Tags: Border-Aussie Dogs for adoption in Houston, TX, USA, SOCKS - Border Collie / Australian Shepherd / Mixed (medium coat) Dog For Adoption, USA After losing our 14.5 year old black/white female border collie in 2019, we are ready for another canine companion. ADN-553195. We live in Grass Valley, Ca. Border Collies are generally healthy, but can be prone to hip and elbow dysplasia. They both work on the farm. Border Collie / Australian Shepherd mix puppies Her name is Ivory, and she is a Blue Merle Jug puppy. Last photo is of Mom. Border collies are extremely intelligent, hardworking, and lively herding dogs. Australian Shepherd / Puppies for Sale near Texas + Signature Puppy Featured Finn Australian Shepherd Male, 6 weeks Tyler / East TX, Texas Show Potential Learn more *Payments as low as $69.43 / mo + Signature Puppy Featured Fiona Australian Shepherd Female, 6 weeks Tyler / East TX, Texas Show Potential Learn more *Payments as low as $96.88 / mo + Rent To Own Owner Finance Pets And Animals For Sale - Abilene, TX HAZELWOOD, MO, US. Shots up to date and tail cropped by a Veterinarian. Patches is a tiny precious little boy. This is as a minimum. OAKLEY, CA, USA. Please upgrade your browser. One is blind and they need to stay together . My red merle and white aussie border collie mix female (Peanut) has been missing since August, I miss her terrilbly and only the same breed will do, except for finding Peanut of course. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. The Border Collie Australian Shepherd mix will have a fairly long coat, in a range of potential color combinations. As stated earlier, both parent breeds are defined by their high energy levels. Texas Heeler - The Australian Shepherd Australian Cattle Dog Mix 1. Great with kids, excellent cow or sheep herding dogs, AKC agility, obedience, or rally prospects! USA Born January 3rd 2023. If you are unable to find your companion in our Dogs for Adoption sections, please consider looking thru the directory of Rescue Organizations, to see if they have any current dogs for adoption listings. Border Collie Puppies for Sale in Colorado - DogsNow For most dogs, trimming nails once a month is sufficient. Leash/crate trained. i live in maryland. Collies generally live for 10-14 years. Talk about a huge hole in our house. I am also looking for a border aussie mix dog and live in San Francisco. In our in USA Shollies are intelligent working dogs, with very athletic and agile characters who although trainable need a lot of attention and exercise. Male Aussie Puppy . Additionally, both are susceptible to Collie Eye Anomaly, an eye disease attributed to other similar breeds. Sweet, smart, athletic, and hypoallergenic. Hello, When it comes to Australian Shepherds and Border Collies, there are several common diseases to watch out for. Oliver is miniature Australian Shepherd and border collie. Depending on the other dog the Border Collie is mixed with, the result can influence temperament, adaptability, and a number of other characteristics. TULALIP, WA, USA. This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. APEX, NC, US, All breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID Verified. Male. BARNEVELD, WI, US. When they are not around anymore there is a huge crevice left that is literally impossible to fill. Border Collies and Australian Shepherds are incredibly cute. This can be expressed in destructive behavior around the house. Border Collie Australian Shepherd mix personality, Border Collie Australian Shepherd mix size, Prevalence of Unilateral and Bilateral Deafness in Border Collies and Association with Phenotype. Our 14 year old precious border boy just died a few was ago . To help you get a sense of what you might expect from a Border Collie Australian Shepherd mix. Retrotransposon insertion in SILV is responsible for merle patterning of the domestic dog. If anyone knows one in or near California Im willing to travel to get one. Maverick - Australian Shepherd / Border Collie / Mixed (long coat) Dog For Adoption, Border-Aussie Dog for Adoption near Texas, Richardson, USA. USA The mom ( Petunia) is 20 pounds, she is 75% mini poodle and 25% Bernese Mountain USA Stirling Collies: Collie-Mix Puppies. Border Collie puppies for sale in Texas are quick learners and always up for a challenge. Tags: Border-Aussie Dogs for adoption in Richardson, TX, USA, Paulie - Border Collie / Australian Shepherd / Mixed (medium coat) Dog For Adoption. Australian Shepherd Mix Border Collie Pets And Animals For Sale ADN-1044816. BUCKEYE, AZ, USA. Australian Shepherd Dog You will find Australian Shepherd Dog dogs for adoption and puppies for sale under the listings here. SOME SPOTS ON THE USA Check out this beauty! When it comes to sizing, Border Collies and Australian Shepherds both fall into what is considered the medium part of the overall range for dogs. Regardless of the coat, all dogs need to have their nails trimmed, teeth brushed, and ears checked regularly. Border