Seems that, in the tracs I have seen, he never refers to printed music. Featuring interpretations of some of the worlds most iconic rock and pop songs, they belied conventions of the classical, rock and pop worlds and literally conquered the globe with their one-of-a-kind performances. View more / View less Facts of Stjepan Hauser. Brought lots of good memories. Chelo is my wife, my lover, my partner, my life companion. He completed his undergraduate studies with Natalia Pavlutskaya in London and postgraduate studies with Ralph Kirshbaum at RNCM in Manchester and with Bernard Greenhouse in the USA. youtube.com/hausermusic Stjepan Hauser - Net Worth 2023 Moving on, his net worth estimation is $8 million USD dollars. Hauser was born in Pula, Croatia, into a musical family, where he began his musical education. facebook.com/hauserofficial document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); I am 87 and a fan of Mr. Hauser. Luka Modric Biography, Facts & Life Story. The second, also titled Hauser: Alone Together, was performed at Krka National Park, at the Krka Waterfalls in central Croatia. (Croatia 2022) World-famous cellists HAUSER and Luka uli return to the global stage after almost three years, for their last and final tour as the revolutionary 2Cellos. But who has won over the heart of theCastle On the Hillstar? To be fair, Hauser hasnt made an official announcement, but the photo of him dropping down on one knee and putting a ring on his girlfriends left hand finger said it all. Tell your made and papa I congratulate them for raising such a gentle, genersousn and compassionate man. My wife then came to my computer to find out where this beautiful classical music originated. Signal Mtn. Meghan Holohan is a contributing writer who covers health and parenting for TODAY.com. It was actually Lolas unquestionable beauty and piano playing that first made me play a video, but then I listened to your cello playing and the purity and passion you put into your music. He has 3 million followers on Instagram. News | Hauser Official I love the couple music also. His music will definitely make you fall in love all over again. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. The perfect tummy control bodysuit, a popcorn gadget, more bestsellers starting at $8. Hi. His relationship with Caretta began shortly after his breakup with fiance Jelena Rozga, which surprised his supporters. ?? One-half of the famous Croatian cello duo 2Cellos was set to walk down the aisle. Stjepan Hauser has many talents. [6][7] Following this appearance, Hauser has been invited to perform in numerous festivals in Europe. Night of the Proms Deutschland 2008:Kim Wilde: Cambodia. Its hard to realize that a person you love so much misjudged a situation. When is Benedetta Carettas wedding to Hauser scheduled? In October of 2006, he was the only cellist to perform in the gala concert at Palazzo Vecchio, Florence for the late Mstislav Rostropovich. Hauser best songs, amazing relaxing cello music - Relaxing Classical Cello Music Solohttps://youtu.be/_CvaGVNXRwg As time passed, netizens saw Hauser and Carettas solid chemistry on-screen and later Hausers post on social mediaof them seemingly gettingengaged. Sadly, other details like chest-waist-hip, biceps, dress size, shoe size, etc are unknown. When she called 911, emergency responders couldn't find her. HAUSER's Has a New Exclusive Fan Base! Your email address will not be published. Thank you for your biography, you have many talents. I dont mind that title., In the same interview, he also expressed his love for women and said he would fulfill their wish. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_8',173,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_9',173,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0_1');.large-mobile-banner-1-multi-173{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. HAUSER'S performance style may only be described as electric; a unique pairing of cello pyrotechnics that align beauty, elegance and true rock muscle. Join over 825K+ people who get good news in their inbox 6 days a week, for free! and you will learn why. Then he studied in Zagreb and London, and later in the United States under Bernard Greenhouse. Although Rozga didnt reveal exactly whenshe would be his wife, they seemed quite committed to each other. Hauser wasted no time in re-entering the dating pool and forming a romantic relationship with the Italian singer.Stjepan Hauser, a member of 2CELLOS from Croatia, is head over heels in love with his stunning girlfriend Benedetta Caretta. Contribute. His meteoric success started when he decided to join forces with his friend and former cello rival Luka Sulic. Find the answers to all of the questions related to his dating life, including his relationship status and past relationships if they were. Then I