Forgeting to Eat, a 9-1-1 fanfic | FanFiction Buck got out of the house with Christopher's bag and locked the house and did a last check before they decided they were ready to go. There had been a spark between the boys, unlike what hed ever felt with a client before, and seeing Buck, as the man was called, standing before him, made it hard for Eddie to keep a straight face. Or the one where Eddie finds an overtired Buck passed out in his living room and an important conversation ensues. *Basically, Buck isolates himself, Eddie gets worried, and Buddie is endgame Learning to Breatheby TearsThisSideofHeaven Boy,he thinks as the city lights blur a little in his vision, my therapist is going to have a field day with this. Something's got to give between Buck and Eddie, but Buck has no real plan for how that's going to happen. don't know if this is 9-1-1 crack or buddie crack or buddie humor but either way enjoyTV Show: 9-1-1 on . Its her brothers!Chim chuckled. some of my favorite 9-1-1 buddie fanfics abcdefu - GAYLE. First chapter (712 words) can be read as a one shot. Eddie tells Buck he already gave him a son and a family and Buck realizes he misunderstood but they stop talking after their argument and they wont have time to fix it before they almost lose each other again. I wanted to spend my life with you but now, I know that well never be like that and its ok because Ill deal like I always have.. Buck & Eddie Kiss - Waiting On You - YouTube 1.3K Likes, 63 Comments. He loved the feeling of flying; the strange part of him felt grounded the higher he went, more connected to himself the more altitude he gained. I don't know what am I supposed to do? I totally wasnt thinking of that moment when I wrote those tags. Is it that one weird kink they never thought theyd be into, but oh my god wow self-discovery time? Its not the first time a man has ever looked at Eddie a certain way. Eddie shakes his head no. Just another Hollywood Amnesia story the fandom probably didn't need but lived in my head rent free for too long. His teeth nipped at Bucks lip in retaliation and Buck couldnt seem to make his head stop spinning for just a minute. Buddie being badass while at the same time being amazing dads. His husband goes with him. The doctor and Clara travel to meet the first female president but something goes wrong and they end up in LA, the 118 team are heartbroken due to an event whih land the After a long day at work, Buck and Eddie are walking by the river, they hear a slow song in the distance and end up dancing to it. Its the ones on the floor that really gather his attention, his hand nudging one as he braces to get up, and it flinches away from him. this is the story from the nurse, the morning after his plan failed. I wanted to spend my life with you but now, I know that well never be like that and its ok because Ill deal like I always have.. Buck was born an Alpha but he never felt like he was one, he wanted to be anything else. original sound - Alexis S. . But Buck was Startled to scream of joy from Christopher, Daddie, Maddie, uncle buck is alive and wake., Hey Christopher thanks for the wake up call sorry I scared you and missed the game I will make up to you., You better. Eddie added, you gave us a scared., Maddie slaps his brother, You sure did, now never do that again. literally everything and anything Buck?! 9-1-1: Love on the Job (Buck/Eddie) - Chapter One - Wattpad Buck & Eddie Buddie Chapter 1, a 9-1-1 fanfic | FanFiction CHAPTER ONE Bobby looked over at Athena and raised his eyebrows when he heard the knock on the door. original sound - | evans.buckley. Buck?! Buck couldnt be blamed for falling in love with his neighbour. After checking the time, it was just past midnight, he went to answer the door. "What are you doing?" "I've missed being close to you," Buck says. And trying not to think about each other. It seemed that his son was now in the imaginary friend faze of his childhood. Like so much of a shell of himself. He debuts in the first episode of the second season of 9-1-1 and is portrayed by regular cast member Ryan Guzman . The part about being a guardian was directed at me, wasnt it?, Eddie glares at Buck and says, I GAVE YOU A SON!, What did you think I meant when I told you, I named you to be Chris legal guardian in my will?. Uh, I thought you were saying I would only get to be Chris dad if you died. Language: English Words: 122,753 Chapters: 13 /? Has been in love with him. This story is about,how buck and Eddie Falling has in love with each,and how buck becoming second Dad to Christopher !! There will be more clarification on this in further posts closer to the time! The cheers of the LA lakers filled the stadium the loudest cheers and laughs coming Buck, Eddie, Christopher and chimney and Maddie on their day off enjoy the first basketball game as they were their tickets were