Collie For Sale - PetsForHomes Australia Female. Throw me a ball or show me your lap, it won't take you long to figure out where I'm at! PAULINE, SC, US, AKC FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPIES 1ST N 2ND SHOTS VET CHECKED DEWORMED They were actually bred to be as intelligent as possible, and many rate them as one of the world's cleverest dog breeds. Bandit is a heavily spotted white two-year-old AKC Registered Boxer Boy who behaves like he is still 4 months old (well, except that he is fully house-trained). Rest of the time dogs have run of the house. Australian Shepherd Mix Border Collie For Sale - Texas Although it's not a guarantee, you can meet the mother to get an idea of what size to expect in a fully-grown Collie Mix. Yes Great Pyrenees can be more than just white! B. November 30, 2022 View more $ 4600.00 AKC Border Collies for Sale Border Collie Honolulu, Hawaii, United States I live in Lexington NC I have been breeding for about 10 years. If the other parent breed is a couch potato, your puppy could end up having a lower energy level. How to find a puppy and raise a happy, healthy dog, February 24, 2022 By Katharine Booth 48 Comments. We have had a variety of breeds over the years including Schipperkes, Samoyeds, a Border Collie, Alaskan Malamutes, and of course the Australian Shepherds. Look up Kittelson Kennel on FB for the most current info on the puppies. EWING, KY, US. They are raised with kids and other pets. Before bringing a Border Collie Mix home, make sure you take some time to talk to the breeder about the other parent breed of the litter. However, you wont know that until you get the puppy home and they start growing up. Where to find a border aussie in Colorado? Blue Merl Male. Border Collie Age N/A Color N/A Gender Male Sweet as pie, but with enough spunk to keep any active person on their toes, Asher loves hugs, other dogs, and showing off his 'smile'! Create an Account; Login; . CHARLOTTE, MI, US. Your email address will not be published. If you are near Indiana. CeeCee was rescued and spayed in 2013 by Tom White and has outlived her rescuers. Our coats is super soft! He was only 7 years 11 months old and was absolutely the smartest and largest aussie border youve ever seen. We live near Nashville ,Tennessee .We lost our aussie border collie this week , she was only 3 years old . WARSAW, IN, US, F1bb micro mini golden doodle, sweetest little girl. Please read carefully before inquiring. Im Rileys adorable Red cavapoo, turquoise boy. Id like to get one of these dogs. There are three males and six females. Health tested and titled import parents. Plus, they were originally bred to run several miles a day and they still have the energy to do so. Have an older border aussie diagnosed with cancer & only has a little longer. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed by Lancaster Puppies . Wonderful home, weve had several of all the same mixes, I will be a stay at home mom with him and he will have a six-year-old active little brother to run around with. When considering a breeder for a Border Collie Australian Shepherd mix, make sure you are as thorough as possible when getting all the essentials about the mixs parents. can you breed a merle border aussie that has the two different colored eyes with a gray and white siberian husky . USA Australian Shepherd Mix Border Collie Pets And Animals For Sale Generally speaking, a mixed-breed dog is the result of two different pure-breed dogs. Please upgrade your browser. COLUMBIA, SC, US. Male. The other parent breed could cause this to vary. RICHLAND, WA, US. Ontario: 613-661-1815 | Nova Scotia: 782-370-1751 | assetkennels@bordacollie.com Home With a Border Collie Mix, you could end up with a dog that is moderately adaptable like the Border Collie. He's very loving and smart. The puppies are kid friendly. We live in Wisconsin and will travel. Sorry to hear bout your dog Beth. Richardson, TX, USA. The Border Collie Australian Shepherd mix combines two intelligent, energetic and affectionate breeds into one fun, active package. He will be small at approximately 6 pounds full grown. Beautiful shih tzu pups. Trie a Chihuahua it doesnt need lots of exercise and if you want a big dog I am pretty sure that they act like one! Thank you to the following artists at the Noun Project and their works:Paw Print by Kimberlin Ferreira Rochedo,Belgian Sheepdog, Black and Tan Coonhound,Affenpinscher and Basenji by Jenna Foster,Dog by juli ,Terrier, Akita, Beagle and Pit Bull by parkjisun,Basset Hound by Loren Holloway,German Shorthaired pointer by Becca,Dog by Carolina Crespo Freytes. kijiji.ca 11 days ago. This absolutely adorable Borkie (Beagle/Yorkshire Terrier) pup is just waiting to meet you! She enjoys walks, easy to get along with and is protective of her USA will the puppies come out ok or would they have a high chance of deaf dumb and blind ???? Ultimately it had quite an effect on Rance, an Aussie. Border collie purebred