For starters, the murder weapon was a knife that had come from Routiers own kitchen, which raised suspicion that there had really been an intruder. Darlie Routier Net Worth: At the time on her conviction she had some credit card debt and they were behind in their mortgage. convicted of the brutal murders of her. It still wasnt right. Law enforcement convicted her that night, she literally stood no chance. However, the testimony of the prosecutions bloodstain expert, Tom Bevel, went unchallenged. When she rushed to his room across the hall, in the dark of the night, she collided with a child serial killer, Tommy Lynn Sells. darlie routier dna results 2021 darlie routier dna results 2021 Darlie Routier And The Real Story Behind The Murder Of Her Sons The jury found Routier guilty and she was sentenced to death by lethal injection on February 4, 1997. Exposing the false statements made by Ryan Kester who is an ex THEY CONVICTED ON THEIR MORALS AND WHAT THEY THOUGHT OF HER!!! And finally, a lot of ppl say the crime how Darlie described it , does not make sence! Case closed. Plus all the Refuted Evidence, it is a scandal and shame. Initially, Darin was quite successful with his small company that tested electronic components. Too many loose ends for a decent prosecutor to ever think about trying this woman. I wish our two countries would get together on programming. Darlie.com.sg Site is running on IP address 18.154.227.58, host name server-18-154-227-58.iad55.r.cloudfront.net ( United States ) ping response time 11ms Good ping . attention has called this conviction. Episode Summary. Lost a lifetime with her son Drake who was left with no choice but to live without his Mother. At 2:30am in June of 1996, Darlie Routier placed a frantic call to 911. They would have two more, Damon and Drake. All bedrooms are upstairs as well as a large bonus room that can be used as a game room. Making the call is Darlie Routier, the mother of three boys, Devon, Damon, and Drake, and the wife of Darin. This is Darlie Routier a week after her two sons were brutally murdered. Darlies defense was an intruder broke into the house, through a window in the garage and attacked her and the boys. The police and prosecution had their sights set on one person as the perpetrator: the boy's mother, Darlie Routier. They also pointed to the 9-1-1 call Darlie made to police and admitting to touching the murder weapon. Darlie's 911 call is chilling and horrific. This seemingly idyllic Colonial-style home may have majestic rooftop dormers and picture-perfect porch pillars, but it is the family home where convicted murderer Darlie Routier killed her two sons, 5, and 6. Specifications: Darlie Routier House. I think she said it was 9:00 a.m. central time in the US. Come on.. A private attorney was hired by Darlies family a month before trial and failed to call Laber or Epstein. It's not the same program. *BONUS* The Real Impacts of True Crime Media w/ Sarah Turney, Soapboxie: Darlier Routier: Wrongfully Convicted of Murdering her Children by JustinCase976, The Botched Investigation of Samuel Little. One on the windowsill in the garage and a bloody fingerprint was found on the coffee table. Yes, people, you forget how many crazy, psychopathic and completely crazy criminals are around ,all over, the security feeling you have in Germany or Europe, compared to the US, is completely different. Nevertheless, the defense would later claim that Darlie Routier simply would have had no time to stage a crime scene and that unidentified bloody fingerprints on the coffee table and in the garage likely came from the alleged intruder. Darlie slept in the family room . The CNN Original Series "Death Row Stories" airs Sundays at 10 p.m. ET/PT. And circumstances which are proving she must be innocent. A rough story starts to emerge: an intruder broke into the Routier home, attacked Darlie and her two sons Damon and Devon, and then fled into the night.. This unknown assailant also stabbed her two boys sleeping next to her. Stricken with panic, fear, and the shock of having to watch the life drain out of the bodies of her two small boys, she nearly bled to death waiting for help to arrive. The show aired several times, but the exposure didn't put my book . Forget all the distractions. An attorney representing Darlie Routier, a former Altoona woman facing the death penalty in Texas for the murder of her two young children 25 years ago, said he is buoyed by an order issued last week in Dallas County ordering additional DNA testing of the massive amount of evidence collected in the case. A Tragedy of Errors - Fort Worth Weekly When that didn't pan out, I think it was depressing