Free shipping Free shipping Free shipping. Starlight mints; Andes mints; Ghirradelli chocolate mints; Junior Mints; Enter ZIP code or city, state as well. You will use just about every single one. We did have a little trouble with bubbling on the edges. I've been looking for it for years and took a chance buying it hoping it was . I am going to an annual cookie exchange on Saturday and I am making a peppermint thumbprint cookie, we package cookies up for everyone to take home but also bring a tray to share during the event..I am going to have to see if I can pull this off!!! (0) Write a review . salt packet: salt. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Read Dollar Tree 2014 Holiday Catalog by Leslie Patrick on Issuu and browse thousands of other publications on our platform. Starlight Mints in Candy - Walmart.com Popular Brands. Assorted Starlite Mints are a multicolored array of assorted mints and a marvelous classic candy! Stay tuned! Coastal Bay hard . I would recommend using a foam wreath for this project. Approximately 172 per bag Gift Note + $1.00. Grabbed the corners of my parchment paper and draped my warm peppermints over it. (2) Ice Cubes - 125/box. Toyo Extensa 195/65r15, Out of stock. Hmmm, Im going to have to try this. 15 Best Things to Buy at Dollar Stores (Including Dollar Tree) for the Everything cost a dollar. And keep in mind while it says available at Walmart, this is a manufacturer's coupon that can be used anywhere internet printed coupons are accepted. $96.40. Made in the U.S. 639277201560 UPC - Starlight Mints | UPC Lookup this item can be shipped for FREE to your local Dollar Tree or Deals store, or you can choose to have this item shipped via UPS directly to you (shipping fees apply). 3+ day shipping. Customers can ship their orders for free to their local store for pick up, or pay to ship orders directly to their home or business. I used three bags of Starlight mints ($3), a green wreath round ($1) and the greenery/ribbon ($1). $7.99. 5 star. Free shipping for Plus. 61 sold 61 sold 61 sold. Green Apple - Green Join Our Email List. Oh, you must share this at my party still going on. Starlight Peppermint Candy | Spangler Candy I used three bags of Starlight mints ($3), a green wreath round ($1) and the greenery/ribbon ($1). Your email address will not be published. way too much money. Many of the items we carry sell for more elsewhere, which means that our customers can stretch their dollars to get the products they need at an extreme value. (Lewis Hamilton - Dollar Tree, Vegas) (The rest @ Green Valley Market, Vegas) 34. Deb, I can see your wheels turning now..with some green spearmint candys strategically placed within the circle of red peppermint candys!!! Move it to your shopping list. 100% satisfaction guarantee. . The starlight mints produced in Argentina are super minty and the wrapping is twisted on the ends. Digital Download Cotton Street Commons Starlight Tree Farm Quilt Pattern Finished Size 70"x81" ShopSewMe 5 out of 5 stars (417) Star Seller $ 10.00. Stick Candy Birthday Cake. If you're hosting a birthday party, festival, potluck, picnic, or other get-together, shop our collection of party patterns and solid-color disposable cups, plates, bowls, utensils, and napkins. Fill your pantry with brand-name food, snacks, candy, and drinks. 151 servings per container. You know how they like to get in the kitchen! Candy Canes Stickers Christmas embellishments wrapped candy starlight peppermint on Clear Background w1 Ad by SeeSpotStamp Ad from shop SeeSpotStamp SeeSpotStamp From shop SeeSpotStamp. $29.99. Small Business. 