Moreover, check out our selection of shotgun ammunition! They can give you load data as well. I can tell you that unlike the 12ga. doctor_Encore # 5957699 12/24/11. There is no stopping me now. This season, supercharge your slug hunting experience with Hornadys SST Shotgun Slugs! "NOTICE" FOR RIFLED BARRELS ONLY,NO SMOOTH BORES!!! Hornady SST Slugs 20 Gauge available for sale at the Ammo Gun Shop at the best price. Twenty-Gauge Super Slugs | An Official Journal Of The NRA He stated that if he does it quick and deliberate (not rough) there's no issues. The highly efficient gas seal and finely detailed slug structure are engineered to work symbiotically to achieve hard-hitting accuracy. Sabot Shotgun ReloadsGeneral via 20 Gauge | Shotgun Forum All international orders are required to be paid by Cost is about $1.25 each loaded. I have been reloading and shooting these slugs for a couple of years now. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. LYMAN # 2654120 20 GAUGE 350 GRAIN FLAT POINT HOLLOW BASE WAD SLUG,MADE FROM #2 ALLOY "NOT" PURE LEAD,VERY ACCURATE IN RIFLED BARRELS? Shooting them with an 870 smoothbore equipped with a red dot sight, I put my first 3 shots into a 2 inch group at 50 yards. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Step 1: De-cap and resize the hulls. 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 3/4oz Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Federal Power Shok 20 Gauge 2-3/4in Slug .875oz Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Federal Truball 20 Gauge 3in 3/4oz Rifled Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Federal Premium Vital-Shok TruBall 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 3/4oz Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Federal Power-Shok 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 3/4oz Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Remington Premier Expander Sabot Slugs 20 Gauge 3in Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Remington Premier Expander Sabot Slugs 20 Gauge 2-3/4in Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Federal Premium Vital-Shok Trophy Copper 20 Gauge 2-3/4in Sabot Slug 5/8oz Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Federal Truball 20 Gauge 2-3/4in Slug 3/4oz Slug - 5 Rounds, Remington AccuTip 20 Gauge 3in 260gr Sabot Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Federal Premium Trophy Copper Sabot 20 Gauge 3in 5/8oz Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Remington Slugger 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 5/8oz Rifled Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Winchester Super X 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 5/8oz Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Winchester Super-X Rifled Slug Hollow Point 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 3/4oz Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds, Winchester Partition Gold High Velocity 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 260gr Sabot Slug Shotshells, RIO Royal Star 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 7/8oz Slug Shotshell - 25 Rounds, Remington Slugger 20 Gauge 2-3/4in Rifled Slug 1/2oz Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds. Shotguns ; FAIR . Be the first to receive our best deals, latest products, promos & more. . $41.50. 613-372-2662. USES FACTORY SHOTGUN WADS WITH A FOLD CRIMP,COMES WITH LOAD DATA FOR 2,3/4 AND 3 INCH HULLS BY FIOCCHI,FEDERAL,WINCHESTER AND REMMINGTON. works for both rifled and smooth bore slug guns. Twenty-Gauge Super Slugs | An Official Journal Of The NRA Product Type: Sabot (does not include bullet or projectile of any kind) Size: 12-gauge, 2-3/4" Specifications: Diameter: 0.712" Length: 1.195" Thickness: 0.140" Typical Loads: .50 cal 350-grain XTP bullet from Hornady. the Nice Shot home page or to purchase loaded Nice Shot shotshells, see http://www.niceshotinc.com . 