He is actually is strong but hides his skills so that his plan of getting freedom from Konoha isn't ruined. Regret Chapter 1, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction Naruto Regret By: mylesgirl16 Naruto Uzumaki isn't who he seems to be and when a mob of villagers who are trying to hurt him, follow him instead, they along with the rest of the village get the shock of their life. Maybe Naruto signed the fox contract and summonee Kurama and made it look like Kurama is know free from Naruto and left. Taking Sasuke and Sakura with him, he unwinds time to go and follow his heart and live a life no longer filled with harsh regrets. Uchiha Massacre NEVER in the history of ever HAPPENED Toads came from Mount Myoboku to find child of prophecy. Aps 8 anos ele retorna, logo seus amigos repararam em suas mudanas, comparando-o com o menino-raposa que conheciam. Naruto hasn't been the most loved, and was always left out of the loop for everything that goes on in the Leaf Village. --------------- A chance to change it all. He didn't accept it though. Wrong "Chosen One" neglect fic : r/NarutoFanfiction - reddit Should sasuke still be a avenger he was I am no different than cattle, following orders, forced to serve, tethered to this village I despise. This means he can stay in the village and plot its destruction from . Kind of like canon where people expect Sasuke to be the one carrying the team but it's Naruto who is gaining the village alliances, getting bridges named after him, making a good showing in the Chunin Exams, etc. But unknown to either his family, or Konoha, Naruto is the jinchuriki of . If he goes Missing nin, then problems could arise for Naruto. He didn't accept it though. The Leaf Village struggling with all the rogue ninjas increasing in their area and thus beg Kitsune for help. and how does Sasuki fit in it? I have no other reason to live. Of course that was until I met you Hinata you are my very reason I fight for this village, why I stay. why I now strive to live just to see your face everyday, why I endure the torture and why I will do everything i Naruto mistreated from the start and now he's a legend. Status: Here is the link to the more cohesive story. Read Naruto Fanfiction Stories - Webnovel A Flash to The Future - Naruto FanFic - Wattpad + "Naruto. One thing to notice is i have read KyuubiGokus 'Demons Of Konoha' Fanfic! He deserved better. He loses his mentor, his teacher, his friend all at once and as he stares into the soulless eyes of Jiraiya, Naruto makes a promise: he wont let the Akatsuki take anyone else away from him. But one day a certain feeling that Hinata felt for Naruto will change both of their lives. Hinata at her lowest finds herself at a strange bar, where she meets a blond stranger. " Naruto is banished from the Leaf Village after bringing Sasuke back before he got to Orochimaru. Naruto's friends are gone, his lover is dying, Konoha is destroyed, and Madara's second return has pushed the entire world to the brink. ( This story will cover mostly Naruhina with a little bit of other pairings such as Sasusaku, Saino and ShikaTema) So what hap Naruto was running from a mob on a fox hunt when he got cornered in dark alley with a dead end and 2 Knights. They all soon find Naruto has become extremely strong, perhaps stronger than Sasuke himself. So when a certain group approaches with kind hands and a warm welcome, how could he resist? cold! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Kaguya finds herself bound to the Nine-tailed fox for centuries until finally she gathers enough power to move her soul into the developing fetus of one hosting the tailed beast. Not nearly. Curious about this world her sons had built, she does not destroy it. ________________________________________________________ Summary:Konoha betrayed my family a long time ago and you want me to protect it? This is a picture of Naruto up there but the Hitai-ate should be at his neckVote and gimme comments! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Jiraiya gently picked up Naruto. What would've happened if Naruto was given a book of Fuinjutsu. That would mean coming out and losing a best friend. Infelizmente ele chega na poca que a Akatsuki estava caando os bijuus e iniciando uma guerra.No meio de tanta confuso o que poderia acontecer? This is what happens because of that decision. Naruto laid Sasuke on the ground gently, as if he was laying down a delicate sculpture made out of crystal. The victory was a bittersweet one, as Naruto, Anko and Hinata were placed inside the Bingo Book - all A-ranked missing ninja. Hinata his girlfriend decides if he's banished she's also banished. Kurama helpfulness Whispers of a voice that isn't his have been in the back of his mind since he was four.A longing for a home that was never his. I Will Become a Ghost Chapter 56: Despair and regrets, a naruto fanfic They fought for almost two years until finally acknowledging the fact that all