Shreveport urgent dentist offices are open 24/7. I have recommended this urgent care to all of my clients. From the receptionist, to the nurses, to Dr. Patel, I had the best care. Its was a great experience and I will most definitely recommend this Patient Urgent Care Clinic on Old Jefferson Highway, Baton Rouge La. I will now always go straight to Rapid Urgent Care when I get sick. Her nurse was kind and very professional. Even though the wait was a bit long today, staff made sure they informed me of how long it would be prior to me signing in. Set your location to find services near you. Over 700 clinical trialsbeing conducted at Ochsner. And at a growing rate urgent care clinics are offering preventative care services including annual physicals and well visits, flu shots and other immunizations and vaccines, taking on the role of primary care provider for the tens of millions of consumers that dont have one. Urgent Care Services: Fast & Convenient | Banner Health What we want for ourselves, what we want for everyone. Thank you Rapid Urgent Care! I always go here when Im ill. I was only there for testing but the staff makes you feel like youre important and that your not just a number. 4526 Northport Blvd. This allows us to diagnose you quicker and get you back to full health quicker too. Depending on your specific insurance plan, your out of pocket visit cost will vary. 16320 W 64th Ave Arvada , CO , 80007 Phone: 303-925-4560 Get directions Emergency Care Hours: 24/7 Emergency Care Urgent Care Hours: Monday - Sunday: 7:00 am-9:00 pm Virtual Urgent Care Hours: Monday - Sunday: 7:00 am-9:00 pm Virtual Care About Services Patient Tools Stories Pay My Bill About The lady at the front desk kept apologizing and was the sweetest. Thank you so very much Patient Plus Urgent Care.. Most commonly your initial intake will be managed by a nurse (RN) or medical assistant (MA), while your exam and diagnosis will be conducted by a physician (MD or DO), physician assistant (PA), or nurse practitioner (NP). 24/7 WE ARE THE ONLY PLACE IN TOWN WHERE YOU CAN GET A 'RAPID PCR' COVID TEST (TAKES 30 MINUTES), 24 HOURS A DAY, WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT. Doctors Multiple Urgent Care: Services & Treatments Telehealth With Doctors in Southwest Florida Speak with a telemedicine provider over you computer or mobile device in just a matter of minutes. Description: At Shreveport Bossier Family Dental Care, they strive to provide the highest level of care and convenience possible for their patients. Luckily, urgent care is available as a bridge between these two services that provides fast, effective care to help you get back to feeling your best. CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System - Highland is a Urgent Care located in Shreveport, LA at 1453 East Bert Kouns, Shreveport, LA 71105, USA providing non-emergency, outpatient, primary care on a walk-in basis with no appointment needed. 6:30 p.m. 8 a.m. So she was able to pull it up with SSN I was able to be seen after me about to go to another office. Disclaimer: Emergencydentistsusa.com is a website made for informational value and should not be used for medical advice or to replace a doctor's or dentist's advice. I think the bedside manner I experienced was great and a breath of fresh air. 24-Hour Urgent Care Clinics Near Me - Zocdoc She was extremely concerned about my symptoms and gave me the best care I have honestly gotten at any hospital or urgent care period! If we had more people like her our world would be Awesome with lots of friendly mess, bedside manners and even care/ love! Our open job opportunites change frequently so check back often to find out if the position you are looking for has become available. Monday through Saturday, 9 am to 6 pm; Sundays, 9 am to 5pm; virtual visits available daily, 7 am to 10 pm. Are urgent care centers open 24 hours a day? The doctors always explains everything to you. They greeted me with such compassion and even my family, my husband n brother out in the waiting area. Our family is somewhat new in this area. Call today, speak to the operator 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and make an appointment with a dentist near you! Walk-in clinics provide a convenient, fast alternative to emergency roomseven primary care providerstreating minor injuries and illnesses including strep throat, infections, cold and flu symptoms, allergies, rashes, burns, bites, and more. Best Urgent Care in Shreveport! Looking for urgent care centers near you? The staff was very pleasant, helpful and concerned. Concentra Telemed delivers quality health care to employees from anywhere, regardless or time or location. If you are ill or have a minor injury, you know how important it is to receive immediate medical attention to start feeling better as soon as possible. We have never had a wait period before being placed in a room to be seen. They demand now. Save Time & Money In an ER, critically ill patients come first! -Chad Simmons (patient) on 12/19/*** (Verywell Health), Lack of price transparency still keeping many from seeking health care. This is typically 25-50% more than your primary care provider, but usually the convenience is well worth the additional cost. These medical offices are patient/consumer-oriented medical care providers. URGENTCARE OF LOUISIANA - 6841 Fern Ave, Shreveport, LA - Yelp And wait time is very fast. Best staff every! Shreveport, LA 71105 318-681-6890 Get Directions; CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic 5638 Saratoga Boulevard, Corpus