If you are planning on returning the phone call reasonably soon, then you could say that you left the phone in your bag or in your car. This is especially the case if you've noticed a pattern of being neglected by those close to you. Top 5 Excuses For NOT Answering Your Phone! - 102.3 KRMG Actually, I never give an excuse. They're injured or really, really sick. The mother was very nearly convicted (falsely) not from any factual evidence but only because she failed to act distressed enough. Some people only avoid telemarketers, collections agencies, or that pesky boss asking why they are not at work yet. Phones can get excellent reception in a specific place one day and no reception at all the next. In general, I feel like nothing is a good excuse for this, short of a car accident or other such disaster, unless you apologize profusely and seem horrified by the oversight. I will try to go to another Audi dealership for future purchases. You can't help it that your friend is worthless about paying you back. The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Both of these are red flags for me. Youre forgetting that these people have already missed an initial interview. State and federal leave laws generally don't excuse employees from adhering to the employer's attendance policy or protect them from being disciplined for no-call/no-show absences, she said. Do HR people think they are gods? Scott R. . There is always a great deal of training to do when new employees start with your organization and that is especially so when the employee needs training on how to be a professional. It doesnt come naturally and we cant expect them to know it automatically. Im SO SORRY I missed your call!!! If it is an individual who doesnt know you well, you could explain that the company frowns upon you using your phone during working hours. Ive never tried to do a phone interview using my cell phone; Im too worried about connection issues. Make sure to sound so real. I tell people: @sferik This is why text is the way to goI rarely actually call people and dont really want people to call me. . 23 Believable Excuses for Not Answering the Phone assigning women extra work to help them, calling out when youre in the ER, and more. This should discourage them from calling you too frequently. You could enjoy being out and about without being bothered. I call him that, too! What happens if someone calls one minute early? However, this is more work than necessary and will only serve to create problems in the future. but really though, being available at any given time would drive anyone insane, Im sure. A bad toothache is one of the best excuses for not attending a meeting. Cool. went for a bike ride. Just stop talking so much! There are some people who seem like they are never without their phone. Find a balance between your preferences. I have stuff to do! So here are 3 excuses not to video call someone in this situation: 03 Family emergency. Why Don't Real Estate Agents Answer their Phone? Here are 9 Reasons If you don't, 7 out of 10 of those callers will not only hang up but won't call back. All rights reserved. She started apologizing profusely, and I thanked her again, but explained that we were not moving forward. Do you see how that conversation went? If you and the caller are females, explain that you had terrible cramps and could not answer the call. I was paying for something. What excuse do you give for not answering your mobile phone? - Fluther 4. vimto345 10 yr. ago. This can be a day or a few days later. If 5 pm worked for you, that would be great. I will always cut people more slack if they seem mortified. You can explain to them that you couldnt answer the phone as doing that could have canceled or restarted the download. almostgotit: Yeah, I think she may just not be clear on the protocol yet. my interviewer asked to reschedule and then never got back to me, my manager and coworker are secretly dating, boss will never give exceeds expectations because he has high standards, and more, update: I supervise a manager who falsified an employee write-up but I dont think she should be fired, stolen sandwiches, disgusting fridges, dish-washing drama: lets talk about office kitchen mayhem, interviewer scolded me for my outfit, job requires an oath of allegiance, and more, update: a DNA test revealed the CEO is my half brother and hes freaking out, my entry-level employee gave me a bunch of off-base criticism. I live the iPhone in every way but the sound. I assume shes a good candidate on paper, since you are interviewing her, but theres not enough giving a shit here for me to want to spend significant effort on her. been there done thatringer volume sucks. ) and if something goes awry with their plan, they are mortified and apologetic. If anyone ever asks me why I didn't pick up their call, I don't give them an answer. The key to getting back on everyone's good side in this situation is to simply stop being needy. Add that you had to meet the dentist since you couldn't stand the pain anymore. If their call is attended, they might weave into conversation that you were both trying to call and your call was not answered. Giphy. No excuses necessary. Then if you apply for another job, I wont put your resume immediatedly in the delete folder. I ran my phone through the laundry machine. Is Someone Ignoring Your Calls? Here's What You Should Do. - wikiHow The phone was on silent Tell the person that you silenced your phone because you were in a meeting. Mine loses charge regularly, so I can never answer it, for fear of it dying. We live in a pretty fast-paced world now and everyone has about 20 errands to run, but only enough time to do 10 of those errands. The first 5 minutes, I thought a previous interview had run over time. Some people will expect an apology for not taking their calls. It is a believable excuse for not answering a call to say that your phone was inside the bag. Be straight up and tell them that you didn't want to and possibly follow with explaining your actual motive for not wanting to. Or is it just me? If you hire her you will have more of the same. Pro tip : if this is important, the caller will leave a vocal message or send a SMS. Put your big girl panties on (or big boy undies on) and do it for yourself. These days, most people keep their phone on silent or on vibrate. Do you think your phone calls are being ignored? Family emergencies can take different forms, whether someone has been injured or is sick in the hospital, or when your son poops his pants at school and you have to go get him. I dont like being at everyone beck and call and find that they tend to take advantage of it. I think were also cognizant of the