, gme , It's none other than Albert Einstein. My son (14) watches a lot of video game streamers on Twitch.tv. With great power comes great responsibility! Hello Im luigi and im here today to tell you all about puberty and its many effects. Before him people looked down on gaming like it was only for nerds or whatever. If you don't believe me, I will copy and paste this on my other accounts right now. How can you not laugh at it? As he's chewing he's crookedly folding and ripping a sheet of dollar bills handing them to the lady individually. What followed was a torrential downpour of every single sperm cell I ever had, or ever will produce shot out SO HARD that my dick was ripped apart by my bernut, accelerating to 5% of the speed of light by the time it left my urethra. Every year now starting in December he starts referring to his cum as "Greggnog." This phrase re-enters his vocabulary at the same time every year. she giggles and takes the game, blushing as her fingers brush mine due to my fingerless gloves Literally cringing at some of these mistakes. I say I loved her in New Girl. Either way, I've had enough. the pure funny of that joke destroyed civilization itself Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional downvote, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy. Number one. I kill yakuza boss on purpose. Vigil goers grab at your legs. try living a day in my shoes, walking around terrified of encountering sex everywhere i go. Lengthy text that is mindlessly copy and pasted repeatedly, often to make fun of something through satire and repetition. Hello Mario is a line from Luigi in the YouTube video "The Lost Nintendo Sex Ed. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound likenot like the stories your generation tells. This is your only warning! "HELICOPTER" Joe Momma the creature whispered. Are you fucking kidding me? A warmth is moving towards me. There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be unworthy of positive or neutral karma. As someone who is a scientist who studies crows, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls jackdaws crows. Do you want "Based" on your gravestone? You no longer take in enough oxygen to sustain consciousness. REDDIT, BASED.BASED!! comedy god smirks When Mario leave his place of safety to stomp a turty, he knows that he bay Die. You're fucking dead, kid. !), The poop accelerates. The poop ignites from their candles. all the while people are laughing harder than they ever did I decided to keep venturing. You fucked up kid. Practically costs nothing at all at one mana you drop him on the board and that chill ass mofo gives you a spell to use later in the game. It was a real life gamer girl. I'm watching with my son and you have become his mentor. My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. i didnt put my dick anywhere near my cat. . What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? "Gotta hit up the bathroom" He turns down the volume on his microphone, and immediately gives Dex a swift kick down the stairs. All Trending Sorted by: Newest Oldest Comments Favorites High Score Low Score Views Mom: we already have death at home He then continued searching Google for images with his attempt's resolution (327x277) and the second result struck him as relevant. BASED? Cameel when someone doesn't say his full nameWHO?! This is going to sound crazy, but someone posted that same paragraph just a minute ago. First your graphics card will start to emit the flu virus, your ram will be uploaded online so everyone will be able to use it, your motherboard will slowly secrete acidic resin which will fry the electronics. "HELICOPTER" UPVOTE/GILD SO PEOPLE CAN SEE YnnnggGGHHAAHH I..FUCKING hate the internet so god DAMN much FUCK! Steady hand. "So Long??? Here in this chat even. [Copypasta] Luigi's donger | TwitchQuotes Subscribe to The FinanceTLDR Newsletter with. The year is 2050, league is played by less than 100 people. The lyrics ruined me. Mario's normal bright colored and happy palette seemed, how can I put it "dull". . So I looked up "british dictionary on google" and what I found was shocking: every word in there was AMERICAN. Thank you. I am literally never sad when babbling book is on board. God, I swear you guys are the worst part of twitch. Well, lemme tell you one thing: Math is an abbreviation for mathematics, so youre only looking at 36% of the whole thing. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. Views. In "Scooter's Parents! If you were on IRC you would have heard me talking about it as well, but anyways it's late at night, and I don't have a lot of time, and I need to get to sleep, so this is all I have time for). Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding Ding DiDiDing!" ", Cameel uses the word "camel" instead of the N-word when it is intended for him to say it. Hello, mario. Did I need a cape to proceed? I WILL NOT BE CYBERBULLIED ANYMORE. What if Mario was a middle-aged white man from California who worked a consistent job at McDonalds getting paid minimum wage all while his wife attempted to get a divorce and take the kids leaving Mario alone. literally the funniest joke in the world Ah yes, I can feel my head throbbing with knowledge and wisdom as I sip upon this Sauvignon blanc. Ah yes, the sweet memories of my first time on one of these. The Boomerang Nebula is a young planetary nebula which has reached such cold temperatures due to its unusually rapid expansion. I quickly lost interest and finished the level, this was what seemed like the most empty and creepy level in the game, though as you'll read on, it gets far worse. If you ask Rick Astley for a DVD of the movie Up, he wont give it to you because hes never gonna give you Up. He is inevitable. God this is the happiest Ive been in a long time. He remembers the smell of Brooklyn's cigarettes like nothing else. I came across another message box. no one is prepared for what is going to happen , a distant voice asks. used to not to be seen as inactive (one month of no activity makes you inactive on SMW Central), as he (she?) No, THIS is Miyamoto! Curiosity got the best of me. DO NOT SELL TOMORROW. Why is six afraid of seven? I did a little research, and found out where she goes to school, but I am a little nervous to talk to her in person, and need support. Doublelift puts the game on another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a player with his skill and passion for the game again. First found in 1995 by astronomers in Chile, we have since learned quite a bit about it. Ninja literally made gaming mainstream. The profound similarities between the Boomerang Nebula and the characters from the hit game Among Us have led many to believe that the Boomerang Nebula is, in fact, awfully sus, but science has yet to confirm, deny, or even respond to these questions. I felt alone. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. One line student laughs in the back, I turn to see a who this fellow genius is. people who aren't killed die from laughter Remember, guys, it's only a hack, it can't hurt you Or can it? Don't do it! I doubt you would, and your response to this will probably be "Based" once again. She asks what I do. Maybe british just SOUND like english, just like spanish could sound like portuguese for a non-speaker. , UNINSTALLING VALORANT I feel like I'm in a FUCKING asylum full of dementia-ridden old people that can do nothing but repeat the same FUCKING words on loop like a fucking broken record!!! Nintendo's 'Super Mario Bros.' delay is turned into a copypasta meme APES TOGETHER STRONG . Your body disintegrates but your poop contrail remains. . You are nothing to me but just another target. . Traveled the entire galaxy trying to find out who asked. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. . Instantly everyone nearby hears the sound of 1,000s of bricks rapidly shuffling towards his location. THATS PRETTY SUS!!!!' Yakuza boss die! "touch grass" is not an insult towards gamers, rather it is advice for them. You idly watching the stream, mindlessly wasting yet another evening. In this conversation. Naturally showed these hacks to the centralites currently on #smwc. You can find the original thread here. I do operation. No zoom zoom zoomies!! Shouldn't they come from Europe? Just that, nothing more, nothing less. Hello Mario is a line from Luigi in the YouTube video "The Lost Nintendo Sex Ed. But he's coming. Doublelift breaks the rules. Sneaky breaks records. hey there buddy chum pal friend buddy pal chum bud friend fella bruther amigo pal buddy friend chummy chum chum pal i don't mean to be rude my friend pal home slice bread slice dawg but i gotta warn ya if u take one more diddly darn step right there im going to have to diddly darn snap ur neck and wowza wouldn't that be a crummy juncture, huh? I dare you to find her if you can." We've got to find the Princess. I was bored, obviously contemplating what I thought I could do to waste time as I chatted with the people in #smwc. James. Are you ready to give it a try? The market sees all, knows all and will be there from the beginning of time until the end of the universe (the market has already priced in the heat death of the universe). I hide in fishing boat, come to America. Things are different now. It's Shrek. We kindly request that if you're going to pay the extra to have our employees interact with your chat, you don't make fun of them. If you see more than one Roblox code for a single song, don't worry, they are simply backups since Roblox can take down songs because of copyright issues. the real jonah parker It undermines the writer's message and the word choice is bland. . There is no !command I wont code, no timeout I wont give, no Twitch laws I wont overlook, and no order I wont obey to make my streamer happy. more like Mega Sus!!!!' I was wrong, the auto scroll pushed me over the ledge, and I was still walking, unfortunately. This is a blatant act of animal exploitation and is punishable by death! "how? do wish upon yourself to come into physical experience with a crummy juncture? Darryl give me job. But only in exceedingly rare circumstances will I undo a downvote. This is not very sugoi, and I would appreciate it if your chat showed more respect for Japanese culture by typing kawaii emotes like and AstolfoSmile . They seemed to have been changed to the same palette as Yoshi's Island 3, you know, greenish tan and such, except the background was pushed down some and was now a rotting brown color, and that the vegetation on the FG was now no longer present. Onions? I guess some things never change huh? also seen in games like Mario's Time Machine, Mario Teaches Typing, Mario's Preschool Adventures etc. I know it's fun to pretend like you have any idea what you're talking about, and to pull random statistics out of me to support whatever point you're awkwardly trying to make, but come on! Get a personality and learn how to make jokes, read a book. , I will never be able to recover from this. She laughs. To top it off, the gourds in this shipment were absolutely gargantuan, some topping 4 pounds each, causing the price-per-pound to drop like an anchor into the range of 6 cents per pound. After 2 consecutive strikes, your name is automatically highlighted (shown in red) and I am immediately notified. Along with that I know many things that most dont know about these communities. The puppet is an 18 inch Folkmanis Camel Puppet from 2013. Its a more personal statement than were used to seeing when it comes to something like a delay. The double patties of meat reminded him not of succulent juicy beef but only the mighty veiny vascular muscles of Ameng. 7 5 copypasta But more than the BB is just so positive. You can try the first code or the second one, it does not matter. Twitch Copypastas | Copy & Paste - Emoji Combos I make over 200k a year and drive a mustang GT. Me, being a thrill seeker, of course had to try it. It's just so positive and generous. ", (Responding to a girl's question that Luigi should join the Ghostbusters group) ", (Responding to a question about using cement shoes on, (Responding to "How do you feel about Bowser being in, Luigi: (looking at a traffic light showing a person walking): ", Mario: (looks at the suspended cyclist) ", Mario: (looking at packaged mushrooms, contemplative) ", Luigi: (looking at a line of live leaf cutter ants): ", Mario: (looking at live leaf cutter ants): ", (Responding to "How do you feel about beating your friends up in, (Responding to a child about his favorite item: "The, (Responding to the joke "Why can't the skeleton cross the road?") While he's chewing he tells me it's a great time to buy bonds. It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know? Until he learns to communicate like a normal human being I've blacklisted Twitch from the internet for the time being. SSD very mad! And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. it's me, i'm omegalul. At this point #smwc was nothing but me posting findings and messages from the hack, so others could experience what I was experiencing. -Grew back full head of hair Sad Mario. Eating the sauces without understanding their significance is literally cultural appropriation and it's not okay.