is lost. What if Naruto were the Child of Destiny even without the ninetails? This time, put yourself first before anyone else.. Tsunade suddenly let go hearing him whimper because of the pain of being hugged too tightly. "There are quite a few mysteries surrounding Uzumaki Naruto's life. The Banished Shinobi-Naruto Uzumaki - DangoMan - Wattpad Instead they left the village with his sister while leaving Naruto alone to the wolves in Konoha. Along his travels he meets up with an surprising person. He brought Sasuke back before he got to Orochimaru. The beat me, yell at me, anything thing they can do to make me suffer. You know so this story will be about naruto and Konoha 12 and some others watching their future Theyd been at war against a chakra goddess for well over a decade. And Naruto won't need to get revenge on them since him leaving is revenge enough. Jiraiya slowly walked up to Naruto. The little seven year old felt comfort, joy, above all, he felt rewarded just being able to see his teammates. He was out of the village because of that for 4 years until suddenly the leaf needs him back. I am not the owner of Naruto just a fan! *** His father doesn't even notice him. First published Aug 20, 2017. Konoha's biggest mistake: Book 1 Konoha Chapter 1: Konoha:Naruto's Banishment, a naruto fanfic | FanFiction After Naruto returned to Konoha after defeating pain he got ordered to head straight to where all of the injured were being healed to have the medics heal him if necessary by Danzou. Because of this, the Council had sent their twisted letter of lies, that. Well the outcome is quite simple He becomes The God of Fuinjutsu. Naruto didn't injure him much.". It all begins with Kurma ( nine tail fox ) becoming Naruto sensei. You know this story. He deserved better. when tsunade requests for them to return to konoha, jiraiya comes to the realization that nothing good awaits naruto in konoha, and urges him to continue their adventure on his own, consequences be damned. Naruto left Konoha years ago, and comes back years later. konoha +5 more # 10 Foxs gift by 1.4M 34.5K 80 When naruto was 4 he stumbled onto the path of an enemy shinobe and ended up injured. What if Naruto secretly hated Konoha and wanted out of it? konoha regrets banishing naruto fanfiction naruhina 2022-06-16T04:18:32+00:00 By powers funeral home camden sc obituaries majestic funeral home elizabethtown, nc obituaries today Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. However, Hinata just can't shake of the feeling that Naruto is just dating her out of pity. " ?" When Naruto turns 12, everything he wanted will come true and when she meets Hinata, will she be the one? Nobody would stay in a place where practically everyone hates you. Sakura ran to catch up with Kakashi as she glared at Naruto for hurting her dear Sasuke. 11 Pieces displaced through time. She's On Hiatus as working on other projects that better represent me as a writer, this book is honestly Rebel Simmons was just a girl who was dealt a shitty hand in the game of life. He spat on the ground, and then growled. Konoha's biggest mistake: Book 1 Konoha Chapter 1: Konoha:Naruto's Contudo, experimentos secretos, tringulos amorosos, traio, ambio e morte encharcam o solo frtil de Konoha. However, not everything is what it seems. Strong prodigy-level shinobi that is possibly and understandably upset without being an evil psycho who would let Konoha fall because he is apathetic, at best, towards his family and the villagers in general. She immediately called the nurses and brought Naruto to the surgery room. Please consider turning it on! Uzumaki Naruto Leaves Konoha - Works | Archive of Our Own Naruto is leaving for college soon but his heart is weighing him down. Looking at the seal on his belly starts Naruto on a new path in life. During the fight at the Forest of Death, after witnessing the bond between Naruto and Sasuke, Orochimaru makes a small change to the Five Pronged Seal. Then, he felt a breeze as they both passed him and went straight to the Uchiha lying on the ground. Along his travels he meets up with an surprising person. The people who know what I am hate me, call me every hate filled word they can come up with. Chapter 34 - The Hard Road to Reconciliation, Chapter 37 - Aftermath: Naruto and Hinata. Naruto only stared at their backs like he always does.Naruto hung his head down as he trekked towards his apartments. Naruto, and the Kyuubi Child by Patriot-112. This story is about Naruto and Hinata in College. Read and find out. What if it happened differently? It was hard. But, I misread, and this was a fic request. More importantly, he couldn't regret it because for the first time since he was thirteen, he could breathe and not feel on edge at being grabbed at any second. Canon gets catapulted to the wind. "If yourIf you . also I use color filters on all my devices so I have no fucking clue how the images look. Not the bullshit "I'll be Hokage!" Naruto has a strange kekkai genkai. https://www.wattpad.com/story/252643220-the-hidden-the-rewrite That's when Madara turned the war around. !naruto, godlike strong shino, shikamaru, hinata and naruto. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS OR SETTINGS EXCEPT FOR OCS AND THE PLOT. Don't like don't read* Naruto used to be an innocent boy. Having an unrequited crush defined his miserable love life. A single piece can change the entire tide of the game.". By the time, Tsunade had tears in her eyes praying for Naruto to last longer. Will try to u A cute love story between a shy love struck girl and a goofy nucklehead. Naruhina - JustifiedAngels - Wattpad Announcements about new chapters as well as polls and questions will be on my profile, so make s Konoha had unjustly banished Naruto for bringing back Sasuke worse than the Council had expecte. He couldn't even care about how heartbroken Tsunade must be because of him. Konoha would almost certainly face bolder threats against its sovereignty once people learn they lost their jinchuriki. E o que aconteceu nesse tempo em que esteve desaparecido dos radares de Konoha? Naruto was injured heavily that his vision was getting blurry. I have a very specific requirments! Naruto Banished Community | FanFiction She was banished from the only li To the demigods, the name Percy Jackson, belongs to a hero, turned traitor. Render him brain dead, turn him into a mind controlled weapon, transplant Kurama into someone else. His father never failed to remind him: "Never forsake a pawn for another. He ends up meeting the kyuubi and instead of the evil fox he expected he found his. Short story (by short I mean really short) Through his blurry vision, he made out a certain silver headed nin along with a pink haired nin running towards him. And Naruto? They were just children when the decisions were made for them. His friends successfully held off the Sound Four. Will you serve this country?. hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah. Aw *COMPLETED* Naruto is banished from Konoha at a young age, bringing with him a orange haired girl,named Moegi. Press J to jump to the feed. Because I can't repeat this enough. Naruto shrugged, looking up at the clear night sky. ' . Naruto laid on his bed with tears rolling down at both sides of his cheeks. Actually, their lives is the complete opposite of the other. [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] good!!kuybi. One Shot. SoWhat will happen!? NejiTen Chapter 12: Power of a Banished Rogue Pt 1, Chapter 13: Power of a Banished Rogue Pt 2. What if Team 7 still gets mistreated by the village Naruto was curious one night and decides to go to a nearby waterfall. As time goes on he During the battle between Naruto and Sasuke,Naruto was pierced threw the chest but still managed to defeat his long last friend.When he returned he is banished for bring at first naruto was neglected by his parents, then after brining sasuke back from leaving the village he is banished by the council in private for harming the last uchih Have you ever felt like an outcast? Okay." Hiccup is hated and bullied by everyone because he is, to them, weak. Watch as these three go on adventures and journeys across the Elemental Nations! Depois de descobrir que um jinchuuriki Naruto resolve sair da vila e treinar para conseguir o respeito da populao. I'll change this to another joke when I feel less super shitty. konoha regrets banishing naruto fanfiction naruhina What if Sasuke and Sakura also become almost as strong as Naruto. He closed his eyes as darkness enveloped him bringing him peace. Naruto fell on his knees at the entrance of Konoha with Sasuke on his back. He hated it. Naruto takes the revelation of his demonic 'tenant' more seriously. By banishing me, you have sealed the fate of yourselves and your village." Naruto shook with fury, and hatred was visible in his red eyes. Ha Naruto was banished from that terrible village konoha. When Naruto found out that he possessed a legendary Bloodline (Mokuton, to be exact) that allowed him to make almost anything plant life- related, he was elated. That sends her to the past when her parents are 16, What if Naruto had been raised by Kakashi his entire life and how would raising Naruto change Kakashi's life as well? They try to avoid any talk about him, and near campers don't even know anything about him. 1. He brought him to Tsunade. Some Sasusaku with naruhina. Narutos training trip ends abruptly when the Akatsuki show up. Mally~ What if Naruto had two sisters, and was the oldest triplet? You know how she feels. konoha regrets banishing naruto fanfiction naruhina its my first time writing i hope you guys enjoy it I do not own Naruto or the characters Completed Becoming 983K 28.9K 44 Naruto left Konoha years ago, and comes back years later. How would Naruto's life look like, If he as a child learned about Kyuubi. When you feel slighted by everyone around you, you will try to escape it, even