You changed the world without even knowing. The . Wow. The couple filed the lawsuit last year on the same day that Watts pleaded. God will take care of everyone and everything. Shehas a degree in journalismand writes about all things news, entertainment and crime. Shanann Watts Funeral: Brother Says He 'Couldn't Protect' Her - Peoplemag Franklin Rzucek is 38 years old and was born on 01/01/1984. I had the whole day off yesterday off so believe me, I read every link. Why would it? So often, women just love to crucify other women. "They have been blowing every one of our phones up all the way from here to Colorado at least 30 different news people. And I like your point that he wouldnt have wanted to make multiple trips. Why and how could she snap and kill her kids if she was so happy and doing so well on Thrive? Click here to get breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases in the True Crime Newsletter. I have pondered if she found out about affair right before she left for a month and a half that being the reason. 4 and 5 year olds throw their toys, run over them even, they dont typically arrange them, cushion under the head, cushion under the feet, and with a sheet covering the head like a dead body? Frank Rzucek, left, the father of Shanann Watts, and her brother Frankie Rzucek attend Christopher Watts' arraignment hearing on Aug. 21, 2018 in Greeley, Colorado. One time back in the 1990s, my 3 yr old and I were leaving the grocery. Which is a v stupid reason to agree to another child.it always failsBut she likely did have a BPD. "To any News or Media Outlets that are trying to contact my family and I please give us our space at this time," he asked on Facebook. You brought up an interesting point about the doll on the couch, covered in the twister plastic that it seems like when Shanann says I dont know what to make of this, she might have assumed the kids had done it, but that its too tidy of a thing a 4 and 5 year old would do. August 16 at 12:08 AM When? Why? There is also other Chris Watts from there which a simple google search shows. My name is Frankie Rzucek. Scott Reisch BANNED Frankie Rzucek, Jr too! Frankie Rzucek (@yankeefrankie) is on Instagram both mothers OFF THE CHARTS ARROGANT AND TOXIC. Family of Colorado woman sits through emotional arraignment of husband It would expose Thrive for the scam that it is. According to Rzucek, Shanannsuffered from lupus, an autoimmune disease in which your immune system attacks healthy cells by mistake. Some of how Shanann interacts with her children is bizarre, theres even suggestion of excessively teasing them. True Crime Analysis, Breakthroughs, Insights & Discussions Hosted by Bestselling Author Nick van der Leek. Man whose daughter, grandkids were killed by Chris Watts says Just when I think he was this way, and have compassion for him, I watch the porch video again and think no, hes another way. And, it is as if she just walked into the house, put her suitcase down, threw off her shoes, padded into the kitchen in the dark, and he was waiting, maybe with something more than his bare hands, maybe with a cord or tie of some sort. Frankie Rzucek Jr net worth for April 2023 - Sorry, but had my husband sent me a photo like that to me, I would have made damn sure i would have left the house that DAYwith my daughters and made damn sure I got a restraining order from a judge as well. What did Chris Watts HATE about Shanann? "I meant every word. Then her own infidelity with husband #1. Didnt the police department say they think the girls were in there four days? As one would expect, Rzucek wants to know what the reason behind the murders of Shanann, Bella, and Celeste. Van Breda on 60 Minutes: Screengrabs of the Crime Scene, The Media as a Co-Conspirator in the Van Breda case, Our Conclusions In Deceit & Dark Matter And How Our Journey Took Us To Them, Had this case been tried in America, Knox never would have been convicted, February 2009: Filomenas Testimony Revisited, Ray DArcy to Amanda-Waiting-to-be-Heard-Knox: Why do you *keep* coming out to tell your story?, Despicable: The Shakedown of Knox Podcast Series. His lawyer did not respond to PEOPLEs requests for comment. - YouTube 0:00 / 1:18:39 Frankie Rzucek Jr. Posts Emotional and Firm Message to Online Bullies! Ill bet Shannon is whats on her birth certificate. Plus, he would have been v wound up, hysterical even. BREAKING: FRANKLIN WILLIAM RZUCEK charged with misdemeanor child abuse Shanann Watts died Intestate Is A Court Battle Looming in Probate Court over Life Insurance? Shannan Watts' brother, Frankie Rzucek Jr., had previously written on Facebook that Watts had killed his sister and that before she died they had just found out she was pregnant with a baby boy. Or was driven to it by extenuating circumstances. A judge ordered last week that Watts pay the $6 million to Frank and Sandy Rzucek, marking the end of the civil case. Church responds after 61-year-old Raleigh man charged with sex crimes involving 7-year-old child. Frankie Rzucek | TRUE CRIME ROCKET SCIENCE 'It's eating him up' Last week, authorities. Rzucek and his family have thanked everyone for supporting them throughout the loss of Shanann and her daughters but he also asks that people pray for anyone who ay be suffering, not just relatives. I wouldnt do that to my children, but she