* So yea, not planning to make that mistake again, even if it was funny despite being a bit gross. Maria: It sure is. Tell the community what's on your mind. Try not to stay up too late. Lucy: *guiltily crying on her bed* *to herself, as well as Edwin* This sorrow it's too much to bear, even for me. Lincoln: Thank you, Mrs. Santiago. It wasn't until that day the two of you started hanging out together due to the both of you wanting to try to get to know each other better. Shortly after Ronalda was born, I originally wanted to have another child, but my husband at the time was cheating on me behind my back, and when I found out, we got a divorce, so I didn't get the chance to have another child to try to give my 2 children 1 more sibling to bond with. As far as he knows, you probably abandoned him as a family member, cause the last time I checked, boarding up the bedroom, then locking someone out of the house after making them sleep outside, then having the nerve to sell their furniture, then forcing them to wear a suit all the time sure sounds like abandonment to me! The other immediately recognize what it is. Lincoln: *considers Ronnie Anne's words* You're right, sweetie. Lily: Mowning, Wonnie. chapter 9. I almost got heat stroke a lot of the times in that thing. No clue to where he might be. Baby Lincoln: *tries to walk, but falls down, and starts to get teary-eyed, ready to cry*, Luna: *picks up her little brother* Shh shh, it's ok Lincoln. Lincoln: *starts to calm down and even manages to stop shedding tears* I don't know what I would've done if the 2nd part of the dream turned out to be real. - Do not come out of the bathroom, or if you do, hide! Luna: *tears flowing* I was trying to stop it! Lily: *cries for a few minutes before stopping, but maintains a very sad look on her face due to missing her brother, similar to the sad look she had when Fenton the Fox went missing*, Rita: *puts on a warm smile, despite still being upset about her missing son*, Rita: *gently rocks her youngest daughter*, Lily: *very sadly falls asleep in her mother's arms*, Rita: *rubs her youngest daughter's back*, Lucy, Lana & Lola: *sadly walking to school*. Ronnie Anne: *sits at the table* So what's for breakfast mom? Bobby: *sympathetic, whispers* Yeah, me neither Maria: *whispers* That nightmare he described last night. Ronnie Anne: *angry about what happened to her boyfriend* I hope you realize what you've done to Lincoln. Lincoln: *sits in the recliner* *quietly* Here, hand her to me so you can get comfortable. Well let me tell you, after what you did to Lincoln, my respect for your family has completely disappeared! Delivery. Luan: (sobbing) It was the truck that Hit you! Lincoln: *smiling, teary-eyed* Oh Lily! raped by Sam, Lincoln ends up crossing this. Ronnie Anne: *quietly* Yeah, he needs it after what he's been through. It serves as an explanation for much of Javi's art that involves his OC Lina Loud, specifically the events that led up to her birth. We will. Lance/Costumes. A small, short montage of four images featuring Lincoln and Luan in some cute moments over the years. the credit for the art goes to lol20. Just as a warning, I want to add that I don't approve of this type of behavior or actions in real life. Johnny Test crossover part 2 The last two Draco twins, Chapter 46. Leni: *trying to stay calm, tears falling down her cheeks* *looks Lincoln in the eyes* With all of my heart, Linky Lincoln: *unable to contain his tears anymore, starts crying into Leni's shirt*. Luna: *thinks of something* Hang on, could he actually have been in the car with them, but hid when he saw us? Lincoln: *not wanting Lily to worry* No, Lily. Lincoln Tricks Pop-Pop! Cover Girls | The Loud House - YouTube Ronnie Anne: *sweatdrops* That's. pretty big. The Loud House: Heavy Meddle (HISHE Edition) Lincoln: "Lisa, please! Ronnie Anne: *sees his tears, wipes them, wakes him up* Lincoln, sweetie. Lincoln: *lands on the trampoline below then gets up, unsure of where he'll end up as he starts running off in any direction, now having let the flood gates fully flow* Goodbye former family! She accidentally left her phone here, so she couldn't even talk with little bro. Lincoln: Wow, you weren't kidding when you said there was plenty. It can be found here and the second part is here on Javi's DeviantArt page. Share your thoughts, experiences, and stories behind the art. Not only was my family treating my like nothing more but a good luck charm, my friends started to also treat me like one. Sisters except Luna: *seeing as they have no choice, go back to Vanzilla*, Lincoln: *sees everyone but Luna leaving* *waits