general avoidance feelings that Gen Y has to the telephone. Phone interviews are tough because things do come up that you dont expect. I just dont answer and all my friends and family know I never answer my phone and that it will take me days to check my voicemails. They are babes in the woods who we know going into it were going to need to train heavily in this kind of thing. Contact the employer immediately. Not doing so can have a huge - and lasting - impact on your business, from lost revenue and bad customer service to negative reviews. All of this is over the phone btw, this person is hundreds of miles away. what is a good excuse for missing a phone interview? Subscribe to 102.3 KRMG newsletter(Opens a new window), 102.3 KRMG facebook feed(Opens a new window), 102.3 KRMG twitter feed(Opens a new window), 102.3 KRMG instagram feed(Opens a new window). The lesson here is: don't be a Creepy Peter! Theres some program my friend has on his jailbroken phone that increases ringer volume by 20 or so percent. What Happens If Someone Dies During an Exam? Your phone being inside your bag is a believable excuse for not answering your phone as it clearly shows you did not hear when it rang. I was eating something. if they ask with what theyd better be my mom or my girl for I dont need to answer to anyone else. I really did just kinda want to be left alone. Can You Skip College and Go to University? Everyone has a needy friend. She is off our list. Entry ramp to OK-51 Eastbound from 14th St closed due to paving repairs. . Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contests, and more! Keep up with tech in just 5 minutes a week! Should of checked reviews first. Sending a quick email or a message on Facebook might be the best way to communicate. Id be much better off looking for a new job employed and with an employer whos happy with my work than to blow them off and hope to land something in the meantime. After doing this for a while, all of my friends and family members dont expect me to answer my calls ALL THE TIME. update: is my future manager a bigoted jerk? However, there are some folks that avoid friends and family members, too. Again, be careful not to jump to conclusions. Then you want believable excuses for not answering the phone for your peace of mind. Brian, you like Peter, right? That way, you can let people know you care, but you are not monopolizing anyone's time. Id get it looked at. I found out later that the employer wasnt as strong, and I may have been better off. What a total lack of common sense and professionalism! Some people may not believe your excuses. Make sure you reserve your right to avoid any call if you feel like to. I worried then, too, how much of a big deal to make over my apology, and settled for what I hoped was both sincere and professional without drifting into something that would embarrass THEM, or make ME look like a wilting drip. Reasons Why Your Friends Are Ignoring Your Calls - PairedLife Im not talking about needing to reschedule it; Im talking about not bothering to reschedule it and simply not picking up the phone when I call you at the prearranged time. That one seems to get pretty damn loud when the ringer is up all the way. Yeah. The other thing that bothers me is, she didnt have the time to call you personally to explain what happened? On the other hand, smart candidates schedule interviews for times when they know they can be available (lunch, etc. I'm sure it helped that it was an international organization, but I often wonder if it hampered my chances. Once you make amends with a person, they are not likely to avoid you. Having a low battery can prevent you from taking calls. You don't need any excuse for this. The friendlier part of Reddit. Anonymous Said This has happened to me once or twice, and what Ive done is give candidates my number and tell them to call me at X time. But its a pretty hard call. By signing up you are agreeing to receive emails according to our privacy policy. Evidence in favor of another chance: Stuff (like bosses barging into your office unexpectedly) happens. * I got new glasses and the prescription is messed up so I couldn't read your message * I was at the beach and my phone got lost in the sand * My phone ran away * I was sleeping all day * I went on an amazing road trip and the WiFi was dead . So either this raises questions about extrapolating so much from one incident (which you cant help but do in interviewing, because you have such limited exposure), or Im going to discover as the process goes on that shes not right after all. You might get distracted and get in an accident. I am scared to death of Creepy Peter! Regarde du contenu populaire des crateurs suivants : #ReclaimYourThrone(@reclaimyourthrone), A pimp named slickback(@traeoffthaperkkk), Damion(@c0kewh0reisdope), Mr.Slim(@slimguyyy25), pascalesprettypiecesllc__(@pascalesprettypieces__), PrincessLastar(@theprincesslastar), BIG BARDI . What a shame, but my father cant help it. What is your best excuse for avoiding a phone call? However, this can hurt someones feelings so it is best to say that you put your phone away for a period of time instead. The first three, inexcusable, if I were up for the job I would call to apologize and beg profusely for a time that worked for _you_. You are an adult - now act like one! If I want to make it clear that I was in the meeting, I might add, I'm sorry (that) I missed your call. Also, don't make important calls while driving. If your parent has cognitive impairment, they could struggle to manage any kind of phone. He also has experience working with others on topics ranging from stress management to mental flexibility. And service department didn't call back for days! Worse, you risk coming across as desperate. excuses for not answering the phone for a week. Once again, this is best followed up with a little bit of an explanation. We have to teach that to them, and most turn out to be great employees. However, this is more work than necessary and will only serve to create problems in the future. kohler flywheel magnets; hercules 12 stages of hero's journey; plus size v-neck maxi dress; WCC 2017 Sofia May 8, 2019. "I couldn't find my phone," 5%. I say giver her another shot. How about 3 minutes, or 5 minutes early? This is a beginner immersion conversation between Khroo Ying and Kruu Riam.If you would like to take classes with Khroo Ying and/or Khruu Riam, contact them . I very VERY rarely pick up my phone. By sending hundreds of texts, you will only push them away further and annoy them. Or, after a few rings, an operator will say that the phone is unavailable at the moment. I would say for you to spend so much time dwelling on this shows