Christi, . When I got there waited for over an hour paid my deductible did the test then the doctor came in and told me at that time they couldnt do the test. 7 convenient locations throughout Northern Virginia. Staff is always fast, proficient, and friendly. THANK YOU DR. TURNER! Some popular services for urgent care include: What are people saying about urgent care in Shreveport, LA? Depending on insurance status and whether SouthStar Urgent Care is in-network with your specific plan, an urgent care visit to this location may vary. The provider wasnt able to see in my ear and couldnt find benzocaine or lidocaine drops in their formulary. Along with our top ranked medical clinic, we offer primary care, occupational medicine, and hormone replacement services as well. 4490 Fanuel St. San Diego, CA 92109. Additional services such as lab tests, x-rays, medications, and other services may be additional costs. Urgent Care - 24/7 HEALTHCARE Looking for urgent care centers near you? Free 24/7 Assistance: Call the Nurse Care Line to talk to a specialty trained registered nurse. Nearest Location Just sign up, connect with a local physician, and save yourself a trip to the urgent care! Rocky Hill, CT Urgent Care & Walk-In Clinic | AFC Urgent Care or less wait time. Description: At Palmer and OBrien Family Dentistry in Shreveport, their entire team is committed to helping you achieve a smile you can feel good about. Best Medical Facilities, Best Urgent Care, Temecula, CA Most primary care doctor offices are open during routine work hours, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Results within 60 minutes! At SouthStar Urgent Care, we are open seven days a week and offer extended hours so patients can receive the care they need on their schedule. My 15 month olds symptoms worsened the night after seeing her pediatrician, who was then booked for the remainder of the week. You can also be seen for injuries such as burns, bites, sprains and breaks - things that you might first thing to go to the emergency room vs urgent care, but youll have a shorter wait and smaller bill at the urgent care. Along with offering flexible hours, FastMed accepts most insurance providers, including Medicaid and Medicare. This clinic has shorter than average waiting periods. Address: 2042 Line Ave, Shreveport, LA 71104 All of FastMeds services are designed around you. Getting ahold of a dentist office at night or on the weekends can be a nightmare. Our medical professionals include medical doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants who are dedicated to offering only the best healthcare to their patients and communities. We're Convenient A network of clinics around Shreveport-Bossier City region. Solv allows Shreveport residents and visitors to book urgent care visits online with just a few taps. Shreveport 24 Hour Dental Address: Shreveport, 71101 Louisiana telephone: (877) 218-1247. . editorial guidelines by clicking this link. BOTH ACCEPTED BY MOST INSURERS, INCLUDING MEDICAID & MEDICARE. My daughter came in with eye pain and Ms. Karen was awesome!!! Paying cash might have been cheaper than using her insurance (NPR), COVID vaccines for kids under 5 move closer to FDA authorization after committee backs shots. Lots of sick babies right now with this nasty weather change. Without insurance, youll pay a visit fee between $100-140 at the time of your visit. With the filters on listing you also can find nearest 'open now' urgent care clinics. Hold the tooth only by the crown and avoid touching the roots of the tooth. I have never waited more than 5 minutes any time I have visited so this very unusual. Urgent Care Locations | Aurora Health Care Nearly all urgent care centers take commercial insurance and many (if not most) will take medicare. Address: 5839 E Kings Hwy, Shreveport, LA 71105 24-Hour ER vs. Walk-In Clinic Option - FastMed Urgent Care Through Banner Health's urgent care services, we are committed to providing you with the quality care you need, and with the convenience and comfort that fits into your busy life. ONLINE PHYSICIAN VISIT (24/7 Telemedicine Visits), ONSITE PHYSICIAN VISIT (illness or injury, 24/7), Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Another plus is that the facility is very clean. If you dont want to call our 100% free hotline, you can also browse our emergency dentist directory, which shows a variety of urgent care dental offices in the Shreveport area. 4:30 p.m. Clinical Simulation and Patient Safety Center, Dr. John Ochsner Discovery Health Sciences Academy. 24 hour Urgent Care Our dedicated team of health experts provide urgent care and primary preventative health services with professional state-of-the-art features and world-class patient support. CAll NOW. Urgent Care Locations - Southern Nevada - Member - Health Plan of Nevada Mandeville. You can call our experts to find emergency dental care in Shreveport, LA. When you visit an Ochsner LSU Health Urgent Care, you receive the support of the entire Ochsner network. The final months of the year can be some of the most stressful for a variety of reasons: gift shopping, family COVID made us rethink our daily routines to keep from getting sick and to protect others from the virus. Always contact your healthcare provider directly with any questions you may have regarding your health or specific medical advice. Want the latest on food and fitness, women's health, men's health, parenting and more? Healthcare shouldnt be any different. How much does an urgent care visit cost at SouthStar Urgent Care. Every time I come to this