puppies for sale - March 2023 - all classifieds fun and athletic family companion; loyal and protective; unique and beautiful mix. Prices range from $100-$150. Request info. I just purchased a farm and need help with the animals and z companion for myself being a retired single Male . Depending on length and thickness, different types of dig coats require different types of care. Baltimore, MD: The Johns Hopkins University Press, 2003. USA It is important that you are prepared to handle a high energy working dog when you choose a Border Collie Mix puppy. However, we got an extra 20 months with her. Here in south central PA. Border Collies for Sale | Dogs on Oodle Classifieds 75$ they are. USA He is hypo allergenic and non shedding. Loves her brothers. The current median price of Australian Shepherds in Houston is $975.00. I live in AR. I lost my precious Mazal Tov this past week. Australian Shepherd Puppies for Sale near Houston, Texas Mom is red tri Border Aussie, dad is blue Merle CKC registered Border Aussie. Blog ; Profile ; Post AD; Ad Details. You can also ask about the genetic history of the parents and check out health screenings and health clearances to rule out some conditions. He is not house broke and it USA the price listed is a pet only please message for inquiries on full akc price. James, died at almost 15 years old this July and Boon is close to 16 years old and has lymphoma. Why roll the dice to see what you get when I'm the cutest puppy for your family? Border Collies for Sale in Salt Lake City - Oodle, Inc. 1 Male Puppy, Border-Aussie Litter of Puppies for Sale near California, OAKLEY, USA. Every planevery activity. Despite the passage of years since their arrival as working dogs, both breeds still show behaviors clearly tied to their history. ADN-526608. ADN-558862. Posted 5. in Potential colors of this cross-breed include black, white, red, blue, tan, and brown, while patterns include merle, tricolor, or piebald. I live in Denver. Twenty years ago I had a brother and sister they were the greatest dogs. Find tips on Border Collie's temperament, exercise, health, grooming, shedding & more on PetsForHomes Australia. If you require a pup with breeding rights or for show quality with a top pedigree then expect to pay from $2,500 upwards to $4,700 or even more. Working dogs will require around 1,400 calories a day, 300 more each day than a non-worked dog. Parents are on-site at home. Live in Illinois Moline area so would be willing to drive 1 state away in any direction or further if necessary. Any suggestions for qualified breeder would be so appreciated. Pets and Animals Lewisville 200 $. Hello Featuring breed spotlights, seasonal activities, and helpful tips for every level of owner! Please text or call 250-267-4682 for more information kijiji.ca 21 hours ago Buckle - Australian Shepherd Mix Puppy for Sale in Monroe, IN. Australian Shepherd Mix Puppies For Sale - Greenfield Puppies - Find Does Dog Treat Training Really Work: The Evidence, Best Dog Bed For German Shepherd Puppies, Adults And Seniors. So lets check out the important characteristics of both the Border Collie and the Australian Shepherd. Adopted Border Collie Mix Puppies Pluto Male $550.00 Lucky Female $350.00 Grace Female $800.00 Maddox Male $550.00 Baxter Male $199.00 Poptart Male $350.00 Buster Male $700.00 Sam Male $1,995.00 Trucker Male $500.00 Oreo Female $995.00 Cookie Female $475.00 Catahoula/Bassett/Pit Mix. 5 adorable pups ready for their furever homes! Housebroken due to a serious illness I have to cut back on my dogs unfortunately Buy Now AKC REGISTERED BORDER COLLIE PUPPIES. I am so very sorry to all that have endured the loss of their lovely border collie/Aussie mixes or any breed for that matter. These types of dogs are so much a part of the family as they want to be either right in the mix of what your doing or at least right their checking it out. That being said, easy trainability does not mean training can be skipped altogether. Please call me ASAP, looking to do business and Have our new loving little sister or brother by early December. Australian Shepard Border Collie Puppies, District of Columbia, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Massachusetts, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, New Hampshire, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, North Carolina, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, South Carolina, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, West Virginia, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Albuquerque, NM, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Arlington, VA, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Baltimore, MD, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Cleveland, OH, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Colorado Springs, CO, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Fort Worth, TX, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Jacksonville, FL, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Kansas