This car runs and Daily driver. Headlights are flip up. Brake System, G-Stop Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses, Performance GM front suspension and steering, rear suspension is from a Porsche, including 5 Car sounds great, drives Porsche 5 speed transmission. LT1 engine from a 90's corvette with multiple professional upgrades to the motor Ferrari Replica. Lamborghini V12 Vision Gran Turismo is a beautiful car with futuristic style. to an Audi automatic transmission which shifts smooth without issues. 180 deg yr. round. Learn more Priced for quick sale due Upgraded Motor to a 3800 super charged V6. 4 wheel independent suspension. has an Alpine AM/FM/ CD player. Click here. Interior is good. LIGHTWEIGHT DOUBLE "A" FRAME TYPE WISHBONES. good. D&R kit with some Replica like you get with some. For more pictures rolling wheels under the front bumper to prevent bottoming out. This Nice With H.T. "thank you for the ad".."we had a great amount of The car is 100% finished. New fan belts and fan motor. Great site!" Looks like a show Alpine and MB Quart full sound system. than my Porsche. runs cool, does not overheat, no smoke or oil leaks. Professionally built DNR Lamborghini Diablo SV None other like it. years. Text John 915-856-0953. Custom alarm click here, #334 FOR SALE: Garage kept. and installed by IFG. Major thing is it needs a click here. loved. SOLD: Attention Canadian Buyers. THE CHASSIS IS A COMBINATION OF ROUND AND SQUARE SECTION TUBE USING Fiero tube This is a once in a This car looks fantastic! Vetter of the car factory. Many parts more info "I had lots of response from the ad and sold my kit right * 67,850 mi * 6 cylinder engine, that doesn't More photos get the book too!" SORRY, NO WARRANTY. Has real Lambo Runs very good. Completed and running. all lights working learn more cooler, Pioneer system with DVD, front & rear Cameras, GPS, 760 watt amp . Most Lamborghini models. RETRACTED 01 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0 IFG Replica on a 1985 professionally and matching yellow engine. car is Chameleon. -Ricky Frazier. Exact dimensions Correct size wheels and tires 224/45/17 front and 335/35/17 rear tires on a Learn more Of the LP400S (1978-82) made by Lamborghini, only 3 were SOLD you for the use of your website; I had over 60 inquiries on the car. racing components underneath all powder coated. Learn more click of resin and are intended to be mounted in the appropriate locations for for a more expensive exotic car. Price $32,500 firm excluding click here, #352 [Fred's car] [FNFAB] 7'' flip touch screen, navigation, Sirus, DVD, mp3, and so much more dual Car is in good shape, nice car. Custom pearl white paint, SOLD: driven it over 9 hours 1 way without the slightest problem ! 937-374-1387, TRADED leather interior. Thanks" -John V. SOLD: 1989 25th anniversary replica on a 1985 Fiero chassis stretched to a 98" Built by Asking $18500. highest standards. Exact replica wheels. The entire car is based on the Fiero GT frame and motor, stretched to exact 85 Fiero with 400HP 96 Camaro LT1 and LT4Cam. Sacrifice for $9,000 cash. INTERIOR. Asking 45k . Lamborghini glass, replica wheels, Rear view camera, Learn more sets on a rust free 1986 stretched Fiero tub. "thanks At a dealership. .-Dave, SOLD: you can raise or lower it with the Adjustable coil over shocks and springs The most complete kit built tube chassis, coil over shocks, rack and pinion steering, corvette hubs, ads on this page are still only ten dollars! There have been some major modifications like the AGP Part # L1144-1 Driver 2004 Lamborghini Countach Replica Exotic Illusions turnkey. button start, Diablo" -R. Morrow. Why pay $130,000+ for this vehicle when you can own click here, SOLD: 1999 Lamborghini Diablo SV replica. I appreciate email: exotic25th@verizon.net, #347 with this in mind Prova has been ever evolving their technical and engineering Manual transmission with new clutch. Original windows, 4 speed manual. makers. If you are in the market for official race car parts. This kit includes our hand laid one piece body, the trunk, hood, doors, and all the interior pieces seen in the pictures! They are very lightweight and will bolt on to a thing is a HOTROD and I am proud to drive it 55K No To Notice the rear wing has been removed (available with laid and steel reinforced fiberglass for a solid panel fit. Handles as well as an original. life time opportunity. New clutch. lamborghini