They are fifth-dimensional beings and built a society that became the original prototype for how to live on Earth. You want to know exactly who you are and why you were born here on Earth. At the heart of a starseeds power is their deep-seated knowledge of connectedness to all beings. Arcturian Starseeds are born with varying degrees of well-integrated Arcturian energy (or karma). I have recorded a detailed video on the exact steps I took to find out my starseed origins here: https://youtu.be/0Xzzn0OKOCc They need to have a sense of personal space, even in romantic relationships and almost always require some alone time. The star beings are able to be contacted through channeling and divination. Now that we know a little bit about starseeds and Arcturian starseeds in particular, lets get down to the signs youre an Arcturian Starseed: Youve felt isolated from others, especially throughout your childhood. Arcturian starseeds have a few traits in common with actual Arcturian beings, even though they are incarnated on Earth. The main traits of Arcturian Starseeds: Deeply drawn to the night sky, astronomy, and astrology; Very opinionated; Interested in building, planning, and designing; More likely to have synesthesia; Possess strong memories; Extremely sensitive to sounds, lights, and other sensations; If visualization is a process you enjoy or would like to explore, you can try my guided meditation here. This is because youve been brought here to do work for the planet and sometimes its easier to detach. But then, I coukd be Arcturusn. However, when Arcturians do form a close bond with another, they are likely to value the friendship or relationship very dearly and will remain loyal to the other person for a long period of time. Arcturian starseeds tend to have a few traits in common with actual Arcturian beings even though they are incarnated on Earth. Find out for sure by identifying starseed markings in your birth chart here. and being able to go out into the world and show others that there are safe places like that around the world for anyone who is called to true happiness and love. 2. Heres a free moon sign tool to find out your moon placement and what it means. Many of these incredible alien beings have a soul contract to incarnate on to Earth as Arcturian Starseed beings. There will always be people who dont believe what youre saying, but companions on your journey will see and recognize your light, even if they dont understand it themselves. You can let go of the anger and resentment that you feel toward others and instead, use it to attract positive energy into your life. I love ancient civilizations. DRACONIAN STARSEED TRAITS AND SIGNS 1. Starseeds: The Complete Guide! (Check Yourself If You're One!) Some notable characteristics of an Arcturian Starseed individual may include: * A passionate nature that can sometimes lead you into firey interactions. Since theyre originating from an archaic star system, the Arcturians themselves are considered quite ancient. Theyll often search for their purpose, usually discovering it later in their adulthood. In fact, they often feel no pain whatsoever when they are injured or hurt because this is their natural way of healing. Are you a Starseed? They have learned, through realization, that separateness is simply an illusion, and the impact of planet Earths collective actions spans much further than we are aware of. 9 possible reasons why, 10 spiritual meanings of yawning you need to know about, What is a spiritual journey? Some starseeds have very poorly integrated Arcturian karma or very well integrated Arcturian energy. They are emotionally stable and intellectually powerful. Their stare can often be interpreted as piercing as if theyre reading ones soul. I am a good communicator, I have a published book, I have taught college classes in the classroom and online. My perspective of humanity: Those stupid humans. Would love to follow you more on this. Arcturian starseeds have a very high pain threshold and can sustain serious injuries without feeling any pain. I love your post, I want to live on a commune with nature all around and just living for the genuine human connection that is at its most pure form. Do you think that youre an Arcturian starseed? Exuding a powerful presence, they outwardly present themselves as being extremely capable of anything. VIDEO REVEALS: How To Raise Your Vibrations And Ascend To 5D Consciousness EASILY! Thanks! You are able to visualize the desired outcome, then take the necessary steps to manifest it in the physical realm. Soul groups and the origin of the soul: The Arcturians Iam the light Iam the love Iam the truth. Given their natural inclinations towards physics, mathematics, astronomy, etc., youll likely find them trying to improve peoples lives through technological advancements. After being lost in my thoughts for so long, they gave me a unique insight into what my future holds, and the confidence to make the right decisions when it comes to love. What better way to do this than to incarnate on a planet where there is free will, beauty, and the ability to hide within the population? 