for her. Darlie has always maintained that a masked intruder is the perpetrator of this heinous crime, but police say the evidence points to her. This seemingly idyllic Colonial-style home may have majestic rooftop dormers . Texas Monthly: Maybe Darlie Didnt Do It, by Skip Hollandsworth. I work up a profile based on crime scene evidence, however, I will only agree to offer my assistance if I feel like the case materials were documented to my satisfaction. But I find the american justice system so out of every common sence and reasonable conditions it is disturbing and threatening, Because of this and the overboarding gun violence, I dont travel there anymore, not foreseeable, it is scary. Update 1/19: The Darlene Routier home has been temporarily taken off the market. Her mother had the opportunity a few years ago to go on Dr. Phil? She was shown smiling, laughing, and spraying silly strings on the graves, while singing Happy Birthday along with her family. Julie was acquitted in a new trial, and the courts have issued her a Certificate of Innocence. If that doesnt convince you shes guilty, then youre simply saying not guilty because you oppose the death penalty. Some things I've learned about the Darlie Routier case. With any source, its always important to fact-check the information. Darlie Routier (born January 4, 1970) called 911 after an intruder attacked her and her children on June 6, 1996. The trial was so toxic and evil minded, plus I am shocked how women are fundamentally disrespect and prejugded her without mercy, no fair trial at all. She had invited local news crews to film her and her family and friends celebrating what would have been her son Devons seventh birthday at the gravesite eight days after their deaths. Routiers supporters also pointed out that the silly string video had been edited to make her appear heartless. Forensic analysis showed evidence that was inconsistent with what Darlie Routier had told the police and suspicion began to form around her. Darlie Routier is an innocent mother who survived a brutal attack that left her two young children, Damon and Devon Routier, dead. net site. It all changed when their business started to operate at a loss. Never have been. She was charged with murdering her sons, Devon and Damon. Those buyers do exist. If you remember her at all, you're probably seeing the same mental image that most of us have: a young, attractive blonde woman chewing gum and spraying Silly String onto the new graves of her little boys. Whether innocent or guilty, she is currently being held at the Mountain View Unit prison in Gatesville, Texas, awaiting execution. They also found a large, bloody kitchen knife on the counter top, the possible murder weapon.This is the same knife Darlie told 9-1-1 that she already picked up when chasing the man out of her house. The middle son, Damon, was fighting for his life in the ambulance. The DNA profile from 10-2589-502 has an estimated frequency of occurrence of 1 in approximately 150 quintillion Caucasian individuals. Bloodstain scientists Terry Laber and Bart Epstein, who assisted with the defense of David Camm, were hired by Darlie Routiers public defenders. Police almost immediately focused on Routier, who was sleeping in a downstairs television room with the children. DARLIE ROUTIER - CRIME SCENE EVIDENCE - CMM-Crime, Mystery & Mayhem THE DARLIE ROUTIER 911 TRANSCRIPT ANALYSIS OF THE 911 CALL Audio of 911 call (Note: it is on the For Darlie Routier site run by her mother, who claims the transcript by the police was altered.) Did you really get into the case? On the night of June 6th, 1996, Darlie Lynn Routier made a frantic call to 911. It seems we can't find what you're looking for. Shortly after the murders, NBC5 (KXAS . I know the trial was moved to another county, this was not helpful AT ALL, actually worse, Very Very Very Christian Conservative town. When I watched True Crime Scene, they did bring out that Darlie was depressed when pregnant with Drake and would not come out of her room. Bloodstain Pattern Analysis (BPA) was one of the disciplines that was criticized because of the interjection of examiner bias. Granted his father Darren did a remarkable job raising Drake. Routier said an intruder entered the home and stabbed her and the children. Those who believe Routier is innocent often cite the lack of DNA evidence and the fact that a bloody sock, presumably belonging to the supposed intruder, was found in the alleyway behind the family home (among other pieces of evidence). Most of all- to the women her, who want her to rotten in jail. Donations keep us running smoothly. During the trial, prosecutors argued that