| Golden Retriever vs. Bernese Mountain Dog: Complete Comparison, Bernedoodle (Bernese Mountain Dog Poodle Mix): Cuddly, Kind, Fluffy Friend, Bernese Mountain Dog Golden Retriever Mix: Gentle, Loyal, and Smart, Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Colorado (CO), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Ohio (OH), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Texas (TX), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Wisconsin (WI), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Pennsylvania (PA), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Washington (WA), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders In New York (NY), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Illinois (IL), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in North Carolina (NC), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Massachusetts (MA), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders In Virginia (VA), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders In Michigan (MI), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Minnesota (MN), Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders in Iowa (IA), Dr. Bruce Bauersfeld and Dr. Diane Kelley. We've connected loving homes to reputable breeders since 2003 and we want to help you find the puppy your whole family will love. The Bernese's natural working gait is a slow trot, but with good reach and drive. Available Adults Bernese is one of the four mountain dog breeds. They believe that puppies raised in kennels tend to lack that special trait that makes them sweet. The Bernese Mountain Dog was bred to herd and rally livestock as well as pull carts full of feed and hay around their owners property . | Website by Sean Boas. Due to its smaller size, a Mini Bernese Mountain Dog is a highly adaptable dog breed. Puppies at 10 days. Belnois Reg'd Bernese Mountain Dogs. We had one litter of beautiful pupsthey meant the world to me! Bernese Mountain Dog Rescue California Find your Bernese Mountain Dog puppy for sale in California. - Puppies.com On November 8, 2018, our community experienced the most devastating and expensive wildfire in California history. Bernese Mountain Dogs are very aware of their surroundings; this makes them great watchdogs too. Ricky Berners. Before you take the puppy home, the breeder visits you to ascertain a conducive and safe environment for the awaited dog. When youre searching for reputable Bernese Mountain Dog breeders in California, it can sometimes be challenging. Change Breed. Every puppy comes with a 2 years health guarantee. We are located on a 7 acre ranch in Southern California in the beautiful rural community of the San Jacinto Valley. Country Feels Ranch - Bernese Mountain Dogs, Breeder, Puppy for Sale Blue Ridge Bernese Mountain Dog Club Blue Ridge Rescue Team. They get to interact with various people on the farm as well as with other animals like chickens, sheep and so much more. They are socialized the right way with regular interactions with the environment including people, animals, textures, sights, and sounds. Welcome to Estes Kennels. With over 5 years of experience, Best Bent Kennel is focused on raising truly impressive Bernese Mountain Dogs. | Website by Sean Boas. Stayed with that for along time. Jayvion - Bernese Mountain Dog Puppy 020E90 | Pawrade Beloved Bernedoodles - We are a boutique breeder of well-loved, home Golden Mountain Dog - Canyon Meadows Farm I would try to find people online that had Bernese puppies but they were so difficult to deal with. Phone # (951) 903-4988 . Lorie Conway The sires and dams are also made to undergo thorough genetic health testing to make sure they are clean and perfect to be bred. The ranch boasts a sizeable 5-acre compound with rolling hills, pines, oaks, and fenced pastures. $2,250 Price. News; Judging; Links; Contact; About The Breed. This angelic pup is vet checked, up to date on shots and wormer, plus comes with a health guarantee provided by the breeder. Expressions of Grace has had quite a time in California, with over 15 years of breeding experience, they love the Bernese Mountain Dog breed and have dedicated their time and other top resources to breeding the best family companions for your family. Getting a puppy from Sequoia Oaks Ranch means you are buying a well-bred and nurtured Bernese Mountain Dog. Contact us to make an appointment! Bernese Mountain Dogs . My earliest memories are of grandmothers Pekinese, "Petey". Feel free to call,text or email if you have any questions.319-430-2321 familymountaindogs@gmail.com. Bobby is family raised with children and would make the best addition to anyone's family. The Bernese Mountain Dog is one of our larger breeds, with males dogs around 25 - 27 inches high, and females around 23-26 inches. Livestock. In the event you or someone you know has a Bernese Mountain Dog that needs a new home due to unforeseen circumstances, please contact us at (510) 991-6376 for assistance with placing your pet in a loving and safe home. We have Standard & Mini Bernedoodles, Aussie Bernedoodles and Bernese Mountain Dogs available for homes or training camp NOW! Email: sequoiabmds@hughes.net. Visit the Club's Social Media. They go as far as collaborating with other breeders in Europe to make the perfect line. . We got an old motorhome and started traveling around the United States with the kids, showing them all the many wonderful and exciting places to explore in this country. Make an appointment Their hips, elbows, eyes, and hearts are certified by experts. Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America -- The BMDCA Position on Crossbreeding. Cedar Creek reserves the right to refuse a sale for any reason up until the dog/puppy has left Cedar Creek's possession. Rows and rows of houses this way. Seating on eight acres, this private kennel breeds and rears all the litters indoors until they are old enough for outdoor exposure. For many of my growing up years we had Boxers. Champion Bloodlines!! Our next breeder on this list of top Bernese Mountain Dog breeders is Sequoia Oaks Ranch. Dog Food:You should always feed your dog the best possible food, and finding that can be tricky with an abundance of products available. Say hello to Bobby , a sweet and lovable Bernese Mountain Dog puppy! DevotedToDOG.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazon.co.uk, amazon.ca, Amazon.de and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program. Kelsay Kennel, Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies OCB Boys Bernie Breeders. For those planning to show or breed, the price is $3,500 and $1,200 for adopting a retired Berner dog. Some people would be glad for the help and hire me to wash or wax their cars, mow their lawns, or weed their strawberry patch. $ 1,500.00. Cane Corso Life Expectancy And How You Can Improve It! It is owned and run by the dynamic duo of Bruce and Diane and has been operational for more than 20 years. Bernese Mountain Dog Price: Puppy & Adult (with Calculator) Hopefully, this article has helped you a bit in the everyday life of dog ownership. The Girls. Their quest to produce top of the line breeds makes the duo travel all over different parts of Europe frequently to get the best Berners. They are taken out of the kennels occasionally where they get exposed to new textures, sights, and sounds. Fiddletown, CA. This is why they strive to ensure the puppies are loved and cared for until they eventually leave for their new homes. Bernese mountain dog berners mothers day for sale best breeder in montana puppy puppies litter whelp sire dam west coast available health certifications ofa penn hip washington oregon california wyoming colorado north dakota south dakota canada arizona stud service genetic testing ofa hips and lebows puppies bernese mountain dogs berners cute . DevotedToDOG.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links. The boys. They rocked my boat!! Tel. Reproduction of any material presented on this website is not allowed without written permission. If youre looking for Bernese Mountain Dog puppies in California, our list of the best Bernese Mountain Dog breeders in California will help you avoid puppy mills or questionable breeders. Until, one day while reading the daily paper - I actually saw an ad for some Bernese!!! Learn more. They are a top breeder of the Bernese Mountain Dog located in Folsom, California. I loved, loved Petey. I finally told my husband, "A Bernese would never do such a thing! 877-426-3268. rescue@bernerinc.org. Bernese Mountain Dogs I spent many, many days with them, giving them names, grooming them, going for walks, just loving them every day with all I had and showing them what love wasthat they could trust in my love. The 4th breeder on our list of Most Responsive Bernese Mountain Dog breeders living in California goes to Magic Bernese Mountain Dog. They are selected based on their temperament, intelligence, and health. Add to cart. 4.6 / 5. Required fields are marked *, document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()). Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies for Sale in California | PuppySpot Alerts. Jordan $2799 Bernese Mountain Dog 6 weeks old California. A Mini Bernese are faithful friends and get along well with children. Their dogs are also excellent work and service dogs. We're based out of Flat Rock, Illinois, though we can ship all over United States. brbmdcrescueteam@gmail.com. Breeding Plans. Mini Bernese Mountain Dog: why adopt a Miniature Bernese Mountain Dog Keep checking for more pictures and news. It was 230 acres of somewhat rundown land, the buildings and barns were in disrepair and the farm needed a lot of elbow grease to get it in shape. I have been told that I am absolutely adorable and what a stunning color and markings I have on my coat. And really, all homes need love in them, all of us need love in our homes and hearts. Check out all our great dogs and puppies. It is our priority to have our puppies healthy and well socialized. Asking if I could come and babysit their dogs, groom them, and/or train them. Here are some of the best Bernese Mountain Dog breeders in California to weigh and make a decision. Weve got you covered and have done extensive research on the top breeders in California. My Breeding Philosophy. Jagger is an AKC Champion! I prefer to place my puppies . Was a fun time. We raise our puppies to uphold the breeding standards and ideas of the original founders BMDCA. This breeders five-acre ranch has adequate space for the puppies to exercise, awaken inborn energy for prey and play in the snowa favorite environment for Bernese dogs. Home; About Us; Males; Females; Puppies; Contact; We have puppies available! Grooming:Every dog owner knows that a brush is a must-have item, and my recommendation for this, is aHertzko Self Cleaning Slicker Brush. Newfoundland - Bernese Mountain Dog Breeder in Bedford Kentucky. Jayvion the Bernese Mountain Dog puppy reporting for cuteness! All their puppies are raised in the family house. We are a small, home-based breeder located in Northern California, who are committed to breeding gentleness, good temperament, sound structure, health, longevity and show quality family companions. BMDCSC.org They are well-tempered and possess a high level of intelligence and an equally impressive pedigree. All puppies are whelped indoors and raised to insure their good health . With $2,800, youll get a spayed Bernese Mountain Dog, along with verification documents. I could not seem to get a Bernese - I tried an tried. Miniature Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies for Sale Trusted Breeders: Certified. 7 Best Bernese Mountain Dog Breeders! (2023) - We Love Doodles All puppies come with a written 2 years health guarantee, they are introduced to basic housebreaking training and are well examined by a licensed vet. Keeping the young puppies inside protects and shields the puppies temperament and health. She had been raising them for 30 years. Our two favorite dog breeds are now represented here at Haystack Acres. With over 5 years of experience, Best Bent Kennel is focused on raising truly impressive Bernese Mountain Dogs. Our Bernese Mountain Dogs are $2,800 each and are sold as a pet or family dog. With lines from countries like Canada, Belgium, Sweden and Norway, they make sure all new pups are born with the best pre-dispositions. With each litter I love them more and more!!! Best Bernese Mountain Dog Puppies for sale in San Diego! The Golden Retriever Owners Complete Guide, September 25, 2022 //byCoral//Leave a Comment. Our biggest concern was longevity as we greatly wanted our base to come from this. Their dogs make excellent show dogs due to their beautiful coats and they are easy to train thanks to their high level of intelligence. They are also microchipped and each comes with their dew claws clipped. All Estes Kennel puppies come with a written health guarantee. With over 50 champions and winners of various specialties from this breeder, there is no doubt they are at the top of their game. I cannot rightly explain how excited and happy I was to have them. Bernese Mountain Dog Club of America -- BMDCA Rescue & Rehome Rhapsody Bernese Mountain Dogs takes up the 8th spot on our list. Rhapsody Bernese Mountain dogs allow visitors, so you can head down to their Kennel and visit. Estes Kennels is the next breeder to take up the number 6 spot on our list. Bernese Mountain Doga, Pembroke Welsh Corgis - Berner Puppies & Corgi It is located in Sebastopol, California, on eight acres near the wine country. We have a new Champion, Dolly finished her Championship at the regional specialty in Pleasanton Ca in October 2019, CEASAR IS A CHAMPIONSHIP AND IS NOW WORKING TOWARDS HIS GRANDCHAMPIONSHIP. This varies depending on a few factors. Labernese - The Bernese Mountain Dog Lab Mix All parent dogs are also healthy and with their lineage from all over the world to ensure the puppies good health. For additional information on our rescue and re-home services please read our Rescue FAQ or contact our Coordinator. They are thoroughly health checked by a licensed vet and each has their vaccination and deworming records fully updated. Expression of Grace is a certified Bernese Mountain Dog breeder with over 30 years of experience, and its known for breeding loving, happy and energetic Berners. The puppies get to sleep in temperature-regulated rooms and are fed with high-quality nutritious kibble and placed on good supplements to help improve their growth. The 5th breeder on our list is Best Bet Kennels. She