ended up spending the next 4 hours listening and reading about you. Laura probably thought this asthma attack would be like the others. HAUSER - Wedding Music Cello - YouTube But the next one could end with the person gasping for breath. Hauser subsequently won an additional Porin award, for Best Video Release, along with Luka uli (2CELLOS) and Duan Kranjc (drummer) for their Arena Zagreb DVD. Pre-Order THE PLAYER. I have to fulfill their wish, he boasted, relating to his Rebel with Cello performance pipelined in Belgrade. The third, again titled Hauser: Alone Together, was recorded at Fort Lovrijenac in Dubrovnik, Croatia, recognisable to many fans from the HBO series, Game of Thrones. The album, the self-titled Urban and Hauser, was released in the summer of 2011. The final 2Cellos world tour will be their fans last chance to see them together. In October 2006, he was the only cellist chosen to perform in the gala concert at Palazzo Vecchio, Florence for the late Mstislav Rostropovich. One might end in 30 seconds. Peter DeMarco's wife Laura Levis died in September 2016 after an asthma attack. He is a member of 2CELLOS, along with Luka uli . He has also won international cello competitions and awards such as the Adam International Cello Festival and Competition in New Zealand 2009, and the VTB Capital Prize for Young Cellists 2009. Every day, 10 people die from an asthma attack, which amounts to about 3,600 people dying every year. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Their unique cello version of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" took the world by storm. Caption: 2Cellos, Stjepan, and Luke, performing at the Becks Park Stage. The videos are available on Hausers Instagram account. The cellists current lover is also a vocalist, with whom he has performed numerous duets. Despite the fact that Rozga did not specify when she would become his wife, they appeared to be quite dedicated to each other. From 2014 through 2016, Hauser performed with Oliver Dragojevi on at least five occasions, including the 2014 Split Festival, with Luka uli appearing briefly to join them, in free concerts in Rakalj and on Korula, also in 2014, and as a guest at 2CELLOS' 5th anniversary free concert in Tomislav Square in Zagreb in 2016. The musician couple seemed so much in love that their relationship was even considered a marketing ploy. Your handsome, passionate and fun to watch. I will be a fan always. [10] In January 2011, Hauser, along with friend and fellow cellist Luka uli, performed a cover of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" which was played solely on cello. Caretta sung in her heavenly voice in the video while sitting on her boyfriends knee, attempting to match her spirit. Aftergetting together in the summer of 2015, Hauser proposed to the Croatian singer and asked him to marry him in 2016. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. In one of his poststitled Story of a Love, where he is seen playing for a masked woman on a boat, one fan wrote, Nothing without Benedeta, all the others are pale copies. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_10',174,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-hollywoodmask_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); But many also think Benedetta and Hauser collaborated a few years back, and nothing was going on between them romantically. I have been watching you and listening to your music for three months now. The 2Cellos decade has been punctuated by appearances with many of the hottest rock and pop acts to ever grace the music world, from Elton John, who was the key player in discovering their innate talent, to George Michael, Steven Tyler and Andrea Bocelli. Luka uli and Stjepan Hauser are currently on a month break from their US tour which will resume next month in Chicago and end in April in Orlando. She enjoys cooking, yoga, reading, music and walking her two rescue dogs. Who Is Stjepan Hauser's Wife, Is He Married Or Dating. And my new wish isI sincerely wish I was 50 years younger! HAUSER - Seorita . I know that Lauras spirit is still alive, guiding me to help others. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. I was raised listening to classical music, loving the violins, cello, saxophone, and ah, the piano. HAUSER (@hausercello) Instagram photos and videos His wife is beautiful and amazing singer. In March 2008, they performed Beethoven's Triple Concerto with conductor Barry Wordsworth and in September the same year they played in the sold out opening festival at King's Place, London. 116 min of beautiful Cello of HAUSER - YouTube Music Similarly, there has been no news in recent years regarding Hauser getting married to anyone. The 2Cellos arrangement of the song also featured Naya Rivera and it debuted at #10 on the Billboard Hot 100 Digital Songs Chart and landed the 2Cellos debut album in the Top 100. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. He studied in Zagreb but completed his undergraduate studies with Natalia Pavlutskaya at Trinity College of Music (now Trinity Laban) London. Hauser is laureate of international competitions and awards such as the PLG Young Artists Auditions 2009, the J & A Beare Solo Bach Competition 2009, NYOS Staffa Award 2009, the Philharmonia Orchestra Martin Musical Scholarship Fund 2009 and 2008, the Eastbourne Symphony Orchestra Young Soloist Competition 2009 and 2007, the Tunbridge Wells International Young Concert Artists Competition 2008 and 2006, the Computers in Personnel International Concerto Competition 2008, the Frankopan Fund Award 2006, and the MBF Music Education Award 2006 and 2005. HAUSER himself has no intention of slowing down. Who is Stjepan Hauser dating? Stjepan Hauser girlfriend, wife This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Also all the women in his life were and are amazing! Its important for people with asthma and their loved ones to understand what asthma is and what needs to be done during an attack. Hauser began seeing Italian beauty Benedetta Caretta after breaking up with former fiance Jelena Rozga. To be fair,Hauser didnt make an official announcement, but the picture of him getting down on one knee as he put a ring on his girlfriends left-hand finger spokefor itself. August 19, 2022. The engagement post also made fans wonderabout the possibility of his marriage tothe Italian singer. His recent performances have also featured numerous gorgeous women, which obviously angered the fandom, who loved to see Benedetta and Hauser together. I love your music, when are you coming to America? In November 2011, he released another classical album: Brahms, Beethoven & Bruch for Clarinet, Cello & Piano, again with Ms. Misumi, and clarinettist Leslie Craven. I will spread you music to my family. [11][12][13], The album Hauser Classic was released on 7 February 2020, in which he plays alongside the London Symphony Orchestra. However, as of 2017, the lovebirds went their separate ways. He wasted little time in getting back into the dating pool and starting a relationship with the Italian singer. HAUSER himself has no intention of slowing down. Stjepan Hauser (Croatian pronunciation:[stjpan xuser]; born 15 June 1986),[1] known professionally as HAUSER, is a Croatian cellist. Listening and watching you play is very uplifting. ". HAUSER- REBEL WITH A CELLO. At present, both the former lovers are reportedly single. In this show, they appeared as special guests in the Michael Jackson tribute episode, performing Smooth Criminal. The first, Hauser: Alone Together, released on 27 April 2020 was performed at the Arena Pula, in Stjepan's hometown of Pula, Croatia, on the Istrian peninsula. On April 17, 2021,Hauser, age 34, and his partner, Caretta, made a duet cover of Endless Love. In many videos, Hauser puts his arm around her waist while playing the cello and in one of their duets, Hauser is even seen kissing Carettas shoulder. Caretta shared a duet video of herself and the cello player doing a wonderful duet cover of the song Something Stupid in August 2020. Verified. Likewise, He was lucky enough to be one of the very last cellists whom Rostropovich heard during his life. Laura Levis loved exercise and often pushed herself in her activities to become stronger. A number of these were even included on his own YouTube channel. Due to an increased amount of fraudulent activity we would like to reiterate that HAUSER will never contact fans directly through social media platforms or direct messaging. Altogether, Hauser collected a total of 21 first prizes at national and international competitions and, as a consequence, he was invited to perform twice on Gala concerts for HRH Prince Charles at Buckingham Palace and St. James's Palace. tiktok.com/@hauser Caretta posted the video on her Instagram. After his wife died of an asthma attack, Peter DeMarco has been raising awareness about asthma and what people need to do when experiencing an attack. Anyone that has fallen victim to or suspects such a scam should always report the fake profile to the online platform using their contact forms and reporting procedures, and also contact their local police or law enforcement agency with the details and evidence (such as screen shots). Seeking regular care from an allergist or pulmonologist, and crafting a strategy can prevent such tragedies and remains essential to good asthma care. Euphoria Star Angus Cloud Faces Sexual Assault Allegations, https://www.facebook.com/hauserofficial/photos/it-couldnt-be-a-better-day-to-get-married-happy-easter-everyone-mr-mrs-hauser-%EF%B8%8F%EF%B8%8F/1685072134906856/. No doubt our good God has Blessed you with a great gift to be shared to the World.