All of the glass is in good condition with no chips or cracks to be found. We empower classic and exotic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the collector car industry - including market values, price comparisons, listing alerts and more. This is a totally rust free car. 1975 Lincoln Mark IV $35,500 90501, Torrance, Los Angeles County, CA 1975 12,545 Miles .an absolutely stunning, exceptional and completely rust and accident free example of thisall original award Winning'AACA HPOF' 1975 Lincoln . All the gauges work just fine with the exception of the clock. 1976 Lincoln Continental: Prices, Reviews & Pictures - CarGurus Average price on CG $23,893. The seats are wrapped in white leather and show minor wear from general usage. Purchased from the original owner in 2013, has been driven over 1,000 miles in last year, licensed and titled in Clearwater FL. 2X Engine Mount fits 1972-1976 LINCOLN MARK IV V8 7.5L 460cid_AG_Westar (Fits: 1976 Lincoln Mark IV) $51.14. They don't come more original than this one, and yet this luxury is exceptionally affordable. 2-door coupe body type. We assume no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody. 1976 Lincoln Mark IV Lipstick and White Edition 28K Mile Original Owner Your IP: There is NO MAJOR RUST Anywhere on the car as can be seen in the pictures! Rear Left Brake Hydraulic Hose Fits 1975-1976 Lincoln Mark IV. "Lincoln might be running away from these cars now, but the Mark IV was a real success story at the time. Gateway Classic Cars is not responsible for any representations as to the condition and/or the value of any vehicle. Click here for an estimate. There are a few cosmetic issues like 1970 paint that has some oxidation and is cracking and peeling in a few spots. Therefore the seller shall not be responsible for the absolute correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no guaranties or warranty in connection therewith. The buyer agrees that final payment is due within 5 days of the close of the auction. Award 113: 1983 Mercury Capri RS 58K $22,500, 31 Months Gone: 1971 Jaguar SII XKE Coupe NOW $69,000. All this car needs is you behind the wheel. Local Pickup. Email me for more information or additional pictures and include your number and I will call you to answer any questions. 1976 Lincoln Mark IV Classic Cars for Sale - Autotrader Classics The headliner and carpet are in excellent condition, and the back seat looks like it has never been sat on. She is all original and needs minimal work! In no event shall MJC Classic Cars LLC and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any connected with the use of this web site or with any delay or inability to use this website, or for any information obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise , even if MJC Classic Cars LLC or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Over 100,000,000 served. The Continental has always been a great American luxury car with big block power and a TON of vintage sheetmetal. The doors shut tight and with ease and have good gaps all around them. Oil has been changed every year even though the only time she has been driven in the past 9 years is to the gas station down the street for fuel. Lincoln Mark IV FAQs Model years for Lincoln Mark IV (1972 to 1976) 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 For Sale 12 Avg $15,465 Sales Count 83 Dollar Volume $1.3m Lowest Sale $1,700 By the early 1970s, however, the Eldorado had taken a turn, following Lincoln down the boulevard of baroque. 1976 Dodge Colt Unknown $11,999 Mileage:49,729 Location: 10 miles away 1977 Cadillac DeVille Unknown $12,995 Mileage:70,017 Location: 12 miles away 1975 Porsche 911 S $69,990 Mileage:21,356 $44.99 . Everything is original and works as it should except the driver side rear quarter window does not move up or down all though the motor can be heard, my guess is the regulator is broken. (See close up picture). Car belonged to a family member that has passed away. The dash, door panels, arm rests, door pull straps, wood grain dash trim, and steering wheel are in excellent condition with no cracks, no wear, no fading. Good quality. There is Blue carpet in the trunk. You might come across a few Lincoln coupes from 1976, but those will usually be Mark IV cars. 1976 Lincoln Mark IV: Triple black, full top, velour seating, Factory deep dish optional aluminum wheels. 