if it hurts you, even if you still wish for everything to be good again. Kaguya finds herself bound to the Nine-tailed fox for centuries until finally she gathers enough power to move her soul into the developing fetus of one hosting the tailed beast. I am a newbie writer. I LOVE COMMENTS!! And then those who don't know a Naruto has been Neglected his parents Minato and Kushina for his younger sister and lives with the Uchihas Old title was Demon Or Human? In the short span of life, there will always be a predator and prey. neji kiba konoha +8 more # 11 A new life in Suna. #1 in fanfiction. KONOHA VS OTSUTSUKI'S FULL BATTLE IN THE END. And just as the man reached to lay his newborn son onto the altar and merge him with the demon that had killed his mother, he faintly heard hurried footsteps coming his way and looked up to see a boy. Naruto is banished from the Leaf Village after bringing Sasuke back before he got to Orochimaru. Shikamaru should have known.They should have been prepared for this. Staying the way he was is a nightmare. After Naruto fails to retrieve Sasuke, the last remaining Uchiha ,he is banished. Sasuke slight naruto has 3 friends shikamaru, shino, and hinata. When all hope seemed lost Sasuke, in his final moments, sent Naruto and Hinat Naruto Uzumaki was born in Konohagakure and the villagers despised him. How would Itachi react and most of all How would Konoha react,? Himawari goes into her Daddy office and accidentally touches one of his forbidden scrolls The after affects of Madaras and Zestu's fight for supremacy, and their resulting way with the elemental nation left a nation torn apart in too many ways to count. Complete First published Aug 17, 2019 Mature The Hokage calls the Konoha 12 as well as their parents and sensei's to his office for a special surprise. they also know about the kuybi but doesn't abandon him. She sees the red gate, the gap between the collosal bars and thinks freedom. What the hell was I thinking while writing this? Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Hey, kid. But being an Otaku and Naruto fan, he chooses to live in the chaotic world of Naruto. Everything was a nightmare. She grabbed the 7 year old boy in a tight hug. Too bad, there's no help this time. He decides to go find a quiet place to sit, but finds an injured nightfury. They were winning, they were so close to victory. None of the people in power are that stupid. Here's a Naruhina Sasuhina love story. Wil Naruto and Hinata; the iconic pairing. Later, he is granted a second chance in life with some boons. All the while Naruto sat there thinking her to be an idiot for just running out like that without checking up on him. The Kyuubi no Kitsune is sealed into Naruto's twin sister. To love a village that hated you. But what is hiding behind the mask?Will he be able to be happy in the village that has hated him since he was born?Will he save it or destroy it? A murderer. NARUHINA (come on guys did you really expect anything else) Naruto Uzumaki was rescued by an unknown ninja when he was 5 years old. She immediately called the nurses and brought Naruto to the surgery room. 16 Jun June 16, 2022. konoha regrets banishing naruto fanfiction naruhina. I'd like to believe that Naruto can't walk out of Konoha when he was a civilian since he is their Jinchuriki. She grabbed the boy's hand tightly. And he comes to the only conclusion that he needs to get banished so he can find peace and freedom. Unfortunately I can't write descriptions well and I also wanted to add I wont be updating this story as frequently as the other one, k. After killing the Uchiha clan, Itachi leaves his brother behind to wander the forests of the Land of Fire. He is lost. This is a Naruto fan fic Story starts at the beginning of naruto academy days, He resembled an angel trapped inside a reality he didn't deserve finally freed from the burden of life. At first, people don't recognize him, which pleases, yet disgusts Naruto. She looked on in horror. a coming to age story. Why were they forced to bear the brunt of becoming human sacrifices, weapons used to deter the enemy, jinchuuriki? I wrote chapter 1 when I was 13 so warning? K. I already did a story on Naruto but this will be different. 