1 Reply. Brand: Grand Lake Country Store. Peppermint Starlight Mints - 3 lb Bag - Bulk Candy Store Shop Great Deals on: Coastal Bay Confections Sugar-Free Starlight Mint Hard Candy, 3-oz. Separate them just a tad, as shown. Learn how your comment data is processed. Weight: 50 oz. Another very similar product, Loacker Quadratini, sells for around $4 online. thanks so much for sharing this! Form a circle with your mints. Very cute idea for Christmas and Valentines! Coastal Bay Confections Sugar-Free Starlight Mint Hard Candy, 3-oz. Color. New beverage. This is a short candle holder 49 from GW. Boy I sure could go for one of those cookies right about now too LOL! I loved making this quick and easy wreath! Dollar Tree Christmas Decor DIY | Starlight Mint Candy wreath 2. That reindeer art hanging is divine! Lower costs when you stock up on storage containers, desktop accessories, folders, and more with our extreme values. ( 64) Sale $2.99. When this happened to me, I just broke off the bottom part of the peppermint and positioned it down so it was less noticeable: A DIY Peppermint Wreath is the perfect DIY project to welcome people into your home. Peppermint Opinion: These are great. Please connect a PayPal account so you can receive rebate payments. Linda, I would say if you wrap in sandwich bags theyd last as long as a wrapped peppermint. Bob Ross Happy Little Tree Mints 1.5oz Tin - 18ct. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. DIY Dollar Tree Starlight Mint Topiary - YouTube So so cool! Soft Peppermint Flavored Candy Bags ns.productsocialmetatags:resources.twitterCardDescription notificationsNetworkError Coastal Bay Sugar Free Starlight Mints 24 ct. Add to cart. Would you like to update your profile? Pineapple Add to Favourites . Junior Mints Valentine Heart Shaped Candy 3.5-Ounce Gift Box, Mentos Candy, Fruit Rolls, 7.92 Ounce, (6 Rolls), Tic Tac Variety Mints, On-The-Go Refreshment, Easter Basket Stuffers, 1 oz, 12 Count, Boston America A Christmas Story inHe Looks Like a Pink Nightmare in Wintergreen Mint Candy - One (1) Collectible Tin - Pink Bunny Shapped Candies, Altoids Peppermint Mints Single Pack, 1.76 ounce (Pack of 2), CANDY CANE Spoons, peppermint flavored, (1) box, ICE BREAKERS Wintergreen Flavored Sugar Free Breath Mints, 1.5 oz Tin, ALTOIDS Artic Mints, Wintergreen Singles Size 1.2 Ounce 8-Count Box, Memory Mints 2 Pack For Senior Moments Fun Gag Tin Extra Strong (Novelty Product) with 2 GosuToys Stickers, ICE BREAKERS Coolmint Sugar Free Breath Mints, On the Go Candy, 1.5 oz Tins (8 Count), Gourmet Chocolate Mints 1 lb - Perfect for After Dinner Fresh Delicious Bulk Candy, Shouldnt Have Put That In My Mouth Mints - Funny Diet Gift - Dirty Gag Gifts - Funny Mint Tins - Stocking Stuffers for Friends - Peppermint Breath Mints, Bob's Red & White Bob's Sweet Stripes Soft Candy, 61.73 Ounce, Peppermint, 350 Count, Red Bird Soft Peppermint Puff Candy 20 lb Bulk, individually wrapped, made with 100% cane sugar and natural peppermint oil, Party Sweets White Buttermints, 14 Ounce, Appx. Join Our Email List. Quick view Add to Cart. Fascinating! Share . Add any rebate that you want to use to your wallet. . Katie is a Colorado-native, BYU graduated, and most importantly, wife to one and mother to three beautiful boys. She is currently training to be a Certified Lactation Educator. Green and brown color Thanks for the question, Debbie. She loves spending time with her family and helping others find joy in family life. Plus, we offer a tasty selection of cold beverages to wash it all down, from soda and juice to energy drinks, Gatorade, milk, and a variety of water, teas, and seltzers. Now these mints are being produced in Mexico and aren't as minty and in a little 'bag'. Item. Vince Staples weighed in Dollar Tree's decision, and didn't seem happy with how the company chose to go "against the grain.". Brooks England Scape Handlebar, croma e showerpipe 280 1jet with thermostat, Comfort Manual Power Swivel Glider Recliner, groundwork 2 gallon pump sprayer replacement parts, can i use baking soda to clean terrazzo floors. Just line up the candies in whatever pattern and shape of your choosing on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. I hope you find as much enjoyment with Sues Peppermint plate as we did! Can you tell Im on a diet? What did you use? You should be able to make this DIY peppermint wreath for about $5. At Dollar Tree, our customers can expect to find an environment where shopping is fun. The bowl is wonderful, so many possibilities Happy Belated Birthday! this item can be shipped for FREE to your local Dollar Tree store, or you can choose to have this item shipped via UPS directly to you (shipping fees apply). PD=Previous Day. Your favorite Dollar Tree also has a Snack Zone where you can find all the snacks you crave, from