Two thumbs up Holley. so you can easily add a fuel pressure gauge if needed, (See P/N's 900019 or 900020). 3.5bar (350kPa) up to 37.45 PSI of Boost You will need to add your own lengths of 3/8-Diameter fuel line. Setting the throttle position and response was a little difficult for me and the instructions didn't seem very clear, but that could just be my fault. -Cut up and used a 3/8 fuel hose to protect the fuel pump hardline where the straps go over it and where it gets close to the tank. Holley EFI - Mancini Racing Fuel Tank Return Port Kit | Ships Free at EFISystemPro.Com | EFI System Length, Kit, 4.5 out of 5 stars Use size "6" (-6AN) or 3/8" for the fuel supply & return. Included clamp-on oxygen sensor kit for 2.25" exhaust ensures a leak free oxygen sensor installation, with Stainless Steel T-Bolt clamps and a Stainless Steel (Weldable) oxygen sensor flange, Available in 3 finishes: Shiny, Black and coming soon, Gold, Bolt on 2300 Flange Carburetor Replacement, Supports up to 350HP with Two 100lb/hr Injectors, Equipped with C4 / C6 Ford transmission kickdown lever as well as TH350, 400 and 700R4 provisions, Accepts many common 5 1/8" OEM or aftermarket air cleaner assemblies, Sniper EFI Software free to download which allows for realtime tuning, Printable throttle body flange template included, Available in 3 Finishes - Classic Gold, Shiny and Black Ceramic. STEALTH EFI FEED LINE KIT, BLACK HOSE, 8AN HLY SUPER SNIPER STEALTH EFI FEED LINE, BLACK HOSE, 6AN HLY SNIPER Q-JET EFI FEED LINE, BLACK HOSE, 8AN HLY EFI STEALTH 4500, FEED LINE KIT, BLACK HOSE. at which point the Sniper would immediately switch off the fuel pump. The install video was much more helpful to me than the written instructions. holley. Can the fan/ fans be programmed to come on with the AC ground signal? Estimated International Ship Date: Great product with great instructions. Also depending on the vehicle you are installing my my case a 1972 Camaro; you will also need to source a cover plate and gasket for your old mechanical fuel pump removal and also a fuel return line; these things I was aware of going into the install. - NO laptop required! If they are going to stand behind their stuff like that, WHOA I am in. Thought it was going to be a huge hassle to install, but thanks to holley detailed install instructions it turned out to be pretty easy to install. Sniper EFI throttle bodies require 58-60 psi of fuel pressure and a 10 micron filter. Holley Sniper EFI 850002 Fuel Rail Kit - Sniper EFI Manifold LS3/L92 V8. Mar 15, 2023 While it can move the required volume of fuel, it cannot maintain a pressure needed to supply your Sniper's fuel injectors. Started up and ran great on first crank. Add EFI To Your FJ40 Toyota 2F Toyota Engine - Red Line Land Cruisers Diameter Rubber Hose, 40 ft. Diameter Rubber Hose, 40 ft. This combines the Sniper EFI Self Learning Throttle Body, with an easy to install In-Tank Retrofit Returnless Module, 20 ft of Earl's Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, and the required fittings. Use solder heat shrink connections only. We hope that you will agree. Sniper EFI Update: Weeks Later, Do I Still Feel It Was Worth It? Blow-through applications will require the use of an external boost referenced regulator (example: 12-848). Fuel line options for EFI conversion? - Pro-Touring.com Air entry is machined to fit most stock style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions. Replacement Idle Air Control (IAC) Motor for Sniper EFI TBI Systems, Sniper 90/92/102mm Throttle Bodies, Terminator TBI, Avenger 4bbl TBI, HP 4bbl TBI, Commander 950 & Digital Pro-Jection Systems. Fuel Injection System, Master Kit, Stealth, 4150 Flange, Black, up to 650 hp, 870 cfm, Four 100 lbs./hr. I found that the EFIPRO throttle lever extender and progressive linkage together made the sniper much more streetable. 