Auburn The A3 Modular Brace is to be used as a pistol stabilizing arm brace. It gets the job done, but it isnt a custom-fitted rifle. NFA BRACE DISCLAIMER:The A3 Modular Brace is not designed nor should it be used as a stock or to discharge a firearm from the shoulder. The first big challenge was I had a hard time getting a good sight picture. A3 Tactical Modular Folding Arm Brace system for Picatinny rear mount 2. My previous [emailprotected] was 15985 D0IIars for w0rking 26/h a m0nth 0nIlne. Rehv Arms is excited to introduce their very own Picatinny 1913 Adapter for the Keltec P50 5.7x28. Yeahso does buying any Kel-Tec product(Ive had 2). Daily Deals. Trigger Pull: 5.4 lbs. Available for just $29.99, this critical piece of kit enabled the Sub 2000 to light up targets with 200 lumens. I wish I knew how to add a picture. In my perfect world theyd be the skunkworks for Ruger. KelTec firearms can be purchased from a licensed dealer in your area, or any online retailer. I shipped mine out today. 2504 Auburn Way N. Stay in the know. Made out of Strong Nylon12 this is a must have- Comes with 2 M3x16mm Hex Socket Screws. The details can be found here at https://recalls.keltecweapons.com/, Thanks for the information I've had this gun for about 8 months have shot 50 rounds and would have sent it back sooner if I'd known only have had two kel tec guns both needed to be returned one for a firing pin missing the primer on a p11 9mm in the middle 90s now this sub 2000 with a barrel that could explode not a good track record 2 for 2 l am starting to think l may have been better off with the new Ruger pc 9mm carbine it was about 80 dollars more sending a gun to the manufacturer for service is a giant pain in the ass, I would advise to sell any sub 2000 Final Verdict. Short rifles are much easier. You can buy this rifle in variants that run on different magazines. At 30.5 inches the rifle is no slouch, but folding it in half creates a package only 16.25 inches long. Add to Cart . This is extremely cool because you can now have compatibility between your rifle and pistol. You said you added a rubber guard to the stock. [CDATA[ Select what level shooter you are! I bought the trigger upgrade from M-Carbo when it first came out. That big long barrel doesnt look absurd like a lot of 16-inch barrel MP5s or similar firearms. Function drives the form in this gun. You do not pay Good luck! The following day I drove to the range with the newly modded Sub 2000 to test my theory of evolution. I recently conducted a test and evaluation of the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 and in my 30 years of shooting, Ive never seen a product that combines the ease of shooting of a rifle with the portability of an Autobot. Rotate the optic out, unfold the rifle, rotate the optic back into the eyes line of sight. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. The stock is essentially a metal pipe with some curves and a polymer butt plate. The function and portability you get out of this gun are superb when you compare it to the cost of many popular handguns at double (or more) the price. The Sig hinge latches in both positions, open and closed, and our modular brace system allows multiple configurations for optimal personalization. Rainier Arms on LinkedIn And can still lock the charging handle back. I see a chassis in the future that makes the 16 barreled version into a bull pup. Why not mention the recall? The P50 already has a 9.6-inch barrel. I believe it was a BCM M-LOK to Picatinny rail adaptor. Now P50 users can convert their really big handgun into a rather small carbine. A very smart little bit of kit. I placed the rifle on a rest and was able to achieve one-inch groups at 10 yards fairly consistently, but my eyes strained to line everything up. Midwest Industries has a great optic mount that works around the Sub 2000s ability to fold in half. How was performance compared to a G19? [SHOT 2022] The Kel-Tec P-50 Carbine and Stock are HERE! - The Firearm Blog This hard hitting pistol features the 5.7x28 round that is outstanding for home defense, hunting and any other tasks. I'd fire most employees. TheP50platform is based around a 50 round, double stack magazine which lays horizontally along the top of the grip. If you have lost the proof of purchase, sometimes the store where the firearm was purchased can provide a copy. The bungee on the sling made transitions between rifle and pistol a breeze and the wide strap allowed me to carry the Sub 2000 without fatigue for the majority of the day. Type your new password and hit button below to confirm it. The aftermarket is growing for this platform and the upgrades that are out there have an amazing impact on the performance you can expect from the Sub 2000. The, After conducting some research, I found a company called. You may ask yourself why a folding rifle is chicthe simple fact is; you can take it nearly. The National Firearms Act regulates items such as short barreled rifles, and by utilizing components of the A3 Tactical Modular Brace as a firearm stock, you may be subjecting your firearm and yourself to NFA laws and regulations. However, the rifle is hard to find in gun stores, especially certain varieties. Unless you did something stupid. Thats about the end of where first impressions make sense though. Top of my priority list was an optic, as well as some things that might help with making the weapon fit me better. Installs in seconds and is secure to be able to use a Brace or a Stock (if you SBR your pistol). Great aftermarket parts. It compresses when the rifle is folded so there's no problem with folding. Click below for a FREE LESSON! I'll