salty to sweet and everything in between. I hope you enjoyed this round up of Starlight Mint Candies!! . #{ADDRESS1} #{CITY}, #{STATE} #{POSTALCODE}, #{ID}. Sugar Free Peppermint Starlight Mints - 5lb. Breakfast & Cereal; Spices; Condiments; Baking Mixes & Supplies; Canned Goods; Packaged Dinners, Grains & Pasta; International Foods; Drinks. Add Smarties Candy Rolls - 8lb Bulk. L + L will love these! Processed in a facility that DOES NOT use peanuts, tree nuts, milk, or wheat. Our kids had so much fun helping me make it, and I loved that there was a job for everyone. UPC 051576000185. Starlight Mints Spearmint Flavor 31 lb Bulk Case. Welcome to Danies Designs Craftmas, Day 10! Starlite Mints Sugar Free Spearmint - 5 lb. Regular price $32.99 $32.99. Data delayed Maybe I just crave Milk Chocolate and I add the cherries and raisins for the fruit in my diet. Yes ago in the early 2000 this particular peppermint candy was sold at Dollar Tree. 62 $0.07/oz. Cassie Thompson/Mashed. Individually wrapped Totally making one of these. Buy Starlight Mints 1kg Online | Lolly Warehouse Dollar General Corporation. ! You'll receive a phone call or SMS with the verification code, please enter the code below. 60 calories per serving. Posts on Clarks Condensed contain affiliate links, which I earn a small commission from. 15 minutes unless otherwise indicated (view Our Combo Stores bring the best of Dollar Tree (seasonal, party, crafting) and Family Dollar (savings on family essentials) together under one convenient roof to help customers find everything they want and need. Keep your kitchens clean and tidy with brand-name dish soap, dishwashing detergent, sponges, and bulk paper towels. . in-store, or by using DG Pickup or DGGO! Oh seal it, and give as a gift! December 18, 2013 at 12:02 am. You'll learn your spending limit after you sign up. . Assorted Starlight Mints - Chocolates & Sweets - Nuts.com $6.13 $ 6. Butcher has footage of her induction into the Seven, and in issue #39, he discovers Starlight and Hughie's relationship. I used a lo temp hot glue, and this helped prevent smearing. Terms of Use. . . Awesomeness! Coastal Bay Gummie Bears UPC 639277994233. Great job! No interest, ever This is probably my favorite DIY to date! "In-Store Pickup" and "UPS Delivery" Displayed: this item can be shipped for FREE to your local Dollar Tree store, or you can choose to have this item shipped via UPS directly to you (shipping fees apply). Manufacturer may vary Welcome to Danie's Designs Craftmas, Day 10! Cant wait to try them, my daughter will think Im amazing! Sharon & Jim says. These were so important to me, I did just that. All Peppermint Crochet patterns: Tree Skirt, Throw, Coasters, and Potholders CraftsbyDD 5 out of 5 stars (192) $ . available for orders between $45 - $2,000. STARLIGHT MINTS | Shop | Foodtown Starlite Mints | Brach's Starbrite Mints - Candy Favorites Your local Dollar Tree at New Smyrna Beach Regional carries all the office supplies you need to run your small business, classroom, school, office, or church efficiently! Starlight Mint Christmas Drop Earrings, Red and White Holiday Peppermint Candy Earrings, Whimsical Dangle Christmas Clip on Earrings or Hook Ad by ClipsAndSugar Ad from shop ClipsAndSugar ClipsAndSugar From shop ClipsAndSugar. Clear wrapper . Market Data powered by Unfortunately, you don't Coastal Bay Confections Starlight Mints, 10 oz. Bags | Dollar Tree She is passionate about sharing her experiences with others especially about pregnancy, breastfeeding, cooking, and crafts. "Rain drops keep fallin' Dad's Root Beer Barrels wowthat is REALLY cool. 240 per Bag Do you remember feeling cool when you ordered a root beer at dinner? I love the use of the bowl as a place setting. Products with trusted sustainability certification(s). A refreshing burst of chocolate in bite sized pieces. Baker's Best Baked Soft Pretzels. Arco sells hard candies, chocolate-filled mints, soft butter toffee, assorted fruit-filled candies with real fruit pulp and "Bon o Bon," a chocolate bonbon filled with peanut cream, a favorite . So yes, it could be sticky if theres moisture. Dollar Tree carries a broad, exciting mix of consumable, variety, and seasonal merchandise that includes many trusted national and regional brands. . Share. Join Our Email List. Unwrap all the peppermints. 