Usain Bolt: The Worlds Fastest Man5. Bolt Mr CarrotThe only bolt-nut compatible pair is the pair of very Down the Rabbit Hole: Samara Weaving to play Holly Madison in - JoBlo The Drugging Of Our Children3. Delving into his story, James candidly explores why caving, adventure . The Untouchables: How Obama Protected Wall Street8. Please make a year-end donation to keep this critical work going. What Makes You Click4. Wow, thanks for an incredible list. Design: The New Business5. 1. 1. The meaning of RABBIT HOLE is a complexly bizarre or difficult state or situation conceived of as a hole into which one falls or descends; especially : one in which the pursuit of something (such as an answer or solution) leads to other questions, problems, or pursuits. Are Illegal Drugs More Dangerous Than Legal Drugs?9. Developer: Cortopia Studios. Nikola Tesla: The Story of a Genius3. The Secret History of 9/114. These people are wealthy and famous because they have sold out to the powers that rule the world period. Then there is the . The Fight For Amazonia7. Oh wow. Summary: Down the Rabbit Hole is a VR adventure set in Wonderland prior to Alice's arrival. Down the Rabbit Hole - Tour 2023. This guy puts together an amazing list of documentaries and you spew out an absolutely garbage post riddled with moronic and unsubstantiated assumptions that suggests he has some sort of agenda, all this despite the fact this list of content is a private selection made at the authors sole discretion and demonstrably diverse in the points of view expressed in aforementioned content! The Most Hated Family In America8. Thought Id mention that Guns, Germs and Steel is mis-filed. The Truth About Sugar10. You might want to add The Holographic Universe Workshop Series (1-5)Keep it up!! Banned From The Bible: Secrets Of The Apostles5. Delving into his story, James candidly explores why caving, adventure, and mental health are so intricately tied together. I love documentaries, but that docu-series was very hard for me to follow along with. While this may seem like your average YouTube docuseries, what makes this project stand out is the unique subject matter it covers. Premiering in 2012, this doc puts forth the idea that the government is covering up contact with aliens, and actually features a number of credible interview subjects, including a FEMA Emergency Services Manager and former U.S. Army officer. We Ride: The Story of Snowboarding. The 77-minute "documentary" is an homage to the founding tenets of the "Pizzagate " and QAnon conspiracy theories, presented with professional production quality and storytelling. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. A Complete History of God10. Influencers: How Trends and Creativity Become Contagious8. N/ATomato. No, but the cattle industry may be. I find that when I watch a good one, it is quite as though its challenging me; to think differently, to explore something new, to act, to feelDid find the link for Ron Frickes Samsara broken (under Evolution), but only because Ive seen his previous film, Baraka, to be a kind of spiritual and grounded experience at the same time! Learn about all the amazing things that people dream up and createwith their imagination.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'diygenius_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_7',104,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-diygenius_com-medrectangle-3-0'); 1. Stephen Curry: NBA MVP4. Iran: Life Under Sanctions In 20209. Then there is the idea a government cover-up of alien contact, made popular in the '90s by The X-Files. Smith said that Crokin was the only person who was talking about this stuff but that the mainstream media had declared Crokin completely out of her mind. Crokins portion of the film is titled Pizzagate: Fact or Fiction?. Introducing 'DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE' ShapeShift's first documentary series about cryptocurrency and the people who work to maintain its values. ;). Connecting: Trends in UI, Interaction, & Experience Design10. Seed Battles: The Doomsday Vault8. 