look into that today. Well, youre missing out if you like weird guns. Thanks, but the P90 is 4.9 longer, bulkier, about twice as heavy, twice as expensive, and unavailable as a pistol. I couldnt wait to try it all out. Mine is the G19 version and there is absolutely no way I will sell it. Want a rifle with a small footprint but don't want an SBR or a brace stocked pistol? Your Brownells link is showing all versions discontinued. Its also small enough to not be obtrusive while being big enough to hold the Sub 2000 and quite a few other items like magazines, an IFAK, and more. KelTec 5.7mm P50 Pistol is real and on the Way :: Guns.com total junk--barrel blew up after 9 rounds--bought it used , so no warranty--had to eat $446--too light to use for a boat anchor--totally useless--buyer beware, Warrenty carries over to buyer. David, thanks for the response. As most of you know, our firearms are in high demand. I purchased the Mcarbo series with all the MCarbo upgrades in a limited no. there marketing dept has not a clue !!!!! fools, you lost thousands of survivalist, is there a lazer, red or green dot, or a light period that will fit the sub 2000 2, 9mm without modification or adding rails,,,,is there anything fits on the sub 2000 stock gun, Yes, The kelTec has a picatinny rail on the bottom of the barrel so I mounted my green laser sight on the underside of the barrel near the front end. We design firearms that are innovative in design and exciting to use. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. after 280 rds had to send back to factory lol. Affordable, portable, convertible. By signing up you agree to Guns.com's Using horizontally-oriented FN P90 mags secured under a top cover, the. And arrival date. PSA AR-15 "BRACE-15" Stripped Lower Receiver . Any data on how much velocity is gained by the extra length? The Kel-Tec P50 employs the FN P90/PS90 magazine design, which is a 50-round box that mounts horizontally on the pistol. The gun runs flawlessly, and with the new folding rear sight (I went with the larger aperture though they do have a notch variant) the little gun is a tack driver. My Friend has been averaglng 16256 D0llars for m0nth now and she w0rks about 50/h a week. But, factory faults do happen, so if the barrel had a weak area then like the other guy said, unless you did something illegal to obtain this gun, the warranty is good to the next owner and I am pretty sure the company would give you a replacement no problem with a barrel breach. So at least you know that a breeding pair exists. We modify the hinge with an adapter that allows the use of our modular line of extensions. I also noticed that after just over 100 rounds, my cheek was sore. This sub rifle is what makes me scoff at an AR 15 ban. (, We noticed that you have previously logged in with your, Check what do you get by creating an account, Bookmark and compare your favorite firearms, Kel Tec Sub 2000 Review: A 9mm Folding Carbine, Have you struggled to find a gun that can reach out accurately to some distance, but, I recently conducted a test and evaluation of the, This weapon is a marvel of function and portability but is a little rough around the edges straight from the factory. Confirming rumors and leaks, KelTec on Tuesday announced the new P50, a 50-round 5.7x28mm pistol, is inbound for 2021. Given the current situation with the ATF regarding pistol braces, I don't think that'll bode well for this, if that's the case; 3. Doug, I seriously recommend the Midwest Industries mount, it has held up well and perfectly fits this application. If its on top, you cant easily mount optics, because you have the magazine between the barrel and the optics. [CDATA[ The Sig hinge latches in both positions, open and closed, and our modular brace system allows multiple configurations for optimal personalization. It is encouraging to see such support for this popular rifle. There are just too many outstanding reviews on this gun and I own one myself and love it and impressed with the quality. But if you watch the video from SHOT Show this year, you'll see that you could potentially use the buttstock as a pistol grip when folded. Within a pretty short time, I had everything and was ready to start testing. Rainier Arms on Twitter Don't ask me why I have a James Bond briefcase I guess it's my bug out bag. Certified Pilot That being said, there is a great deal of emphasis on the function gained in that utility. But this means the gun is accurate, I just couldnt shoot it well with the stock sights. Great at the range, in the house etc etc. The Sig hinge latches in both positions, open and closed, and their modular brace system allows multiple configurations for optimal personalization. The adapter installs in under 5 minutes and is very sturdy once installed. In order to make our firearms available in your area, we utilize firearm distributors. GEAR USED IN THIS VIDEO A: Yes, these are in stock unless otherwise noted. Thus, KelTec has released the P50 rifle conversion kit. Auburn At a price well below most of the pistols it shares the magazine with, you can reach out to greater distances with accuracy. Once I installed the Vortex red dot I had a lot better results. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. As I keep it in a backpack that's not an issue for me. Outstanding format with clear images between the short paragraphs. Kel-Tec has made a name for itself in the gun industry as an innovative company. It happens to the best of companies when you are manufacturing millions of units. Reasonable recoil impulse and positive ejection. Kel-tec: Model Number: P50BLK: UPC: 640832008579: Notify Me When Back in Stock .