urgent care I get such Awesome care ! Walk-ins Welcome. You should be able to arrive unannounced during their normal business hours and be seen without an appointment. Always a grateful heart, Mrs. Brown (Marion). We live in a world where not everyone is honest. Donna Malloy, A surge in respiratory syncytial virus is putting severe strain on children's hospitals nationwide. Providers nearby with great reviews Zocdoc only allows patients to write reviews if we can verify they have seen the provider. By using Solv, you accept ouruse of cookies. Click on a featured specialty on the list or search for a specialty. RECOMMEND HIGHLY!!!!! This was our 5th time to receive care At the clinic. This staff took such good care of me. There are limited number of tests available per day. Ochsner LSU Health Urgent Care - Shreveport | Ochsner Health Which of the following best describes you? The staff is professional and kind. Our providers are passionate about providing world-class care and give each patient the same attention and respect they would expect from health care providers themselves for a positive patient experience. Use a cold compress on the outside of your mouth, cheeks, or lips to reduce the swelling and pain. Walk-ins welcome. Visit our walk-in clinic and urgent care center in Rocky Hill, CT for quality care and limited wait times. I had been sick for a week with no sign of getting well.more, I've been seen 3 times at this Velocity Urgent Care and every single time I've been treated withmore, Pretty quick service for urgent care. Services at Velocity Urgent Care We treat minor illnesses and injuries, such as cold and cough, the flu, fever, asthma, bronchitis, sinus infections, broken bones, sprains, strains, dislocations, minor concussions and fractures. Click below or call 951-252-2972. CHRISTUS Urgent Care clinics provide immediate medical attention for minor medical conditions that do not require treatment at a hospital emergency room. Find possible causes of symptoms and get recommendations on what to do next. Not sure if theyre see this review, but Thank you ALL for such a welcoming and Great experience ESPECIALLY since I was not from the area. ** if you have any questions I can be reached at When the staff asks to see your id, they are doing so in order to prevent fraud.. Pharmacies in Shreveport Louisiana Find local including 24 HR - RxList If you suspect you have a health problem you should consult a medical provider. There was plenty of urgent care clinic I drove past to come there for her not to try to assist me in being seen. The mailing address for Urgent Care Of Louisiana, Llc is 6841 Fern Ave, Suite 100, Shreveport, Louisiana - 71105 (mailing address contact number - 318-868-2273). Our entire goal from the time you get out of your car at our walk-in clinic until you get back in to leave, is for you to be seen quickly and get the immediate care you need to get you back to full health. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Last year the doctor recommended we take and admit my son into the ER which we did immediately after leaving and the staff at Rapid Urgent Care called us the next day just to check on him. Dr. David R. Hudnall has spent 21 years working as a dentist - 18 of which were spent in emergency dentistry. There are many dental emergencies one may face in a lifetime. My own internist will not prescribe anything for a virus. In a recent survey conducted with the Urgent Care Association, Solv found that patients were waiting an average of 24 days for appointments with their primary care provider. I had to visit this facility after a fall. Employees can connect with our highly trained clinicians via video using their smartphone or computer. This is a review for urgent care in Shreveport, LA: "Best Urgent Care in Shreveport! I ask her if she can pull insurance with my SSN she told me she's unable to pull up information without id #. UrgentCare of Louisiana 4 Emergency Rooms Urgent Care "Best Urgent Care in Shreveport! While it would be easy to provide a list of urgent care centers in and around Shreveport, 'best' is a challenging term to qualify. Use Solv to find a Shreveport urgent care center that offers advanced bookings (or appointments) and book online. More than 40% of people may be deterred from obtaining health care services because of price uncertainty. SouthStar Urgent Care, Shreveport 9525 Mansfield Rd, Shreveport, LA 71118 Open Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Call now University Health Urgent Care Clinic 1023 Provenance Pl Blvd, Shreveport, LA 71106 Open Sat 9:00 am - 4:45 pm Call now SouthStar Urgent Care, Minden 1034 Homer Rd, Minden, LA 71055 Open Sat 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Call now Own a clinic? (Benefits Pro). If you need restaurant reservations, you find one with availability, book online, walk in minutes later and sit right down. Sign up to receive coupons, health tips, and moredirectly to your inbox. - The wait time was a little long for not being too busy (it didnt look that busy to me from the waiting room), but the wait is expected. The FDAs committee of independent vaccine experts voted unanimously to recommend Moderna and Pfizers shots for use in infants through toddlers. Two 24-hour locations through Southwest Medical locations and CareNOW. I ended up thankfully having a respiratory infection not Covid. SouthStar Urgent Care, Shreveport is an urgent care center and medical clinic located at 9525 Mansfield Rd in Shreveport, LA. Hospitals first began seeing the unseasonable RSV rise in August.