Convince Papa Khan to break the alliance with Caesar and either leave the area or suicide bomb the Dam during the final battle. During the daytime, Talk to Papa Khan. A neutral reputation can enable the. Quest chain Once the. Just another funny Great Khan bug. I've already locked out For the Republic. Kill Mr. House (note that if the player has the. I think I bugged "Oh my papa" : Fallout: New Vegas setobjectivecompleted 136166 26 1, setobjectivecompleted 136166 25 1 (if the khans are with the legion) However, refusing to hand over one's weapons will turn the Brotherhood hostile but the paladins will not see the player character upon closing dialogue so long as they are sneaking. You'll Know It When It Happens | Fallout Wiki | Fandom Solve the NCR's problems Oh my papa quest bug? So after fixing Oh My Papa I went and freed Anders (which I had done successfully earlier on a save I ended up reverting from due to the Oh My Papa bug) and after saying I'd cut him down nothing happened. setstage 140c3a 60, setobjectivedisplayed 157322 42 0 One does not need to blow up the Brotherhood Of Steel bunker; killing all the members will work but the self destruct is arguably easier as it eliminates everyone in the bunker without question. Lore Upon going through all of the various dialogue options, talk to Papa Khan again. Seth T. Reno (editor) - The Anthropocene_ Approaches and - scribd.com The player will still get NCR fame and no evil Karma. Editor ID Assassinate Papa Khan without being detected. Return to Colonel Moore and report that Mr. House is no longer a threat. Travel to the Hidden Valley bunker at Hidden Valley. His radio can also be rigged to explode. This quest is still available for if one has or is planning to join the Legion; however, while the quest does not grant Infamy for Caesar's Legion, there are still consequences for completion, such as not receiving support during. For Taggart, one may need a Stealth Boy as the only time one can steal his card is when the Melissa Watkins' view is blocked by the tower in the middle of the room. This bug can be bypassed altogether on PC by entering. Oh My Papa is a side quest in Fallout: New Vegas. Also, note that certain higher up Brotherhood members (i.e. She goes out of her way to neutralize or destroy groups and people that oppose the NCR in any way, such as the Great Khans, the Brotherhood of Steel, the Omertas and the Kings, whether it's in the NCR's interests, or because of her own personal grudges. This will unlock the achievement for completing the quest, even though Kimball has been dead before starting the quest. You can also use the Van Graffs to implicate them in his death. Talk to the Followers of the Apocalypse about the Great Khans. The only issue with it is, I can't talk with Colonel Cassandra Moore about the alliance, and neither killing everyone nor doing the diplomatic option doesn't complete the quest. Managing to ally the Brotherhood of Steel with the NCR will give result in some infamy towards the NCR, but it will not be enough to lower one's actual reputation level with NCR, assuming one has not gained other instances of NCR infamy beforehand. King's Gambit Fallout: New Vegas Guide - Game Guides If the player character is fast enough they won't need to deal with the Securitrons, Enter the antechamber, and activate the terminal near the elevator to unlock the elevator to the control room. Either way, the Great Khans will proceed to kill Karl, and the optional objective will be completed. I talked to him, still on the cross, and he goes "Thanks so much for getting me down from there!". Once the bosses have been dealt with, return to Moore. This area is absolutely rife with dangerous Deathclaws, however, so keep your wits about you. In dialogue originally intended to be heard after the Second Battle of Hoover Dam but still potentially available in-game while the battle is going on, Colonel Cassandra Moore says that upon learning of the NCR's success in the Mojave, her superiors first turned to Hsu since he was in command of operations in the area, but he denied having anything to do with the victory. A marker will say to go directly to the stage after talking to Moore. Disable Cerebral Interface: Disconnects Mr. House, but keep him alive and practically brain dead. Then with a Science skill of 75 or more, hack the computer on the wall and set the turrets to attack registered Brotherhood personnel. Speak to Liza O'Malley at the NCR Embassy on the Strip for a lead on the Omertas. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. I really did spend an hour trying to get past this part of this quest. How do i get the khans to join the NCR? - Fallout: New Vegas Q&A for Press J to jump to the feed. this tactic becomes viable due to the fact that while the self-destruct sequence is active the Brotherhood will not fire upon the player character since they are still disguised as a scribe. From here convince Troike to help take down the Omertas. After either killing all the Khans or completing Oh My Papa, return to Colonel Moore and inform her that the Khans are either destroyed, moving out of the Mojave, planning a suicide mission during the final battle, or willing to ally with the NCR. That quest is a little off. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I misinterpreted that first objective earlier, but it doesn't matter. Now, this Legion stronghold may not be on your map yet, and for good reason. When speaking to a member of the NCR, they will mention Colonel Moore has accepted the Brotherhood of Steel's offer to aid them in battle, even if the player character has not yet spoken to her about it. The title of the quest is a reference to a song of the same name performed as an instrumental by trumpeter Eddie Calvert in the UK and as a vocal by Eddie Fisher in the US. If the player character can pass an 80 Speech, he can lie to Troike to convince him (this will cause a loss of Karma). Papa will refuse. (If the player character is traveling with a companion and they bring them into Gomorrah or leave them outside, they will lose the weapons carried after exiting). This can be accomplished by telling Papa Khan about Karl's journal, as above. Oh My Papa quest line is bugged still. Ultimately, Moore is well aware of her own greatest virtue as a soldier: she gets results, and her superiors care about that more than anything else.[6]. Oh My Papa - Colonel Cassandra Moore : Fallout: New Vegas I don't know what to do. All rights reserved. When asking Papa Khan to break his alliance with the Legion, one might have to select the second option (Caesar will enslave the Khans) in order to start the quest. Speak to everyone, leaving the Great Khan leader, Papa Khan, for last. When you do, he'll automatically engage you in conversation. This place is overrun with Legion foes, but if you followed our Walkthrough , then Cottonwood Cove should already be emptied of any enemies. Another option is to go to Big Sal's office in the Zoara Club and hack either the terminal or pick the lock on the safe. Location zelle unable to process payment; . Effects of the player character's actions, Collector's Edition playing card characters, New California Republic Rangers characters, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNV_CassandraMoore_YouMadeIt.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:NVCassandraMooreFaceAnnihilation.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNV_CassandraMoore_HesitateAtFirst.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNV_CassandraMoore_OurCurrentSituation.ogg, https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/File:FNV_CassandraMoore_AFairQuestion.ogg. If one has previously been granted full access to all areas by Ranger Grant a Speech check isn't necessary. Fallout: New Vegas Oh My Papa Quest bug w/ Colonel Moore? Do this while inside the Great Khan longhouse, with Papa Khan also present. Proceed to finish the rest of the BoS and take the keycards from 3 members (Elder, Head Scribe, Head Paladin.) I should have fixed this in MMUE. The Courier will receive 200 XP and gain NCR fame (The Securitrons will no longer attack upon returning to the penthouse). He will be in the room sleeping, standing, or working on his computer. There will be a forced conversation with Regis. This is contradictory to in-game legionaries, who are some of the shortest NPCs in the game. The Courier may not be able to save Kimball, if they decide to go the Wild Card route, but do not have a good reputation with the NCR. Press J to jump to the feed. I completed the ambassador's quests but never reported to Colonel Moore. Misc stats Now begin the sequence and go to L1. His tent is located near the big fire with the roasting brahmin. Female Do this while inside the Great Khan longhouse, with Papa Khan also present. Fallout New Vegas community and everything related. She was forced to leave the Rangers after a major injury. ColonelBrigadier general (optional) This will take care of almost everyone on level one. This evidence can be found at none other than ground zero for Legion activities -- a place known simply as The Fort. Either way, the Great Khans will proceed to kill Karl, and the optional objective will be completed. If he has, head outside, and you should run into him. setobjectivedisplayed 136166 26 1 If one is unable or does not want to waste time pickpocketing the cards and their Science skill is very high, one can simply hack the Very Hard terminal to start the self-destruct sequence. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Convince Jack and Diane to speak out against Caesar. Doing so will result in failing The House Has Gone Bust!, and all options result in Negative Karma: Take the elevator back to Mr. House's suite and return to Moore at the Hoover Dam. There is no third option to back out and try to save him later. While a quick resolution to this side quest from here involves a high Speech skill, you should already have a Speech skill high enough to do what's necessary, since we've stressed endlessly in both the Basics section and the Walkthrough of how ridiculously important a jacked-up Speech skill is. Return to Colonel Moore and lie about the Omertas' plans. that the Great Khans are no longer a problem. He will tell the player character that they can convince Papa Khan to end their alliance with the Legion by obtaining the support of the 4 advisors (Regis, Talk to Regis again, and he will tell the player character that if he were the groups leader, he would ally them with the, Papa Khan can be killed in his room by pickpocketing his room key, picking the hard lock and waiting for him to enter, or waiting until midnight, when he goes to bed. Cardi B and Offset's McDonald's deal criticized by franchisees - who Are you on For the Republic? The journal can also be taken from Cachino's desk in his room in the Gomorrah suites. VMQ05 This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. One must then leave the Dam, and the quest will update to report back to the colonel and tell her that Kimball is dead. Colonel Cassandra Moore is a Californian commanding officer for the NCR stationed at Hoover Dam. You can add some Psycho to Pacer's Jet, which can be found under his bad on the third floor #1. We're most interested in staying on the Great Khans' good side so that they help us during the main quest known as Wild Card: Side Bets . Talked to everyone else inside the long house, including Regis, exhausting all chat options? I've been receiving reports about the savior of the NCR for a while now, and wanted to meet you myself. For the Republic, Part 2 is a main quest in Fallout: New Vegas. I've done ALL of these things and STILL cannot get this quest. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Since he won't talk to me I can't get the quest added to my quest log meaning there's no real way to manipulate my way through it via console commands. [1], Moore volunteered for the NCR military at the age of 16. No I'm playing out both The House Always Wins and Wild Card: Side Bets at the same time. The thermite is ignited using the detonator on the wall near the door to the weapons cache. Site news (important news will be issued), Comments on your files, images and videos, New images and videos added to your files. WHERE IS Colonel Moore?! - Fallout: New Vegas SOLUTION: Restarting the game should do the job. Convince Papa Khan to break off allegiance with Ceasar. I think I avoided installing mission mojave fearing that it would mess up Project Nevada but I'll go ahead and install it all anyways since there are compatibility patches. Activate the terminal in the control room, and choose to "Unseal LS chamber" to expose Mr. House's body. Accepting his offer begins the quest. Before beginning the sequence, be sure to pickpocket the guards protecting the Elder on the other side of L2 and steal a key to be able to leave the bunker. However, this can be countered by killing Clanden, or by talking to Colonel Moore who will ask about the Courier's progress with the Omertas. Assassinate Papa Khan and return to Colonel Moore. Then, walk straight down to the bunker. These are required for Moore's dialogue about the khans being destroyed. Hit Points:150170 Im doing a run through siding with the NCR. If this is done in the longhouse, the Khans inside will kill him. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Find Diane proof that the Legion persecutes drug runners. Pass one of two Speech checks of 75; urging them to claim their glory will cause the Great Khans to flee the Mojave during the, If you assassinate Papa Khan, and haven't yet completed. During this period, she took part in operations against various gangs plaguing the NCR territory, sharpening her skills on the likes of Jackals and Vipers, as well as surviving four tours of duty against the Brotherhood of Steel in California,[2] and is widely considered to be one of the most skilled and accomplished commissioned officers in the NCR Army. Oh My Papa - Fallout: New Vegas Wiki Guide - IGN Legion armor can be used without problem up until one enters the drawbridge to the inner camp. Once you return to Colonel Moore all of Mr. House's remaining quests will be blocked and he will no longer talk to you. "Oh My Papa" won't start, Regis leaves the shack but - reddit Continue to level two and finish off the rest. Go to McNamara and tell him the NCR wants them destroyed, he will then offer a truce. The Courier will now be informed that they will have to "deal with" the bosses of Gomorrah. If the Courier sides with the NCR at the battle of Hoover Dam, one of Moore's orders are to destroy the Hidden Valley bunker. Wearing a faction's armor before talking to Colonel Moore may fix this. The idea is to break through to the Fort's back end, where you'll find an ornate tent. Basically, I've completed all the tasks necessary to finish "Oh My Papa"- problem being that whatever I might say to Papa Khan, the result's that the game either registers the quest as complete- with the only option being to inform Colonel Moore (NCR lady. Race "[3][4], Eventually, she was invited to join the New California Republic Rangers. Immediately after House has been dealt with, all Securitrons in the Lucky 38 will become passive, this also means that Jane will no longer be able to be interacted with and any Snow globes currently in the player's inventory will be nonredeemable. There is a way around this on the pc. Well I actually haven't really "reset" my copy of new vegas, because of how many mods I have, in a long time so the bug fixes I have should be years old. I decided to go with the NCR route, and I got assigned to Hoover Dam, and I started the quest For The Republic, Part II. This is the only way to fix the glitch and continue with the NCR. Providing power and that's what it does.". Talk to Ezekiel about the history of the Great Khans. By passing a Barter check of 60, one can convince Cachino to pay 200 caps. So instead of giving me the quest he just walks back inside. Regis already was wary of the alliance and does not need further convincing. For the Republic, Part 2 If you want a good point to spring-off from that's somewhat close by, however, consider Spring Mt. This may require reading. [3][5], Moore is not completely bitter, however; she recognizes that holding high rank means getting the chance to have a much wider-reaching influence over events than is ever possible as a junior officer. Talk to Colonel Moore about a Great Khans/NCR alliance. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Once there, seek out Regis, who should be back inside the longhouse. Once this has been done, return to Cachino to report the destruction of the weapons. With nothing left to do, use the in-game wait system to . Alternatively, these following console commands can be entered in exactly this order to fix the bug. This side quest is intimately intertwined with the faction known as the Great Khans, who are located in their greatest numbers at their main encampment, Red Rock Canyon on the far western edge of the Mojave Wasteland. Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:20 pm. Exit the longhouse. I'm so frustrated I don't think I can go back to playing New Vegas until I have a solution (or lose my patience and kill all of the Great Khans). In the desk in her office is a key, grab the key from her desk (the player will get negative karma, but no fame loss). Voice actor Another resolution to Oh My Papa involves assassinating Papa Khan. Overview; Armor and Clothing; Characters; Creatures; Factions; Items; Locations; Quests ", as soon as the quest starts. Hoover Dam I couldn't get the Khan to leave his room like.ever. during my play through. Convince Papa Khan to sever the alliance. Previous Cachino's journal can be pickpocketed from him with a high-enough Sneak (or using a Stealth Boy). Restored Scene Between Paladin Todd & Colonel Moore In Fallout New Vegas Fallout: New Vegas achievement Obtain the support of Papa Khan's four advisors. This alliance must be broken to both save the tribe and the denizens of the Mojave. [1] Contents 1 Background 1.1 Personality 2 Interactions with the player character 2.1 Interactions overview 2.2 Quests 2.3 Effects of the player character's actions 2.4 Other interactions 3 Inventory 4 Notes 5 Notable quotes 6 Appearances Web Design & Digital Marketing Related quests Papa Khan will reject the player character's accusation if they bring up the slave ledger with him instead of Karl's journal. I want to say 2012 or 2013 was the last time I did a reset for New Vegas? Convince Regis to speak out against Caesar. BUG: Weird bug where a computer w/ a black screen that looks similar to your pip-boy will completely block your view when trying to aim and pick a lock. This is where the Legion's leadership is/was, but the piece of evidence you seek is also there. Killing the first knight along with others is also an option, albeit more challenging. Two of the people Regis mention are Jack and Diane (yes, this is a rather obvious John Mellancamp reference). They hide behind rocks at the bottom of the hill to the longhouse. The title of the quest is a reference to a song of the same name performed as an instrumental by trumpeter Eddie Calvert in the UK and as a vocal by Eddie Fisher in the US. They are located due North, through the canyon at the, To obtain Melissa's trust, visit her at the, To obtain Regis' trust, one needs to find him proof that the Legion makes slaves of their allies. Jack and Diane are intimately intertwined in another Side Quest known as Aba Daba Honeymoon , so you may or may not have already met them. This method should work if the player character has completed all main BoS quests as well. In this case, Colonel Moore will ask the player character to protect President Kimball, but Ranger Grant will not respond to any attempts to talk, therefore the quest cannot be completed. Fallout New Vegas - Bugs & Glitches & How to Fix/Work Around Them (This can also be fixed by simply killing all members of the Great Khans in and around the encampment.) She considers having the power to have things done her way, without having to tolerate disagreements, as a perk. By then he can be shot at. If you are going NCR and you want the Khans to ally, you have to kill Papa Khan and let Regis takeover. It is still possible, albeit difficult, to get Caesar's slave ledger if the Legion is hostile to the player character. Either way, approach the lovebirds and engage them in conversation. It is suggested that one saves before stealing from each character in order to avoid killing for the keycard if they catch the Courier stealing. A new option will appear, where the player character can formally request that the Khans break off their relationship with the Legion. Oh My Papa Quest - Fallout: New Vegas I try to talk to Colonel Moore, but it just zooms in and out on her and gives me no speech options. steve madden maxima outfit. Walk back inside the longhouse and then leave again. He will succeed, but he is caught by the Omertas and is killed, otherwise, Troike will give the thermite to the player character to plant themselves. Colonel Moore will disappear from the game world if the player character fails. With nothing left to do, use the in-game wait system to wait a while. After the Courier has gained the Brotherhood's trust, they can enter their bunker. When one reaches the point in For the Republic to save the president, both the colonel and Grant will act as if he's alive, even when the NCR troops around state that he is already assassinated. Two options to choose from will appear in a message box, one stating that the player character has no good relations with NCR and the other, that they do not care what happens to Kimball. He will tell the player character that they can convince Papa Khan to end their alliance with the Legion by obtaining the support of the 4 advisors (Regis, Talk to Regis again, and he will tell the player character that if he were the groups leader, he would ally them with the, Papa Khan can be killed in his room by pickpocketing