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors! Requires external fuel pressure regulator, such as: 12-886 or 12-879, Available in base & master kits (Master kits include complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8 Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, 12-920 Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank! Injectors, Fuel Pump/Line Included, Kit, 3.11 out of 5 stars Custom fuel systems require custom plumbing solutions! By Ernesto P on March 7, 2018 | Verified Owner. Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) Estimated International Ship Date: The first time Holley took it back and worked on it and sent it to me, and about 6 months later started having a problem again, now keep in mind this is like 2 plus years after I bought it. ( 13 ), Plumbing Kit, Push Lock, -6 AN, 25 ft. Its economically priced so you can have all the benefits of EFI and still have money to finish or upgrade the rest of your ride! OEM Style TPS/IAC, for years of dependable service. Internal fuel pressure regulator eliminates the hassle of plumbing an external fuel pressure regulator (Preset to 58.5 PSI), Integrated ignition timing control & coil driver. Introducing Sniper EFI Master Kits, with a Returnless Retrofit Fuel Module. Which Holley Super Sniper or Sniper XFlow EFI System Do You Need For Your Boosted Application? We recommend these similar substitute parts: 4.5 out of 5 stars Throttle response is amazing and it made my ZZ4 come to life. I have a twin 350 mercruiser setup in my boat. Making Sniper EFI the perfect choice for carburetor to marine fuel injection conversions! ( 3 ), Fuel System Pump Plumbing Kits, Holley EFI, 3/8 in. Restoration Fuel Filters Concourse Fuel Line Kit Fuel Line Hose Vapor Seperators Fuel Tank Sending Units / Hardware Carburetor Calibration Kits Carburator Main Body Carb Rebuild Kits Carburetor Studs Throttle Return Springs Metering Blocks . Note: handheld is a little finicky. Sniper EFI Air Cleaner Drop Base - Chrome. Length, Black Anodized Aluminum Fittings, Kit, 3.74 out of 5 stars The solution came in the form of a Holley Sniper EFI kitone specifically designed as a direct replacement the Rochester Quadrajet carb that our GTO, as well as countless other GM vehicles, used. Made my 455 Buick motor come to life. The twin pump manifold utilizes -10 AN male inlet and -8 AN male outlet connections for easy installation on new applications and for quick replacement of existing competitor fuel pumps. Estimated International Ship Date: Figured that out and bang, off and running. 1968 Camaro, 383 with Dart Pro 1 aluminum heads and Comp Cams roller cam, Holley Terminator X Stealth EFI with Dual Sync distributor, Tremec TKO600, and 3.73 12-bolt Eaton posi differential. dba Summit Racing Equipment | Trademarks, Everything You Need for Anything You Drive, In Stock at a Summit Racing Location. A 5/16-inch return line is usually adequate for fuel pumps that flow 255 LPH of fuel or less. Update on the Holley Sniper EFI on my 1971 Ford Torino - return line modification Install video here: https://youtu.be/sHj4rndpxAE - NO laptop required! The sniper master kits ship with OEM grade 255 LPH Walbro Pumps. Please contact Tech Service at, If you have any other questions, contact Tech Service at, To calculate Fuel Injector Size for custom or boosted gasoline applications, use the following Equation: The Drop-in Master kits make plumbing your . In addition to your Holley 2300 Sniper Kit you will want to order the 12-130 HOLLEY IN-TANK RETROFIT FUEL MODULE $501.95. I was able to make a fitting to put the sensor in the manifold and this and slowing the closed loop reaction down solved the issues there. The second great thng about this