3-4 bags Starlight Peppermints Hot Glue Hot Glue Gun Ribbons, bells, greenery, etc. Just yuck now..please bring back the mints made in Argentina! 1 box Red Hots. Individually wrapped Gift Note. Which best describes you/your organization? Jose Martinez. mints, and gummy candy, head into Family Dollar for sweet savings on treats like sour candy or Rice Krispies. Indulge your sweet tooth with Dollar General's selection of candy & gum. ( 20) 2 for $3 or $1.79 ea. Enjoy the weekend. Kosher. I picked up a couple of these last year from Dollar Tree in Canada for $1.25 each. Check out our deals on bathroom cleaners and wipes, mops, brooms, and carpet cleaners. I have never seen this done before. Approximately 120 per bag I loved making this quick and easy wreath. Bags. Use a teaspoon to fill the spoon mold with the crushed peppermint - be sure to put extra by the top of the spoon part and at the neck of the spoon (where the spoon and handle meet). Retail Stores. Lemon - Yellow $ 15.30. or 4 interest-free payments of $3.83 with. Enter a location to find a nearby chocolate starlight mints. rain Peppermint T by Party Pinching! In the midst of massive growth, Dollar Tree remains committed to our original mission: giving our customers extreme value at low prices. The Untold Truth Of Dollar Tree - Mashed.com 82.4%. Christmas Decor Diy: Christmas Tree Branch . Come over and share this peppermint creations if you get a chanceThrifty Thursday. . Quick view Add to Cart. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: starlightmediagroup.com, +375259339025, +375179069605 HOME - STARLIGHT MEDIA GROUP That is RIDICULOUS!! Add Jaw Busters Jawbreakers - 10lb. Starlite Mints, also known affectionately as Pinwheel Mints,come ineither Peppermint or Spearmintflavor and are one of the most simple and classic bulk candies that we offer. Starlight Mints played their last show on December 23, 2009 at Opolis. Please check your PayPal account Naturally flavored. Why Dollar Tree's price hike to $1.25 could be 'one of the worst - CNN Some of the product departments you'll find at Dollar Tree include housewares, glassware, dinnerware, cleaning supplies, candy, snacks, food, health and beauty, toys, gifts, gift bags and wrap . Reminds me a whole lot of cotton candy and marshmallows. (2022), Ribbons, bells, greenery, etc. Regular price $37.99 $37.99. Who knew? 2 Lb. That is so neat!! But what I didnt find out until just the other day was that if little green monsters eat Starlight Mints--or rather, lots and lots and lots of Starlight Mints--they x 6. . Starlight Mint Earrings, Red and White Peppermint Earrings, Holiday Jewelry, Christmas Earrings, Stocking Stuffer for Girls, Teacher Gift. Twitter; Facebook; Pinterest; Instagram Changing your order type will cancel your order, and clear your cart, Items removed from your cart will be moved to your shopping list. Place your order with peace of mind. Small Star Ceramic Christmas Tree Iridescent AURORA Snowflake 8 Color Choice Topper lights plastic decoration twist pegs CeramicChristmas 5 out of 5 stars . Thanks for sharing!! 3 days ago. DIY Large Wall Decor On A Budget. Cranberry Orange Cookies. Put piece of foam inside and use hot glue to secure it. Now these mints are being produced in Mexico and aren't as minty and in a little 'bag'. Today, I am going to show you how to create this Starlight Mint Topiary using Dollar Tree products! RT=Real-Time, EOD=End of Day, Start on the next row and completely this process until the wreath is covered (except for the bottom. 1" Each 89 ($0.37/Ounce) FREE delivery Thu, Mar 9 on $25 of items shipped by Amazon. Martina. And I just sat back in wonder. Money Buttermints - 13 oz. In a ziplock bag, crush the peppermints (I used a kitchen mallet). Starlight Peppermint Mints 3 Pounds of Breath Mints- Bulk . Copyright 2023. Stay tuned! Food. Drawer Pulls = Heavy-Duty Napkin Holders. Unwrap Starlight Mints (I got mine for $1 at Walmart) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Catawba Candy Co. Peppermint Starlight Naturally Flavored Candy, 10-oz. Kosher - Pareve 8 4.5 out of 5 Stars. Approximately 160 pieces of red, white and green swirl mints. I unwrapped the Starlight mints and laid them on pan dusted with cornstarch. Great Value Peppermint Starlight Mints Hard Candy, 10 oz: Made with real peppermint oil. Ingredients: corn syrup, sugar, peppermint oil and more. Comfort Manual Power Swivel Glider Recliner, usually buy this product at dollar tree. You can get the same size bag at the Dollar Tree for 1.25. Lewis Hamilton and Starlight are both delicious. #{TEXT} #{DISTANCE} #{DISTANCEUOM}. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Did the colors run? Visit your local Texas Dollar Tree Location. Tootsie Frooties Halloween Mega Mix Chewy Candy - 400 Count. Happy crafting! Read more. Coastal Bay Confections Sugar-Free Starlight Mint Hard Candy, 3-oz 1950 Decade Candy Box. Coastal Bay Hard Candy Cinnamon Flavor 10 oz ea. Add to Wish list. To make: Attach candies one at a time to styrofoam cone starting at the bottom and working your way up. 3 bags of Great Value Peppermint Starlight Mints. And I love your mantel. The 9 Symbols of Christmas and Their Meanings + Free Printable, DIY Stovetop Christmas Potpourri Gift + Printable Tags, 5 Easy Dollar Tree Cricut Christmas Projects, DIY Christmas Nativity Ornaments with Free Cut Files, DIY Ornament Christmas Tree + More Dollar Tree Christmas Projects, 30+ Gratitude Quotes for Latter-Days Saints, Lovevery Subscription Review: Is it Worth It? $1.25 for a bag. Shoreline Cafe Mill Valley, Kosher - Pareve Love, Me, This is maybe the coolest thing I have ever seen. Brach's Star Brites 60 Oz. About our service. Brach's Star Brites, Individually Wrapped, Peppermint Candy, 60 oz Sugar, corn syrup, peppermint oil and artificial colors (fdc red #3, red #40, yellow #5, yellow #6, blue #1), Assorted Fruit Starlight Mints - 3 lb Bag. Or about your bowl idea with ice cream! Comparing Girl Scout Thin Mints Cookies to a Dollar Tree - YouTube Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have at sales@summitcollectiongifts.com . Buy Starlight Mints in the 31 lb bulk case to save money and have plenty to give away! When you enter the location of chocolate starlight mints, we'll show you the best results with shortest distance, high score or maximum search volume. 5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my low carb peppermint bark! The Dollar Tree typically carries red and green peppermints, both of which would be perfect for this wreath. Have you heard that if you elevate something, it gives it more importance. Gift Wrap. I have compared the prices of many name brand items like CheezIts, Chex Mix, and Ritz, and they are actually a better deal at the DT. You'll find healthier options, such as nuts, dried fruit, and jerky, and also some crunchy favorites, such as pretzels, chips, popcorn, cheese doodles, crackers, and more. . Peppermint Plates by Crafting with Suz! Hard candies are individually wrapped, fat free, and make great fillers for any candy dish! Free Printable Valentine Tags. 15 grams of carbohydrates and 11 grams of sugar per serving. we will have to make these when we meet at the condo! Spring M&M's Milk Chocolate Candy. Get a burst of cool and sweet refreshment with Great Value Spearmint Starlight Mints Hard Candy. I do find it makes the wreath look nicer, and its more resilient. Red and White Swirl Color Starlight Mints Peppermint 6 Ounce Peg Bags - 6 / Box. I love mints. Starlight Mint - Etsy New Zealand Great idea as a gift. May have to give it a whirl! Looks like a million bucks. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Had a couple questions and found your site so very helpful! Taste buds rejoice! For a bag of . Did you try coating it? They are so cute! The Arcor version of starlight peppermint mints is many people's favorites. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. 3 lb Bag SO many different things your could do. The 14 Best Food Deals At Dollar Tree - Mashed.com Reply. Gourmet Salt Water Taffy - 5lb. Today, I am going to show you how to create this Starlight Mint Topiary using Dollar Tree products! Never seen anything like that before! Regular price $55.99 $55.99. Lovely peppermint pinwheel starlight mints! Market Data copyright 2023 QuoteMedia. 