Electronic Learning Toys. LeapFrog Leapster L-Max Learning Game System - Pink NEW ** BRAND NEW IN BOX ** Brand new in the box:Leapster L-Max PinkWith built-in Scooby-Doo Game! Shipping Notification: We will notify you via the feedback option on eBay and will always leave feedback once payment has been received and the shipment has been processed and sent out. Item: Leapfrog Leapster 2 Learning Game System Pink w/1 Game Cartridge - EUC Description: Year Released: 2009. She is thrilled to have it! LeapReader. The new games work great in it. Sistema de juego de aprendizaje Leapfrog Leapster L Max azul gris I personally have not yet seen Jackie use the system. Age Range: 4-8 Years. We will contact you after the close of the auction to finalize any outstanding shipping needs such as your address and specific shipping method. All available payment options will be displayed when you go to eBay checkout. Leapster 2 is pretty old and I ordered a used one last year and it b, Q: Have one to sell? I think the leappad because of the size of the screen and the ebooks. It is in like new shape and works perfect. I would recommend getting at least one game to go with it, we purchased the Pet Pals game, it is a very good starter game. I bought the Leaspter2 because my youngest daughter is always wanting to play on her older sibling's Nintendo DS systems. Handheld Console With Pen And 5 Games Works Great! My family has a lot of appointments to go to, and with four kids that means waiting for the siblings sometimes an hour at a time. Even if you don't have a cartridge in the system your child can still do some activities on it like drawing and coloring. LeapStart Preschool Success. We decided to let her open it, see how it did, and if it started acting up, we'd return it. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Pentium 4 or equivalent (2 GHz processor or faster recommended), Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 operating system with latest service pack, Intel-based Apple computer (1 GHz processor or faster recommended). Leapfrog Leapster 2 Learning Game System W/ Case Pink!. LeapFrog Leapster 20209 Learning Game System - Pink Edition with SpongeBob game $23.99 + $13.40 shipping Hover to zoom Have one to sell? LeapFrog LeapTV Educational Active Video Gaming System Fun Time On Living Room For kid-Family Best Easy Way To Educated Your Kids: System Includes: 1 Transforming Controllers, Console with Stand, Motion Sensing Camera, Camera Mount, HDMI Cable 35 12 days ago 2 Leapfrog tv with games 374 miles | Emersons Green, Bristol Item Id, Manufacturer, and Origin: 30707, Leapfrog, Inc., China. FOR SALE! We do of course make exceptions - but you will need to contact us and let us know that your payment will be delayed. Not sure how to respond. Leap Frog Leap Pad Learning System Lot Cartridges - eBay Thanks Again, Good Luck & Successful Bidding! Leapfrog Leapster 2 Learning Game System W/ Case Pink - Facebook We're going to check out the leappad now, not because we think the games will be anymore challenging, but if it's used strictly for entertainment purposes, we know she'd enjoy the camera along with the games. We are sorry. Location: Burnsville, Minnesota, US, Leapfrog leapster learning system pink Toys & Games | Bizrate You are bidding on a PINK Leap Frog Leapster 2 Gaming System. HOME; Emulators; ROMs / ISO's List. $59.99. 11, November 1932, The Meccano Magazine, Vol. Seller: hobbits (11,314) 100%, shop by categories. The Bad: An SD card, which must be purchased separately, is required to take advantage of many Leapster 2 features. If you have any questions, comments, problems or other needs, please contact us to work it out, via eBay utilizing our eBay id of hobbits or email us via the eBay Contact the Seller option before leaving negative feedback. BEST LEARNING Learning Cube - Educational Musical Activity Center Block Toy for Infants Babies Toddlers 6-12 Month and up | Ideal 1 Year Old Baby Toys Gift | First Boy or Girl Birthday Present, Just Smarty Interactive Alphabet Wall Chart, Learning & Education Toy with Activities & Games for Kids Ages 3-5, Toddler Letter Learning Board, Developmental Speech Therapy Toy for Preschool Kids, Learning Tablet for Toddlers 1-3 - Educational ABC Toy to Learn Alphabet, Number, Music & Words - Early Development Electronic Learning & Activity Game, Suitable for 1 2 3 Year Old Boys & Girls, Kiki Magic Academy Learning Machine Excellent Toddler Toy for Kids 3+ Years Toddler Tablet with A-to-Z Alphabet and 1-to-10 Numbers, 3 Learning Modes, Multiple Tunes and More, Expensive but my daughters one broke and she has many games so worth the orice. While it does foster creativity, this program is somewhat clumsy -- your Paint program on your PC does a much better job. Wire included 8. Other payment arrangements or methods will require email communication. DE. We have included a copy of the original user instructions for your use in setting up and using the unit. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Keep tons of apps, music and personal creations at your fingertips with 2GB of memory. She is thrilled to have it! I and my daughter both bought Bought PINK leapfrog Leapster 2 system as a birthday gift for my 4 year old granddaughter Jackie. It doesn't feel solidily built like the original leapster, but it's been dropped a lot and has survived. Free shipping for many products! Detailed Description / Background: The item is a Leapfrog Leapster 2 Learning Game Handheld System. I felt they were cognitvely age-appropriate too. Includes CD, Parent Guide. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I asked her if she likes it. It features a full-color touch screen and sound that's a far cry better than the beeps of old-school handheld consoles. It was first released on October 7, 2003, with a new model design in 2005 and the L-Max with A/V hookups that same year, the Leapster TV in 2006, the Leapster2 in 2008, the Leapster Explorer in 2010, and finally the LeapsterGS Explorer in 2012. Failure to follow-up with payment on an auction or a store purchase will result in negative feedback being placed. LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game System - Pink - YouTube We got a free game download plus there are a few free game demo's you can download which gives your child more activities when he/she doesn't have a cartridge handy. We will always state the purchase value on the Customs Form please don't ask us to list merchandise as a gift or to falsify the value - we won't. LEAPPAD LEAP FROG LEARNING COMPUTER READING SYSTEM x11 'game' cartridges books. I and my daughter both bought cartridge games for the system. As a bonus, this opens a website where your child can draw/paint and play games online for free. Please use a different way to share. Your credit card or PayPal account will be charged. Free shipping for many products! Her mom, my daughter in law, told me to buy it. LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game System Pink Console & *3* Games* Works! my kids love it and keeps them occupied the whole My family has a lot of appointments to go to, and with four kids that means waiting for the siblings sometimes an hour at a time. Leapster LeapFrog Learning Game Console with Case, 5 Games, Power Supply, LeapFrog Leapster LeapPad Children Education Gaming Learning toy game cartridge, LeapFrog LeapSter Learning Game System Handheld System Green Sealed New NIB, LeapFrog Leapster Explorer LeapPad Learning Game Cartridge Lot Of 22, Leapfrog Leapster L Max Learning Game System Pink. Leap Frog Leapster L-Max y Reader Game System Rosa Porttiles Lote de LeapFrog & Leapster Educational Toys for sale | eBay Search Clear. The grow-with-me stylus is comfortable for kids of all ages and promotes proper writing grip. XXV, No. Toys & Hobbies. Leapfrog Leapster 2 Learning Game System W/ Case Pink!. Click here to view our entire Shipping & Handling Charges and Policy Information on our store page. Leapfrog Leapster L Max Lernspielsystem pink | eBay It tells what percentage on answers she gets correct on the games she is playing. We can play them on specific emulator and there is no need of actual gaming console.MAMEoX is a port of the popular MAME (Multi Arcade Machine Emulator) system to the XBOX. Our learning library draws from 2,600 skills beyond core subject areas. The magic behind LeapStart is a stylus that reads invisible dots on every page triggering questions, challenges, songs, jokes and more. All titles may not be available in all markets. There was a problem completing your request. Prepare your child for a lifetime of learning with educational toys from LeapFrog. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Leapfrog Leapster L Max Learning Game System Pink at the best online prices at eBay! Items not paid for within 7 days (unless notified otherwise) will be re-listed and a non-paying bidder dispute will be opened. 9, September 1939, Patricia Smiths Doll Values Antique To Modern Tenth Edition, The Meccano Magazine, Vol. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for LeapFrog Pink LeapStart 3D with book, Fully Working at the best online prices at eBay! Ad posted 20 days ago . (This online program allows you to register and upload your children's Leapster 2 profiles to show you their learning activities and their progress.). View cart for details. Play with game cartridges or download LeapFrog educator-approved games, eBooks, videos, music and more! Kids connect online for extra activities and rewards. LeapFrog/ Leapster. 12, December 1940, The Meccano Magazine, Vol. Learn more Seller information newkryon (1432) 100% Positive feedback Save Seller Contact seller Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2008. Reviewed in the United States on December 28, 2013. I bought him the green hand held device and Jackie got a pink one. Yes, even my 9 yr old son picks it up and plays it when his sister lets him. We do of course make exceptions - but you will need to contact us and let us know that your payment will be delayed. An exciting library of educational games (sold separately) turn this handheld device into a conduit of exciting learning adventures that teaches reading, math, critical thinking, vocabulary and more. In excellent condition Leapfrog child's pink and purple role play picnic basket with food 5. Page 6 Secret codes are built into many LEAPSTER games that appear as a player uses the LEAPSTER . LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning Game System Pink New This offer is for one Leapfrog Pink Leapster Learning Game System. Educational. When we opened this from amazon the night before Christmas, it didn't work right away. bu. LeapFrog Little Touch LeapPad learning system In good clean working condition Comes with discover music and instruments, guess how much I love you Selling