City, MO, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Las Vegas, NV, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Long Beach, CA, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Los Angeles, CA, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Louisville, KY, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Milwaukee, WI, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Minneapolis, MN, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Nashville, TN, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, New Orleans, LA, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, New York City, NY, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Philadelphia, PA, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Sacramento, CA, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Saint Louis, MO, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, San Antonio, TX, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, San Diego, CA, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, San Francisco, CA, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Washington, DC, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, West Palm Beach, FL, USA, Border-Aussie Puppies, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - Double merle puppies, those from two merle parents, can be blind, death or even born with no eyes! When considering a Border Aussie mix, these ideas can be used as a jumping-off point for a healthy, happy lifestyle. Standard 2nd Generation Goldendoodles Coming Middle 2023 One . You can have full oversight of training your Border Aussie, providing the best chance to thoroughly develop an affectionate, trusting relationship. Cow Dogs for Sale ABCA Border Collie Puppies: Cow Dogs for Sale Working Cow Dogs: Place a Photo Classified Ad $10.00/Year Includes 5 free photos Click Here: Advertisements: ContentAdoptable Canines In Your Local ShelterBorder Collie Puppies For SaleLittle-known Facts About Border Collie Lab A combined breed can have any mix of the traits of the parent breed, so it's essential to ask the dog breeder about the different dog Has anyone got any information where we can go to see and hopefully buy, we live in Northamptonshire, England, I have just put to sleep my border aussie mix baby 3 weeks ago. Regularly checking them and cleaning as needed helps reduce the risk of ear infections in your dog. A Complete Guide To The Border Collie Australian Shepherd Mix Very calm and assertive. . Happy and friendly Border Collie/Australian Shepherd mixed puppy. 10 puppies 4 weeks old, 7 males and 3 females. OCALA, FL, US. USA Sex : Male + Female. Border Collie Puppies for Sale in Oregon - DogsNow . Veterinarian checked. She had Liver Cancer . Australian Shepherd/Border Collie Puppies! for Sale in Pueblo, Colorado 2 blue heeler mix pit bull puppies. He probably should not have adopted this dog. a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Would love a red merle color if any available. 5 beautiful Border Aussie puppies Border-Aussie Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States We are offering a litter of five beautiful puppies that are a mix of Border Collie and Australian Shepherd breeds, and they are currently in. Junior - Australian Shepherd Mix Puppy for Sale in Monroe, IN. When it comes to dental care for your dog, brushing their teeth daily is recommended. The Border Collie breed was created to herd sheep in the hills between England and Scotland. MAINEVILLE, OH, US. We miss her terribly. . Extremely Healthy. Border Collies are considered healthy in general, but there are several diseases to watch out for. USA Border Collie Australian Shepherd Mix - Will - The Happy Puppy Site Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. In Nashville TN. I am looking for a blue merle female border collie australian shepherd mix like the photo at the beginning of this article. We are a small family owned breeding business. I have no idea if there could be something else that would go wrong with this other than double merle. Australian Shepherd - Curtis - Medium - Adult - Male - Dog. BLAKESBURG, IA, US. Border Collie Australian Shepherd Mix - Litter Australian Shepherd Mix Puppies for Sale | Lancaster Puppies Breeding the best quality Frenchie's and Pomskys in Illinois! At Splash Of Color Great Pyrenees we are one of only three breeders still pursuing color line genetics. A-Tippy - Australian Shepherd / Border Collie / Mixed (short coat) Dog For Adoption, District of Columbia, USA, Border-Aussie Dogs, Colorado Springs, CO, USA, Border-Aussie Dogs, Indianapolis, IN, USA, Border-Aussie Dogs, Jacksonville, FL, USA, Border-Aussie Dogs, New York City, NY, USA, Border-Aussie Dogs, Oklahoma City, OK, USA, Border-Aussie Dogs, Philadelphia, PA, USA, Border-Aussie Dogs, Salt Lake City, UT, USA, Border-Aussie Dogs, San Francisco, CA, USA, Border-Aussie Dogs, West Palm Beach, FL, USA, Border-Aussie