Darlie's injuries were self-inflicted and the crime scene had been staged. The attorney kept the retainer for himself, and spared the family the expense of flying the experts to Dallas. The real killer went free and probably did other crimes unhindered due to this injustice. Darlie Lynn Peck Routier was born on January 4, 1970, in Altoona, Pennsylvania to parents Larry Peck and Darlie Kee. She has also been charged with capital murder in the death of her six-year-old son, Devon, who was murdered at the same time as Damon. Thanks to Mary Moody for her website, Darlie Routier Fact & Fiction:http://www.darlieroutierfactandfiction.com/Join us on Facebook:* Justice For Devon and Da. Rockefeller Audio 2022. She told the dispatcher that she and her two sons had been stabbed. However, the news cameras never showed it. Darlie Routier - Discover: True Crime Her own attorney made a few vital mistakes in my opinion. Listen to the 911 call. I worked at the dcme as a clerk when the kids were brought in. Make Your Voice Heard! She didn't have to announce the boob job of course, they were obvious. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Death Row USA Winter 2020, by the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. Routiers attorney, Douglas Mulder argued that there was no coherent motive for her to murder her children. Police also found a bread knife in knife block in the kitchen. On June 6, 1996, Routier stabbed to death her 5-year-old and 6-year-old sons. This two-story home has formal living and dining areas at the entrance perfect for entertaining. Below the explanation, theres another note, Seller has nver occupied this proeprty. Came on 8:00 a.m. my time. Required fields are marked *. Darlie Routier - First Prison Interview - Part 1 - YouTube I thought this might be nice to pass on to some of your penpals - kind of give them something to focus on of a positive nature [smile] Creating Your Own Life 25% off first order of $15+ app only with code AFF25 at Grubhub. Defending Darlie - Fort Worth Weekly Damon & Devon Routier - Unsolved Mysteries That's like him saying, your body may be your decision but I have say so over it all in the end. If the California lab, after comparing the many blood samples to the DNA profiles of the Routier family, determines that a foreign eligible profile has turned up, that sample is to be sent to Acadiana Criminalistics Laboratory in Iberia Parish, La., to determine if it matches the profile of anyone in the national DNA database. All my thought are with the innocent prisoners in the U.S. The Illinois Innocence Project had corroborated the serial killers confession. The state argued that Darlie killed her sons for the money. Forensics dont lie. Susanna Reid investigates whether Death Row inmate Darlie Routier is an innocent woman who tragically lost her two sons, or a twisted killer who stabbed her own boys in cold blood Camm, a ten year veteran of the Indiana State Police, was acquitted and set free on Oct. 24, 2013, after spending 13 years in prison for a crime he did not commit. Body language experts, look at her body language. http://www.darlieroutierfactandfiction.com/. Does anyone know how long it was before getting pregnant with Drake that Darlie got the breast implants? Eight days after the incident, Routier was shown in newscasts across the country at her sons graves posthumously celebrating Devons birthday, who would have been seven that year. How very strange. The scene was staged by her. With this much uncertainty and doubt about the reliability of the interpretations of bloodstain experts like Tom Bevel, can we tolerate the execution of a woman who has always maintained her innocence. Obviously the system is not working, So sad. I dont think Darlie is guilty. They purchased a new house in Rowlett, an affluent suburb of Dallas, Texas, and spent thousands of dollars in renovating. They ended up deliberating on the Silly String, Routiers mother Darlie Kee later told The Dallas Morning News. All accounts agree that the Routiers were living beyond their means. Last updated on 2023/03/03 How do you know how youre going to act?. It's Xmas time in both of them, but they could still be a month or two apart. Routier, Darlie Lynn: TDCJ Number: 999220: Date of Birth: 01/04/1970: Date Received: 02/05/1997: Age (when Received) 27: Education Level (Highest Grade Completed) 12: . If it hadn't been for that crazy Silly String, Darlie Routier might be a free woman today.At least, that's what many people believe about the notorious Rowlett woman now on death row after savagely stabbing her 5- and 6-year-old sons 20 years ago Monday as her husband and 7-month-old son slept upstairs.