I'll say no more (the premise and Dorea's role are just neat), so here's the link: Only downside is the story isn't updated all that often. His quickfire, machine-gun delivery of words was a delight to hear, and a reward to unravel: he was funny and self-aware, he enjoyed reporting the follies of others, he distrusted generals, prime ministers and tax officials with sardonic and cruel wit, and above all he made plain his acute intelligence and astonishing range of moral, ethical and literary sensibilities.[5]. How can it be sweet when one of the main characters is a bigoted asshole? Bashing Molly Weasley. Good Charlie and Bill Weasley. Human She was married to Fleamont Potter, with whom she had one son, James, thus making her the paternal grandmother of the famous Harry Potter, and the great-grandmother of James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna Potter. , and see how well the author takes that familiar Granger personality and puts it into this very extenuating circumstance. Thread recommendations using linksub(thread_id)! This story is me trying out something new. It totally does.). Contents 1 Biography 2 Etymology 3 Behind the scenes 4 Appearances 5 Notes and references Biography I can just imagine a young harry dressed up like Puss with the hat ,cape and boots and sword, of course he'd have to were proper clothes as well since he's human. Loyalty Make Room! Once upon a time, there was a trilogy of epic proportions called The Draco Trilogy (that I wont link because the author technically wants it to not exist on the internet) that ended in a Draco/Ginny pairing. Harry Alone | Harry Potter Fanfiction Wiki | Fandom The Ancient and Noble House of Black is reclaiming their power and changing the future of the magical world. Press J to jump to the feed. All The Tropes. [Source] Relationship information Link in the comments. "But overall the army experience vested in him a hatred of the military that was to serve him well as a writer later on. Harry did not know this himself until he was 30 years old, at which point he changed his name to Harry Max Harrison in court. Black Hermione. If you can find the fic I'm looking for it would be much appreciated. "[4] Novelist Christopher Priest wrote in an obituary, Harrison was an extremely popular figure in the SF world, renowned for being amiable, outspoken and endlessly amusing. Better Off Forgotten is some serious darkfic with some serious dubcon (what with the whole, shes been obliviated and Im going to pretend to be someone else because I cant procreate with purebloods thing). They had two children, Todd (born in 1955) and Moira (born in 1959), to whom he dedicated his novel Make Room! When the Roses Bloom Again Chapter 109: Epilogue, a harry potter fanfic Soulmates. Who knows how long you might have to wait for any kind of resolution, however sad it will be. Good Remus Lupin. Harry Potter: A Lily's Bloom Chapter 66: A Certain Point of View, a Have fun! And the youngest was Hadrian Sirius Orion Potter. is some serious darkfic with some serious dubcon (what with the whole, shes been obliviated and Im going to pretend to be someone else because I cant procreate with purebloods thing). Before 31 October 1981[1] He wrote several named series of these: notably the Deathworld series (three titles, starting in 1960), the Stainless Steel Rat books (12 titles, from 1961), and the sequence of books about Bill, the Galactic Hero (seven titles, from 1965). "Harry Charlus Potter, we have been watching your life. All that's known is that he had some kids and bought (Sirius thinks) an Order of Merlin. An Epilogue-compliant story that goes awry by creating an Alternate Past. Think that cant possibly be a thing? Joined James Charlus Potter Born March 27, 1960 on the Potter family tree. [3], Harrison married Evelyn Harrison, whom he included in a cartoon he drew of the Hydra Club in 1950. Life started off complicated for Harry never knew his Father James Potter had a little sister. Harry Potter raised by Charlus+Dorea : r/HPfanfiction - Reddit Gender Watch to find out more!If you enjoy the video then like and subscribe! Good Weasley twins. Since it was finished before Order of the Phoenix, it feels very nostalgic to read a hopeful, canon-ish story about the Wizarding World. He told the world that Evan was 'the boy who lived'. Pure-blood[2] Sign up for our Book Deals newsletter and get up to 80% off books you actually want to read. Before 31 October 1981[1] Even be sorted into Slytherin. Harryxdaphne Stories - Wattpad Pick something and start reading. Make Room! Contents 1 Biography 1.1 Early life 1.2 Hogwarts years 1.3 After Hogwarts 1.3.1 Sleekeazy's Hair Potion 1.3.2 Family 1.4 Death 1.4.1 Post-mortem While everyone was digging into, stories, and then, between 2008 and 2010, Anything But Canon, fics. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter Page to Screen: The Complete Filmmaking Journey, LEGO Harry Potter: Building the Magical World, LEGO Harry Potter: Characters of the Magical World, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Fantastic Beasts: The Secrets of Dumbledore, Magic Beyond Words: The J.K. Rowling Story, Fantastic Beasts: Cases from the Wizarding World, Creator: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Writing by J. K. Rowling: "The Potter Family", Ironically, although it was not James, this man was related to many of those close to, If Harry really didn't have any living relatives other than the. Seriously. If people like it then i will continue writing. harrypotterxdaphnegreengrass adventure harrypotter +10 more # 5 The Potter Clan's Vengeance by _Black__Dragon__ 297K 7.6K 45 harry potter raised as a black fanfiction Good Weasley twins. Omnibus edition the first two novels. See how an AI would write about the wizarding world, If theres a pairing you want to read about like Draco and Hermione or Harry and Hermione, I guarantee it exists. As a librarian, I am all about this little story. 15 14 14 comments Best Add a Comment KalmiaKamui 6 yr. ago In five books, the alternatively titled Secret Diary of Hermione Granger tells the story from Hermiones point of view in the form of a diary. In this particular Harry Potterfanfiction, not only do Hermione and Draco have to share a common room as school Heads, but here, our buddy Draco has Amnesia. (1966), which was used as a basis for the 1973 science fiction film Soylent Green (though the film changed the plot and theme). Years later, he's determined to make Harry more than a friend. Community content is available under. I love AO3 tags!) When you ask anyone whos been in fandom recently about Dramione, even if they dont read it, they probably know about Isolation by Bex-Chan. The feels. Yes, but considering that Charlus Potter is a Potter, likely a blood-traitor, and Dorea married him, it isn't likely that Walburga and Orion let her or Charlus near Sirius during his pre-hogwarts years so they're probably little more than strangers to Sirius before they're introduce by James. Once upon a time, there was a trilogy of, On fanfiction.net alone, there are six hundred, Of course, theres even more fun stuff. is another Old School fanfiction, completed in 2003. It's post war and Harrison 'Harry' James potter is depressed. Charlus Potter's son | Harry Potter Wiki | Fandom It traditionally refers to the occupation of making pottery. If theres a pairing you want to read about like Draco and Hermione or Harry and Hermione, I guarantee it exists. Charlus Potter is the spoiled Gryffindor BWL raised by his parents, and Harry Potter is a down to earth Ravenclaw, raised by Death hogwarts black prince Chapter 1, a harry potter fanfic FanFiction In the dead of night on a quiet neighbourhood in England, a cloaked man stood before a plain-looking two-story cottage Most of the prompts will work. Fanon generally accepts that James is the son of Charlus and Dorea Potter, while Fleamont and Euphemia's son died, while canon says it is the other way around. In 1990, Harrison was the professional Guest of Honor at ConFiction, the 48th World SF Convention, in The Hague, Netherlands, together with Joe Haldeman and Wolfgang Jeschke. Lily however loved Harry. Bashing Ron and Hermione. So I am wondering if there are any fanfics out there where Harry is raised by him. Richard Harris married secondly the American actress Ann Turkel, who was 16 years his junior, but that marriage also ended in divorce. #harrypotter #hp #fanfiction #fanfic #fanfics #ff #fandom #ao3 #ao3fanfic #ao3fanficreccomendations #recommendations #ficrecs #severussnape #snape #severitus #hpfanfiction #hpfanfic #hpfanficrecs #fyp #fyp #foryou #foryoupage, Ep 17 | pov: ??? I'm not a fan, idk why, of Fleamont and Euphemia as Harry's gp, just that I preffer the link to the Blacks through Dorea, and I'm a fan of Arcturus. [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub" [5]: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing "The maintainer". Hermione, Queen of Witches is an Old School fanfic from the active days of Sugar Quills. He played Albus Dumbledore in the . This is Aaron Taylor-Johnson from Nowhere Boy. Good Minerva McGonagall. Harry Max Harrison (born Henry Maxwell Dempsey; March 12, 1925 August 15, 2012)[2] was an American science fiction author, known mostly for his character The Stainless Steel Rat and for his novel Make Room! Sir Richard St John Harris (1 October 1930 25 October 2002) was an Irish actor and singer, who portrayed Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, in the first two film adaptations of the Harry Potter books. And so, he accepted the part. as he thought. Potter familyHouse of Black Dorea Potter (wife) is the story of Narcissa Black and Lily Evans back in Hogwarts. Species We all know the story of Harry Potter. [citation needed], For a time Harrison was closely associated with Brian Aldiss. The latter was the rough basis for the motion picture Soylent Green (1973). But what if Harry was raised by his grand parents? Charlus Potter was a pure-blood wizard and a member of the Potter family. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. They're rip-roaring adventures, but they're stories with a lot of heart. In his middle years, Harrison became an advocate of Esperanto, claiming to "write and speak it with an automatic ease I have never been able to capture in any language other than my native English";[31] he learned it, according to Christopher Priest, out of boredom during military service. Good Pomona sprout. Nominated for a bunch of fanfiction awards when it came out, this story is long and hard and somehow sweet. "[5], In 1946 he enrolled in Hunter College in New York City and later ran a studio selling illustrations to comics and science fiction magazines. And, if these arent doing it for you, youve got a very deep rabbit hole to dive into. Co Authored by Mystic Dodo. Gender Well for one his name is pretty cool. [2] He was a first cousin of Walburga, Alphard and Cygnus Black on his mother's side. [Source] For something written after Deathly Hallows was released, try Rebuilding, which involves Draco and Hermione (among others) returning to Hogwarts after the war for varying reasons. Half-Desi Harry. Hadrian Potter (wbwl story) - Bubbles - Wattpad Now before Harry becomes 7 they will meet Kitty soft Paws and Puss and Kitty will get married. Harry goes back in time and is de-aged to 10 and is the same age as James He claims he is the son of Charlus Potter's lost sister He is adopted by the Potters Voldemort thinks Harry is his grandson story-identification harry-potter time-travel fan-fiction Share Improve this question Follow edited Jan 16, 2020 at 9:30 In these and other comic book stories, he most often worked with Wally Wood. [20] His mother, Ria H. (Kirjassoff),[21] was Russian Jewish. The movie was also dedicated to him as he had died the previous year. Harry Max Harrison (born Henry Maxwell Dempsey; March 12, 1925 - August 15, 2012) was an American science fiction author, known mostly for his character The Stainless Steel Rat and for his novel Make Room! Male Died [24][25][26][27][28], After finishing Forest Hills High School in 1943, Harrison was drafted into the U.S. Army Air Forces during World War II as a gunsight technician and as a gunnery instructor. Late in his career, he acted in the Oscar-winning films Unforgiven and Gladiator (in the latter as Marcus Aurelius). Because Harrison had an Irish grandparent, he was able to assume citizenship, and by taking advantage of the Irish tax exemption for artists, he enjoyed tax-free status. In his career, he was nominated for two Best Actor Academy Awards: for This Sporting Life in 1964, and The Field in 1991. Of course, theres even more fun stuff. Its a great place to start. Man. What would happen if Sirius Black raised Harry Potter from a baby Keep an eye on your inbox. He drove his family in an antiquated camper van to Mexico and remained there for a year. Charlus Potter Started before the release of. Harry Potter fanfic where Harry time travels and is de-aged to 10, the He at first declined the offer to play Dumbledore; however, upon hearing the news that her grandfather had a very good shot at playing the role, his granddaughter told him that if he did not go back and take the part, she would never speak to him again. Family members Make Room! He and Wood split up their partnership in 1950 and went their separate ways. Harry raised by Charlus and Dorea Potter's son : r/HPfanfiction - reddit As committed internationalists, the two men created World SF, an organisation of professionals intended to encourage and enhance the writing of non-anglophone SF. An Epilogue-compliant story that goes awry by creating an Alternate Past. Harry Raised By Voldemort Fanfiction Stories | Quotev Cedric. Warning: its a WIP. Their three children are actor Jared Harris, actor Jamie Harris (born Tudor St John Harris, but known as Jamie since childhood), and director Damian Harris (who has a son named Marlowe, born 2002, with Australian actress Peta Wilson). He is also the great-grandfather of James Sirius, Albus Severus, and Lily Luna Potter . Who knows how long you might have to wait for any kind of resolution, however sad it will be. He wrote many stories on serious themes, of which by far the best known is the novel about overpopulation and consumption of the world's resources, Make Room! This individual was not featured on the Potter family tree on Pottermore. Marital status On learning of his death on August 15, 2012, Harlan Ellison said, "It's a day without stars in it. You can also go on Wattpad or Tumblr or Reddit to see even more. [32], Harrison resided in many parts of the world including Mexico, England, Italy, Denmark, and Ireland.[5]. [13] Priest wrote, "In 1965 Harrison and Aldiss published the first issue (of two) of the world's first serious journal of SF criticism, SF Horizons.