#1700, Los Angeles, CA. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We split the bill we paid cash and our friends put it on their debit card. Iceberg, Cherry Tomatoes, Crisp Bacon & Danish Blue Cheese Dressing $ 17. Something went wrong. my husband's filet was perfection. Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Shaved Carrots, Croutons & Crisp Bacon $ 16. . He calls the Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse in Manhattan "a New York City staple.". Yield: 1 Cocktail. Again, seasoned just right and cooked perfectly. Join us for an exquisite Easter experience with our special Chef's Feature. The food was excellent! Probably one of the best pieces of salmon I've had. The company was founded in 1981 and became public in 2012. She did try and talk us into dessert, but we declined and ordered a few after dinner drinks. He brought dessert menus but never asked what we wanted to order. I declined because I really wasnt hungry anymore (after waiting forever for this one) and about half of the fish was already eaten. When he returned he took our order. We dont mind splurging on dinner; however this was not worth it at all. She did try and talk us into dessert, but we declined and ordered a few after dinner drinks. Never again. Hi! Contact Ron Ruggless at [emailprotected], /sites/all/themes/penton_subtheme_nrn/images/logos/footer.png, Company hires Bain Consulting to hone Del Friscos Grille concept, 2023 Informa USA, Inc., All rights reserved, NRN editors talk about the NRAs recent report, what happens when children are banned from restaurants, and celebrity marketing, Duffys Sports Grill Mastered Gift Cards in a Flash, Examining new ways to collect restaurant guest data, It's time to Roll Up to Win at Tim Hortons with exciting new prizes, Subway opens new dual headquarters building in Miami, Menu Tracker: New items from Burger King, KFC, and Chipotle, San Diegos Trust Restaurant Group drives retention, innovation with culture of yes, Nations Restaurant News launches new CREATE Roadshow event series, CEO of Southlake, Texas-based Del Friscos, Allowed HTML tags:

. Warring to all: check you receipts! Our second glass of wine came after we had finished our meal and after the waiter was told we didnt have it. Yes We placed our orders sea bass, filet mignon, 16oz bone-in filet and lobster tail special ($128). Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse embodies the rich tradition of the classic American steakhouse, serving USDA Prime Beef, fresh seafood and premium wines from our award-winning wine selection. L Catterton bought Del Friscos Restaurant Group just three months ago, in late June, for $650 million. I made reservations at three different restaurants in the area and picked this one based from the menu offerings and waterside views. My husbands re-do filet came out in record time, they must have put it before someone elses meal. Learn more. At least something.More. Based on our experience, it is not. Let me pause and say what a stunning location, sexy vibes, gorgeous staircase to the second level. For the cost of a high-end steakhouse dinner, we should be saying "wow!" Get a comparison of working at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House vs Perry's Steakhouse and Grille. Chocolate mousse for dessert was the crowning touch. Reach 1000s of buyers who use CB Insights to identify vendors, demo products, and make purchasing decisions. We declined the offer and ordered 3 pieces of lemon cake to go. The people behind us got up and left the restaurant before ordering. When the bill arrived the lemon cakes were comped but the drinks were not - they just didn't charge us for the drinks we never received. By continuing to use this site you are consenting to these choices. 7. The manager came to the table to apologize again and said that she comped our drinks and the lemon cakes. To-go is available daily beginning at 11:00am. When I've had better steaks from my backyard grille it's not a good thing when the cost is almost $70 per pound! Again, the host team and the bus team that helped us when we didnt receive what we ordered; job well done! Boston has so many restaurants to dine at and when back in the area we be dining elsewhere. They do like to upsell here. We split the bill we paid cash and our friends put it on their debit card. After the manager stopped by our table we hardly saw our server again and she wasnt friendly at all when we did see her. Food was perfectly prepared. Will not return I told family not to go. With our Secret Restaurant Recipe your Moscow Mule Cocktail will taste just like Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House. The side dish was cold. Never again. When the steaks were brought we were asked if we wanted more drinks - my husband ordered a glass of wine and my daughter a cocktail. Expensive Price - Mediocre Food - Review of Del Frisco's Double Eagle For the first quarter ended March 21, Del Friscos net income fell 38.8 percent, to $3.3 million, or 14 cents per share, from $5.4 million, or 23 cents per share, the previous year. In the end though, for a place that advertises itself as a steak house, if you can't cook a fillet on a slow night, not sure you are going to complete in Boston with the many other fine steak houses.More, The waitress Lesly didnt get our order right. The price was not disclosed.]