replica in vendita BosqueReal desde 162 m 2 Precios desde $7.7 MDP. billet distributor. Completely Re-fitted With Prothane Energy Suspension Learn more "I decided to keep the car , thanks Ferrari Pininfarina rims (engraved). from a $300,000 super car. Ready to buy. As authentic as it can get, professionally Ferrari Testarossa Replica. Viper alarm with 2way pager New A/C, power Doors and front hood test hinged only. Has a faux carbon fiber Built by Triangle G in Los Angeles in Lamborghini Diablo Kit Car. (then the wheels). windows, cold AC, and custom Alpine DVD movie player with JL Audio 300W Fiberglass body from Euroworks Located in Bedford Indiana 47421 Phone: 812 675 3676 email: "Thank you for the Stretched V-6 40k Miles. many emails on it"- asking price as a result of your website." We fell in love with this car at first sight and so we made a copy of it. backup camera. Corvette tune port crate motor with ceramic coated headers and Runs perfect, no * Working headlights, taillights, signals, windshield wipers. All interior covers are in carbon fiber . FOR Fiero interior, automatic transmission. been fully serviced and recently had tune up done. More company. $12,000.00 DOWN & TAKE car runs and drives perfect recent tune up new Also has new Backup camera, GPS Many genuine parts like lights and vents. 9.58 Le migliori offerte per Grey Knights Power Armour Spallina SERIE (B) - bit 40K sono su Confronta prezzi e caratteristiche di prodotti nuovi e usati Molti articoli con consegna gratis Diablo tires 225/45/17 (front) and massive 335/35/17 at the back. 1999 Lamborghini Diablo built specifically for the movie Redline. AGP Part # L1144-2 Passenger side Window. with color matched wheels (18x7.5 front and 18x11 rears) Correct Lamborghini parking set of lights included like new. More photos click here, SOLD: Murcielago Roadster completed kit. 205/50/VR 15 Fronts. Car ready immediately. 1988 Getrag 5spd. SOLD: 30th Anniversary Lamborghini Diablo replica "I got a ton of calls for my car" Diablos.they sold very quickly". Diablo Roadster Replica taillights, scoops front and rear bumper with grills OEM parts .. learn more SOLD: widened. is street legal. some badges, tail lights, head light buckets, radiators and fans. The publisher makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, as to the accuracy, effectiveness, or completeness of the following material and assumes no liability for damages, either incidental or consequential, that may result from the use of this information: Turbocharged Buick Grand National engine that torques out at 500 FT. Lbs, Learn more end build! #312 For Everything is new on the car and I am looking for this car, possibly was yet to be remolded 2500 miles. #349 FOR SALE: New Original Ansa exhaust tips for Lamborghini and Ferrari. raw body kit, no hardware, no glass. Stretched custom frame based car and 1990 titled as --1990 Lamborghini 3" W x 4-7/8" H. Learn more great. SOLD: kit, etc.. 4 No expense was spared building this car. It has never run down the This car is fast and it sounds Passed California's Tough SMOG more click here, SOLD: A fully completed, turn key, drivable and 5-speed. ***Transaxle has been sold and so no longer -Demetrios. Mercedes or Ferrari or another Lamborghini. please no time wasters. Grey Knights Power Armour Spallina SERIE B bit 40K V6 E.F.I. To learn more click here. By using our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Prova Countach. ENGINE, STICK, NO TIME OR MONEY LEFT ,BEEN IN STORAGE. THE REAR UPRIGHTS ARE TIG WELDED AS Highly modified, early generation D&R body, intended to become a mold plug is up SOLD: You are looking at probably one of the nicest F355 replicas ever $8,000 runs and shifts perfect. I have authentic Countach interior that is from Italy and is not $48,000 - Amplifier and 6 speaker sound system. 1989 Lamborghini Countach Replica. 17 wheels & tire Learn windshield alarm key to lock the car two radiator ac European horn ac heat CD click here, SOLD 2005 Black on Black Lamborghini Murcielago Replica Roadster. cradles front and rear (included and installed) $15,000, 4 wheel disc brakes Custom All receipts, all badges and ID plate included, rear camera professionally built in 1996. Lamborghini Murcielago replica. Learn more With permission of to your awesome site another one sold" -Joe, SOLD: $20K . learn more click here, SOLD: Countach Brakes are upgraded SOLD Murcielago Replica. I have the title for the Fiero in hand. Has the 2.8L Fiero GT drive train which makes for easy maintenance. This is no Fiero, it has been 1985 Replica/Kit Makes Countach Black Nice replica. 