system is how well the self tuning works, my car started up on the first time after the install. High Resolution Full Color Touchscreen for Initial Setup, Tuning, and Gauge Displays. Diameter, 15 ft. I am not sure at what point they stopped providing these parts in the kit it was just something I did not expect to chase down after getting into the install (Holley you should put some notes on your install videos indicating that the linkage parts / brackets and electrical connectors are no longer provided). Ships In a Few Days. The other hoses come in AN sizes. Holley Sniper EFI - Return Line and Fuel Tank Venting - YouTube Simple math. There is no fuel system coming with either of these two. Supports up to 650hp with Four 100 Lb/Hr Injectors! Mar 13, 2023 So use a -6 for both. To ensure that you select the correct system for your application, we've built this easy to use tool to help you along the way. View Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit - Shiny Finish. . Replacement TPS for Terminator and Sniper EFI Throttle Bodies as well as a variety of other Holley EFI Throttle Bodies. My Holley Sniper EFI and Fuel pump Install | Team Camaro Tech Builds - My Holley Sniper EFI kit install into my 1978 FJ40 Will the stand behind it if it has problems 1000% yes. You can order this part by Contacting Us. Rick, Very easy to install, everything you need in the box, great instructions and the video is even better. if ordered today. i like to no before we starting the rebuld from ouder 520hp ac cobra Sniper EFI 4BBL - Holley DON'T FORGET: Gasket - CARB60011. Self-tuning ECU means you dont have to be a computer/tuning wiz to have EFI! Learn how to download and update your Sniper EFI software. Includes complete fuel system consisting of; Sniper EFI Retrofit Returnless Fuel Module; 20ft of 3/8 Vapor Guard Fuel Hose; 5 stainless steel hose clamps, a post filter, and various Earls fittings and caps. I would recommend this kit to anyone! Simply pick your intake manifold flange type, power level, and aspiration type. COMES WITH: Mounting Hardware. Stay up to date with the latest releases, events, promotions and more. Replacement Regulator Kit for EFI Regulators and Sniper EFI throttle bodies. 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sniper Fuel Line Size. They are engineered using Holley fuel pumps, regulators and filters coupled with quality Earl's plumbing to provide a fuel system tailored to the needs of your EFI System. After installing the Sniper and running for a few weeks with the initial air/fuel settings as mentioned, I saw roughly 1 to two-miles per gallon increase. Sniper EFI 4150 Four-Barrel. (76), Tanks Inc. Fuel Line Kits for GM LS LS-LINE-KIT, Summit Racing Fuel Line Combination Kits SUM-PUMPKIT1, Hyperfuel Fuel System Plumbing Kits 87202, Tanks Inc. Fuel Line Kits for GM LS LS-LINE-KIT45, Holley EFI Fuel System Plumbing Kits 526-10, Summit Racing Fuel Line Combination Kits SUM-PUMPKIT3, Tanks Inc. Universal Fuel Line Kits AFPR-LINE-KIT, Tanks Inc. Universal Fuel Line Kits EFI-LINE-KIT, Tanks Inc. Universal Fuel Line Kits U-LINE-KIT45, Summit Racing Aftermarket Pump to Carburetor Fuel Line Kits SUM-G3156N, Edelbrock Performer Fuel Line and Fitting Kits 8123, MSD Atomic EFI Fuel Return Line Kits 2922, Summit Racing Aftermarket Pump to Carburetor Fuel Line Kits SUM-G3156B, Holley EFI Fuel System Plumbing Kits 526-9, Summit Racing Universal LS Fuel Filter Regulators SUM-230150, FiTech Stainless Steel Fuel Line Kits 51002, FiTech Stainless Steel Fuel Line Kits 51004, Tanks Inc. Universal Fuel Line Kits AFPR-LINE-KIT45, Summit Racing Fuel Line Combination Kits SUM-PUMPKIT2, Tanks Inc. Universal Fuel Line Kits U-LINE-KIT, Edelbrock Stainless Steel Braided Fuel Lines 8124, Edelbrock Performer Fuel Line and Fitting Kits 81233, Summit