must have had 100 of them, every color, shape and size. Any puppies you take home will have no problem adjusting and fit right in. Northern California Bernese Mountain Dogs - McKinley Oaks BMDs We are excited to help you find the perfect bernese mountain dog puppy, contact me to to make an appointment . New litters and puppies are always healthy. This is a top breeder of great quality Bernese Mountain Dogs. The founding of Magic Bernese Mtn. Males tend to be larger in size compared to females. Mini Bernese Violet Hill Puppies We got our girl "Beau" from her. They are introduced to early puppy training to ensure you get a well-rounded pup. Their OFA and CERF certifications are also available. Never ever saw any ads for them in local papers and personal computers were even kind of new at that time. Her website is filled with letters and reviews by satisfied customers from all over the country. You might also spot their star dog Conjure photograph in the shelves of your favorite dog food. All rights reserved. About Us. They go as far as collaborating with breeders from within and outside the country to ensure only the best dogs are used in their program. While the Berner babies are taken care of round the clock with dedicated team of employees. Originally bred in the swiss mountains as a work dog to haul carts, herd animals and carry loads, the Bernese Mountain Dog has evolved into a loving companion. But we rolled up our sleeves and got started! At Rhapsody, they provide great breeds of Bernese Mountain dogs. They usually would scowl as if to say "We don't care what you do with the stupid dog." Through Bernese Mountain Dogs we have been privileged enough to be able to do that! I called the lady and talked to her about them. Bernese Mountain Dogs are highly versatile working companions. ! The couple ensures each dog has a Tax ID number, is properly groomed, and exercises. Bruce and Diane got their first Bernese Mountain dog from England, in the year 1982. This lady raised Pomeranians, lots of them. August 17, 2022 - There's a litter of puppies available from Journey & Mateo. So if you are seeking a new companion, please call us for All dogs live with their owners, so they are well adjusted to human and daily human interactions. Bernese Mountain Dogs are a large, working breed that shed a lot and like any breed, have key requirements to live a happy healthy life. Its very affordable, easy to clean, and gets the job done without much hassle. Sunshine Bernese Mountain Dogs Contact Details. Find Puppies for Sale at Puppies.com. Well, worry no more, we did the job for you. We have Bernese Mountain Dog puppies available! Home - Bernese Mountain Dog Club of Canada We settled on a price and I brought them all home!! All their puppies are bred to be incredible family companions. Click on the links below to listen to our story of survival during this catostrophic event. People, This site is operated and maintained by They are introduced to Early Neurological Stimulation and puppy culture from day 3 up to day 16 and are introduced to basic potty and crate training. mastiff@northernpaws.ca 705-715-5974 berner@northernpaws.ca. This site does not constitute pet medical advice, please consult a licensed veterinarian in your area for pet medical advice. Read more about our Affiliate Disclosure. Rehoming Several Siberian Puppies male+female. This is a top breeder that is located in Redding, California. We then decided we wanted to get out of the city and into a more country place. Bernese Mountain Dogs. Your email address will not be published. As such, this breed is not for everyone. They also have their dew claws clipped. STANDARD. Welcome to Sequoia Oaks Ranch! Posted 28. IMPORTANT ADVICE:Before you make a decision on adopting a Berner puppy, you should take a look at ourBernese Mountain Dog Puppy Checklistto make sure that youve fully prepared your home and your mentality before adopting one of these fluffy puppies. Southpaw Bernese Mountain Dog has been able to establish a breeding line filled with decent sires and dams. Their Sires and dams are carefully researched to ensure they are the perfect fit for their breeding program. All dogs have good hips and normal elbows. We do not specifically market to children under 13. Before Teddy Bear Love considers a Bernese Mountain Dog for our breeding program, we carefully research the longevity and the health of the lines to make sure that it meets our criteria. 530-549-4623 | SUNSHINEBERNESE@GMAIL.COM Just make sure puppies have finished growing and developing before you tackle higher impact or more intense activities. Redding, CA 96003. They perform thorough genetic health tests to ensure the puppies are truly healthy. magicberners.com. Talk about luxury- all their dogs enjoy low impact exercises in the underwater treadmill, walked daily for 2 miles and always a fun playtime.