to see what Luna says or does*. You should be good until tomorrow morning. (That night at Luan and Luna's Room, while Luna is asleep Luan was tossing turning in her sleep having a nightmare). Ronnie Anne: What about some video games? The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. Lincoln: *sighs in defeat* Fine, but I am still giving tips. How Lincoln has managed to put up with you guys as long as he has is a mystery to me, but at least never gave up on any of you! Lincoln: *smiles* Hey, can you hold her while your mom gets me real quick? I love you too much to let that happen. This would go on for all the way until 5th grade, when she finally took notice to you. Maria: *after having cleaned the not-fully healed bear scratches on Lincoln's back, applies Neosporin to help fight the infection, then bandages the wounds*, Lincoln: *flinches from the pain on his back as she bandages his back*. Lincoln: *smiles* I'll gladly help you buy some stuff to replace it. Luna: Yeah, but the problem is they looked perfectly calm compared to us. In the show, while he had his jerk moments, he was an overall normal and good person. The older Lincoln narrates things from there to give you an idea of what happened. I could imagine the looks on their faces when they first heard you say your first word. My dads made it themselves. Luna: *notices, concerned* What's wrong, Lincoln? We got your back. She would sometimes come home from school in tears from the bullying she'd be subjected too, and although the school and their parents got onto the girls that caused it, they still wouldn't stop. All of the suffering I endured not only made me have to relive it in the nightmare, but actually made it appear worse by making feel that my worst fears might happen. Rita: Oh hi guys. *sees her sleeping big brother* Winky stiww sweeping. *, Later, after Lincoln's furniture was brought back to his room. Leni: *caresses Lincoln's face, in attempt to calm him down* Linky, I don't hate you. Luna: (wakes up and hears Luan waking up screaming from her nightmare and looked down) Luan, did you had a nightmare over Lincoln dying? Ronnie Anne: *quietly* I guess you're right. Lincoln Loud meets a cool girl from the depths of Hell, who is really a Hellhound named Loona. Lincoln: *still chuckling* Yea. The Loud House Movie - Lincoln and Lily Defeat Morag - YouTube Maria: *walking into the room* Roberto, did someth *sees the look on both Ronald's and Roberto's faces and grows concerned* What happened? Lynn Sr: and Rita: *puts the bed frame down to return the hug to their son*, Lincoln: *tears in his eyes, embraces the group hug*. Because of Lynn's stupidity, you can say goodbye to me! Stevens universe part 1 welcome to beach city. Lincoln: *continues* I would've told Clyde where I was going, but I know how his dads can get, so I couldn't risk telling him. If that's the case, it seems likely that by the time they got back, all of us were most likely already asleep, so they probably didn't want to wake any of us up, especially considering that Bobby always sent Lori messages except when she is sleeping for the night, and considering that Ronnie didn't have her phone on her the past 2 weeks, Lincoln likely had no way of knowing they were on their way back home. Because of the years of being the tough girl she became known as, her kinder side had become shy, so when she wanted to get your attention, well.. you know the rest. Lincoln: *still hugging Lily, soothing voice* Shh-shh, it's ok Lily. Maria: *whispers back* I know what you mean. Lincoln: *picks Lily up, still wincing from the pain on his back* Looks like someone's tired. The Village of La Grange Park requests proposals from qualified firms of certified public accountants to provide auditing services. Also please don't flame me. Lincoln: Well, none of it would have happened if I hadn't lied about being bad luck. When I told you where I was, I did it just in case you would one day come try to find me, and that by leaving you a trail to follow, you wouldn't come to a dead end. After that, we'll head home, I'll treat your scratches, and you can see Lily. If little bro by chance did mention the nightmare, I figured this would make it easier on him than for him to have to try to explain such a horrible thing again. Every time I tried to get near you while you were in that stupid costume, they would stop me saying that they don't wanna catch the bad luck if you were to take any part of the suit off. As he got older, the boys themselves became too interested in girls to pay much attention to him. Are you able to find it in your heart to actually forgive them?