Raise your vibration from fear to love and slowly your body will heal on its own. Copyright 2023 Summit Publications, Inc. All rights reserved. Although not everyone is capable of reading the aura directly, at subconscious levels within the soul and at the level of the Christ mind we all have perceptions of one another, and we register these perceptions. Archangel Michael for your spiritual protection. with no assistance. http://www.karmalessons.com and http://www.chakralessons.com. The positive energy of the violet fire helps you recover from the ill effects of negativity. Dont Take it on Faith Listen to the Scientists: For the scientific minded, here is the greatest explanation of why the violet flame works In our physical world, the violet light is the shortest wave length of light and therefore, the highest frequency in the physical spectrum. Yesterday I was at a energy expo and someone mentioned that from behind she thought I was someone else because she could see violet in my aura. [Read More]. Dear Friend, As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases, this means whenever you buy a book on Amazon from a link on this website, we receive a small percentage of its price at no extra cost to you. We generally begin our decrees by saying, In the name of the beloved mighty victorious Presence of God, I AM in me, and my very own beloved Holy Christ Self and include our favorite masters and saints. This is why violet-flame angels have that motto of keeping on keeping on. I find myself more and more in tune with my I AM Presence. We have the free will to qualify Gods energy coming to us. Jesus asked us to pray, Thy Kingdom come on earth, as it is in heaven. We respect all Whadjuk Elders both past and present, and any First Nations people. We dont have Gods kingdom on earth as yet. With the 30-day Violet Flame Challenge you build a daily experience with the violet flame: This article was taken from the bookViolet Flame to Heal Body Mind and Soulby Elizabeth Clare Prophet. It teaches us to be more loving, compassionate and forgiving when theres hatred. You are no longer a just petitioner, but are entering into a partnership and an interactive relationship with God. I hope to explore these ethereal retreats in the coming months. I am so glad my soul nudge me to google violet flame! Let me know your experiences with this meditation in the comments below. The violet flame as Saint Germain has taught it can actually enter the cells and atomic structure, including our DNA, and transmutation does take place. What spiritual work did you do before this experience? Brilliantly done! Ive found this to be a great inner work practice. Natural Violet Flame Opal, Mexico 925 Sterling Silver Earring Jewelry Thats it! I ask you to___________. This is the Violet Flame-a spiritual light that actually transmutes and consumes negative energy. The aura always reflects whether man is maintaining the crystal-clear stream of God's consciousness released through the seven chakras or whether he is misqualifying that energy and thereby producing a muddied stream. You may see yourself as you were in ages long past. Others get spectacular results the first time they open their mouths. A violet flame decree has the power to harness and focus spiritual energies. So by removing calcified emotional debris and other substances, the violet flame may allow our bodies to reconnect with their natural healing mechanism. It helps us to be brave when theres fear. I choose OM MANI PADME HUM, you can use one of your own, or pick one from these meditation mantras. Access the Free Lessons of Your Choice Now Color is a manifestation of frequency, and frequency is a manifestation of consciousness, or one's state of consciousness. Be Inspired. Thus, if we increase the light of purity and of the violet flame through our mantras and our prayers to God, we will also accelerate our consciousness on the white and violet rays. - - Violet Twin Flames | When you become aware of it, the karma (positive and negative) of that life comes to the surface. Then let go of the memory and let a bright white sun replace it in your mind's eye. I would love to contact any of the Violet Flame by phone, email or in person. God is giving us lots of amazing tools now to help us realize our true selves our beautiful, loving, peaceful and blissful souls! So you need to seal your aura with the white and blue protective energy. Youll know that your violet flame meditation has been successful when you feel a sense of inner peace and spaciousness inside of you. Mark Prophet used to compare this acceleration to a train. You are affirming that "God is where I AM and I AM that God in manifestation and God in me is right now manifesting the violet flame.". Saint Germain described the violet flame in the books Unveiled Mysteries, The Magic Presence, and the I AM Discourses. I had just lost my job due to injury. This new song is one of a new vibration and spiritual energy the world has not seen for a long time. Do the decrees and give all your fears into the Sacred Fires for transmutation to St. Germain and His Violet Flame Angels. We recognize their continued connection to the land and waters of this beautiful place and acknowledge that they never ceded sovereignty. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I really like the visual meditation. 