2011 by Randy Wakeman. Thanks, Doc! Product Type: Slug, lead projectile with molded plastic carrier. Bullet Style: Sabot Slug. You are using an out of date browser. WARNING:Spire tip slugs placed within a tube magazine (i.e. As you can see using sabot slugsfor target shooting has really improved my overall grouping, ha-ha. CLAYBUSTER WAD 20ga 3/4oz (WAA20) 5000/cs, CLAYBUSTER WAD 20ga 3/4oz (WAA20) 500/BAG, CLAYBUSTER WAD 20ga 7/8oz (WAA20) 5000/CS, CLAYBUSTER WAD 20ga 7/8oz (WAA20) 500/BAG, DOWNRANGE WAD 20ga 7/8oz VERSALITE(YELLOW) 5000/CS, DOWNRANGE WAD 20ga 7/8oz VERSALITE(YELLOW) 500/BAG, Red Dot, Holographic, Magnifiers & Laser Sights, Angle Degree Indicators & Reticle Levelers. Muzzle Velocity: 1450. Depending on your loading tool, these loads may require a series of nudges to allow the powder to enter and fill the concave (cupped) plastic gas seal. Component shortage solved? Lyman 20 ga sabot slugs - anyone cast these - Gunloads.com 12 Gauge Ammo shotgun sabot slug. Copyright I have an older model 37 Featherlite already and love it. Federal Ammunition Federal Speed-Shok Waterfowl Steel 20 Gauge Ammo 3" 7/8 oz #1 Steel 250 Rounds Free Shipping! Service. FS reloading has the products I want at great prices and as always with fast shipping! data they have developed thus far for 20 gauge loads. Free sabot reloading data included with every sabot order. If you don't do this, then you'll get the "no-fit" problem or a failed load when the powder refuses to fully ignite. SOLD IN BOXS OF 100 PIECES.COMES WITH LOAD DATA, ITEMS AVAILABLE "POWDER COATED ONLY" Automated site maintenance is running. Login / Join. $30.00. Reloading data for shotgun gauge 20 Gauge - Load Data Lyman (Foster Type) 20 Gauge 345 Gr. Single-unit wad/slug construction makes for fast and easy three-step loading: Roll or fold crimps work well with the DGS line, but please follow the given load data. 20 Gauge Ammo shotgun slug. Shot Reloading Data: 20 Gaugeif(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'randywakeman_com-large-leaderboard-1','ezslot_1',134,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-randywakeman_com-large-leaderboard-1-0');report this ad. Connecticut. You have an item which weighs more than 70 lbs in your cart and will need to be shipped via freight. Required fields are marked *. How do you roll crimp? Thanks BPI for selling this great product. -I would like to discuss the theory behind loading a light sabot-ed 20 gauge load. The Lyman Shotshell Reloading book is really good. Whitetail Slug Shootout: Rifled vs. Sabot Slugs | Outdoor Life This accurate reloading tool insures accuracy when the sabot ammunition is fired. I've had great success with my muzzleloaders in the 240gr and 270gr GD, so I want to stick with that brand. Save Search. Accurate at extended ranges, this ammunition is perfect for those who choose to hunt with a shotgun. 86232. Brand. 20 GAUGE : Ammo Supply Warehouse The Hunter Gatherer 16K. Sort By 20 Gauge Brenneke Shotshells Green Lightning 20 Gauge 2.75in Slug 1oz [SL202HFSGL] Options 20 Gauge You will need one if using ctgs that have been rolled, or are you going to just use a fold crimp? Additionally, primer pockets should be cleaned and the mouth of the hull flared open to allow wads and slugs to by easily placed inside the hull. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. 30 Caliber M19A1 Brand New Ammo Can. Like I said I'm still getting started. Want to get started reloading 20 gauge sabot slugs It may not display this or other websites correctly. How To Reload 20 Gauge Sabot Slug Shotgun Shells with Lymans - YouTube Components for reloading 12 and 20 gage slugs? - PredatorMasters Forums Sabots for 20ga | Modern Muzzleloader Muzzleloading Forum No special roll crimping tools are necessary. 