Many are available online. (!o||"object"!=typeof o)&&u(i,o,n):n(r,e)}))}},9025:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>r});const r=document.createElement("video")},6601:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{i:()=>r});const r="8.26.7+commercial_8-26-7.520.hls.js@1.2.9.jwplayer@mono.jwplayer-ads-dai@mono.jwplayer-ads-freewheel@mono.jwplayer-ads-googima@mono.jwplayer-ads-header-bidding@github:jwplayer/jwplayer-ads-header-bidding#v7.0.1.jwplayer-ads-vast@mono.jwplayer-analytics@v3.41.0.jwplayer-analytics-kraken@v0.0.4.jwplayer-plugin-gapro@mono"},4225:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>o});var r=n(2799),i=n(974);function o(e,t){const{message:n,code:o}=t,s=((e,t,n,r)=>`
${t||""}${r?`(${n}: ${r})`.replace(/\s+/g," "):""}
`)(e.get("id"),n,e.get("localization").errors.errorCode,o.toString()),a=e.get("width"),l=e.get("height"),c=(0,r.az)(s);return(0,i.oB)(c,{width:a.toString().indexOf("%")>0?a:`${a}px`,height:l.toString().indexOf("%")>0?l:`${l}px`}),c}},9926:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>c});var r=n(1776),i=n(2799),o=n(974);const s=[];let a=-1;const l=()=>{(0,r.W)(a),a=(0,r.U)((()=>{s.forEach((e=>{e.view.updateBounds();const t=e.view.model.get("containerWidth");e.resized=e.width!==t,e.width=t})),s.forEach((e=>{e.contractElement.scrollLeft=2*e.width})),s.forEach((e=>{(0,o.oB)(e.expandChild,{width:e.width+1}),e.resized&&e.view.model.get("visibility")&&e.view.updateStyles()})),s.forEach((e=>{e.expandElement.scrollLeft=e.width+1})),s.forEach((e=>{e.resized&&e.view.checkResized()}))}))};class c{constructor(e,t,n){const r={display:"block",position:"absolute",top:0,left:0},a={width:"100%",height:"100%"},c=(0,i.az)('
'),u=c.firstChild,d=u.firstChild,p=u.nextSibling;(0,o.oB)([u,p],Object.assign({overflow:"auto"},r,a)),(0,o.oB)(c,Object.assign({},r,a)),this.expandElement=u,this.expandChild=d,this.contractElement=p,this.hiddenElement=c,this.element=e,this.view=t,this.model=n,this.width=0,this.resized=!1,e.firstChild?e.insertBefore(c,e.firstChild):e.appendChild(c),e.addEventListener("scroll",l,!0),s.push(this),l()}destroy(){if(this.view){const e=s.indexOf(this);-1!==e&&s.splice(e,1),this.element.removeEventListener("scroll",l,!0),this.element.removeChild(this.hiddenElement),this.view=this.model=null}}}},4671:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>b});var r=n(6875),i=n(8348),o=n(2799);const s=[],a=[],l=[],c={},u="screen"in window&&"orientation"in window.screen,d=i.OS.android&&i.Browser.chrome;let p,h=!1;const f=(e,t)=>{for(let n=t.length;n--;){const r=t[n];if(e.target===r.getContainer()){r.setIntersection(e);break}}},g=()=>{s.forEach((e=>{const t=e.model;if(t.get("audioMode")||t.get("isFloating")||!t.get("controls")||t.get("visibility")<.75)return;const n=t.get("state"),r=(0,o.UM)();!r&&"paused"===n&&e.api.getFullscreen()?e.api.setFullscreen(!1):"playing"===n&&e.api.setFullscreen(r)}))},m=()=>{s.forEach((e=>{e.model.set("activeTab",(0,r.Z)())}))},y=(e,t)=>{const n=t.indexOf(e);-1!==n&&t.splice(n,1)},v=e=>{l.forEach((t=>{t(e)}))};document.addEventListener("visibilitychange",m),document.addEventListener("webkitvisibilitychange",m),d&&u&&window.screen.orientation.addEventListener("change",g),window.addEventListener("beforeunload",(()=>{document.removeEventListener("visibilitychange",m),document.removeEventListener("webkitvisibilitychange",m),window.removeEventListener("scroll",v),d&&u&&window.screen.orientation.removeEventListener("change",g)}));const b={add(e){s.push(e)},remove(e){y(e,s)},addScrollHandler(e){h||(h=!0,window.addEventListener("scroll",v)),l.push(e)},removeScrollHandler(e){const t=l.indexOf(e);-1!==t&&l.splice(t,1)},addWidget(e){a.push(e)},removeWidget(e){y(e,a)},size:()=>s.length,observe(e){(()=>{const e=window.IntersectionObserver;p||(p=new e((e=>{if(null!