23 comments Gail valley says: July 12, 2018 at 6:20 PM. With the Kriya Yoga I feel energy pulsating all the time at Crown and Third Eye, occasion energies in my throat chakra and root but nothing in my heart. But there is a different power that comes as you gradually increase the speed and raise the pitch of the decree. They have to response. When I saw my eyes in the mirror, there was a trembling and loud voice imagine someone blowing air out of their mouth but with a raspy sound to it. Paula, my dear friend paula, so nice to find this website and read your messages I live in florida and would love to speak with you someday ! What is the meaning of specific colors in the aura? You may want to use a visual aid like a photo or magazine cutout in front of you. All Rights Reserved. Inspiration is always welcome. You never know when on that pathway you will meet your mentor Saint Germain face-to-face. Why did I do, what did I start ? Those who have pure emerald green within the aura are healers, and through them and through their chakras flow the healing currents of the Elohim and of the cosmos. The Violet Flame is a high-frequency spiritual light with the power to transmute negative karma, transmuting and dissolving the negative conditions that affect us. Saints and adepts have long known how to use the violet flame. When I do these decrees for an hour I do feel blissful tingly all over! Denise Kane 61 Paperback 13 offers from $3.27 Editorial Reviews About the Author Elizabeth Clare Prophet is a world-renowned author, spiritual teacher, and pioneer in practical spirituality. Luna & Sol Pty Ltd 2012 - 2023 LonerWolf.com. Not sure what it means or how yo use I was just meditating and it found me? The preamble to a decree is like an invitation. I wanted to let you know that Mark Prophet who taught about the violet transmuting flame since 1958 also studied Kriya Yoga with Yogananda. We are in constant contact with news and crisis situations around the world. I invite the Light of the Holy Spirit to enter deep into every cell of my body and to expose the darkness, the density, the disease. This time after the surge of energy I looked at a mirror, in the mirror my eyes were two black holes engulfed in violet flames. When one's pursuit of science becomes tainted by a materialism and ignorance of God's laws, then the green of the aura no longer reflects the pure emerald hue of the stone by that name, but it becomes muddiedan olive drab, even a brownish green. I am all about doing more than 100% as I am tired of duality and limitations so if you want to go fast go fast as fast is my preferred method! How to Use the Violet Flame in 9 Steps - The Summit Lighthouse As you breath deeper, notice how these flames burn brighter and brighter with each breath, turning into a blazing white sun. Now that I am reading and learning more about energy works this experience came back to my mind and this is the reason I am sharing it with you all. I would think that the VF decree which calls on you to connect with your own I AM Individualized God Presence in the Perfection realm helped to draw the discordant energy or karma out of your system for you to face and get rid of it once and for all as you cannot attain the Christ Untouchable State of being with any imperfection, or discordant energy in your multi-body system! If the intention you set in step one is not a personal one, but a social or global one, bring the image of the external problem into your violet flame. There could be a burst of fear from the solar plexus, accompanied by feelings of butterflies and extreme tension. Prior Chapter: Creativity|Next Chapter: Your Aura as a Giant Beacon. It diverts negative elements into opportunities and changes our perspective. The violet fire can erase bad karma and alter the cause and effects of our past mistakes. Peace indicates that you are living in the present! So give your decrees with joy and gusto and know that when you call to Archangel Michael and his legions of angels, they will immediately be at your side. Healing is a personal journey of self-discovery and there are many ways of healing our broken heart. I believe the Master, and violet ray which is an intelligent energy, were connecting with you in a powerful way. It is like a cosmic eraser that erases the effects, the memory, and the cause of sin in our lives. Reading the aura will always tell us where there is mastery or attainment in the use of the chakras and where there is a perversion or a willful misuse of the chakras. The Violet Flame is an energy of transmutation. He too said that Kriya Yoga and violet flame are miraculous methods for realizing the Higher Self. What a wonderful letter, thank you. Hello Lin can you give a little more information on the experience? Every moment, we decide whether to put a positive or negative spin on it. Your articles and creativity are always timely for me as well. Yogananda has taught me that the spine and brain are the altars of God but while he was on earth (left body 1952) he did not mention the violet flame. Visualize at the center of your being, a sphere radiating flames of white light. I practice Spiritual Psychologyif you would like to share your issues; e-mail me at ritabestill@gmail.com or 705-515-1000 or look up my websitemost of the info that might assist you is listed. Saint Germain continued to reach souls of light through the Messengers Mark and Elizabeth Clare Prophet and The Summit Lighthouse from the 1960s through 2000. The Science of the Spoken Word, of using decrees, allows the soul to follow the Biblical teaching concerning the works of my hands, command ye me.. We can work with this violet light to turn ourselves and this world around. Violet light in the aura, then, denotes that the soul is free