100 Day Dream Home; Bargain Block; . The starlight mints produced in Argentina are super minty and the wrapping is twisted on the ends. Assortment of colors and flavors From toys and beauty supplies to household cleaners, home dcor, and grocery items, we are an essential and dependable resource for our customers. Dollar Tree announced Tuesday that the company will increase the price of most of its products to $1.25 by the end of the first quarter of 2022, NBC News reports. Assorted Colors Below is an alphabetical listing of major retailers that carry Dum Dums in some or all of their stores. Im guessing that would depend on moisture, climate..that kind of thing. Meet your family's needs with affordable beauty products, toys and crafts, school supplies, and everything in between. + -. Read 0 Reviews Same page link. 5 out of 5 stars (483) NZ$ 39.02. Cheap Prices on all Bulk Nuts, Bulk Candy & Bulk Chocolate. Bag - Approximately 100 Individually Wrapped Mints . Tags: Allergy Free Candy, Dollar Tree, kids valentines, Last minute valentine, Valentines Day. Approximately 250 per Mint hard candies I would like to make the popsicle sticks snowflakes. Even with the topcoat, I would not recommend getting this peppermint wreath wet. Amazon.com : Bobs Sugar Free Starlight Mints Candy, Peppermint Flavor, 6 oz : . 54. Oct 18, 2017 - Shop Great Deals on: Coastal Bay Confections Starlight Mint Hard Candy, 12-oz. http://sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2011/12/sasss-sunday-salvation-show-4.html. Sugar Free Peppermint Starlite Mints - 5 lb. Sue I love you! This is probably my favorite DIY to date! You will use just about every single one. More options from $96.38. All the Best, Christine, Oh.My.Gosh. Sugar-free starlight mints are the perfect way to perk up your breath and your mood! current price $96.40. Coastal Bay Confections (1) Bag Sugar Free Starlight Mints With Natural ns.productsocialmetatags:resources.twitterCardDescription. Spi-C Mint Starlight Mints Cinnamon - 5lb. Approximately 240 per Starlight Mints Bags. Take the remaining 12 mints and make another circle around the center circles. Made in the U.S. Oh, my mind is racing! These are delicious and an eyeful for almost any purpose! Now is see they have increased the price to 13 dollars a bag. Preparing for Advent :: O Antiphon Gifts | Shower of Roses Blog We have your favorite chocolates, gummies, hard candies, and more at affordable prices! Clear wrapper Offering a large selection of Sugar-Free Peppermint Starlight Candy. 1 box Red Hots. Orange - Orange DIY Dollar Tree Starlight Mint Topiary - pinterest.com If you like this project, please be sure to subscribe, set your notifications, comment, like, and share. Perfect for any occasion, these Button Peppermint Puffs Jenna Lantern Lane Designs. Sixteen (16) sweet little polymer clay starlight mints, perfect for your Christmas projects. the cookies would look amazing served on a peppermint tray!! Dollar Tree :: Dollar Tree, Inc. (DLTR) Pin on DOLLAR TREE & MORE - pinterest.com THANK YOU!! xo, Debbie. Fun Mint Candy Bowls - Lay out starlight mints in any pattern you choose, on a parchment paper. Bags. Dollar Tree said late last month it was walking away from its 35-year brand identity, announcing plans to raise prices to $1.25 on the vast majority of its merchandise at all stores by around May . Please let me know if you try it :)Music:Music from https://filmmusic.io\"Sugar Plum Breakdown\" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Music from https://filmmusic.io\"Deck the Halls B\" by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/) The Snack Zone is right in your neighborhood, offers a big variety and some of your favorite brands, and everything is a great value! Quick view Add to Cart. How cute is that! Product details. Carefully set in oven on low temp, about *200. Candy posters made with REAL candy. A8C798CE-700F-11E8-B4F7-4CC892322438 . 3 bags of Starlight Mints from Dollar Tree; 1 bunch of poinsettias from the Dollar Tree; Duct tape; Empty box of Kool-Aid Jammers; Christmas picks; Piece of foam; Paper shreds; Hot glue gun; Directions: Tape box with duct tape two times to make it sturdy. I would love to hear about your experience.