=e&&e.length)for(let t=e.length;t--;){const n=e[t];f(n,s),f(n,a)}}),{threshold:[0,.1,.2,.3,.4,.5,.6,.7,.8,.9,1]}))})(),c[e.id]||(c[e.id]=!0,p.observe(e))},unobserve(e){p&&c[e.id]&&(delete c[e.id],p.unobserve(e))}}},2445:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>k,qG:()=>w});var r=n(5083),i=n(1569),o=n(6042),s=n(7034),a=n(576),l=n(6599),c=n(386);const u="__CONTEXTUAL__",d=(e,t)=>{const n=e.querySelector(t);if(n)return n.getAttribute("content")};var p=n(4737),h=n.n(p),f=n(67);const g=e=>"string"==typeof e&&/^\/\/(? Grand Forks Herald - Wikipedia Minnesota man pleads guilty to third-degree murder in woman's overdose death, South Carolina attorney Murdaugh sentenced to life for murdering wife and son. Evert Dewayne Armstrong Jr., 44, of Mentor, for Domestic Assault. "Warning":"Error"} ${e}. You have to be careful, and again if it seems to A 26-year old Little Falls (MN) woman was killed in a two vehicle crash on Highway 81 southeast of Thompson on Monday. FARGO, ND (KFGO) A Fargo Police spokeswoman says the department responded to phone calls related to a threat that involved schools Thursday morning. * Easy-to-read adjustable text size. }; // end config The cause of the fire has been determined to be unintentional. The woman alleged she had to fight Adams off to escape, and later reported fearing for her life. Shillings phone was searched and text messages between herself and an unidentified individual were found, in which Shilling agreed to trade the blues (counterfeit M30 pills, or fentanyl) she would be picking up for the others points (methamphetamine). Ginger Marlene Anderson, 38, is charged with eight counts of drug-related crimes. "pointermove":"mousemove",(t=>{"touch"!==t.pointerType&&b(e,i.tP,t)}))},enter(e){j(e,i.K5,f,(t=>{"Enter"!==t.key&&13!==t.keyCode||(t.stopPropagation(),w(e,i.K5,t))}))},keydown(e){j(e,f,f,(t=>{w(e,f,t)}),!1)},gesture(e){const t="gesture",n=n=>b(e,t,n);j(e,t,"click",n),j(e,t,f,n)},interaction(e){const t="interaction",n=t=>{e.event=t};j(e,t,"mousedown",n,!0),j(e,t,f,n,!0)},tap(){},doubleTap(){}},_=/\s+/,M=e=>e&&! Please enable javascript and refresh the page to continue reading local news. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact the customer support team at 1-833-248-7801. Srnsky told Thelen hes the only one taking care of his home. Alarmed that Adams was following her, the woman said she walked toward the elevator, but he stepped in front of her so she couldnt leave, the affidavit said. TRUE CRIME - grandforksherald.com Grand Forks County Criminal Records can be obtained by visiting the Grand Forks County Sheriff's department and making a request in person at this address: Grand Forks Sheriff's Department 122, South 5th Street Suite 210 Grand Forks, ND 58201 Phone: (701) 780-8280 Fax: (701) 780-8307 sheriffs.office@gfcounty.org The illegal kickbacks led to eye doctors filing more than 64,000 false claims. Officers from the Grand Forks County Sheriffs Office, Grand Forks Police Department, the Bureau of Criminal Investigation, the UND Police Department and the U.S. Border Patrol were on scene shortly after the incident. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact the customer support team at 1-833-248-7801. Related stories: Ward County officers arrested the driver on suspicion of attempted murder and numerous other offenses. He allegedly admitted to having an interaction with the woman in her apartment building and said he didnt know her. A preliminary search of Srnskys phone revealed several images and videos that were found on the website. 18,000 local law enforcement agencies in the U.S. Ralph Apmann, 58, was found in Boom Island Park. ",protectedContent:"There was a problem providing access to protected content. The Northwest Regional Corrections Center reported the following arrests. !1!==e.androidhls&&(!r.Browser.firefox&&parseFloat(r.OS.version.version||"0")>=4.4):null},12:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{U:()=>r});const r={}},670:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>a});var r=n(12),i=n(2963),o=n(6528),s=n(6042);n(328);function a(e){const t=e.getName().name;if(!r.U[t]){if(!