. Bar. I love ribeye, and their menu selection of dry aged beef with a truffle sauce on the side. PRICE RANGE $31 - $50 Special Diets Gluten Free Options Post navigation. Service is supper slow here. bring butter again. The steak had a lot fat with no meat and lots of peppers. Oh, by the way one final note to cap off the evening. Become a business insider with the latest news. If the service staff paid any attention or explained the delay, or simply apologized, that at least would have made us feel better. Investors of Del Frisco's Restaurant Group - Double Eagle Steakhouses and Grilles include Landry's. When we finally received the wine list, I had to eventually flag her down to say that we had made a choice. The wine list at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steadhouse in Brooklyn offers a wide variety of wines. The first Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse in Dallas opened in 1985 on Lemmon Avenue. del frisco's grille vs double eagle Description: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House has been awarded best steak house both locally and nationally. The chicken was alright. Had the Prime Strip. Course: Cocktail, Drinks, Party Recipe. $200 sharing menu was super. What's the parking like around Del Frisco's? We all asked for water and then waited a solid 15 minutes before we even saw our waiter, Chris, and had not received any water at that point. When I've had better steaks from my backyard grille it's not a good thing when the cost is almost $70 per pound! Use the CB Insights Platform to explore Del Frisco's Restaurant Group - Double Eagle Steakhouses and Grilles's full profile. There wasnt one piece of crab on this topping and for $18 I want crab meat. Memorable? DEL FRISCO'S DOUBLE EAGLE STEAKHOUSE - 56 Photos & 34 Reviews - 455 Fifth Ave, Pittsburgh, PA - Yelp Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse 34 reviews Claimed Steakhouses, Seafood, American (Traditional) Open 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 56 photos 455 Fifth Ave Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about . I trust the break-up into two companies wont change that. They had a very good deal on a tasting platter which included 2 appetizers, 2sides, 4 entrees (smaller size), and 2 desserts. Our other friend asked for the Oscar style sauce for is filet. From the time we sat down the waitstaff and friendly and very attentive of ensuring that everyone always had their drinks upon request. We stay true to time-honored principles, like chef-driven cuisine, impeccable wines and exceptional hospitality to give you an experience like no other. Instead, we spent over $400 - with no alcohol - for a slow subpar meal. Once seated our server saunters over slowly, clearly in no rush, to greet us. The food is outstanding, views of Boston harbor are lovely, service is great. The restaurant was busy, but not full. For baseball fans, history buffs, and art lovers alike. The Black Texans guide to the Lone Star State, The beloved spots that make these cities unforgettable to the four Texans who call them home, 5 must-try Vietnamese restaurants in Houston. Below are the latest Del Frisco's menu prices. The mack and cheese come in full or half sizes, I wanted to order the half side seeing two of us dont eat it and we were also getting the potatoes. Original story published at 12:59 p.m. on Sept. 25, 2019. What is Del Frisco's Restaurant Group - Double Eagle Steakhouses and Grilles's latest funding round? Try the Occhipinti SP68, a natural blend of frappato and Nero d'Avola. She said she would make sure it was taken care of right away. Long story short the whole evening, and I mean whole evening continued on in this manner. Like I said, if you are looking for a "high end" steakhouse please save yourselves the trouble and go somewhere else!!!More. Many were drawn to states with warm climates that felt similar to those of their homeland, and today, Houstons Vietnamese community is the largest in the country outside of California. Blue Cheese Lettuce Wedge. Memorable? Took over 20 mins to get our initial cocktails (after waiting 15 mins for our waitress! No offer to do anything to improve our evening. The mack and cheese come in full or half sizes, I wanted to order the half side seeing two of us dont eat it and we were also getting the potatoes. Every time I saw trays of food come out, I got excited thinking these were ours. They took 200 off bill. Over $400 worth of beef that wassalty and dry. They are appetizers; you want to save room for the entres. It sold the Sullivan's Steakhouse chain in fall 2018 for $32 million. I had to get a different dish because the menu just changed that day. My daughter ordered a New York strip medium, and it was also cooked well. Del Frisco's Grille is a modern and stylish spin on the classic bar and grill, drawing inspiration from bold flavors and market-fresh ingredients. The restaurant is set in a relaxed, elegant atmosphere accented with a palette of sultry earth tones occasionally interrupted by bold colored artwork and mixed wood . With the acquisition of Del Frisco's, Fertitta's companies now own a fleet of steakhouses, including Vic & Anthony's, Morton's and Saltgrass. Hey all! elma, texas to austin texas bill costner biography. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse opens downtown (photos My husbands filet was overcooked. The asparagus was as expected.More, If you are looking for the typical Del Frisco experience, you won't receive it here. By the end of the Vietnam War, in 1975, however, a large Vietnamese population immigrated to the United States in search of new lives. My daughter wanted a coke, we ordered it before our food arrived. meals, features, about Location and contact 5061 Westheimer Rd Suite 8060, Houston, TX 77056 Great Uptown Website Email +1 713-355-2600 Improve this listing Reviews (586) Write a review Traveler rating Excellent 311 Very good 126 Average 46 Poor 23 Terrible 11 Traveler type Families Couples Solo Business Friends Time of year Mar-May Jun-Aug Sep-Nov Bread was great as was the dessert We go to a lot of nice restaurants in Las Vegas. 4 Veggie offerings and a Mac and cheese. To get someone to bring the coke that we never received. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House is most highly rated for Compensation and benefits and Perry's Steakhouse and Grille is most highly . Everyone around us was getting their food. Service started out great; our server was friendly and engaging and quickly went downhill. The filet was closer to well done. A family vannot a creepy murder van. It had 2 pieces of amazing thick cut bacon on it, but pretty basic other than that. Our menu is a tempting mix of prime steaks, fresh seafood and twists on American comfort cuisine. Our server tried to coerce us into getting two appetizers on top of the bread. It came to me medium well. All the beef at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse is USDA Prime. Pricey, but worth it. For our main meal the steaks were cooked to order with generous size of side dishes. fine dining centennial, co. Read the latest news and stories. A sweeping staircase, a ceiling held up by massive wood-clad girders, a long U-shaped bar, violet lighting, a great wine cache behind glass, widely separated tables and good linens are a departure from the formulaic in New York steakhouses. There's a lot of very good steakhouses in Boston. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House is most highly rated for Compensation and benefits and Del Frisco's Grille is most highly rated for Culture. My wife and kids got that for them and they were all fully satisfied. I was not a fan of the coating of the steak, it was very salty. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse. In my mind that is not comped drinks. 3 ways to get from Houston to New Orleans. She seems bother that I was telling herabout how dissatisfied with food. Prep Time 10 mins. Yes, it was memorable but it is a memory I would like to promptly forget. Their chef-driven cuisine is made from bold flavors and only use fresh ingredients. At least something. Hotels near The Houston Museum of Natural Science, Hotels near Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park, Hotels near (IAH) George Bush Intercontinental Airport, Restaurants near Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Families in Houston, Middle Eastern Restaurants for Special Occasions in Houston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Houston, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Houston, Families with children Restaurants in Greater Heights, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Greater Heights, Washington Ave./ Memorial Park Restaurants. But its Santa Monica , most likely. more, Local cuisine, American, Gluten Free Options, Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront. Each of the three restaurant concepts offers steaks as well as other menu selections, such as chops and fresh seafood. Synopsis: They had run out of their only vegetarian entree and the substitutes were lame. Del Frisco's Double Eagle Surpasses Out-Of-Town Steakhouses In - Forbes But it wasn't the only deal at hand. We dont mind splurging on dinner; however this was not worth it at all. The food overall was average and not special in any way. Long story short the whole evening, and I mean whole evening continued on in this manner. Explore menu, see photos and read 181 reviews: "It was my brother birthday and was treated very well" Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - Pittsburgh, Fine Dining Steakhouse cuisine. Service is supper slow here. The rest isnt worth the money or quality isnt good. Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront Hotels, Hotels near Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, Hotels near John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum & Library, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Restaurants near Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse, Caribbean Restaurants for Lunch in Boston, Middle Eastern Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Boston, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Boston, Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan Restaurants, Families with children Restaurants in Charlestown, Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront Restaurants. If there was anything worth highlighting on the menu, he certainly didnt do it. We all asked for water and then waited a solid 15 minutes before we even saw our waiter, Chris, and had not received any water at that point. We are currently only offering our To-Go menu. Of all the out-of-town chains in New York, like Mortons, Ruths Chris, Capital Grille and others, Del Friscos competes at a higher level of largess and swank, plus it runs like a very well-oiled machine. Compare ratings, reviews, salaries and work-life balance to make the right decision for your career. | Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse serves flawless cuisine that's bold and delicious, and offers an extensive award-winning wine list and a level of service that reminds . And do we need a reservation? A generous shellfish selection and daily species of oysters make for a splurge appetizer. Unfortunately there was some sort of rather raucous party on the upstairs floor which kept spilling down the stairwell in the form of scantily clad young women twerking. was well balanced and had great selections to choose from. Crispy on the bottom, seasoned and cooked perfectlydelicious. All are vast spaces, many on two floors and none is done in the deliberately scruffy, old-fashioned look of many of their competitors. Waiter couldnt remember order. There is no way that the shoe leather, grissled piece of meat I was served was prime. When our bill arrived it was $530 without tip. had an outstanding experience. Specialties: Eddie V's Prime Seafood brings an experience filled with Seafood, Steaks and Rhythm, with a menu emphasis on top of the catch prime seafood creations, USDA prime beef and chops, and fresh oyster bar selections. The place slides into the Westfield Century City mall with over 15,000 square feet of dining space split across two levels. Our waitress, Emma, was great! You cannot use the Gift Card at other merchants. At this time, we are only serving our To-Go menu.