comp to them being first responders. Buck had a terrible childhood and wants to make it better for other children.During a visit to the orphanage they see Chris and immediately take him to their hearts. Little ones all asleep, Buck smiles, so is Chris.. *also sorry for my horrible writing, i kinda suck at it *. He had no idea where he was going but he just drove. I will be doing this for all my favori Eddie works in the post office, an fateful explosion sends him in to the arms of one Evan Buckley. Eddie during Solemn Vows | Buck: is did actually come out to him though, that parts real. You misunderstood. I wanted to spend my life with you but now, I know that well never be like that and its ok because Ill deal like I always have.. Closing his eyes, he briefly kissed his best friend. watch 9-1-1 on FOX and do it for Buddie! Despite Chim and Hen still being there for him, theres only so much they can do and they cant go against the captain. about the family he was born with. sometimes Eddie is just so done with his Teenager in the House! We need Maddie here before they will really tell us anything more. He's older and his boss. Eddie and Buck meet and marry very young. Prompts open. by Rdh 9-1-1 (TV) Not Rated Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings Title: Feels Like Home Author: mansikka "After a fire devastates Eddie's home, he and Christopher stay with Buck. Meanwhile Eddie is concerned about his best friend who he wishes would just wake up. He meets his friends and his new family, whom he appreciates more than he thought he would. He felt so helpless because he couldnt rush over to him and help him. Even then Buck didn't deny being a couple. Being best friends has been amazing but it can really take a turn when you Lear what you feel is much more than friendship. This isn't the first time that he's caught himself staring at Eddie. [lowercase intended]. Post-lawsuit Buck is back but outcast and man behind. Hate is a strong word. He knows how wrong it is. Log in to follow creators, like videos, and view comments. Fire and creatures rage across the land. They are both intently staring at the lights changing from one number to the next. You were so good tonight, baby, Im so proud of you., OR; a look into the future: buck comes back from a game and is greeted by his boys and girl <3, Bobby turns to Buck and says, Youve got some visitors.. You answered every question correctly and in the history of the LAFD no one has ever scored 100% on that exam but you did., Eddie moves his right hand from Bucks shoulder and gently cups his cheek. "Clear," Hen said, and Eddie tried to breathe as the machine made the sound and Buck's chest was pushed and released on the gurney. Or after a tough call, Eddie surprises Buck at the firehouse. Like remember the anger and fear we saw on his face when Buck was trapped under the truck? Buddie endgame, please! Lets read a fic | A fic? Their name: The Rangers. in which Evan "Buck" Buckley is an aviator, Eddie Diaz is jealous, and Chimney would really like to know why that man's name is Bradley Bradshaw. What will Buck do to comfort both Eddie and Christopher? At 37-years old youre the youngest firefighter to ever make Captain within the LAFD!. And then when he finally wakes up I want Eddie to tell him hes getting so many greys from him doing this shit. Buck had never been a huge Valentines Day kind of person, but he didnt necessarily hate the holiday either. He meets the team, and is curious about a certain team member Evan Buckley. eddie diaz in every episode A fucking- wedding kink, or whatever this is, was not anywhere on Eddie's bingo card for today, which in retrospect seems like a massive, massive oversight on his part. Evan "Buck" Buckley/Eddie Diaz (9-1-1 TV) - Archive of Our Own Work Search: Im so proud of you! You know this job because youve lived and breathed it every day for the last 12 years. Buck and Eddie being a couple for 6 minutes straight - YouTube Ok but I actually love fanfics that start out with a hook up and then they have to work together. The universe gifts Buck and Eddie a surprise on their first anniversary. Eddie Diaz Takes Care of Evan "Buck" Buckley Secret Relationship Secretly Married Evan "Buck" Buckley/Eddie Diaz not for long The Buckley Siblings Have Bad Parents (9-1-1 TV) Medical Inaccuracies I am not a doctor just go with it Domestic Violence Margaret Buckley and Phillip Buckley Bashing Past Child Abuse Racism Homophobia Ableism They've recently settled in LA after Eddie was seriously injured and in need of a start somewhere new. They have some conversations about life, the shooting, and Eddie]. Summary: Buck and Eddie have been thinking about each other. His wife shrugged her shoulders in response. Though Buck's apartment isn't ideal; would it be such a crazy idea for the three of them to find a place to live in permanently