that you are an idiot. If somebody asks later why you did'nt pick up the phone, just answer "my phone, my choice". Whatever the reason may be for it, she cost you time and hassle, and she is less than mortified. That seems pretty reasonable. Today I called a candidate for a pre-scheduled phone interview and she didn't answer. excuses for not answering the phone for a week. ", Carrie: "I always assumed his mother was not even alive anymore. I forgot that I left my phone on silent. This is YOUR phone and you have the right to answer or not to any incoming call. Hmm, my first reaction was to drop the candidate. With over 25 years of experience, he specializes in helping people manage chronic pain through the Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) Approach at Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital. Either..I forgot my phone on silent, I was very busy and didnt pick up any calls today or I wasnt really in the mood to talk to anyone. I also am in the habit of pretty much always calling someone back the same day, so I think that helps my friends not worry if I dont pick up when they call. Im okay with her scheduling a phone interview during the day, as long as shes doing it on her own time lunch or whatever. Edit: Forgot to mention, this person has been emailing and IMing and texting and calling. He does not answer phone calls or text messages other than making excuses. Person answering the phone knows nothing. Her plans may have gone awry. Aging Parent Doesn't Answer the Phone: What Can You Do? Ask a If this is a relationship that you want to be smooth, you'll need to put in some effort to make things better. Well see. (Don't worry . not to mention a little more enthusiastic about the possibility of working for your company! Like you were doing laundry and left it by the machine, left it in the car? Seek help now! If people know that your job is a bit more easygoing, though, you should only use it on occasion to make it more believable. 5. Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices! . Anyway, now I need to come up with an excuse that sufficiently explains the past 48 hours and allows things to move on as if nothing happened. Im with Maverick on this one! In situations where you'll just be late to the interview, such as a traffic jam or a delayed train, the employer may be able to accommodate . Respect their wishes and then patch things up when they are ready to talk to you. Before you use this excuse, make sure it is a plausible one. Evidence against another chance: She missed the call. When you give this excuse, the caller may ask, what is wrong or what happened? You can tell them the truth or lie about something if you have to. HubPages is a registered trademark of The Arena Platform, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Do you guys even like Peter? sentence construction - Polite way to explain not answering a call Some people just prefer face to face conversations or communicating through text messages rather than speak over the phone. Such is life. If you are at home, when returning the call, tell someone that you were busy and in another room so didnt realize that your phone had run out of juice. As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). But I also believe in being fair, and so I think striking a balance like the last one proposed sounds good. just say you were busy. So below are what to do to apologize and make them believe you: If they decide to call again, you can explain to them that you forgot to call back since you have been very busy all day. HOW sorry was she?!? it's not even an excuse when i dont answer the phone. she was the one trying to call and finds it unbelievable that a phone call can go unanswered just based on cell phone technicalities. On one hand, things come up at work, and work should be her first priority. You could say that you were completing a work-related task, that you were meditating, reading a book, cleaning the house, etc. "This helped me to realize another source of help for other people who go through phone issues! Its not unheard of for Bosses to ask employees to work through their lunch break when something comes up. Then, after 20, I realized something was wrong. Here it is now.". Excuses are decently easy, especially if your not on the spot. You could easily come up with some extravagant story explaining perfectly why you failed to answer their calls. What do I do if the person refuses to speak to me? I own my phone, it doesn't own me. Published by at February 17, 2022. . The good news is, that is not that difficult to change. This article has been viewed 434,726 times. I hate it that my ring tone is so low. Ill never know. If you are a female, tell the caller that you had terrible cramps and could not answer calls. I moved back in with my elderly parents (including a father who had a stroke). My father had accidently had the phone line occupied, as he gets confused sometimes about off and on. There are some people who never keep their phone on silent due to the possibility of family or work emergencies. I answered the phone and thanked her for calling, but explained that given her initial behavior, coupled with her current tardiness, we were not interested in moving forward, but wished her the best of luck. Shes young enough that I might be willing to cut her some slack. If it is someone who knows you well, it is best to tell them that you were in a meeting. The department chair came in with some news and work and I couldnt get away from my desk to take your call for the interview. (This is another problem with the toneless brevity of email. The Phone: Friend or Foe. Im not reading mortified in this email. Hey, I give excuses for a living and will happily share my excuse tricks with you to get out of anythinganything at allschool, work, friends, etc. You might be that "friend" that no one really likes in the group. For instance, while this will work perfectly well on a weekday during work hours, it isnt going to be as believable after hours or on the weekend. I was in a conversation. I missed an interview for what was later my very first internship because the interviewer for some reason couldn't reach my cell phone abroad. Your call tracking solution is coming soon! If the answer to all questions is no, then ask yourself if it's worth worrying about it. If its something urgent or its an old friend I dont get back to for a few days or weeks, my favorite line is, Sorry I didnt get back to you till NOW. Of course, she might just take your call if she needs to borrow money again. Also something of note: those who missed the first phone interview tend to also miss/be late for the second one. ", Debbie: "Yeah, Carrie and I call him Creepy Peter when he is not around. Id think it possible that the candidate HAD chosen a time when they were available, only for their department chair to leap in and steal that gap in the schedule. But if you want an excuse for the third call, you could have left your phone somewhere. Come phone interview time, I dont get the call. Not answering phone calls you are not interested in is very okay but it is best to switch off your phone and if you do not intend to miss what other callers may have to say, set it to voicemail. If you decided the job is not a good fit, why would you not just answer the phone and tell me. Cant the geniuses at apple figure this one out? Anonymous. Cox Media Group. (I was very apologetic!). I was supposed to give this person something that I have and could easily give this person, but I just haven't done it. You may say something like, I notice youre not answering my calls, and youre probably trying to tell me something, but I cant truly guess what that is without talking to you. While this is actually an excellent excuse, you should know that some tech savvy people may be able to tell when you are lying. Copyright 2007 - 2023 Ask A Manager. Please only legit excuses. on set. To show Im on top of things. then down to 6 hours, and more excuses, we settled on an 9 hour day for the 911 recall repair 8:30am-6:00pm. The only potentially mitigating factor in her favor is that shes a recent grad and therefore inexperienced. meeting. Source: ( BankMyCell.com) It is a believable excuse to tell someone that you could not answer their calls because you were tired and sick. Please check your connection and try again using the Retry button. Its also one of the best excuses for not answering phone for days. How are you????. It might not be you at all. I pick up if its my boss or someone I really wish to speak to. 2023 The Arena Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. What's a good excuse for not answering the phone for 2 days? Keep calm. I think this is the best course of action. You could easily come up with some extravagant story explaining perfectly why you failed to answer their calls. If someone keeps bothering you by calling frequently, try to inform and politely explain to them that being on the phone for too long is not your thing i.e., you do not like long phone conversations longer than expected. Its an acceptable letter. Mortified says this is not typical behavior for me.. And well, so far shes fantastic. I dont usually give excuses, I just say I didnt wanna answer, haha. Categories . excuses for not answering the phone for a week oxo good grips containers 10-piece; maghrib time near maharashtra; excuses for not answering the phone for a week. If that doesnt work, find the loudest song you possibly can on itunes and buy it as a ringtone. It is possible your buddy just got a second job or is working longer hours at a current job. @Maverick: Sorry I could only great answer than once. This is because most people have Bluetooth systems in their vehicles. According to bankmycell.com, here are the top 5 white lies we tell for why we didnt answer the phone. Ive just had the same problem as Riva. What to Do When No-Call/No-Show Employees Reappear - SHRM Let them know that you did not want to answer their phone call. We all understand that recent grads without professional experience are destined for at least a few faux pas. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/26\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-1.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-1.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/26\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-1.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-1.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/fe\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-2.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-2.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/fe\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-2.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-2.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/e0\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/e0\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-3.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/4d\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/4d\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-4.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a1\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-5.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-5.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a1\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-5.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-5.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/64\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-6.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-6.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/64\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-6.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-6.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/4\/48\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/4\/48\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-7.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d7\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-8.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-8.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d7\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-8.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-8.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/20\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-9.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-9.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/20\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-9.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-9.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cf\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cf\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-10.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c3\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c3\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-11.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/23\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-12.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/3\/37\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/3\/37\/Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-13.jpg\/v4-728px-Tell-if-Someone-Is-Ignoring-Your-Calls-and-Decide-What-to-Do-About-It-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"