1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV**Click To Enlarge** Contact: Jesse Solomon Phone: 954-682-4673 Year: 1976 Make: Lincoln Model: Continental Mark IV Miles: Believed to be 22,671 Vin: 6Y89A884660 Color: BROWN/TAN WE OFFER FINANCING!! 1978 Lincoln Continental Mark V 400-2V (aut. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. . Lincoln mark 4 disc brake rear | Hot Rod Forum This is certainly one of the smoothest and most comfortable drivetrains that I have had the privilege to cruise in. Chrome - Excellent Interior - Excellent - Black Velour Cloth with Black Patent Leather Cross Straps. Buyer is responsible for delivery, all taxes, and transfer fees when applicable. 1974 Lincoln Mark IV | Classic Auto Mall 2020 United States House of Representatives elections in Maine This For Sale by Owner Listing was provided by CarSellersUSA, a division of National Marketing Classifieds - NMSell To view the original go to http://www.carsellersusa.com/view/15830 cartype:Classic, The perfect balance between elegance, luxury and power. -Extra set of back glass molding with paint pefect trim included. Full financing professional nationwide shipping and extended warranties are all available on approved credit, "The 1972 Lincoln Continental. Seen here is a Bill Blass version, which actually was one of the more tasteful renditions, in midnight blue with tan accents. Lincoln took time off from haemorrhaging money at the end of the previous decade to re-establish itself with the Continental sedan, a suicide-door masterpiece that eventually birthed a coupe.. BEAUTIFUL CHROME, VINYL TOP FLAWLESS ORIGINAL, DOOR JAMS CLEAN AND RUST FREE, WHEELS IN PERFECT CONDITION,DOOR SEALS AND TRUNK SEAL IN SOFT LIKE NEW CONDITION, GLASS IS PERFECT. Olds Option: 1978 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400 Sold. Lincoln Continental Mark IV (with opt. Streetside Classic Cars bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein. Lincoln, Lancaster County, NE. For 1972, close-fitting bumpers dipped in front to allow a longer grille. Once again, please note that there are no inspections to be made after the auction ends, please be sure to complete any inspection before bidding or ending the listing. We can land a vehicle to any port worldwide handling container traffic. Pampered its whole life, this is the nicest original Pucci I have ever seen including paint and beautiful Versailles pillowback interior. In fact, as recently as a year ago one of these cars was offered for sale locally, advertised as "triple black with leather seats." The seller makes every effort to describe in detail any known flaws in the vehicle and includes many detailed and recent photos of the vehicle. The driver side seat has a small snag in the leather. The biggest news of the year was the introduction of the Designer Series Mark IV. There is NO MAJOR RUST Anywhere on the car as can be seen in the pictures! However, they are available to the new owner of this car for an additional $600.00 should he or she decide they want to purchase them. It is equipped with power steering & power brakes. Two owner vehicle, non smoker, garage kept. This was one of the finest cars made in American in the 70s. The car is for sale locally and if sold, the auction will be canceled.Please remember, this is a 38 year old car.I am representing it as accurately as I can based on my knowledgeand have tried to give as much information as possible.It is being sold without warranty and as is Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 Inspections prior to auction end are not a problem and are encouraged. Bean Subarus, the North Face Chevy Avalanche. Pristine Survivor: 1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV | Barn Finds The 1970s Continental Mark IV is arguably the zenith of the personal-luxury era. If you decline the car after your personal inspection at our shop we will refund your deposit in full. FITTED WITH NEARLY EVERY AVAILABLE OPTION, INLCUDING CLIMATE CONTROL AIR CONDITIONING! It blows nice and cold. This unbelievable afforda . Interior features: Tilt steering wheel - Power steering, Cruise control, Climate control A/C, 6-way Power driver and passenger seats, Power windows, Automatic locking doors, AM/FM stereo, 8 Track tape player with Quadrasonic sound, and clock. Mileage 6,519 miles above avg. Garage kept, 3rd owner. Looking across the long hood feels stately with the Lincoln Cross to guide you. This Vehicle is currently located in Ashland KY.