Racing Aftermarket Pump to Carburetor Fuel Line Kits SUM-G3156, FiTech Stainless Steel Fuel Line Kits 51003, FiTech Stainless Steel Fuel Line Kits 51001, Edelbrock Performer Fuel Line and Fitting Kits 81243. Holley Sniper Stealth EFI 4150 EFI dual inlet fuel line with gauge. And it's on back order 3 weeks out holly.com dose not state you need to buy sensor when calling Tec service. If your fuel pump flows more than 255 LPH then a 3/8-inch return port is required. Sniper Fuel Return. Simple Calibration Wizard (Answer a few questions about your engine and it creates the base map, then starts tuning on its own!) Length, Mounting Clamps, Black Anodized Aluminum Fittings, Kit, Fuel System Plumbing Kit, Fuel Pump to Fuel Cell, -8 AN Braided Flex Line, 20 ft. On to the first start. By derek o on February 15, 2018 | Verified Owner. This kit does not require a fuel return line, as the fuel pressure regulator is mounted in the tank. Thanks! . Available in base & master kits (Master kits include complete fuel system consisting of; 20ft of 3/8" Vapor Guard Fuel Hose, 12-920 Fuel Pump, Filters, necessary hardware and bulkhead fitting to return fuel into the tank!). Estimated International Ship Date: It's the 2300 2 barrel self learning kit. HOLLEY SNIPER EFI SELF-TUNING MASTER CFM,4BBL,FUEL INJECTION CONVERSION. I already have a return fuel line installed in my Cobra so guessing I just don''t need the fuel module? This is a custom order part. $5 Off Your $100 Mobile App Purchase - Get the App. The core of this kit is great, the install is not as intimidating as it might seem; however the videos created by Holley and uploaded on this site misrepresent what is actually in the kit, be aware that you will not receive any throttle linkage components or connectors as stated. ( 2 ), Estimated Ship Date: Opened the box and found this kit is awesome it has everything and looks great. For appearance purposes, I'm considering the UltraPro hose & fittings (. Fuel Line Kits | Summit Racing The throttle cables wouldn't line up anymore so I built my own bracket with welder, drill, and a large helping of washers and bolts. Mar 20, 2023 Do I need two o2 sensors sense I am running true fuel exhaust ? I use the original 5/16" hard feed line as my return line with no issues. Free Shipping over $199* Same Day Shipping before 7pm* . STEALTH EFI FEED LINE KIT, STAINLESS HOSE, 8AN HLY SUPER SNIPER STEALTH EFI FEED LINE, STAINLESS HOSE, 6AN HLY SNIPER Q-JET EFI FEED LINE, STAINLESS HOSE, 8AN HLY EFI STEALTH 4500, FEED LINE KIT, STAINLESS HOSE, 8AN HOLLEY TERM. Also in Tools, Shop Equipment & Chemicals, Cataclean - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Cataclean Diesel - Fuel and Exhaust System Cleaner, Distribution Blocks, Filters, Adapters and Fittings, Microswitch and Solenoid Mounting Brackets, Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor - Chevy SBC/BBC, HyperSpark Kit w/ 565-301 - Ford (260/289/302), Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor - Chrysler 318 / 360, Sniper EFI to Holley EFI Dual Sync Distributor Adapter Harness, Sniper EFI HyperSpark Distributor - Ford Small Block (260/289/302). Replacement Idle Air Control (IAC) Motor for Sniper EFI TBI Systems, Sniper 90/92/102mm Throttle Bodies, Terminator TBI, Avenger 4bbl TBI, HP 4bbl TBI, Commander 950 & Digital Pro-Jection Systems. SKU: RL1024 Category: 2F SNIPER KIT Tags: RL1024, Holley EFI, EFI, FJ40, SNIPER, 40 Series . View Holley Sniper EFI Self-Tuning Kit - Shiny Finish, View Holley Sniper Stealth 4150 - Black Finish, View Holley Sniper EFI 2300 Self-Tuning Kit - Classic Gold Finish, View Holley Sniper EFI Rochester Quadrajet (Q-Jet) - Classic Gold Finish, Dual Pattern bolt on carburetor replacement, designed to fit 4150 Flange & Spread Bore manifolds - (Spread Bore Sealing Plate