20 GA Slug Loads | Bulk 20 Gauge Ammo Shells for sale - Finding Ammo pump or auto shotguns) must not have any protrusions from the crimp. ONLY .30 CENTS EACH,$30.00 PER HUNDRED IN A BOX OF 100 PIECES, UP TO FOUR BOXS MAY BE ORDERED,SOLD IN 100 PIECE BOXS. fold and roll crimps too. Nice Shot Reloading Data: 20 Gauge - RANDY WAKEMAN Lyman 20ga Sabot Slug Mould 350 grain 20 gauge Sabot slug mold to be used in conjunct. Slugs. Reloading 20 Gauge slugs with a .50 caliber Maxi-Ball - YouTube 0:00 / 4:05 Reloading 20 Gauge slugs with a .50 caliber Maxi-Ball RogerRevo 1K subscribers Subscribe 16K views 5 years ago. 20GA/350/FP PC. I also had trouble with the slugs keyholing and breaking in half at their narrow waist. 2022/2023 F.A.I.R. She also supplied hand load data and ballistics for both gauges with sabots. Slugs-The Snare Shop Remington accutip | remington accutip slugs - Kentucky Weapons Target Sports USA. some cleaning solvents are restricted from shipping by United States Postal $19.99. Re: Want to get started reloading 20 gauge sabot slugs. Failing that, the shotgunner should only place one slug at a time in a tube magazine. Finish by hitting 'Yes' and 'OK' on the remaining windows that are open. This could be extremely dangerous. Now, I have to fine tune my loads for best results, But I had hole in hole groups at 100 yards with these slugs, MV of 1580 average. Winchester 20 gauge 2 3/4" Rifled Hollow Point Slug: Item #: X20RSM5: $6.00: Hornady SST 12 ga Sabot Slug - FTX 2 3/4" - 300 Gr . Sabots, sabot, sabot slugs, sabot rounds, sabot ammo, sabot reloading Copyright 2000-2023 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Factory ammunition is fine, but at $3 per shot I can't shoot as much as I want. Lee Double Cavity Combo Mould produces one 50 Cal. 40 cal Bullets & Sabots; 44 cal Bullets & Sabots; 45 cal Bullets & Sabots; 50 cal Bullets & Sabots; . . An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Velcoity is 1650 Accuracy at 50 yards is 3 in the same hole. I'm not really looking for good groups or for hunting just to shoot..dont ask. selling ammunition, reloading supplies and accessories. Sabot Slug | Best Cheap Sabot Slug For Sale - Foundry Outdoors They also supply the loading data. We are currently 4 business days behind processing orders. Shotgun Sabot Slug Mould Permanent Link to Product Page $95.13 Out Of Stock Product Number: Slug 1C128974 - 20 Rounds, 16 Gauge Remington Game Load 2 3/4" 1oz. Lyman Sabot slugs are designed to fit in standard shotgun wads and be star crimped. 20 GA SST Slug 250 gr SST Item #86232 | 5/Box US Patent: 8,161,885 | 8,413,587 Hornady SST Shotgun Slugs feature patented Flex Tip technology. Any help would be appreciated. To view this site, you'll need to turn it on in your browser settings. Made in the USA Manf. Our lab is continually amazed at the versatility and performance of this slug. Avid Waterfowler 3.2K views 1 year ago What 20 ga sabot slug shoots the best in a Remington 1187? 20-gauge wads at Ballistic Products Handles are not Included Lyman 20 Ga. 350 Gr. Purchase and pick-up in-store. Doc. Winchester 20 Gauge For Sale - Omaha Outdoors Cheddite 20ga 2-3/4 16mm brass, primed and skived (bag/100). Modify Search. Buy and find hard to find Winchester 20 Gauge online at OmahaOutdoors.com. Click on the 'Security' tab inside the 'Internet Options' box that popped up. I prefer to shoot in the next if I can catch them in the clear and standing. If using previously fired shotshell hulls, first inspect each one for defects or signs of excessive wear. Hornady brings its Super Shock Tip technology to shotgun ammunition with this slug. All Ammunition Reloading; Reloading Equipment; Reloading Supplies; Archery & Bow Hunting. RANDY WAKEMAN OUTDOORS Nice Shot Reloading Data: 20 Gauge From our friends at Precision Reloading comes a portion of