(0,s.sE)(i.B,(0,s.wB)({name:t}))){if(! Hami Arain. We see that you have javascript disabled. GRAND FORKS - A Grand Forks man was arrested and charged on Tuesday, Nov. 15, for gross sexual imposition and promoting sexual performance by a minor. The Northwest Regional Corrections Center reported the following arrests. Please enable javascript and refresh the page to continue reading local news. "interaction":"external"};switch(e){case"play":case"pause":case"playToggle":case"playlistNext":case"playlistPrev":case"next":t[0]=n;break;case"seek":case"playlistItem":t[1]=n}})(n,o);const d=t[n](o);return"remove"===n?t.off.call(e):"setup"===n&&(t.off.call(e),t.off(s.events,null,t),t.on.call(e,s.events,null,e),t.on("all",((n,o)=>{if("ready"===n){const n=Object.keys(t).filter((e=>"_"!==e[0]&&-1===r.indexOf(e)&&"function"==typeof t[e])),o=r.concat(n);n.forEach((n=>{e[n]=z(e,t,n,o,i)}))}t.trigger.call(e,n,o),q(t,a)}))),q(t,a),d===t?e:d},U=["getMediaElement"],H=(e,t,n,r)=>{const i=Object.keys(n);i.forEach((o=>{const s=n[o];-1===U.indexOf(o)&&("function"==typeof s&&"Events"!==o?e[o]=z(e,t,o,i,r):"_events"===o?e._events={}:Object.defineProperty(e,o,{enumerable:!0,get:()=>n[o]}))}))},V=function(e){const t={};H(this,e,e,t),H(this,e,P.prototype,t)},G=window;Object.assign(E,L);const W=function(e){const t=E(e);return t.uniqueId?t._publicApi||(t._publicApi=new V(t)):t};Object.assign(W,L),S(W),"function"==typeof G.define&&G.define.amd&&G.define([],(function(){return W}));let K=W;G.jwplayer&&(K=G.jwplayer);const Q=K},3487:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{MK:()=>i,Nq:()=>o,bX:()=>s});var r=n(7164);const i=r.MK,o=r.Nq,s=function(e){let t=(0,r.bX)(e);if(!e)return t;switch((0,r.Nq)(e)){case"jwpsrv":t=305001;break;case"googima":t=305002;break;case"vast":t=305003;break;case"freewheel":t=305004;break;case"dai":t=305005;break;case"gapro":t=305006;break;case"bidding":t=305007}return t}},1918:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Gb:()=>u,d3:()=>d,lD:()=>c,w0:()=>l});var r=n(386);const i=[{configName:"clearkey",keyName:"org.w3.clearkey"},{configName:"widevine",keyName:"com.widevine.alpha"},{configName:"playready",keyName:"com.microsoft.playready"}],o=[],s={};let a;const l=e=>e.some((e=>Boolean(e.drm)||e.sources.some((e=>Boolean(e.drm))))),c=e=>a||((Boolean(navigator.requestMediaKeySystemAccess)&&Boolean(window.MediaKeySystemAccess.prototype.getConfiguration)||Boolean(window.MSMediaKeys))&&(0,r.Z)(e)("drm")? The Ground News media bias check for Grand Forks Herald is . if(!document.getElementById("botr_tbsHVyPC_3trNsOiL_div")) { Please enable javascript and refresh the page to continue reading local news. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact the customer support team at 1-833-248-7801. Shilling was on supervised probation and therefore subject to searches, the affidavit says. (r=r&&t.call(n,e,i,s)))return o})),Boolean(r))},Y=J,ee=function(e){return null==e?0:e.length===Number(e.length)?e.length:O(e).length},te=function(e,t){let n;return function(r){return--e>0&&(n=t.apply(this,r)),e<=1&&(t=null),n}};T.Function=function(e){return"function"==typeof e};const ne=function(e){return C(e)&&!B(parseFloat(e))},re=function(e){return!0===e||!1===e||"[object Boolean]"==d.call(e)},ie=function(e){return void 0===e},oe=function(e){return function(t){return t[e]}},se=function(e){return null==e?H:_(e)?e:oe(e)},ae=function(e){return function(t,n,r){const i={};return n=se(n),S(t,(function(o,s){const a=n.call(r,o,s,t);e(i,a,o)})),i}},le=ae((function(e,t,n){P(e,t)?e[t].push(n):e[t]=[n]})),ce=ae((function(e,t,n){e[t]=n})),ue=function(e,t,n,r){const i=(n=se(n)).call(r,t);let o=0,s=e.length;for(;o>>1;n.call(r,e[t])=0)},he=pe,fe=function(e){return function(t){if(t===e)return!0;for(const n in e)if(e[n]!