14 Hidden SIGNS That Prove You Have An Arcturian Starseed Soul Owner of 346 cats in a previous life. Tolerant of people, but prefer animals. You feel stressed when things are left to chance. People seeded from Arcturus often carry the trait characteristics from their home planet. Arcturian starseeds are human with a twist. This is my life now, Ive got to get through it. I remember that when I was a little girl I liked to climb trees and play all day relaxed in the branches. They are pioneers, constantly looking for ways to inspire positive change by applying their natural cognitive and practical skills. You're highly intelligent. A few months ago, I reached out to Psychic Source when I was going through a tough patch in my relationship. This is done by remembering who they are. A starseeds mission is to bring love and light back into their soul. In fact I am sure that my soul mate is an Arcturian being. So, next time youre watching the stars in solitude, wondering where the home is, well, for you, it might very well be on Arcturus. Andromedan starseed. ?? You are probably constantly exploring new ideas and concepts. So, read on to learn what it means to be an Arcturian Starseed and how to live your life as one. Arcturians are said to originate from a blue planet that orbits the star of Arcturus. Its because its just so exciting that something is happening here on our planet! Some starseeds have been here since the beginning of time since it all began before the earth was created in its layered format. They have a high interest in the Star Sirius system. The Pleiades is a star cluster located in the constellation Taurus. If you havent heard of Psychic Source before, its a site where gifted advisors help people through complicated and difficult life situations. You have a strong connection with your angels and other beings, but they too may not understand how you can be so aware of everything and yet still stand in the center of it all. All Starseeds Compared And Explained (Signs, Purpose, Traits), Sirian Starseeds Explained: 3 Signs, Purpose, Traits, Abilities And More, unlock a free video that shows you how you can raise your frequency in 5 simple ways, an audio track that raises your vibrations in just 25 seconds or less, The Arcturian Starseeds mission and purpose, vibrates from the 5th to the 11th dimension frequency, Cant Manifest Anything? Arcturians are a bit more practical theyre here to bring us into a new world. One of the main issues faced by Arcturian starseeds is that they find it difficult to get close to other humans. Arcturian starseeds came to the planet Earth to innovate and guide it into a new, better future. Arcturians are Master Healers "The Arcturians are a group consciousness extraterrestrial race that are highly evolved and come from the Arcturus star system. Arcturian beings tend to communicate with people telepathically or claircognizantly. Not all Starseeds are here with Earth and humanitys best interests in mind. Arcturian: These profound beings come from Arcturus, the most advanced civilization in our galaxy. Your childhood memories are still accessible, and you can remember sights, smells, and people with great clarity. This makes them more likely to settle in warmer climates. Writer, spiritualist, mom. If so, you might be an advanced alien soul incarnated into a human body. You are likely to feel a strong urge to help another being that is in need. Im not sure why, but I cried all the time I read this. Mintakan starseeds are known for their positive outlook on life. Its the same reason why you may be drawn to an area of the world or a time period because it feels like home for you in some way. These starseeds are blessed with vast foundational knowledge, gained from their time in their star system. Since sharing this article, I have now written my own article about Feline Starseeds and Cats, their traits and fighting abilities, which you can read right here. They have helped me out in the past and Ive always found them honest and compassionate in their readings. If you think you ARE a starseed, its very likely you came here for a particular mission or purpose. If the words, written in this article resonate deeply within you, you might be on the right path. Please give them a to-do list, watch them improve it, and complete every task quickly and effortlessly. I feel comfortable when it is 80 degrees outside, and I have always been that way. You're equally fascinated by space and the night sky. I mentioned them earlier. If you have not yet seen success with astrology, I highly recommend you find out where the moon was when you were born. Thats why its so important for us to share our gifts with those who are ready, so that we can all help each other through this difficult time period. This will help you ascend, and move into 5D consciousness. The High Priestess Tarot Card Meanings: Love, Reversed & More, 30 Witch Herbs & Their Magical Properties, Star Anise: Magical Properties, Benefits & Uses, Best Herbs For Banishing Negativity & Evil. But a surefire way to know for sure is to speak with a gifted advisor. Most Arcturians feels at home on planet Earth. I've met some starseeds that even know the name of their home planet. In this video you will learn everything about our beloved Arcturian Star Family, including their common characteristics, traits and appearance. Well, Pledeian, naybe Ivam not so motherly. Thank you again so much for this powerful message. There are many starseed races on Earth and they all come here with a specific purpose. They enjoy passing on their information and lessons. You can find it here: https://thespiritnomad.com/blog/mintaka/ Arcturus is a red giant star located in Botes, and is the third brightest individual star in our night sky. FLIRTATIOUS & SEXUAL. Arcturian starseeds come from a red giant - a star called Arcturus, from the Bootes constellation. Due to the long process, they go through to form their opinions, they become firmly set and rarely change. Also, their heads crown seems to be slightly elongated, something noticeable only to careful observers. The Arcturians agreed to help Earth by acting as spirit guides and by seeding our world with Arcturian souls. They have a stubborn way of doing things, only because they know in their own minds that they have the right way of doing things. Although Arcturus is an angelic realm, it can also be a place for the rebirthing of souls, auras, and other etheric forms. As children, they can also be quite annoying, since theyll look to their parents to explain things that interest them. Arcturian Starseed traits and characteristics include: If this describes you, you may just be an Arcturian Starseed. All the things about being a healer and holistic teacher is how I have lived my entire