his room key, picking the hard lock and waiting for him to enter, or waiting until midnight, when he goes to bed. . I can force it to different stages but the dialogue options to complete it are missing so there's not much I can do there. Assassinate Papa Khan without being detected. set vstoryeventkhans to 2, setobjectivecompleted 140c3a 95 1 Bring evidence of Karl's plan to Papa Khan. Reload a save before completing the quests regarding the Khans. So if anyone knows of ANY way to force Regis to give me this quest please tell me. Quest Bugged: Oh My Papa (Alliance) : Fallout: New Vegas For the Republic, Part 2 | Fallout Wiki | Fandom Even better, you can also undertake a side quest from Melissa, one called Don't Make A Beggar of Me . The Vault - Fallout Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. If Veronica is in the Courier's party, the Brotherhood will not be hostile even if the player character is dressed as an NCR member. At the NCR mission where I have to go check out the situation at the Great Khans. Colonel Moore bug :: Fallout: New Vegas General Discussions Silver One may then meet Grant outside, when the president is about to arrive and nothing will happen. Kill Cachino and lie to the NCR about their plans. I suspect this may have been the solution all along but I was too busy freaking out over him ignoring me the first time to ever consider just walking inside and back out again. setobjectivecompleted 136166 26 1. Stealing. Stats If one has already completed Oh My Papa and convinced the Great Khans to leave the Mojave, one will immediately be given a dialogue option; "The Khans won't be troubling anyone anymore. citrix microphone not working windows 10. nascar heat 5 how to make car faster; how many steps are equivalent to swimming; centerpoint energy pay my bill as guest; Either way, when you arrive, seek out the longhouse on the compound, where the Great Khan leadership is located. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. The second Speech check ("ghosts and martyrs") will prompt them to perform a suicide attack on the Legion at the dam. Visit the Great Khans in Red Rock Canyon and either enlist their aid or destroy them. Papa will refuse. These guys are the key to getting this side quest going. I am currently doing Oh My Papa and I need to talk to her about a Great Khans/NCR alliance. Now use the code on the self-destruct terminal to destroy the bunker. It will also initiate the quest Beware the Wrath of Caesar!. From here there are two routes, depending on the player character's reputation with the Brotherhood of Steel. You'll Know It When It Happens However, if all cards aren't collected, access will be denied. Also, an annoying glare will get in your way when trying to hack or read files on a computer terminal. Form ID Speak to Papa Khan in the longhouse, then talk to Regis, who is sitting next to him. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. This can be accomplished by telling Papa Khan about Karl's journal, as above. Hey there, everyone. Return to Colonel Moore with news that the Great Khans will help fight the Legion. Tag skills Dialogue Colonel Moore sent me to the Kahns and I completed Oh My Papa. Pretty Pretty Horsies: A History of the Mongol Empire. If Colonel Moore dies, the whole NCR will become permanently hostile with the player character, regardless of the circumstances involving her death or the player character's reputation with the NCR. Colonel Cassandra Moore is the commanding officer of the NCR Army forces stationed at Hoover Dam in 2281. I know 100% of the necessary dialogue to cycle through, what time of day to avoid doing it at, what quests to not do first, and to have positive karma with the Khans. A way to fix this issue is to open the console and type. If you don't have a Speech skill high enough, however, you'll need to find another route towards the end of the quest, which isn't covered here. Kings' Gambit Next Claim this book, called the Legion Slave Ledger, which is the proof you'll need that the Legion isn't to be trusted, by the Great Khans or just about anyone else. Other wise your only options are to have the Khans suicide bomb the Legion or have them leave the Mojave entirely. Talk to Colonel Moore about a Great Khans/NCR alliance. Talk to Regis about convincing Papa Khan. Glitch help! (Quest: "Oh My Papa" - Great Khans Recruitment) Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. My mod list feels like a big game of jenga so I only really mess with it when something really breaks. fallout: new vegas oh my papa colonel moore bug Holy hell I finally fixed it in the most hilariously simple way possible. Move into the tent and head forward, looking for a table in an alcove on your left. She is a noted conservative in military matters, favoring strength and determination over cunning and diplomacy. There is an alternate way of finishing almost every single mission: Talk to the second in command at Great Khan hideout. Speaking to both of them will net you all sorts of information, though if you use a really simple Speech check on Jack, you'll convince him that the Legion isn't any good for him or his woman. She's located at an obscure destination known as the Great Khan Encampment, which is far to the southeast of Red Rock Canyon. Now that you've touched base with Jack, Diane, Melissa and Regis, and convinced all four of them to press Papa Khan that the alliance isn't a good idea, you can speak to Papa Khan himself. Why won't Colonel Moore speak to me? : r/fnv - reddit