-Qualified Buyers may be eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended Warranties. ENGINE COMPARTMENT FULLY DETAILED WITH BELTS, HOSES,VACUUM LINES, ALTERNATOR, WATER PUMP, RADIATOR, GASKETS, AC COMPRESSOR, DRYER, EXPANSION VALVE,MASTER CYLINDER REPLACED, FUEL PUMP, FUEL SENDING UNIT AND CARBURETOR REBUILT. All such information is provided "AS-IS" without warranty of any kind. 1976 Lincoln Continental 4D Sedan - 112,608 mi Detroit, MI - Listed 24 days ago dealer rating $3,995 PREVIEW Save 1976 Lincoln Continental Town Coupe - 46,990 mi Ruskin, FL - Listed 19 days ago dealer rating low annual miles $25,000 PREVIEW Save 1967 Lincoln Continental - 49,437 mi Comment below and let us know! ******************************************************************* 1976 Lincoln Mark IV Emilio Pucci edition 19,000 Miles 1976 was the last year for the Mark IV but the first year for the new distinctive Designer Series. 6. 1976 Lincoln Continental Mk IV Base | Hagerty Valuation Tools Buyer is responsible for delivery, all taxes, and transfer fees when applicable. Breaks are amazing can stop on a dime they are 4 wheel disc breaks. LOW MILEAGE, EXCELLENT CONDITION, Lincoln : Continental Mark IV 1976 lincoln continental mark iv, Lincoln : Mark Series Mark IV / Mark 4 One Owner 66K Original Mile1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV / Mark 4, Lincoln : Mark Series Mark IV / Mark 4 One Owner Car with 66K Original Miles -1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV / Mark 4, Lincoln : Continental Mark IV 1976 lincoln mark iv triple black, Lincoln : Mark Series Mark IV Series 1976 mark iv lincoln continental, Lincoln : Mark Series GIVENCHY Lincoln Givenchy mark Iv designer series, Lincoln : Mark Series Mark IV BEAUTIFUL 1976 CUSTOM LINCOLN MARK IV RARE BLACK DIAMOND LUXURY GROUP EDITION, Lincoln : Mark Series MARK IV -RARE PUCCI ORIGINAL ELEGANT ORIGINAL DESIGNER SERIES - 1976 Lincoln Mark IV Pucci - 60K ORIG MI, Lincoln : Mark Series LUXURY EDITION 1976 mark iv blue diamond luxury edition, Lincoln : Mark Series Base Coupe 2-Door 1976 lincoln mark iv base coupe 2 door 7.5 l, Lincoln : Mark Series Emilio Pucci edition 1976 lincoln mark iv rare emilio pucci edition 19 000 miles. This car floats down the street. Purchased this car a few years back because my dad had owneed one when I first started driving. The Seller reserves the right to cancel any bid at any time and to end the auction early for any reason. All this car needs is you behind the wheel. The Seller reserves the right to cancel any bid at any time and to end the auction early for any reason. As the seller states, "I am the third owner of this 1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV Bill Blass Designer Edition. All gauges are functioning properly as well as all of the electronics. The buyer agrees that final payment is due within 7 days of the close of the auction. The hood is long and sharp. Vehicle may be sold by Streetside Classic Cars prior to the end of the auction. We consider a car of this stature to be comparable to a landyacht. Original & Highly Original, All rights reserved, 2023 CLASSIC.COM Inc. The front and rear chrome bumpers still have a great shine to them. New listings added daily. 1976 Lincoln continental mark iv Givenchy designer series 36,000 miles 1976 Lincoln Continental For Sale - Carsforsale.com Lincoln Land Inc. has been providing quality Parts, Service, and Sales of vintage Lincoln Automobiles in Clearwater, Fl. We can Sell it! Due to the rarity of this car, I only made modifications on the car that can be easily reversed. Be sure to click on the see other items link at the top of the page to see the other listings. This 1976 Lincoln Mark IV Is Pure Luxury, Bicentennial Style | News The flip out headlights are unique to the Lincoln right next to the solid chrome square grill. This is an outstanding example with only 19,000 miles and it features the super plush