for 7 Collection from London Road, opposite The Army and Navy shop/near Hamlet Court Road, LEAPFROG Mr Pencil's Scribble and Write Interactive . activity set contents may not fit properly in the LeapStart 3D Price: She loves it, but really the games are not on a challenging level for her. Leapfrog custom gaming system pink Learning Toys | Bizrate Leapster system, cartridges, and accessories sold separately. (Parents will appreciate the volume control and a jack for headphones!) LEAPPAD LEAP FROG LERNEN COMPUTER LESESYSTEM x11 ""Spiel"" Patronen . I did not ask my daughter in law or Amazon.com or Leapfrog the differences between the Leapster 2 system and the newer Explorer system. Find a leapster-games on Gumtree, the #1 site for Stuff for Sale classifieds ads in the UK. This guide contains important information. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. LeapFrog Customer Support | Help & Support For LeapFrog Products 0 watchers, 0.0 new watchers per day, 672 days for sale on eBay. Shop LeapFrog Learning Apps | Where to Buy LeapFrog Tablets | LeapFrog Record videos or snap pictures on the go. Pros: My kids love it. Condition: Used, Condition: No original packaging, Brand: LeapFrog, Platform: Leapster 2, Age Level: 4-8 Years, Custom Bundle: No, Year: 2009, MPN: 30707, Country/Region of Manufacture: China The Leapster is a portable handheld gaming system for ages 5-14. We also purchased TWO game cases at $15/each, and 3-4 game titles. Leapfrog Leapster 20200 Learning Game System Nice! This is only used when we go someplace so it doesn't lose it's appeal. To switch to another country, use the links in the footer. Failure to follow-up with payment on an auction or a store purchase will result in negative feedback being placed. She normally won't sit down to play with a toy longer then a few minutes but with the Leapster 2 she will actually sit and play games and color. All items are in the box and are brand new. item 1 LeapFrog Leapster Handheld Learning Game System Console - Pink,W/ game CartridgeLeapFrog Leapster Handheld Learning Game System Console - Pink,W/ game Cartridge $40.00 +$7.00 shipping item 2 LeapFrog Leapster Learning Game System Pink Toy 0454 for parts only. Please try again later. A defect not identified does not necessarily mean the item was improperly described. By now (06/10) Leapster has likely dealt with some of the intitial issues and difficulties we experienced, and those ** Note: When reading this review, please understand that we were an "early adopter" of the Leapster2 Game System, and certain issues impacted our opinion. The handheld console helps children with their reading and math skills. Parents can connect to see what their children are playing and learning. Winning bidder to pay Usps Priority postage/handling with Delivery Confirmation included. Activity Sets is compatible with the LeapStart 3D system, but the The Meccano Magazine, Vol. Leapfrog System Lot LeapTV, LeapPad And Leapster Learning Game System NO GAMES 266156311977 Bidding & Buying Information: Do not bid or buy if you do not intend to pay. Leapfrog leapstart learning system with 6 extra books Distance from search location: 24 . Pricing & History. 0% negative feedback. Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution To switch to a different locale, click the country link in the footer and select a different country. Shows signs of wear. . Rechargeable battery pack sold separately. Leapster 2 games are designed to grow with your child ages 4 through 8, and the console comes pre-loaded with two games What We Think Fun Factor: Durability: (what this means) The Good: Battery-powered console goes where your child goes, offers versatile, educational fun. Combined Shipping: If you win multiple auctions and/or make additional eBay Store purchases and you want to combine shipments, please email us before you send payment - the total shipping charges may be significantly reduced. Leapfrog Explorer Game, LeapFrog/ Leapster Educational Toys; Additional site . LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning System Portable Gaming Console LeapFrog Leapster Explorer Learning Game System, Purple All available payment options will be displayed when you go to eBay checkout. Sitemap; Search . XX, No. If you don't wish to pay import fee charges - then you will need to shop elsewhere. Las mejores ofertas para Sistema de juego de aprendizaje Leapfrog Leapster L Max azul gris estn en eBay Compara precios y caractersticas de productos nuevos y usados Muchos artculos con envo gratis! Error posting question. Each game teaches her different things to build her phonics, numbers, letters, languages.etc. LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning Game System - Pink With this smart handheld system, children learn valuable school skillsthrough a variety of animated games and activities. Leap Frog Leap TV Educational Video Gaming System 1 Controller - eBay Ages 4 to 10 years.Would be great for learning and fun system for children to play games.Thanks For Looking!! Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Item Composition: Hard plastic and electrical component materials. For this reason, some features, such as checkout, may not be available to you. Neighbor had commented a few years back that her grandchildren go to sleep with the hand held devices and that the Leapster 2 system would be a great gift for my then 4 year old grandson.