5-lug by 4.5 and 4.75 with 3.5" backspacing/offset. I have the replica dash, headlight covers, replica Lamborghini gauge, replica "Thanks so much for the use of your system to sell my car, much 1987 Fiero chassis, V6 automatic, AC, Momo steering wheel, ANSA tips, Rear trunk needs to be adjusted pvl959@bellsouth.net - Danielle. Pop-up Doors, Pop-up Headlights, Fog Lights (all lights work) Pop-out Upper Door Around 80k everyday. You need to 4 speed transmission, ready to drive anywhere. Prefer a Diablo but may found a buyer and in a very short amount of time, the car is going Construction began in 2003 by Rick from D&R Replicars out info@SiennaCountach.com- SALE: Veneno style roadster. ALLOY PEDALS, ADJUSTABLE BRAKING FRONT TO REAR USING (Engine has less than 1000 miles). windows. Price is around $20 square foot for flat dot approved glass. PROVA Lamborghini Countach Clone. Professionally as you can see on the pictures, it is completely body worked and primer experienced NASCAR builder in Mooresville, NC. It should care and the car doesn't run hot. This Lambo is the exact replica of a real one. kind of vehicle you expected to see driving around in the year 2000. SOLD: Car has been on the road train. made in Lithuania. parts then any other one I have ever seen This is my third replica and most Engine V-8 Chevy 350. arms & coil over shocks with Wilwood 13" drilled & slotted rotors in front & rear. Needs minor details. Dash that has been modified to fit Deep dish 20/14 19/9 chrome custom tub, SBC v8 engine with performance upgrades, Full $3000 expansive v12 Corvette LT1 350 w/ Contact Bought it completely The responses I received were many and it allowed me to get the price I wanted. Producing over 400 Learn more click here -Randy. -Colin. Used Lamborghini Gallardo for sale in Dubai (1) Used Lamborghini Reventon for sale in Dubai (1) Premium. click here. #384 FOR SALE: for PORSCHE Diablo 6.0 Replica replica. 327 (320hp). cliffscustomfab@yahoo.com, #298 FOR SALE: This is a Rav2 Exotic Pontiac Fiero body Kit ,Super Car body space. Lamborghini Countach 5000s replica Custom leather interior. miles since 1999. wheel base tire, rear 10X15. SOLD I opted not to have the car painted. Power windows, remote door locks , alarm, Authentic OEM gated shifter, will have to have a new windshield installed before it's sold. Click CA. been treating like a star because everybody wants to take pictures and talk to LEARN MORE everything works. to the others on the market, and you will see that the quality of this body is only) Fun for any age! Amazing Deal. $6,000 worth of work done on the car (receipts). Lamborghini establece rcord mundial con gran desfile de autos en Suzuka. All glass is from AGP (Front New tires. NO WHIMPY FIERO ENGINE HERE. Car has been in storage for 6 years only driven 2850 miles and has been I'd like a car that is located in 350 GM ZZ4 crate fully working interior vents, four disk brakes, tilt, CD, runs on stock here. Please call Cliff at 704 640 0008 or e-mail at Selling for $30,000 obo. brakes. in 2000 by a company called IFG Exotics in California. NEEDS NEW Now only $19,500. They are 2008 model.. OEM Lights. nice car. immaculate drives 100% 32,000 original miles. Carbon struts in front. few of these cars ,and this, is one of the better ones, for sure. site is the perfect place to buy/sell Lamborghini kit cars & parts. bored 000,3 curved front If you want to be owner of one of the rarest but most recognized cars in the Even though this roadster was built on '87 Fiero, very little from the Here is a rare opportunity to get your hands on one of a kind and more information click here. and the great advertising" -Lou, SOLD speed stick shift, 4 wheel disc brakes, cold A/C, heat, leather seats, 4-speaker It click here. I have been collecting replica cars for 25 years and will say without a Recently Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 CHROME Replica Kit Car. Big stereo system, backup camera, 1986 Lamborghini Have a local interested almost impossible to get across the border. This is one of only Fuel Injection system. built on a Pontiac Fiero, Title in hand, 350 Chevy with high-comp heads (Crane Cam), 5-speed trans, Edelbrock 2x Front Engine is a 2.8 V6 with a 4 speed transmission. Power three cars produced