Versailles interior option which actually cost more than leather - you're literally riding on pillows! Great classic driver that gets a lot of attention wherever she go's!!! Classifieds for 1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. If you have any questions please call 970-201-1644 here is a video http://youtu.be/_QIIZlOHBME Please check out the photo bucket here http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/lj20colorado/media/99dfdd83992a6384b37b38356061ec85_zps82ee1b19.jpg.html?sort=3&o=54, BEAUTIFUL RARE BLACK DIAMOND EDITION 1976 LINCOLN MARK IV Before I get into the description of the car, let me give you a little history on the rarity of the BLACK DIAMOND EDITION MARK IV For 1976, four designer editions were offered: Bill Blass Edition, Cartier Edition, Givenchy Edition, and the Pucci Edition However, the rarest edition Mark IV was the Black Diamond Luxury Group. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Poor Paint: 1966 Corvair Monza Coupe $6,500, Hardtop Included: 1993 Chevrolet Corvette 40th Anniversary STILL $14,900, NEW! The successful high bidder will submit a non refundable deposit of $ 1500.00 that is due within 2 days (48 hours) to secure the vehicle. It is equipped with power steering & power brakes. Dealer makes no representations, expressed or implied, to any actual or prospective purchaser or owner of this vehicle to the existence, ownership, accuracy, description or condition of the listed vehicles equipment, accessories, price, specials or any warranties. (See close up picture). The Black Diamond Luxury Group was announced late in the year, so the production run was a short one, which makes this a rarely seen option today. 3.00 axle) (aut. Although the biggest sellers were popularly priced mid-sizers such as the Chevrolet Monte Carlo and Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, at the very apex of the personal-luxury pyramid in 1976 stood the Lincoln Continental Mark IV along with its crosstown rival, the Cadillac Eldorado. Click to reveal in. Asking a very reasonable $3995 or Best Offer for her. All very minor for a 38 year old car. There is NO Warranty Expressed or Implied. The carpet is plush, blue deep pile and looks great. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. Mechanically the car is a solid 10 and runs great with only 66k original miles on her!!! The cars are stored at our warehouse in Orlando Florida just minutes from the Orlando International Airport. Kindly note that all used vehicles, especially classic and older vehicles, are by definition unique and complex and their condition, for better or worse, must always be considered a subjective opinion to each individual. -OE Paint code is shown in picture. 460 cu. The Lincoln Mark IV, also known as the Continental Mark IV was introduced for the 1972 model year. Please call or email any one of our showrooms at: Charlotte Showroom Phone: 001-704-598-2130 Email [emailprotected] Atlanta Showroom Phone: 001-678-279-1609 Email [emailprotected] Dallas/Fort Worth Showroom Phone: 001-817-764-8000 Email [emailprotected] Rest assured, you are dealing with one of the largest classic car dealerships in the United States with one of the largest (500+) vehicles on display. I SPECIALIZE IN LOCATING PRISTINE CLASSIC CARS.EXCELLENT HISTORY OF CAR EXPORTS FOR OUT OF COUNTRY BUYERS. It has always been garage kept. I have described the car to the best of my ability and she is a bargain at this price. American Cars for Sale! Exterior: The Brown/Tan paint color combo screams 70s. The vinyl top around the bottom of the rear window is bad in a couple of spots. I HAVE PLACED A LOT OF TIME AND MONEY TO MAKE SURE CAR IS AT ITS BEST, I HAVE BEEN DRIVING IT FOR PAST COUPLE MONTHS IN OUR NICE WEATHER AND EVERYTHING IS PERFORMING AS IT SHOULD. Beautiful 1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV / Mark 4 All Original One Owner car with 66K original miles. Although the Mark IV hardtop coupe had a shorter, 120.4-inch wheelbase platform, its base price was much higher, at $11,060. So now you can see that due to the rarity of this car, I only made modifications on the car that can be easily reversed. (The original carburetor also goes with the car.) The 2020 United States House of Representatives