didnt murder her 2 girls.. Shanann did not have more reason to murder her girls than CW!!!!! -Described in posts all the time. Picture this: Shanann learns Chris is for real about the divorce. You are the biggest joke known to mankind. in watching shannons treatment of chris (awful), treatment of girls (awful). May Satan have mercy on his soul," Rzucekvented. Can I imagine, or do I think its possible she ran upstairs threatening to harm the girls, thinking itll manipulate Chris into staying with her? Franklin William Rzucek Jr, 135 Forest Dr, Aberdeen, 28315 NC Xox love Jr.. They made me strive to be an even better man. Im a mum and I would never even think of doing such a thing ) but saying shes violent because you assume she has BPD, is too much. So, you have met her have you? and must be updated when channel data changes. Scott Reisch BANNED Frankie Rzucek, Jr too! : r/WattsCaseEvidence - reddit Watts' parents thanked the Rzuceks on Monday for asking the state to do so. Frankie Rzucek Jr. Posts Emotional and Firm Message to Online Bullies! its clear both sides of the family were extremely toxic. COULD Shanann have killed her children? Rzucek, su esposo y su hijo compartieron sus reacciones sobre las grabaciones recientemente publicadas de la confesin de cinco horas de Chris Watts ante la polica, y hablaron sobre lo que han. Recently revealed details surrounding the murders of Shan'ann Watts and her two young daughters have left the slain pregnant woman's family reeling, they said during a recent interview. Really? Our records show it is resident in Aberdeen, 28315 North Carolina. RJ Sangosti / The Denver Post . On Facebook, Frankie Rzucek, who identified himself as Shanann's brother and as a Clifton native, used the platform to go after Christopher Watts and the police. Rohde Crime Scene Schematic: What else are we missing? Here is everything we know aboutShanannWatts' brother, Frankie Rzucek. Chris Watts sentenced to 5 life terms - KMGH Could Her Husband Inherit Her Estate? Please be respectful with your comments. How much money does Frankie Rzucek Jr make from YouTube? New Details On Frank Rzucek Sr. 4. So who and why did they call the school?) On the 28th of December Frankie Rzucek appeared on YouTube in a 27-clip apparently filmed by his father Frank on his phone. He used a method of murdering which left v little trace. "Shanann was born to be a mother and help change lives. Some content on this page was disabled on July 28, 2020 for the publication of private information. "It's worse than we even thought": Victims' family reacts to Frankie Rzucek Jr Net Worth, Income & Earnings (2023) - StarStat When walking to the car, my little one asked me why black women were so mean to their children. Chris Watts forced to pay $US6 million to murdered wife's parents - news I checked around Reddit to find out what this grown man does besides make statements and ask for money, and I cant find anything. It started 10 years ago and has 18 uploaded videos. Chris Watts Stoic During His Arrest just like Scott Peterson, WTF? He has. A long lifelong history via self report of feeling unsatisfied, rejected , unloveable. "Again my family and I appreciate all the love and support. 1. Sandra Onorati Rzucek [Shan'ann's mother]: "Shan'ann and Chris Watts definitely planned to separate". His comment during the (if true) pregnancy reveal was something like I guess you get what you want or something like that I found very revealing. Fortunately, our client Mr Rzucek, was able to raise funds previously, to pursue legal action against his harassers. UPDATED. As one would expect, Rzucekwants to know what the reason behind the murders of Shanann, Bella, and Celeste. Before he met Shanann. AND now getting a divorce= She loses it. But Shanannhad two healthy children whom she became the "picture perfect mother" to, Rzucek said. I too, often wondered if their was either 1) no pregnancy or 2) it wasnt his. By . Maybe a difference in the cultures? Van Breda: Mondays Closing Arguments what to expect? The net worth of Frankie Rzucek Jr's channel through 5 Mar 2023. The Denver Post via AP As a judge explained that Chris Watts was charged with five counts of murder in the deaths of his wife and two. Shanann didnt have big strong hands like he did. Ive never felt so loved in all my life, we cant thank you all enough. RJ SANGOSTI/THE DENVER POST VIA ASSOCIATED PRESS. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Pathetic response and poorly thought out too. markedly and persistently unstable self-image or sense of self. But I will never delete it or regret it," he said. If they found everyone Thursday then that would be Monday. [size=30] we have found that the cognitive, emotional and behavioral dysfunctions inherent in BPD have served to predispose those individuals to a catathymic crisis (18). Your support means so much. Mugshots.com : 122328886. In a shocking twist, Chris pled guilty to all of the murder. He suddenly got a taste of true freedom when the 3 of them spent 6 weeks in NC. There is also another Arnold Faks video around what Chris may plea, and whether there is a possibility that he will get away with this. Chris Watts was sentenced Monday to three consecutive terms of life in prison without the possibility of parole for killing his pregnant wife Shanann and their two young daughters, Bella and Celeste, after an emotional hearing that brought to an end a saga that has roiled Colorado and the nation. To get updated. Frankie Rzucek Jr employment history? 