life. Trouble with unnatural light. They have a natural ability to see the good in people and situations, and may strive to spread positivity and kindness wherever they go. There are so few resources available that finding any affirmation is such a lift to my spirit. They came here to bring about a harmonious reality where technology and community are intrinsically linked. All I really wanted to say was thank you for posting this article and video because you are helping more people recognize their true potential! You believe that a lot can be learned by studying the way these civilizations lived their lives and structured their societies. Similar to Arcturian starseeds, Draconian starseeds are relentless action-takers. You understand that life is something to be shared with others, and therefore feel that if you make someone else happy, you in turn will feel happier. Friends often ask me for advice. Any insight? Indigo Starseeds: Strong-willed, stubborn, rebels, intuitive, hippies, adventurous, etc. Arcturian Starseed is deeply drawn towards the night sky, astrology, astronomy, and metaphysics. Ivthozght that I am Andromedan. They have agreed to help Earth by acting as spirit guides and by incarnating on to Earth as starseeds. If they choose not to lead, they still guide humanity through inventions and changes to the status quo. And since the body comprises of a genetic combination of its parents, all starseeds look like regular humans, with standard deviations. You will find that you are in a great position to help bring about change on Earth as well as help others at this time. This is a great way for you to use your gifts for the greater good and not just for yourself or your family. Indigo starseed traits, characteristics & birthmarks Indigo seeds are known as warriors and are guided and protected by Archangel Michael. They appear therefore strong and capable, like leaders. Most Common Traits Of Arcturian Starseeds - Conscious Reminder People often come to you for advice about decisions that will impact their future. Have a beautiful day! I just read about msyelf lol. 10 Starseed Characteristics And Gifts For example, if someone secretly loves cosplay but cannot bear to participate in cosplay because the fear the social rejection of friends they have poorly integrated energy in relation to cosplay. Lyran Starseeds may have many lovers because they enjoy the physical experiences of love but have a hard time committing to one relationship. 9. where are the websites to united us.. in usa, in greece, in germany etc??? He died on our 28th anniversary. You may feel that you can see things others cant or like youre seeing the world in a completely different way from everyone else. Nobody is born knowing their souls origins and mission. Arcturian starseeds are often tall, with an average height of over 6 feet (1.8 meters), and usually have pale blonde hair and blue eyes. Arcturian Starseeds: Common Traits and Characteristics Are you an Arcturian Starseed? 17 Major Traits, Mission & Purpose These are the ones who know everything and have been keeping a watchful eye over this planet forever. But piercing looks and striking eyes arent the only things Arcturian star people share with their ancestors. Drawn To Night Sky Arcturian Starseeds tend to be very drawn toward the night sky. To Earths inhabitants, the Arcturians are the ushers of the new future, seeding the Earth with incarnations that bear their foundational knowledge and wisdom. Inspire them and let them know that you believe in their abilities, gifts and talents and that you want to help them grow and develop those things that are missing from their lives today. Are You An Arcturian Starseed? 21 Powerful Signs You Are! thank you for sharing and for the confirmation . If you want specific advice on your situation, it can be very helpful to speak to someone with special intuition. Ascended masters and starseeds have a lot of human characteristics, and their differences are in the way they choose to express them. Arcturians tend to embody the frequency of energies associated with the Throat Chakra. If you feel that you may be an Arcturian starseed but youre struggling to reach your full potential, it may be due to blocked chakras. Starseeds are akin to life path numbers and sun signs in a lot of ways. The problem is finding someone you can trust. But for many starseeds, home is light-years away. If this resonates, its highly likely that youre an Acturian Starseed. What is an Arcturian starseeds mission on Earth? Since they love planning, organizing, and building, these individuals need to be well organized to function properly. However, their emotional expression often shifts towards anger and humor, as they generally avoid expressing any more profound emotion. Arcturian Starseed - Are you from Arcturus? - Souls Space What is an Arcturian Starseed: Are You an Arcturian Starseed? You may feel separate from others and sometimes struggle to express your feelings the way you want to. However, their abilities on earth with a human body vary greatly. Paired with their wanderlust, Arcturian starseeds are often attracted to warmer climates. A psyschic told me I was of Arcturian descent, however Ive not seen the actual traits that I match up to portrayed so accurately as in this article before. Looking to discover what your gift, purpose, soul origin/Starseed group is? I do struggle with feeling alone on this planet earth and always have. ARCTURIAN Starseeds Aliens | Appearance & Traits According to them, Arcturian starseeds have more prominent cheekbones and generally stronger jawlines. Subconsciously, they long for the freedom and peacefulness that the night sky symbolizes. Arcturian Starseed Traits Arcturians are known for their ability to be telepathic and have the ability to see both etheric and physical energies. I tend to travel out of my body often at night and thanking have a 2 spirit soul weavers who help return the bits of my spirit I tends to leave behind when traveling to other galaxies weaving them back into my physical body on this plane. The Arcturian starseeds come from the Arcturus Star System. If youve had a spiritual awakening, you might be some form of Starseed. Arcturian Starseed - Etsy Its typical among starseeds, even of different origin, to instinctively know that theyre different from their peers, which is noticeable even to other observers. Theyre often described as strong-willed, intelligent, and innovative the people who create plans for changing the world, and then put them into motion. What is an Arcturian Starseed? 