==t[n])return!1;return!0}},ge=function(e,t){return Q(e,fe(t))},me=function(e,t){return W(e,fe(t))},ye=function(e,t){const n=u.apply(s,t);return Q(e,(function(e){return!pe(n,e)}))},ve=function(e,t){return function(n){let r=0;const i=t.slice();for(let e=0,t=i.length;eparseFloat(n[1]))},l=function(){return s()}},6234:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{B:()=>o,F:()=>r});const r=12,i=()=>{try{const e=window.crypto||window.msCrypto;if(null!=e&&e.getRandomValues)return e.getRandomValues(new Uint32Array(1))[0].toString(36)}catch(e){}return Math.random().toString(36).slice(2,9)},o=e=>{let t="";for(;t.length{"use strict";n.d(t,{U:()=>r,W:()=>i});const r=window.requestAnimationFrame||(e=>setTimeout(e,17)),i=window.cancelAnimationFrame||clearTimeout},676:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{ZP:()=>c});var r=n(328),i=n(1643);const o={},s=e=>{const t=document.createElement("link");return t.type="text/css",t.rel="stylesheet",t.href=e,t},a=(e,t)=>{const n=document.createElement("script");return n.type="text/javascript",n.charset="utf-8",n.async=!0,n.timeout=t||45e3,n.src=e,n},l=function(e,t,n){const r=this;let l=0;const c=e=>{l=2,r.trigger(i.pn,e).off()},u=e=>{l=3,r.trigger(i.xQ,e).off()};this.getStatus=function(){return l},this.load=function(){let r=o[e];return 0!==l||(r&&r.then(u).catch(c),l=1,r=new Promise(((r,i)=>{const o=(t?s:a)(e,n);let l;const d=function(){o.onerror=o.onload=null,clearTimeout(l)},p=function(e){d(),c(e),i(e)};l=setTimeout((()=>{p(new Error(`Network timeout ${e}`))}),45e3),o.onerror=function(){p(new Error(`Failed to load ${e}`))},o.onload=function(e){d(),u(e),r(e)};const h=document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0]||document.documentElement;h.insertBefore(o,h.firstChild)})),o[e]=r),r}};Object.assign(l.prototype,r.ZP);const c=l},2957:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{AO:()=>l,Dc:()=>a,O4:()=>p,U5:()=>d,WZ:()=>c,fy:()=>o,m9:()=>u,uA:()=>h,vk:()=>s,zz:()=>f});var r=n(6042);const i=window.parseFloat,o=e=>e.replace(/^\s+|\s+$/g,""),s=(e,t,n)=>{for(e=`${e}`,n=n||"0";e.length{const n=e.attributes;for(let e=0;e{if(!e||"rtmp"===e.substr(0,4))return"";const t=/[(,]format=(m3u8|mpd)-/i.exec(e);if(t)return t[1];const n=e.replace(/^.+?\.(\w+)(?:[;].*)?(?:[?#]. Sav Kelly joined the Grand Forks Herald in August 2022. Grand Forks Obituaries | Local Obits for Grand Forks, ND - Legacy.com It quickly escalated into gunfire, initiated by Pendleton, according to Zimmel. "I want to be perfectly clear. At times, this byline is used when a news story includes numerous authors or when the story is formed by aggregating previously reported news from various sources. Court papers say the woman who was charged with aggravated assault was hit and slapped for four hours before she pulled the trigger. Crime and Public Safety - Daily Freeman A search warrant was obtained for Srnskys residence and electronic media. His request was accepted, but no official trial date has been set at this time. Please enable javascript and refresh the page to continue reading local news. Wednesday evening, a press conference was held by GFPD Police Chief Mark Nelson and Sheriff Andrew Schneider. He had visible wounds on his face that were consistent with injuries caused by fingernails, the affidavit said. These charges each have a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and $20,000 in fines. "pointerover":"mouseover",(t=>{"touch"!==t.pointerType&&b(e,i.B1,t)}))},out(e){if(c){const{el:t}=e;j(e,i.U3,"pointerout",(n=>{if("touch"!