1. Thanks. Down the Rabbit Hole - A Documentary Experience | MIFF 2022 just a suggestion under health i presume. February 26, 2023. The beginning of the film references true, often-sordid operations that the United States government has engaged in, such as theCIA project MK Ultra,which experimented with psychedelic drugs for mind control. I try to watch one a week, and so far they have completely expanded my mind. Excellent, excellent, excellent. The Omnivores Dilemma author Michael Pollan is among the experts consulted. State of Surveillance With Edward Snowden5. Atlantis: The Lost Continent10. Nonetheless, some people will find it worth watching so I included it. Documentaries on the effect of drugs legal and illegal on the body and mind. What the Bleep!?: Down the Rabbit Hole (2006) YIFY - Download Movie The Industrial Revolution4. I was absolutely shocked that I had never heard of this when it happened, especially after seeing Wild Wild Country. This is simply amazing. On HBO 9 p.m. Sunday, March 21, through April 4, with two episodes each Sunday. Your mileage may vary, though, so the trailers are linked. (TV-MA. 1h 37mlength. This is awesome! The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich5. 30/11/2020. Re-Awaken: Open Your Heart, Expand Your Mind6. Down the Rabbit Hole 2018 Setlists | setlist.fm In more modern times, 9/11 conspiracy theories have become arguably the most popular subject for Internet sleuths, along with the ever popular New World Order and secret society conspiracies that revolve around the Illuminati (hey, Beyonc!). QAnon: how the far-right cult took Australians down a 'rabbit hole' of What the Bleep!? This far-reaching five part Channel 4 series is basically Conspiracy Theory 101, and features installments on such subjects as Reptilians, the Bilderberg Group, and Bohemian Grove; which is an actual annual gathering of political elites in the woods of Northern California where they do lots of bizarre cult-like activities. Secrets of the Mind. Beyond Thought (Awareness Itself)7. Your email address will not be published. Northwest Trees4. , The latter portion of the documentary features Crokin, who is spotlighted as a legitimate journalist who helped Smith come to terms with the disturbing things he had become convinced of. Wonderful list thank you. The Search For Sustainability5. Off-Book: Digital Age Creativity10. Pioneer Science: Discovering Deep Space9. The Seven Wonders of the Buddhist World4. The Human Family Tree. I will watch it soon! The Psychology of Narcissism8. !Accumulating and linking great documentaries under very specific topics. Courageous Learning. Er, the youtuber, not Osho. What began as a simple case of man verses beast soon plunges down a rabbit hole of mysterious unknowns and Lovecraftian hijinks. Wayne Gretzky: The Life and Times6. The German Economic Model10. Into The Universe With Stephen Hawking: The Story of Everything8. 4. I have included a variety of different viewpoints, some of which I disagree with myself. Its a mesmerising 3-part documentary about the birth of civilization and the three factors which have influenced the whole of evolution since then. Interviews with scientists and authors, animated bits, and a storyline involving a deaf photographer are used in this docudrama to illustrate the link between quantum mechanics . Roosh on Twitter: "I went down a rabbit hole last night watching Harden 1. The Biography of Bill Gates6. The Great Bear Rainforest8. The Dark Ages3. 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Part of Smiths promotion strategy for the film has includedappearingon programs hosted by top QAnon-content creators, such as the user intheMatrixxx., Other viral conspiracy theory videos online pale in comparison to the explosive reach ofOut of Shadows,which is particularly perplexing given the films lack of mass-marketing and advertising. Date Friday, June 29, 2018 - Sunday, July 1, 2018 Venue. New research is shining a spotlight on how we can improve our brains. The power of an interesting documentary is that it can open our minds to new possibilities and deepen our understanding of the world.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[468,60],'diygenius_com-box-3','ezslot_9',103,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-diygenius_com-box-3-0'); On this list of mind expanding documentaries you will find different viewpoints, controversial opinions, and even contradictory ideas. World War II From Space8. Masterful and an epic tragedy of the 20th century. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. MOST POPULAR. Follow us Down the Rabbit Hole as we present several cinematic odysseys into the night. Stream Deck Down the Rabbit Hole, Part 2 - Podfeet Podcasts We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Discover how the mass media and advertisers channel our irrational impulses. The Biography of Albert Einstein9. Im a huge fan of documentaries so Ive spent a lot of time watching them . Every month, we are bombarded with new TV series and moviesand it can be overwhelming to figure out what to watch! Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging5. Explore our new site to experience the next evolution of#ShapeShift: http://bit.ly/2LEtC5o View Full Episodes: https://page.shapeshift.io/downtherabbithole Get our email updates: https://bit.ly/2UNc9O1 Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShapeShiftPlatform/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shapeshift_io/ABOUT THE CASTDiego Gutierrez-Zaldivar, Innovator| CEO of RSKTatiana Moroz, Musician | Founder of Tatiana CoinMeltem Demirors, Venture Capitalist | Shiny Pony Ventures | Chief Strategy Officer of CoinsharesErik Voorhees, Entrepreneur | CEO and Founder of ShapeShift Zooko Wilcox, Technologist | CEO of Electric Coin CompanyNyla Rodgers, Humanitarian | CEO \u0026 Founder at Mama HopeDOWN THE RABBIT HOLE is a production of ShapeShift. The story of the Enlightenment, the Industrial Revolution and the rise of the modern world. Drop your name and email here, and I'll send you this month's Watch Guide right away! . One of the most popular conspiracy theory docs that spawned two sequels, this one covers a lot of ground: Religion, 9/11, government plots it's all here! But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. A storybook opera for children across the hearing spectrum. The producer can do what they wish, and the removal of a propaganda piece does not mean you cant watch it. He's also a 30-year-old man with an eating disorder. 1. In no particular order (other than the order I stumbled onto them), here are 10 movies streaming on Netflix (or coming soon). Oh my God, where do I find the time to watch them all? Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. Directed by Cullen Hoback. He only replaced the documentary line on account of it being a dead link in the first place but lets just say for a moment he did choose to remove the link to that particular content on account of a personal disagreement with points of view therein: Who the fuck are you to tell him what to have or not have in the first place? Some directors live to see the moviegoer's brow furrowed for two-plus hours straight, and David Lynch and Stanley Kubrick top the list. Thank you for this list of docs & for the list of free online courses! I watch a lot of documentaries. I hope you find these mind expanding documentaries as enlightening as I did! PressPausePlay: Art and Creativity in the Digital Age6. This one endeavors to prove that the terrorist attacks of that date were an inside job by the U.S. government. How To Live ToA Hundred4. Muhammad: The Legacy of a Prophet9. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. The link on YouTube was broken so I replaced it with another education documentary. : Down the Rabbit Hole: Directed by William Arntz, Betsy Chasse, Mark Vicente. The film begins in some truth but quickly devolves into conspiracy theories. Not bad, but i liked his final fantasy house and temple OS videos more! Critical thinkingis recommended. If you use Right Wing Watch, please consider making a contribution to support this content. However, in the White Rabbit's case, his social status can be derived from the ways in which he treats others. His other videos are cool also, and very cleanly presented. Watching documentaries is one of my favorite methods of self-education. 2012: Time For Change5. That was the plan. The Four Horsemen8. What a stupid and annoying movie - to suck someone in with the lure of actually learning something only to find out that this . Bionics, Transhumanism And The End Of Evolution8. The Secret Gate of Eden3. Offline: The New Luxury4. The Power Principle4. Posted by Bianca Went, University of Melbourne, Screen & Cultural Studies, School of Culture and Communication, Graduate Student and MIFF 2016 intern.. The Awakening. Seriously, Google Bohemian Grove. Funny though that the documentary Down the rabbit hole itself is not on the list, I would highly recommend it as well as. A woman's journey of self-discovery connects a host of interviews with some of the world's top scientists, journalists, researchers, and mystics, who discuss the universe and how all people are intertwined with it. Nepal and documented them as they completed their placements in Nepalese hospitals. We call upon you all to submit names for us to feature! I'd be willing to bet that 90% of the population was there to make a difference. The War on Drugs: The Prison Industrial Complex8. The One Percent5. Secrets in Plain Sight. Its a list compiled at his effort over which he has the editorial