Part #9006 is recommended), Throttle body mounted ECU no extra boxes to mount. I hope the product works as advertised Great product extremely pleased with the shipping speed and most importantly the product itself. Fuel Filters: Most carbureted applications will require a 100 micron pre-filter (before fuel pump) and a 40 micron post-filter (after pump, before carb). A Flame Arrestor is REQUIRED for marine installations, such as part number, 720-1 or 720-13, Bolt on 4150 Flange Carburetor Replacement. -6AN Male to -6AN Female, Oil-Filled - 0-100 PSI - 1/8" NPT Male Thread, Earls -6 AN Male to 9/16"-18 (AN6) O-ring Port. - NO laptop required! ( 8 ), Fuel Injection System, Holley Sniper EFI 2300, Master Kit, 350 HP Support, Polished Throttle Body, Kit, 3.81 out of 5 stars ( 6 ), Fuel Pump to Carb Hose, -6 AN Braided Stainless Hose, AMC, Chevy, Ford, Pontiac, Each, 4.36 out of 5 stars I does not come with any linkage for the throttle cable or trans kick down rod, also no fuel pump block off plate or electrical connectors that were mentioned in the install video. . Yes, the fuel pump relay is built into the Sniper EFI Main Harness. The LS Swap Alternative? How Holley's Sniper EFI - DrivingLine Whether you're engine swapping your classic car or need to manage 4000 horsepower in your twin-turbocharged drag radial race car, Holley EFI has the solutions you need to get your project up and running better than ever! Check out this basic plumbing guide for more information: Results 1 - 25 ( 4 ), Fuel Injection System, Holley Sniper EFI, Self-Tuning, Master Kit, Polished Throttle Body, Jeep, CJ, L6, 4.2L, Kit, 4.83 out of 5 stars 2023 Holley Performance Products, Inc. All Rights Reserved. ( 5 ), Fuel System Plumbing Kit, Fuel Pump to Carburetor, -6 AN Braided Flex Line, 3 ft. Certified to ISO 8846, SAE J1171 & United States Coast Guard Requirements for Ignition Protection & Fire Resistance. Fuel line size effect. - Holley Performance Products Forums - NO laptop required! I wanted to go with an in-tank fuel pump, so got one for an EFI car and did some modifying to it for the return line. Not the picture of efficiency when new. Holley Sniper EFI Throttle Body; For Autolite 11000 Carburetors; Gold Finish; With A Mounting Flange To Fit Autolite 1100 Carburetors Installed Throttle Body Mounted ECU No Extra Boxes To Mount Supports Up To 175 HP With One 100lb/hr Injector Only 4 Wiring Connections Required Internal Fuel Pressure Regulator Eliminates Hassle Of Plumbing Integrated Ignition Timing Control High Resolution Full . )= HP number of cylinders x BSFC Duty Cycle. Holley In-Tank Retrofit Fuel Module - 255 LPH, Holley In-Tank RetroFit Fuel Module-Returnless Style, Sniper EFI Air Cleaner Drop Base - Chrome, Sniper Air Cleaner Assembly, 14" x 3" - Black Finish, Holley Strip Dominator Intake - Big Block Chevy V8. This will be awesome! Your Holley Sniper EFI fuel tank kit will include the tank, fuel pump, fuel level sender, and internal baffling. That being said the base calibrations tend to be optimized for engines that pull over 7" of Hg at idle in gear. Injectors, Kit, 4.88 out of 5 stars *Free Shipping & Handling only offered to the contiguous US on orders over $100, excludes clearance parts and oversized packages. The included Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensor provides realtime Fuel Map Learn! Add to cart. Part Number: SNE-550-871K. The Holley Sniper EFI was a fairy easy install following the included instructions and online videos. With the help of some youtube videos for fine tune (iac for idle), this setup works good. NPT su. I installed this on my 1990 454SS silverado and it performs flawlessly. Installation of our Sniper Fuel Injection system is one of the simplest ways to upgrade and replace your carburetor with modern technology.