to commune with God. Whatever you may have manifested in the past through your words, thoughts, deeds, or acts can now be transmuted and released into the light. Our mental, emotional, and spiritual states significantly affect our health. Not only that, but the color violetstimulates our openness to divine wisdom, promotes selflessness and speeds up our natural healing process. Some of you have seen where there have been a number of threads so great as to not even be possible of counting, and these threads of violet flame, almost as a gossamer veil, have gone directly to hearts all over the planetYou can in fifteen minutes a day of giving violet flame decrees have me with you; and in my presence with you, you can deliver a momentum of violet flame to many souls upon the planet. (Saint Germain, 7-4-91). They both deliver the gift of freedom, justice, mercy, fresh energy, and a new civilization. Is the Violet Flame Dangerous? Wow.what a gift..the Ascended Masters will get out attention one way or another! Violet Flame Meditation for Spiritual Transformation. While youre visualizing your violet flame and repeating your decree, hold your hands up in front of you with your palms facing outwards as if the problem were in front of you. Was the energy positive, peaceful and loving? I bless you all with Pure Love, Light and Om Source purifying energy and the violet flame transmuting power! In fact, simply repeating a violet-flame mantra anytime you feel tense, tired or irritated can make the difference. Since doing them I am now at 10 with all 3 plumes balance per my intuition using the pendulum. You can make a specific request for the transmutation of whatever mental, emotional or physical problems you are working on in your life. I just read this from another Violet Flame source: One day Science will have the proof that all disease has sour emotions at its roots. Saint Germain was an ascended master, a legendary Theosophical spiritual leader, and the Chohan of the violet flame. Receive a daily email with inspiring quotes from the masters and archangels of the seventh ray! Violet flame decrees are an all-consuming spiritual fire. Sin is known in the East as "karma". Hi Melanie, congratulations on finding this path and your way home. Not only does the violet flame dissolve your own karma, but it can also dissolve group or planetary karma that comes from such things as wars or accumulated injustices. When I started the Challenge I asked my pendulum from scale of 1 to 10 where was my violet flame in being balance with 10 being the highest it was at 5 and the weakest plume being the blue power one. i am so calm, stress free, my blood pressure is more stable now. The reason for this is that it creates the space necessary for healing any soul blockages we carry, and it makes use of two important tools: the healing properties of color and sound. Saint Germain, Master of the Violet Flame and Spiritual Alchemist As you increase the speed of your decrees, you will find that they are more effective in raising your vibration. Sometimes it will be energy, feeling of peace or love entering us, or sound, or wisdom or inspiration, etc. I have been attacked by dark negative energies and since using the violet flame and ArchAngel Michael blue flame sword protection everyday(and sometimes the whole day non stop. NT$ 7,250. You don't have to worry if you are just beginning to practice the violet flame of St. Germain meditation. Has anyone doing the violet flame experience that? The Violet Flame - Discover its Power with Help from Angels He used to heal and help the poor and the suffering peasants. I thought I have time to learn to meditate and do VF decrees. A poweful and effective affirmation when you experience a negative thought .I AM invoking the violet flame to transmute anything less than Love and Light f. World events and changes appear to be are happening at lightning speed. Paula. Violet Flame Meditation: How To Use This Transformational Energy To It aims to change the metal (which represents negative human energy) to gold (which signifies positive divine energy). People have different experiences when they use violet-flame decrees. Just as color reflects consciousness, so color amplifies consciousness. I then had a thought one day..maybe this isnt an awakening maybe its my health. Thank you for your response. Our vibration is raised and propels us into a more spiritual state of being. I did not know that. addition, rubidium ignites in oxygen, burning with a characteristic red-violet flame (O'Neil, 2006). Its all energy. Violet Flame Meditation - Instant Energy Shift! It is definitely safe to harness the power of this healing method yourself. How to Use the Violet Flame Daily - The Violet Flame I think it would help you to read the initial books in which the teachings on the violet transmuting flame and also on each ones individual divine presence were first introduced to seekers. I had lost my job, but was in process to retrain and go back to school. . I choose patterns of Perfection. Then ask your Beloved I AM Christ Self how to deal with these appearances of aches in body or lack in work and money, or problems with others, etc. Endow each word with intense love for God. Since I didnt understand my power I looked at the window again. With every beat of our hearts, energy is flowing to us from our Higher Source. I live in Florida. This is a beautiful way to connect with healing on all levels, dimensions and aspects to fully transmute anything thats making us unwell. But both together definitely a plus.