together?" How will she fit in with LA's finest at the 118? Is it a scene or a detail or a specific line? It's ridiculous. Contents 1 History 1.1 Early Life 1.2 Life in the Army Evanbuckley Stories - Wattpad It was just like any other day for the 118. buddiefanfiction - Tumblr The scene gets a little sentimental and Buck cuts the moment Buck: Old man I'm going to work Cap must be desperate Eddie: yes I can imagine tell him to apologize Buck, you don't need to apologize , you're sick, you need to rest, in the afternoon I'll bring dinner Eddie: you are amazing thanks for all I know, sweetie, I could hear you singing to her through the baby monitor, Eddie giggles, opening his arms up and letting Buck burrow into them. I am immune to your vibes. It takes Buck longer than hed like to admit to realize that hes not really awake. Buck left the 118 six years ago and he only kept in touch with Chris. Buck suddenly came up behind him then, leaning so they were pressed back-to-back, Buck moving his shoulders from side to side. disclaimer . Domestic Buddie fluff ensues. Ok but when has a fic ever turned out like planned? Way down We Go - KALEO. And this is? Eddie freezes but thankfully, Bucks ready for that. Buckandeddie Stories - Wattpad A man who seems perfect, but is no Buck and Eddie have been secretly dating since Christmas, but what happen when Eddie is shot? But instead of Eddie has seen a lot of scars and has some of his own. Buck cant stand knowing the man hes been in love with for so long hates him. I gave you Chris because I trust you with every part of me. TikTok video from cherishingstydia (@cherishingstydia): "Ok but I actually love fanfics that start out with a hook up and then they have to work together. I respect them for taking their shot, and I appreciate the complement, but women assuming Im gay? Youve been holding out on me? Eddie asked when they had to pull apart for air. Bonus points it is and enemies to friends to lovers fic. Buck grins, "Loopy for you." He grabs Eddie by the arm and tugs, causing this to stumble and half fall on the bed. Couple hours of angst later and this fic isn't turning out at all like I had planned, but you know what, I'm okay with that. Buck has never felt further away from his body than he does now. *also sorry for my horrible writing, i kinda suck at it *. Sounds swirl around but dont make sense; the conversations are too fast for his tired brain to follow. Completed evanbuckbuckley neglectfulparents buck +18 more # 5 No Rest for the Wicked | | E. Buck. AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/29654472 The Fire Truck Of Love By Soph_Writes_118 Get in the backseat.. Without thinking, Eddie took his hand, pulling Buck up sharply. Smut warnings will be listed at top of pages. That was something Eddie could handle just fine. But like this, all those qualities are only enhanced. How will Maddie react when she finds out that her brother has been driven from the only place, hes truly called home? Which is why it became easy to show love to Eddie the way he did the rest of the one-eighteen. Evan squeezes his fists tighter. Evan "Buck" Buckley is a character on FOX's 9-1-1 who works as a firefighter at Station 118 of the Los Angeles Fire Department and is Maddie Buckley 's younger brother. Dean has finally settled into domestic life, and Cas is back doing what he does best - saving people - again. 911: Buck & Eddie's Relationship Oliver Stark Talks Buddie - TVLine Buddie 911 Fanfic . They are surprised to find out that Buck has moved on and no one knows where he is. This issue was never a big problem before, that's until he realizes he has feelings for his best friend who is also an Alpha. It was only meant to be a onetime thing, a temporary fix, but as the saying goes, If grass can grow through cement, love can find you at every time in your life.. Hope to see you all sign up! Well. original sound - Alexis. Buck's been dating his best friend for almost 5 months and it's been perfect. If its ok bish. This is open to everyone both over and under 18 but under 18s will be kept separate. During last season's Christmas episode, a kindly elf mistook Buck and Eddie for a married couple, telling them, "You two have an adorable son." Rather than correcting Santa's misguided helper,. Work Search: i do not own 9-1-1. Maybe the umpteenth time's the charm. .css-ze5eiw-SpanViews{-webkit-flex-shrink:0;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;padding-right:12px;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}7007 views|.css-15ooo5t-H4Link{font-family:ProximaNova,Arial,Tahoma,PingFangSC,sans-serif;font-weight:400;font-size:14px;line-height:20px;display:inline;color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);margin-left:12px;}.css-15ooo5t-H4Link a{color:rgba(22, 24, 35, .75);}. Still at age 9, Buck realizes he's getting even less and less attenti.