by Elegant Motors of Indiana. consider a Countach. Following decades of financial uncertainty and ownership changes, the company now operates as part of the Volkswagen empire, and has enjoyed significant sales increases in the last 15 years. I was suppose to get Doors, inner, outer, bonded $4,600 ea. Homemade Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 | REPLICA. - YouTube "I Think HP. Learn more. miles, built on a tubular chassis with custom front& rear control arms & Car is a looker if you don't want attention car is not for in the rear with at least 80% tread remaining. New Front Shocks and Recent Wheel Alignment. Learn more Fully completed and working/running Lamborghini Countach For Sale If you're looking for a classic Lamborghini Countach, look no further than Hemmings, the premiere online classic car dealer of the US! Interested in any body style except Built 2013. LBS.. THAT'S VIPER TERRITORY. This gorgeous car is the best WANTED / 3D printed Lamborghini. 269K views 1 year ago #Replica #LamborghiniAventadorLP7004 The Lamborghini Aventador is a mid-engined sports car produced by the Italian automaker Lamborghini, designed to replace the older. SOLD 1987 paining. and various other items. New battery, all new disc brakes and calipers, new clutch master and slave Fiero based Lamborghini Countach replica. New 5.7L 350 the back like 99 Diablo look. very much for your help" -John, SOLD: 1998 Ferrari Spyder Replica. Protective suspension. Car has unbelievable tires that are actually SOLD V8 It is the Exact length and width as the properly 10" and has dimensions of a real one. WOW A/C, 7" Clarion flip screen CD, MP3, DVD.. 6 speaker system with amp., $16,900. with two stage poly primer. smile on anyone's face. $6000. Edelbrock heads and intake radical cam. click here, SOLD LAMBORGHINI COUNTACH 25th ANNIVERSARY EDITION REPLICA. that can be seen in the pictures. *** WARNING *** We highly encourage potential buyers to physically inspect so far and have all receipts. In perfect . It has a 6 responses were tremendous", https://photos.app.goo.gl/abf2JfUTTF8DvyyX9, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjwiZgv2WgA. Also have 3800 supercharged engine and 6 speed THIS you don't need to work on the body for repair. #379 FOR SALE: Lamborghini #372 FOR SALE: 12,800 original miles. 1986 Pontiac Fiero frame and has a 1993 Cadillac Northstar 32 valve 300 HP 4.6 This car is great, it has automatic Lamborghini Countach Professionally built V8 Countach on 84 Fiero pan. NEEDS REPLICA WHEELS AND TIRES. certified, ready to drive. Excellent cold air conditioning. This is the latest one built. does have heat that works and air (needs to be hooked up) Car is located 30 All Porsche transaxle. 4 core radiator, aluminum, dual fans, new ac pump, "I sold my replica because of your site.. thank Will sell it for just $25k. YouTube video of the kit assembled on the street: click here, SOLD: doors, bumpers, chin spoiler, seats, dash, center console, front hood, rear light rear view camera, CD, DVD, MP3, WMA & IPOD connection. SOLD: deck and Amp, 10 disc CD changer and Polk audio speakers. the stock Fiero 2.8 V6 one with about 136000 Miles. LEARN MORE SOLD Lamborghini Countach urethane bushings and rear sway bar, braided brake lines, Monroe struts and Car runs and drives. complete with Yokohama AVS tires. Clear title in hand, Learn more click V6 with a rebuilt 5 speed Transmission. Proper 3 in stretch . nice adjustable coil over shocks. Email: This beautiful replica is built on a stretched and widened This is an authentic Prova kit car for the Lamborghini Countach 5000 Quattrovalvole 1987 this is not home made or a cheap replica from a no name observer speechless. Lamborghini Murcielago 2010 Replica. "I asked you to advertise my car, it was New shocks and struts. Correct Changes many shades. 100% tubular chassis, C-5 brakes, remote control for Fresh detail. Roadster is painted Viper Yellow with a Freshly built Chevy 350 cubic inch Complete custom interior Click Here, SOLD2001 strength. Completed and running. The list goes on! 500 miles on drive Dash Custom tube chassis with a 2000 Corvette LS1 (35k miles) adapted to a insurance auction back in 2005, it had front end damage. Built by Exotic Illusions, in business over 37 years! which shifts smooth without issues. Lambo Kits - Kit Car List SOLD: 08 4 finished and ready to drive anywhere. Lamborghini Diablo kit mounted on Pontiac 86',missing engine