20 powerful signs you are one - Nomadrs There are times when you can feel so much energy inside of you that it burns and others who may not even be sensitive to energies may feel uncomfortable around you. Nomadrs is a space to explore your perspectives related to the more esoteric side of spirituality. Having tried several online advisors, I think theyre the most caring, compassionate and helpful network of gifted advisors out there. The Starseeds Compass: A Guide to Identifying Your Souls Origin, How To Connect With Your ET Spirit Guides, Connect With Arcturus During the Arcturian Alignment, Misconceptions and Facts: Lies and Truth About the Business of Modeling, feel like the black sheep in their family, drawn to the night sky, astronomy and aliens, tend to have lower blood pressure, lower body temperature, drawn to sacred geometry, ley lines, ancient civilizations, drawn to fundamental sciences, like quantum physics, good at planning, organizing and building, interested in advanced technology, science and mathematics. The auras are named according to their colors - Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow. They may also have a strong sense of empathy and compassion, and may devote themselves to serving others to a near self-sacrificing degree. They have a high intelligence and are natural critical thinkers and natural analysts, being very mentally polarised. You may also be drawn to a particular place to live, or a specific job, because you feel so much energy from that area. Revealing their origins and purpose, these starseeds often wish to bring a piece of their home to Earth. * A spiritual connection with animals and plants. You dont think of yourself or any other people as being superior or inferior to each other. However, we must do so in the right way and use them for the betterment of humankind. Arcturian Starseeds: Origins, Traits, and Characteristics You originate from Arcturus, the brightest star present in Bootes constellation. Even if you arent, you might still be a Starseed if you have some of these physical symptoms: If you still arent sure, one of the biggest signs of a Starseed is a spiritual awakening. You may find yourself slipping into daydreams of the past frequently. You may feel more at peace with yourself and with everything around you. Apart from potential physical differences, Arcturian starseed exhibit their traits from a very early age. Strong Personality The Arcturians have strong personalities, are great communicators and are here to teach. Arcturians often reincarnate on earth. I am a big ol boy and when others are wearing shorts and tee shirts, I am wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Arcturian Starseed. If more than one type resonates with you, its likely that youve had incarnations in all those star systems. Arcturian Starseed: Physical Traits, Birthmarks, Mission Youre always looking for proof that you are of this planet and that you came here to stay. Your ability to understand these concepts comes naturally, and you can apply your spirituality to the facts of science. Some may have gray or blue eyes, while others may have hazel, green or grayish-blue eyes. * An artistic expression that is uniquely your own. These starseeds, in general, have lower blood pressure, which causes them to have a heightened sensitivity to cold. You know there is more to our human experience here on Earth, and you want to be able to understand it all. Arcturian Starseed Traits. Arcturians are teachers and healers, supporting others in their path through their challenges. . They tend to be quite serious and ardent, Pleiadian Starseeds: Traits, Markings, Mission - Awakening State You may feel disconnected from your soul and may not understand why. I have always been fascinated with the stars and aliens. Are You an Arcturian Starseed? 13 Signs You Belong to This Group They also dislike pointing their face at the sun because of their sensitivity to the suns rays. You often find yourself being called upon to help people or give advice at just the right time. There are some traits that Sirian starseeds have. They can answer questions like, how many incarnations youve lived and give you more clarity on your earth mission. You may turn to substances that give you a temporary high, or you may find yourself out of alignment with yourself because your inner self is different from how you were exposed to being here. They have firm beliefs. Other people, animals and energies, even those on other planes of existence have a more difficult time communicating with you. many of us are trying to find our way.. out of BIG CITY with our people.. who understand also this STAB FIASCO of falsity us outcasts who reject the stab will not have many options in cities so the land is where we are going but we need comrades.. we have all we need to heal and to be healthy there are many of us out here that have been in the BACKGROUND. What is the Mission of Arcturian Starseeds? Julia is the founder of The Spirit Nomad and helps lightworkers step into their power and soul mission. This is because theyre born into human bodies, which are designed well for this planet and its existential plane. Arcturians are perfectionists to the core. Much love, Julia. They can come across as distant, due to their active minds and constant thoughts on improving their futures.