authority- not you- A list compiled as a privilege for the reader, not as some submission to an objectivity contest or as some kind of right where your points of view on the authors choices are worth two thirds of a rats ass. Down the Rabbit Hole: A List of Movies on Netflix Right Now Very nice work done! A Simpler Way: Crisis as Opportunity6. P.S. Undoubtedly, i thank all those whose hard work has gone into making of these videos(God bless them all) but we need a guru to make us aware of all the knowledge lying out there in the universe and you dear friend are that guru. Guns, Germs and Steel9. Are Illegal Drugs More Dangerous Than Legal Drugs? . Down the rabbit hole movie 2018 Posted by Bianca Went, University of Melbourne, Screen & Cultural Studies, School of Culture and Communication, Graduate Student and MIFF 2016 intern. Top 10: YouTube Rabbit Holes to Fall Down - The Hilltop Monitor The Ultimate History Lesson With John Taylor Gatto9. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. A Future of Abundance7. Deep Blue | Down the Rabbit Hole (2021) - A documentary about the pursuit of computers playing chess, leading up to Garry Kasparov's match against the smartest chess-playing computer [2:08:53] Tech/Internet. Donald Trumps Road To The White House6. The films producers turn to former stuntman Brad Martin, former CIA officer turned right-wingconspiracy theoristKevin Shipp, andQAnonandPizzagate-obsessed journalistLiz Crokinto support Smiths claims. The First Timeis sharp and funny and sweet and realistic, and stars the adorable Britt Robertson and the adorable Dylan OBrien. Definitely! Down The Rabbit Hole We Go! OMG What an entitled asshole! The fascinating history of the three Abrahamic religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam. Wow. After a noisy bedtime full of shouting and crying, I happily escaped to my chair, my laptop, and a couple Dove dark chocolates and fired up YouTube. Thank you so much for this marvellous collection! Get Ready to Go Down the Google Rabbit Hole with These 10 Mind-Blowing The Quickening: Awakening As One8. The conspiracy theoryledagunman toenterthe establishment and firea rifle in 2016. One mind expanding documentary per day, thats a great way to learn! James Roddie is a caver, climber and a professional photographer. I was content on being a lurker in your blog, but after seeing this generous list of documentaries, I knew I had to comment. Kymatica10. 1. Down The Rabbit Hole (DTRH) is a three-day music festival that takes place in the Groene Heuvels leisure area in the village of Ewijk (near Nijmegen) in the Netherlands.It was first organized in 2014 and has since been held annually late June or early July. 1. The power of an interesting documentary is that it can open our minds to new possibilities and deepen our . Cheats: On GameFAQs. Heres the full playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnp0FoaBySm5eRFs7mH_R-bR8Vac1kH8P. Thanks! The War On Democracy10. Run From The Cure: The Rick Simpson Story, Shift: Beyond the Numbers of the Climate Crisis, Cosmic Journeys : The Largest Black Holes in the Universe, Into The Universe With Stephen Hawking: The Story of Everything, A Science Odyssey: Mysteries of the Universe, Secret Universe: The Hidden Life of the Cell, Parallel Universes, Alternative Timelines & Multiverse, Superconscious Mind: How To Double Your Brains Performance, The Medici: The Most Influential Family In The World, History of Britain: The Myth of the Anglo-Saxon Invasion, State of Surveillance With Edward Snowden, The Untouchables: How Obama Protected Wall Street, When God Was a Girl: When Goddesses Ruled The Heavens and Earth, The Persian Empire: Most Mysterious Civilization in the Ancient World, Graham Hancocks Quest For The Lost Civilization, 10 Thought-Provoking Documentaries About The World Today, Adam Curtis: A Documentarian Exploring Power and How It Works, 7 Documentaries On Social Media Influencers And Creators, Top 10 Best Documentaries On Meditation, Yoga And Mindfulness, Forest Bathing: 7 Documentaries On Shinrin-Yoku and Forest Ecology, http://www.diygenius.com/guides/new-documentaries-2015/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIoR3PYpduo, https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnp0FoaBySm5eRFs7mH_R-bR8Vac1kH8P, http://sebsauvage.net/paste/?7c47bfe892a52f75#OzA0lHboc2ObqLYErTaceiwhah7RtGNpCDapaETPxuc=, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krqmf5oBDXk, 7 Benefits of Alpha-Theta Neurofeedback Brainwave Training, 100 Helpful AI Productivity Tools For Growing Your Business.