the Nice Shot reloading data they have developed thus far for 20 gauge loads. He said that he uses pistol bullets, so I guess you have to find the caliber that coincides with the guage, then find the sabot sleeve that will work. Winchester 20 GA Sabot Slug Copper Impact 20 Gauge Slug 20GA Shotgun I roll crimp and adjust the column accordingly.I have no doubt I can replicate the hole in hole performance with my Savage and these slugs. Can't help you with the 20 ga stuff, but if you find any info I would be interested too. Sabots make shooting fun for the kids. Theres really not any need to hotrod them faster unless you just want the extra recoil. Outstanding. Your browser has JavaScript disabled. 20 gauge slug reloading? | New Jersey Hunters Due to 50cal. Home; Search Loads; Articles; . shipping carrier must be UPS, FedEx, or SpeeDee ground service only. Slug Molds : Lyman 20 Gauge Sabot Slug Mold - FS Reloading A pointed slug should be covered with a cardboard or plastic disc or even fold-crimped. Youll surely find Hornady SST slugs 20 Gauge for sale here at Ammo Gun Shop at the best price. Get your Winchester 20 Gauge Sabot Slugs - SSP20 at Blain's Farm & Fleet. Brand Remington. Now Seeking. The beginner's guide to homemade shotgun slugs I don't own or have shot one but a pard' I have compared loads with has 4 of them and they drive tacks. 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 3/4oz Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds $6.97 ($1.39/round) Compare (3) Federal Premium Vital-Shok TruBall 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 3/4oz Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds $7.99 Compare (2) Federal Power-Shok 20 Gauge 2-3/4in 3/4oz Slug Shotshells - 5 Rounds Reloading Supplies. This can be caused by having too high of a security level set in Internet Explorer. I've heard about the failing to fire issue too, but don't remember much about it. loading 20 gauge slugs. need some help | The Firearms Forum Lethal downrange energy is combined with stunning accuracy - even in smoothbore barrels. . If I recall correctly I used Blue Dot and did not get great accuracy. It is a new Fiocci hull, with a CCS sabot, a CCS nitro card a 10 mm waxed card, a 1/8" paper card, Blue Dot powder and a Hornady XTP 45 cal 250 gr bullet. This is my new favorite 20 ga slug. But the 250-grain slug can kill a deer at 150 yards. All rights reserved. 20 ga. sabot slugs. 20GA,350GR,SABOT SLUGS(100PC)ONLY - gardnerscache.com 03-15-2021, 10:59 AM #15. PLEASE NOTE*****"DISCLAIMER CLAUSE" USER ASSUMES ALL LIABILITY FOR THE USE OF THESE PRODUCTS.BECAUSE WE HAVE ZERO CONTROL OVER YOUR RELOADING PRACTICES,SO WE THEREFORE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES WHICH MAY RESULT FROM THE RELOADING OR USE OF AMMUNITION PRODUCED FROM THESE COMPONENTS. I haven't chrono'd it yet. Forgot Your Password? Gauge: 20 Gauge; Shell Length: 2.75" Slug Weight: 3/4 OZ; Shot or Slug Type: Copper Extreme . Absolutely nothing on purchasing them. ONLY .30 CENTS EACH,$30.00 PER HUNDRED IN A BOX OF 100 PIECES, UP TO FOUR BOXS MAY BE ORDERED,SOLD IN 100 PIECE BOXS. . Some 20 gauge shotshells use a 3" length to approximate the power of a 12 gauge shotgun without the need to switch to another weapon. Gardners Cache' . The load data I followed was for a 350gr XTP @ 1410fps, but I'm loading with the 300gr GD and 275gr Barnes. Lyman makes a slug mold and also has data for slugs in the lyman shotgun manual I have. It looks like 800X provides more velocity with less pressures. Although it is unlikely, it is possible that the tip of the protruding slug could impact the primer of the shell in front of it. Any suggestions? The Savage is about half the cost, but I do like the Deerslayer. Additionally, check out our Deals, and in case of any query do not hesitate to contact us for more details.