==n.pointerType&&"clientX"in n){const r=document.elementFromPoint(n.clientX,n.clientY);t.contains(r)||b(e,i.U3,n)}}))}else u&&j(e,i.U3,"mouseout",(t=>{b(e,i.U3,t)}))},move(e){(c||u)&&j(e,i.tP,c? Raw crime incidents are sourced from all 18,000+ local law enforcement agencies municipal, county, transit, park, port, university, tribal and more, assigned to localities, then built into NeighborhoodScouts proprietary predictive models to provide a comprehensive crime risk profile for every neighborhood and address-vicinity in the U.S. More about NeighborhoodScouts crime data methodology, By sending this Report you agree to NeighborhoodScout's, My Chances of Becoming a Victim of a A Thursday night rollover accident east of Minto (ND) has claimed the life of a 23-year old Grand Forks woman. Shaw: Memories of deadly Medina shootout still sharp for officers 40 years later, Man convicted in 1999 kidnapping and murder of Katie Poirier in Minnesota dies in prison. In the last 5 years Grand Forks has seen decline of violent crime and decreasing property crime. The woman said she went to the fourth floor and arrived at the entrance to her unit. In the federal government's crackdown on sex trafficking in the '50s, law enforcement allied with trafficking victims, whose testimonies helped fuel the arrests of more than 100 in the Midwest. Discover how Grand Forks Herald's media bias informs their coverage and compare with thousands of other news outlets. You go to a call that is something as simple as execution of civil paperwork, and it can turn very violent in a hurry. GRAND FORKS, N.D. (KVRR) - City Council members in Grand Forks issue a first draft of hate crime ordinances similar to Fargo's which passed last June. *)/);if(!e||!t||!t[1])return{};const n={};return(t[1].includes("#")?t[1].split("#")[0]:t[1]).split("&").forEach((e=>{const[t,r=""]=e.split("="),i=decodeURIComponent(r);!function(e,t){if(null==e)throw new TypeError("Cannot convert undefined or null to object");return Object.prototype.hasOwnProperty.call(Object(e),t)}(n,t)?n[t]=i:(Array.isArray(n[t])||(n[t]=[n[t]]),n[t].push(i))})),n},o=e=>305e3,s=(e,t,n)=>{const r=e.name,o=Object.assign({},t,i(e.url));const s=document.createElement("div");s.id=`${n.id}_${r}`,s.className="jw-plugin jw-reset";const a=e.getNewInstance(n,o,s);return n.addPlugin(r,a),a}},7683:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{V:()=>o,Z:()=>s});var r=n(658);const i=e=>{e.src||e.load()},o=e=>{const t=document.createElement("video");return t.className="jw-video jw-reset",t.setAttribute("tabindex","-1"),t.setAttribute("disableRemotePlayback",""),t.setAttribute("webkit-playsinline",""),t.setAttribute("playsinline",""),e&&Object.keys(e).forEach((n=>{t.setAttribute(n,e[n])})),t};function s(){const e=r.Jx,t=[],n=[];for(let r=0;rl,prime(){t.forEach(i),l=!0},played(){l=!0},getPrimedElement:()=>n.shift()||null,getAdElement:()=>s,getTestElement:()=>a,clean(e){if(e.src){e.removeAttribute("src");try{e.load()}catch(e){}}},recycle(e){e&&!n.some((t=>t===e))&&(this.clean(e),n.push(e))},syncVolume(e){const n=Math.min(Math.max(0,e/100),1);t.forEach((e=>{e.volume=n}))},syncMute(e){t.forEach((t=>{t.muted=e}))}}}},658:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{HB:()=>o,Jx:()=>r,l_:()=>i});const r=4,i=5,o=1},4609:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";function r(e,t){return Object.assign({},t,{prime(){e.src||e.load()},getPrimedElement:()=>e,clean(){t.clean(e)},recycle(){t.clean(e)}})}n.d(t,{Z:()=>r})},6528:(e,t,n)=>{"use strict";n.d(t,{Z:()=>l});var r=n(1643),i=n(1384);const o=function(){},s=()=>!1,a={name:"default"},l={supports:s,play:o,pause:o,preload:o,load:o,stop:o,volume:o,mute:o,seek:o,resize:o,remove:o,destroy:o,setVisibility:o,setFullscreen(e){return(0,i.CX)(this,e)},getFullscreen:s,supportsFullscreen:s,getContainer:o,setContainer:o,getName:()=>a,getQualityLevels:o,getCurrentQuality:o,setCurrentQuality:o,getAudioTracks:o,getCurrentAudioTrack:o,setCurrentAudioTrack:o,getSeekRange(){return{start:0,end:this.getDuration()}},setPlaybackRate:o,getPlaybackRate:()=>1,getBandwidthEstimate:()=>null,getLiveLatency:()=>null,attachMedia:o,detachMedia:o,init:o,setState(e){this.state=e,this.trigger(r.uc,{newstate:e})},sendMediaType(e){const{type:t,mimeType:n}=e[0],i="aac"===t||"mp3"===t||"mpeg"===t||n&&0===n.indexOf("audio/");this.trigger(r.oZ,{mediaType:i?