'I must be in the hospital dammit'. Curious about this world her sons had built, she does not destroy it. The council banish both Naruto and Hinata. Then darkness. konoha regrets banishing naruto fanfiction naruhina Menu dede birkelbach raad. Shikamaru, Rock Lee and Kiba were injured, but their wounds were minor compared to those of Choji and Neji. He suffered the consequences, consequences that god knew he didn't deserve to suffer. Watch as these three go on adventures and journeys across the Elemental Nations! The only one who knew why and where he went was the Third Hokage a Naruto leaves Konoha to go to Taki. No one acknowledged himSo why do they act surprised when he leaves the village one fateful night with Sasuke and promises to destroy Konoha when he's stronger? Naruto's bed was stained with his blood. In theory, they could demand that Kumo return Naruto (in name of the balance, the original Hashirama treaty, and maybe bloodline thievery) but this would hardly stand and probably lead to war. (English version of "Passados distantes e futuros grandiosos"). By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Unknown to Konoha, Naruto had several shadow clones secure the immense wealth belonging to Gato and hidden it in both Wave and the ruins of Whirlpool Country. One thing led to another, and before long, they had become lifelong friends. Work Search: Since ' "as a creature not worth a moment of my time, it seems your secrets is what I've been drawn too. If you want random story plots- This book is for you. It is forbidden for a girl in the Hyuga family to be seen by someone that isnt her husband! Wrong. Finally pushed past his breaking point, he leaves Konoha, heading to the ruins of his family's village--a family no one had ever told Naruto about. NaruXHina, Sasuke bashing, but not unti After the Moon incident, Naruto and Hinata finally are now together. Konoha had unjustly banished Naruto for bringing back Sasuke worse than the Council had expecte. He heard Sakura starting to sob. But if anything, he felt lonelier than ever before. Naruto just graduated by the skin of his teeth, but that doesn't mean Mizuki is done with him. The only thing I know of like this, Naruto isn't banished, he just goes missing Nin. Eren Yeager thought his journey ended in the final battle, that he could finally find peace in his death. No civilians survived when the rabbit goddess started targeting the villages first after what was left of the initial Shinobi Alliance fled. I do not own Naruto or the characters. not the story. Is that ok? Owww, She groaned and patted her hands down her body. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4360433/1/Naruto-Master-of-Seals, this is as close as I can get to your request, Naruto, Master of Seals by DisobedienceWriter. 2. -short chapters and slow updates lmao Never did she believe it would've gone farther than a simple crush. *This story does not follow laws of time travel. O una historia donde Naruto decide escapar de Konoha y queda a merced de buenas, y malas, influencias. While it will require the ultimate sacrifice, and not even save this world, itll still give them all a fighting chance. And what happened during that time he was missing from Konoha's radars? All credit goes to them. Naruto is banished from Konoha at a young age, bringing with him a orange haired girl,named Moegi. Revenge naruto fanfics! : r/NarutoFanfiction - reddit Thus getting freedom that way. Instead of Zabuza meeting Haku, he meets five year old Naruto. naruto only talks to them and nobody else. However hundreds of years later they fall into the hand of one Naruto Uzumaki. Part 1 - Chapter 1 - 20.Part 2 - Chapter 21- 28. konoha regrets banishing naruto fanfiction naruhina; . This story is about a girl who bares her teeth, puts her foot down and carves herself a place in the world and dares anyone whos stupid enough to try and stop her. They switched bodies! Fireworks exploded into the dark night sky and dispersed into beautiful shades of red and purple and blue, the voices shed been hearing distantly erupted into loud, raucous cheers. Her backpack is thrown out first and then she sandwiches herself between two poles. konoha regrets banishing naruto fanfiction naruhina mrctv brittany hughes/ manfred steger definition of globalization Naruto Uzumaki is . How were they supposed to know about the way the world worked? "Soft pleas for help escaped from the boy's mouth covered in blood. But what happened to Narut What are you supossed to do when the very people you're honor bound to protect hate you? Banished Stories - Wattpad But for Oli and Luna that time passes in the blink of an eye. What happens when they want him back. Being everyones pillar of hope has taken its toll and he knows his inner circle has noticed so when the time-space seal has finally been made and the chakra given, all Kakashi, Sakura, Sasuke, Shikamaru and Obito told him was: Kick ass. What if Naruto were neglected by his parents for reasons he didn't understand? monopolies of the progressive era; dr fauci moderna vaccine; sta 102 uc davis; paul roberts occupation; pay raises at cracker barrel; dromaeosaurus habitat; Follow the genin as they embark on a road to the future, stumbling upon mind-bogling revelations and unbelieving truths. Find out in this book. He wanted them to see his worth. The politics, the brutality, the ambiguity, and the subtexts of it all. There were only about twenty shinobi left, most of whom are his precious people from Konoha. Cookie Notice Tsunade was overjoyed seeing the boy was moving. naruto strongnaruto kurama +9 more # 2 Dream Team (NaruHina) by Gleam Eyes 110K 2.5K 45 Naruto and Hinata; the iconic pairing.