elections in Maine were held on November 3, 2020, to elect the two U.S. representatives from the state of Maine, one from each of the state's two congressional districts.The elections coincided with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the House of Representatives, elections to the United States Senate and various . $10,000 Private Seller CC-1636992 1974 Lincoln Continental Mark IV Lincoln Continental Mark IV, Classic, Stylish , Elegant to say the least. Chrome - Excellent Interior - Excellent - Black Velour Cloth with Black Patent Leather Cross Straps. The Spirit of 76 is C/Ds Fourth of July holiday series highlighting some of the most awesome cars for sale from our nations bicentennial year. I have described the car to the best of my ability and she is a bargain at this price. EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTIONS! The power windows are very fast and smooth. ORIGINAL MILE TITLE IN HAND It drives and handles like brand new !!! This car floats down the street. Lot #32,213. EMAIL ME YOUR QUESTIONS! Ford's smooth and refined 460 cubic-inch V8 provides effortless performance in the Continental, and with only 25,000 original miles, you wont find one nicer. $22,500 (OBO) Dealership CC-1643180 The buyer agrees that final payment is due within 7 days of the close of the auction. All of the disc brake rear Lincolns, Mercurys used single piston calipers with an emergency brake , Those 2 piston calipers in the pics are not off the rear of any Ford product that I ever saw. Country The seats are wrapped in white leather and show minor wear from general usage. There are a few cosmetic issues like 1970 paint that has some oxidation and is cracking and peeling in a few spots. Car has not been registered since 2005 although she has been started and allowed to run every couple of months to keep the battery up and engine lubed and in good condition. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The Continental Mark IV is a personal luxury car that was marketed by the Lincoln division of Ford Motor Company from the 1972 to 1976 model years. Great classic driver that gets a lot of attention wherever she go's!!! This Lincoln boasts deep-dish chrome wheels, cold A/C, a two-tone leather interior, and the pice de rsistance: a quadraphonic eight-track stereo (better start scouring eBay for some Engelbert Humperdinck tapes). All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. The Seller reserves the right to cancel any bid at any time and to end the auction early for any reason. Our sales staff is very knowledgeable and can assist you in every aspect of the purchase. 1971 Mark III Wiring And Vacuum Diagram 11. 1960 to 19990 Lincoln Mark Iv Classic Cars for Sale The carpet is plush, blue deep pile and looks great. The seller reserves the right to end the sale at any time. For sale! THANKS. Performance & security by Cloudflare. The seller reserves the right to end the sale at any time. 1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV VIN: 6Y89A877716 Look at the newest 1976 Lincoln Continental Mark IV in our show room. Happy to answer any questions, you can e mail me or send a contact number. The Lincoln Mark IV was in production until 1976 and was replaced by the Lincoln Mark V. The Lincoln Mark IV should not be confused with the earlier 1959 Continental Mark IV . The car goes down the road smoothly, shifts as it should and is a pleasure to drive. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. We may earn a commission for purchases made through our links. Car belonged to a family member that has passed away. Happy to answer any questions, you can email me and send a contact number and I will Call you ASAP. This is a two-owner car. Cosmetically the car is a solid 8.5 to 9 out of 10. Your browser does not support JavaScript. Those are also the original floor mats in the pictures. 1972 to 1976 NOS Lincoln Continental Hood Ornament D2VY-16850A Based on good credit with ten percent down. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs whatsoever regardless of any oral or written statements about the vehicle. The flat patterned wheels are interesting and tasteful. Get a quote Learn more Hagerty Insider Newsletter Your weekly dose of auction reports, market analysis, and more.