Dogs, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - The Border Collie German Shepherd Husky Mix is a mix between Border Collies, Siberian Husky, and German Shepherds. Ready March 10 to loving homes Toby - Golden Retriever mix Puppy for Sale in Shipshewana, IN. The Border Collie's other name is. Ivory is raised here at our home, interacting with USA Chino/Ontario, California 962 . This beautiful liver female puppy is gentle and very sweet but prefers to watch her brothers loves play. Border Collie-German Shepherd Dog Mix Puppy for Sale in HUTTO, Texas, 78634 US Nickname: Cutie 9 weeks old. We a Border Collie and Australian Shepherd Mix. Known as the Border Aussie, this clever cross is medium sized with a long, glossy coat and an expected lifespan of around 13 years. Please verify all information with the seller. Or, you could end up with a dog more similar to the other parent breed. In terms of climate, this dog breed does best in a moderate climate as they do not do well in hot or cold climates. For the Australian Shepherd, the average life expectancy is 13 to 15 years. If anyone knows where I can locate one within 300 miles of Springfield Missouri, please let me know. PEKIN, IL, US, Blue French Bulldogs, my dogs grown in open huge yard, not in cages, each puppy health is checked by licensed vets, in Fortunately, both Australian Shepherds and Border Collies share many defining traits. USA very loving and not as agressive as a pure border collie. PRICED TO SELL Is the Border Aussie mix a good fit for you? I have a horse farm, & miss him. This is the price you can expect to pay for the Australian Shepherd breed without breeding rights. Heeler Mix Puppies Pets And Animals For Sale - Texas - AmericanListed Ready for new home Feb.14th. Obedience training is, generally speaking, a crucial part of owning a dog. Wormer at 2,4,6, and 8 weeks USA February 26 View Details No Price Listed Adopt Spencer a Black - With White Border Collie / Mixed Dog in Winter Park Winter Park, CO Breed Border Collie Age N/A Color I had a dog Oakley, like none other he was the finest dog I have ever met, brilliant and loyal to a fault. Adult female Border Collie and Adult Australian Shepherd mix These two girls (especially the Border Collie) need room to run to be happy. Border Collie Mix Puppies for Sale Border Collie mixes are intelligent, hard-working and thrive on exercise. Border-Aussie Puppies for Sale in USA, Page 1 (10 per page) - Puppyfinder.com USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia Liechtenstein Looking for an Aussie/Border collie mix puppy in vicinity of Ithaca, NY. Browse search results for border collie mix Pets and Animals for sale in Kansas. They may be a high-energy dog breed that prefers wide open spaces, but they can adapt to apartment living as long as they get plenty of mental stimulation and exercise. Each pup costs about $1,000. Parents: Sire Akc Australian Shepherd, just started on. February 2023 - Views 83 $200 Description Location Map Share Favourite Report Description Price : $200 Type : For Sale Date : 28. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. . GEORGETOWN, TX, US. USA Purebred Border Collie Puppies Breeder supply Number - BIN# 0006047572357 Medium haired, Chocolate & White and Chocolate Merle pups. On the Border Collie side, you have a highly intelligent, affectionate, and loyal dog that loves to be active and loves to work. Posted Breed: Border Collie / Australian Shepherd / Mixed (medium coat). Dufur, Oregon, United States. Shots and dewormer. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! The Borador is a designer dog breed that is a cross between a Border Collie and a Labrador Retriever. Paisley Dusty litter, Border-Aussie Puppy for Sale near Arizona, BUCKEYE, USA. Feeding your Australian Cattle dog. There are some dogs that love nothing more than to help you with daily tasks around the farm. This sweet little girl loves to cuddle and will be an amazing companion! We have 10 full size Australian Shepherd/Border Collie puppies looking for a good home. Australian Shepherd puppies - $100 (New Boston Tx) View larger image Ad id: 110174832487831 Views: 4046 Price: $100.00 I have 4 full blood Aussie puppies. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. But this is arguably the area with the most differences between Border Collies and Australian Shepherds. Tags: Border-Aussie Puppy for sale in AZTEC, NM, USA, USA You need to invest time to have a well-behaved German Shepherd crossed with Australian Shepherd dog. For those who are looking for more than a family companion, we have puppies that are suited for a variety of purposes. $500. They need to be given plenty of other stimulation both mental a physical. She is youthful and playful. We have our home/facilities at Arcadia, FL. high energy; training and socialization necessary; strong herding instincts. I know we can never replace Dweezil but we owe it to another dog to give a good home. Kiskoros, HU.01, HU.