20 Questions: Think you know the Casey Anthony Case? Can I see where Chris doesnt take her seriously? I truly feel sorry for you. Xoxo, P.S. CW was/is the violent one. True Crime, Why Journalists Must Remain Neutral, and What It Means. the relentless verbalization about how close and intense many of her online relationships actually are (are you really close to your car salesman?). I feel for her the person who has learned how to survive this way are tortured folks. Justice for suffering family of murdered pregnant mom and her children Advertisement More from Distractify Is Chris Watts Still Looking to File an Appeal? Are Frank Rzucek And Sandra Rzucek Still Alive? Shanann Watts Parents I think this is absolutely a possibility! I want to thank everyone for your prayers, kindness, and compassion and understanding. SW may have been a true pain in the arse to have a r/ship with, to live with, but he knew her well enough before he married her for gods sake. Or just so psychopathic he thought he could outsmart everyone because its everyone else whos stupid. There is so much brainwashing even after I quit I still believed I just didnt work hard enough (no? JMO, Do some research on Fantasy Bonding and the BPD interesting stuff. Frank And Sandra Rzucek Age Based on their appearance, the ages of Frank Rzucek and Sandra Rzucek at present could be around 60 to 70 years old. Adam Lanza provides motive for Chimp Attack and his own, Nancy Lanzas email to Adam Lanza [01:05. Mr Rzucek was, therefore, able to use those funds to fund the initial assessment stage of the preparation of his case, which required a substantial investment of time. I think your experience is cultural. Frankie Rzucek, the younger brother of 15-weeks-pregnant Shanann, posted on Facebook of how the woman and her little girls changed his life. You know all about pregnancy hormones and the affects on the body they have it seems. You must to be able to say You have described her to a T only because you know her v well in person. "I just want to know why," the heartbroken relative said. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Creditors may even be calling, which can feel like verification of your worst thoughts about yourself. She was also very independent. I hope we made you proud. "My precious family my one and only sibling, my sisterShanann, 2 adorable nieces Bella and Celeste and her soon to be found out unborn son Niko. Has there been any additional findings as to what those arrests were for (he had 3, she had 15)? Who Is Shanann Watts' Dad? New Details On Frank Rzucek Sr. - Yahoo! Henri van Bredas axe at the DeZalze crime scene whats wrong with this picture? Like his father, he has avoided the press as much as possible. lawyers can read into that and appeal his case. Wow. Chris told Shanann he wanted a divorce, so this debunks the polices theory on motive for Chris..so if your suspect has no motive, youve got the wrong guy! You can learn more about this guideline here: https://en.support.wordpress.com/user-guidelines/. . Source: Netflix Article continues below advertisement Dont speak for all of us here in the South. It doesnt say that Thrive powders and patches turn people into murderers. Rzucek, who has posted regularly about the case on social media, previously lashed out at Chris calling him a heartless psychopath and saying that he stole my whole world.. (This I know) She was the picture perfect mother.". $203. Interview with Leonard King, Shan'ann Watts' Ex-Husband [47th Tranche] Might add credence to his version of events she lost it finding out she was losing her rock . So m. 1313 Christopher Watts agrees to pay $6 million to parents - The Denver Post I was working seven days a week, all day long, and at night until 10 p.m.). She described a really rough relationship with a boyfriend and her first marriage failed quickly. The Rzucek's Say They Loved Chris At First Facebook Chris Watts, pictured in his mugshot and with his wife, Shanann and daughters, has been charged with murder in their deaths. Frankie Rzucek Jr. Posts Emotional and Firm Message to Online Bullies The lawyers and the DA fear-Monterey Chris into taking the plea deal by using the threat of the death penalty, and repeatedly telling Chris They knew he killed them all and that the evidence shows you killed them all.so what would any rational person think? But she had a v big house a mansion actually in Belmont NC. Frankie Rzucek Jr is an American YouTube channel with over 39.80K subscribers. ..The affair only began when Shanann left. Frank Rzucek the father of Shanann Watts, left, and her brother Frankie Rzucek were in court for Christopher Watts arraignment hearing at the Weld . I cannot believe people actually think hes innocent. there's a time and place for things like this all they want is ratings and who's going to get the first scoop. Shanann'sfather, Frank RzucekSr., ciredin the courtroom as the names of his slain daughter and granddaughters were mentioned as his son (and Shanann's brother), Frankie Rzucek, comforted him with a grave expression. The lowest daily views during this period are 645.00. Here are the stats for the last two weeks, separated by days.